Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly, Tricia, Alan and I headed to the larger city down the highway. It was a half-hour or so and they had a Shopping Mall, which was a big thing in 1980. The mall was actually quite busy with folks making returns and whatever. Both of the girls were wearing flannel shirts and Levis. Pretty normal compared to everybody. Along the way, I had been copping some feels and knew that neither girl was wearing a bra. Kelly knew how to walk to suppress the jiggle, just as she knew how to walk to accentuate a jiggle. She was in public with families and trying to be respectable.

A quick catch up from Part 1: Kelly and Tricia are college Juniors in Milwaukee spending some time at Tricia’s folks' house in northern Wisconsin for New Years. Alan is Tricia’s boyfriend and has been screwing both of the girls over the past few days. I didn’t arrive until last night (January 2, 1981). Kelly is five-foot-two with huge 32F boobs, slim waist, a bubble butt (as she called it), and super long “dishwater” blond hair that hangs to the back of her knees. Tricia is five-feet tall, probably a 34B, cute all-American girl-next-door. Both girls are shaved, which was pretty rare in 1981. Alan has a thin seven-inch dick. I have a fatter six-inch one and I'm tall at six-foot-four.

We had been in and out of nearly every store in the mall. Kelly had grumbled a few times at how busy it was everywhere. I knew what was bugging her. She wanted to flash. And if she could find some quiet dressing rooms, Alan, I and any other guys in the area would have seen a naked Kelly. But, with moms and kids running everywhere, that wasn’t going to happen. To make it worse, the girls didn’t even find any clothes or shoes that interested them.

It was time to find something to eat. The university campus was nearby and there was a campus pizzeria that we wanted to try. We sat near the front of the restaurant. There was a pickup counter close to us for takeout orders. There were two or three other tables when we arrived, but they had left before we got our food. It was starting to snow heavily. College was still out for another week and a half. The campus was dead.

Before we left the mall, Tricia and Kelly visited the ladies room. Alan and I found out why when we arrived at the restaurant. Both girls had rolled up the bottom of their flannel shirts to the bottom of their bosoms and then tied them in a knot, exposing their entire midriff, and then unbuttoned them all the way down to the knot. Kelly’s shirt was so full of tit it looked like a halter top with a mile of cleavage. Tricia’s boobs didn’t fill out her shirt and depending on how she moved we got a nice side view of boob and erect nipple. It was chilly and their nipples were responding appropriately.

Our waiter was probably 21. There were a few guys in the back cooking. They were all paying attention to the girls and Kelly especially was loving every moment. Our waiter got to serve the beer but one cook brought the garlic bread, another the pizza, another cleared some plates. We were in no hurry and had the place to ourselves. We were on our third pitcher and the girls were giggly as hell. They also had been talking about their exploits of the week and were none too quiet. Kelly had been pulling her shirt open as wide as it would go without a boob spilling out. Tricia found a pose that left her left tit on permanent display.

I could see our waiter had pitched a tent in his pants. The last cook who came out to clear the last of our plates wasn’t shy in the least and just ogled both of the girls. It was time to cash out. The counter was in front of the pass-through window from the kitchen. The cooks were staring through the window. Kelly asked our waiter if he enjoyed the view? He was focused on her tits as I was trying to pay.

He turned beet red and started to apologize. Kelly said, “Please don’t apologize. It’s a compliment. Would you like to see them?”  With that, she tugged open her shirt and introduced the boys to her “girls”. Tricia followed suit. Mouths hung open and the place went silent. One cook rushed through the door and got personal-space close to Kelly.

“I couldn’t see from back there” was his story. He started at her chest and said, “Beautiful, just beautiful.” He finally looked her in the eyes and said, “Show me the rest.”

“What!?” said Kelly.

“Show me the rest.”

“Are you asking me to show you my pussy?”

“Yes.”

“Then ask nicely.”

“Would you please show me your pussy?”

By the time Kelly had told him to ask she had undone the first two buttons of her Levis 501’s. By the time he finished asking she had her jeans fully unbuttoned. She tugged them open and then down slightly. The cook nearly shit himself when he saw she was shaved and he could see her slit.

“It looks so smooth! Can I feel it?” he begged. Kelly nodded slightly. He started at her tummy and slid his hand down her midriff onto her pubic mound and then slowly down to her slit.

When Kelly felt his middle finger brush across her clit she jumped back and said, “Okay! That’s enough.”

The waiter slid my money back to me and suggested the bill would be taken care of. The girls got their shirts back over their tits, put on their coats and we headed out. Kelly was buttoning up her jeans as we walked the sidewalk.

I knew why Kelly stopped him. It was her, not him. If she let him loose on her clit they would have been naked and fucking on a table. And she thought the night was too young for that.

There was a campus bar on the next block that was supposed to be the best of the lot. It was quite dead when we arrived, but to be expected. We went to the back of the bar and played some pool and foosball. Tricia was a decent pool player so we split up guys against the girls. After a couple of games, a couple of guys dropped their quarters to play the winners. Alan and I made sure we lost. We watched the girls flirt shamelessly with them. Every time Kelly bent over the table for a shot it seemed more likely than not a tit would pop out. Toward the end of the game one actually did. One of the guys slid behind her and offered to help her with her problem. She stood up and leaned back into him.

He opened her shirt wider and pulled out the other tit and started to play with her nipples. There were only six of us within a hundred feet. The bar was huge and the dance floor was up front. Alan and I decided to head up front to get a drink and run guard duty if needed.

The other guy said “It looks like you forfeit?” and leaned in to kiss Tricia. She met his lips as his hand met her boob. Kelly stayed backed up into the first guy (turns out his name is Tad; the other guy is Jeff). Kelly loved to have her nipples played with and this guy had her worked up. He could tell it in her breathing. He slid a hand under her waistband. Kelly was unbuttoning her jeans.

He whispered “Holy shit!” into her ear as he felt her bare cunt. In a moment he had two fingers buried in her vagina and brought her to a stunningly fast orgasm. Kelly was looking across the pool table and could see Tricia was on her knees in front of Jeff sucking his cock. Kelly slid down, turned and tugged down Tad’s jeans. She sucked him into her mouth. Tad was doing a decent job of not popping off too quickly.

Kelly stood up and pulled her jeans to her ankles. She waddled to the pool table and laid on her back, directly under the light. Tad walked up and stuck his cock into her sopping wet cunt. Kelly heard Jeff groan and knew he came down Tricia’s throat.

Alan and I were heading back with our drinks. Since Kelly had chosen the spotlight it was pretty easy to see what was going on. Alan and I stood and watched them fuck. Jeff and Tricia joined the viewing party too. Alan had his hands down Tricia’s pants feeling her wet lips. Tad stepped it up and then came inside her. I was hard as steel. I unzipped and slid right in her next. I fucked the hell out of Kelly and popped my nut in five minutes. Fucking her in public in the light, in a bar, on a pool table, was just so fucking hot!

Alan whipped out his cock and plowed into Kelly for sloppy thirds. Tricia was sucking Kelly’s nipples. Alan fucked for all hell and came in her too. Tad had hung around, but Jeff had wandered away. He was back and had brought the other two guys he and Tad were hanging out with. One of them stepped up and looked at Kelly.

katyaKate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katyaKate

She said, “Sure”.

He pulled out his soft cock and started to stroke it. Tricia dropped down and sucked him hard. The other guy was already hard and he stuck his cock into Kelly’s cum drenched twat.

Kelly had a pretty big pool of cum on the carpet under her. This guy fucking her had a fat cock. Kelly was enjoying that. Tricia reached under and fondled his balls. He came quickly. The guy Tricia was sucking was finally ready to fuck. Honestly, Kelly’s twat was so slick I don’t know how anybody was getting enough friction to get off. I think it was just the excitement of what the fuck was happening that got everybody to cum so fast. This guy must not have been so excited. He had been fucking Kelly for ten minutes. Kelly had cum twice. Tricia had stuck her fingers in her mouth the last time to try to keep her quiet.

Tricia knew what Kelly did to me yesterday morning to make me blow my nut. She got behind this guy and slid her finger up his asshole and pushed down. Five seconds later this guy went red in the face and blew probably his biggest load ever. He took another minute to finally pull out. He was still as hard as a rock. So much cum slid out of her we heard his load splash onto the others.

Kelly looked around. “Nobody else?”

Jeff was more than half-mast. He stepped up and finally got his cock shoved into her. He fucked fast like a bunny and then dripped a tiny load. Tad and all his friends all stepped up and each gave her a kiss and said thank you. Good Wisconsin boys!

Kelly didn’t want to drag her jeans through the cum pool so Alan and I got on either side and lifted her off with her ass dragging so any remaining cum would drop out before she pulled up her pants. Although the back bar was closed, the restrooms were open. Kelly went in to clean up.

I started playing with Tricia’s tits. I pulled out my cock and she sucked me hard. I pulled her jeans down and she leaned over a bar stool. I slid into a very tight and wet twat. Alan pulled out his cock and Tricia was sucking him. Kelly had been gone a long time. When she came looking for us she almost didn’t notice us in the dark corner of the back bar. She enjoyed watching her friend being serviced. I tensed up and started to cum. Tricia got off at the same time. Alan was ready too. I hopped back and he plunged in and also got off in Tricia’s pussy.

The girls wanted to dance. It was still early, it was maybe ten o’clock? We went up front and danced with maybe twenty other people. The girls were still flashing cleavage and glimpses. What few guys there were enjoyed the view. Around eleven p.m. guess who we see walking up to the bar? It’s three of the guys from the pizza place from earlier! The guy who got the tip of his finger wet was with them. They had drinks and were scoping out the place. It was probably ten minutes later when they spotted Kelly. Out to the dance floor they came and were on her like a pack of wolves.

As only she can, Kelly calmed their asses down and made clear who was in charge. Kelly wants you to keep your hard-on, just know that she’ll let you know what you can do with it. Alan and I went to play foosball and left the girls to dance. No long after the whole group came and found us. We were in the still dead area by the bar in the back. Alan and I started taking turns playing foosball with whomever. Kelly and Tricia were playing touchy feely with the boy of the moment.

Kelly leaned against the wall behind us and opened her jeans. Mr. Wet Finger was with her and this time she let him enjoy himself in her pussy. I heard her cum at least twice from finger fucking. She knelt down and pulled out his cock. Three minutes later she swallowed his load. The next guy slid in and had his cock out. Kelly swallowed his offering as well. When the third guy came up he was the tallest and best looking of the group.

Kelly fished out his cock and stroked him hard. Then she turned and leaned against the wall. He hunched down a bit and got his dick aimed at the right hole. He was too tall for that position. Kelly slid off and dropped her jeans and kicked off her shoes. She got up on her knees straddling two bar stools. He stood behind her and his cock lined up perfect. He was big. Probably seven-plus inches and really fat. It had been a long time since Kelly had anything so big inside her.

Kelly came after probably his third stroke. Everyone at the foosball table heard her and turned to watch. Two minutes later she came again. Kelly was getting too warm and stripped off her shirt. She was looking around for Tricia to help and then realized Tricia was two barstools down on the other side. She had her feet in the air and her ass on the stool. Mr. Wet Fingers was fucking away in her twat.

Kelly came a third time and this was the night’s big one. She shot a load of lady cum onto the floor between the bar stools. This guy was close. He grabbed her hips very tightly and was slamming in and out of her. He was fucking her hard and fast. He must have cum while he was banging. On an out stroke, he just stepped back. That thing looked like a monster. Hard as a rock, aiming straight out and shining in the light as it was soaked with both his own and Kelly’s cum. Kelly was waiting until she felt his load fall out of her. After her release, she stepped down off the bar stools.

She had her Warrior Princess stance. Naked except for shorty socks. She had conquered all the jizz in her land and looked for any new challenges. Tricia stepped in and kissed her full on the lips. Kelly started a game of swallow Tricia’s tongue. The girls were in a full-on make-out session.

They walked over to one of the pool tables and climbed up and sixty-nined each other. Our gang of five guys gave up on foosball and went over to watch. Two guys that were playing pool and trying to pretend they weren’t watching the girls get fucked on the bar stools finally finished their game and walked over to watch. Nobody said much. It was a joy to watch. About ten minutes later the girls broke their position. They looked around and saw the new guys. Kelly aimed for one and Tricia the other.

After quick hand jobs, Tricia laid back on the pool table where Kelly had been gang-banged and let this new guy fuck her. Kelly came up and laid down next to her. She had another anonymous cock enter her. Kelly had no idea how many times she had been fucked or by how many men that night. All Kelly really knew was that nothing made her hornier than sex. The more she got the more she wanted. Her cunt was starting to feel sore. She started to rub her clit to ease the discomfort in her vagina.

This guy fucked her for probably ten minutes before he finally came. Kelly and Tricia were holding hands. After Kelly’s guy stepped back Kelly pulled her knees tight together. That pussy was now closed. Tricia got fucked for another ten minutes and finally had an orgasm. The guy blew his load and left.

Alan had family commitments the next morning. When we arrived at Tricia’s he said his goodbye’s and headed home. The three of us slept together in Tricia’s bed that night. I had a girl snuggled in on both sides.

The next morning, we showered, packed up and headed for our hometown. Kelly saw Alan one more time after that. It was when he came with Tricia’s dad to pack up her things and move out of the apartment. He got a hug and a kiss.

Late that winter Tricia dropped the surprising news that she was transferring to a college out west and would spend another two years at school with a different major. Kelly found another roommate that summer for her senior year. As much as I had the hots for Tricia when I met her, I felt the exact opposite for this new gal. I don’t think we ever shared ten words.

I never saw Tricia again after that New Year’s weekend. Schedules just didn’t align. She and Kelly shared a few phone calls, even after we were married. There were Christmas cards for maybe ten years and then all contact was lost.

But that was one hell of a weekend!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments