Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was a Saturday night in September of 1980 at the start of Kelly’s junior year of college. I was visiting Kelly and her roommate Tricia at college. Tricia was looking through the entertainment section of the student newspaper and calling out the various deals, activities, etc., that were going on. She got a big case of the giggles when she shared that there was a porn double feature with “Debbie Does Dallas.”

The previous spring break was when the dam of sexual tension between Tricia and me had broken and Kelly, Tricia, and I had our first threesome. A few weeks later Tricia broke up with her hometown boyfriend. After that, Kelly offered up my cock to fulfill Tricia’s needs. We had screwed a few times before the summer break but this was the first time I’d seen them together since the beginning of the semester.

Tricia had been fairly straight-laced when I first met her but, after spending a couple of years at school with Kelly, she had a new outlook on life. And her pussy. I knew her well enough to know that through the giggles about the dirty movie she was actually interested in going. I just let the topic hang in the air for a moment.

Kelly said, “What do you think, Big Guy? Can you handle taking a pair of cuties to a porno?”

“If you ladies are interested, I would be happy to be your chaperone.”

Kelly and Tricia both split a gut at my bullshit. “You just want to get laid and would do anything we ask and you know it,” replied Tricia.

“True, and not ashamed in the least.”

The theatre was a majestic old downtown vaudeville house from the 1920s that, like most others, had fallen on hard times. It was hanging on by its fingernails by riding the short-lived phenomena of when porn went quasi-mainstream.

The girls got ready. They were both wearing Daisy Dukes. Tricia wore a tight white ringer T-shirt. Kelly wore her close to obscene white tube top. You could make out both of their areolae through the fabric. Their nipples were hard with anticipation. Tricia thought she was incognito because she was wearing a trucker hat low on her forehead.

Tricia is shorter than Kelly by a couple of inches, standing just about five feet. Her small B-cup boobs pointed straight out and had light pink nipples. Although she would occasionally wear them, she really had no need for bras. Kelly had shaved Tricia’s twat bare the previous spring and I would discover soon enough that she’d kept it shaved over the summer. Tricia’s brown curly hair was kept reasonably short, kind of like a brunette Orphan Annie.

Kelly’s stunningly long dishwater blonde hair was still hanging to the backs of her knees. Her huge 32F boobs with her hard nipples were putting on a hell of a show in her tube top. Her little bubble butt was built for Daisy Dukes and they looked amazing on her.

We didn’t know what to expect and were all a bit surprised that the theater was actually fairly busy. I bought a big bag of popcorn to share. The cashier was unabashed in staring at Kelly’s tits during our entire transaction. Actually, both of the girl’s chests were attracting plenty of attention out in the lobby. Since Tricia wanted to fly under the radar, we quickly made our way into the theater and grabbed seats in the center section toward the back.

We had arrived twenty-minutes or so before the show began and had some time for people watching. I lumped everyone into three buckets. One was the downtown slimy-types. Guys in raincoats. The second, like us, were college students. Horny young fucks. Plenty of couples, but some single guys also.

The third group surprised us. Respectable couples in their thirties, forties, and even fifties. We could not imagine why in the heck they were there? Weren’t they too old to care about sex? Hah!

Tricia was in an aisle seat, Kelly next to her and I was next to Kelly. The closest folks to us were two rows ahead and a couple of seats further in than mine. I had guessed them to be their late thirties?

The first movie was a typical 1970’s porn. Too much of a convoluted weird-ass plot. It was fifteen minutes before a cock slipped inside a pussy. The sex was okay though, and Kelly thought the cocks were good looking.

Things changed for Kelly during the later part of the movie. There was an entire scene shot as an extreme close up. Tricia was goofing around putting her hands over her eyes. The guy’ s full-screen hard-on entered the screen and pushed into a waiting twat as it entered from the other side of the screen. It was beyond graphic. We watched the girl’s pussy get wet. Her cream began to stick to the guy’s cock. Hell, you could have counted her cunt hairs if you wanted. It was like we were bugs watching giants fuck.

I’ll admit that I got hard. Tricia had stopped her goofing. When I looked over at our neighbors, her head was gone. I could only see the guy. Kelly unzipped her shorts and pulled them open. She slipped a couple of fingers into her twat. I noticed there were no panties. Tricia and I were both checking Kelly out and making the wide eyeballs at each other past her.

Tricia reached over and slipped her hand under Kelly’s tube top and was playing with her tit. The director also got points for sound. We were hearing the sloppy sex as though our face was right in the cunt on the screen. I mashed Kelly’s other tit.

My eyes were darting around. I needed to know that Tricia was staying cool with the whole scene if I wanted to tap her tight little honey pot later. My read was that Tricia was into the whole scene. Kelly was heading for an orgasm. Hopefully not too loud, but really: who would care? I started catching glimpses of a head bobbing in our neighbor’s lap. I was really wanting to see more of that. I could also tell from the sounds and the music that the movie was heading for the big money shot.

I saw the neighbor lady's head reappear and she kissed her guy on the cheek. She quickly looked around to see if anyone had noticed her reappearance and I got busted looking right at her. Kelly was starting to vibrate. Tricia had turned toward her and snuggled in close. I knew those two had been having plenty of shared Jill-off sessions at their apartment. I suspected they occasionally shared a bed too.

The cock on the screen pulled just out of the pussy and, hands-free erupted a decent sized load all over the girl's pussy lips and bush. Kelly tried to squash her “OH FUCK!” but not so well. Both of the neighbors turned and saw her bucking around in her seat as she came. The lady winked at me. I winked back.

After Kelly came, she was grabbing for my cock and her hands demanded that I pull it out. I handed Tricia the popcorn. I’d dressed for success. I was only wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a T-shirt and had gone commando. Once I had my hard-on out, Kelly was slowly stroking me. The first movie wrapped up and the credits started to roll.

The lights didn’t go up and we realized there wouldn’t be an intermission as “Debbie Does Dallas” started right away. We were a bit surprised to see the usher walk down the aisle toward the screen and then back past us and out of the theater. I covered my dick with my hands as he passed.

Tricia snuck out of her seat, past Kelly and me and sat on my left side. She handed me the bag of popcorn. She and Kelly were taking turns eating the popcorn and stroking my cock with their buttery fingers. Not a bad way to watch a movie!

The neighbor lady and I were still passing glances. She made an “oo” face when she saw I had a girl on each side of me.

The shower scene early in the movie had my cock running pre-cum like a faucet. Tricia had been rubbing her thumb around the tip of my cock, playing with my slick fluid. I think a summer without a cock had been too much for her. She slipped to the floor and swallowed my cock in one gulp. Kelly moved her hand to my ball sack. Damn! Tricia’s tight little pie hole had me as hard as steel.

The neighbor lady noticed Tricia was missing and smiled at me. A couple of minutes later, Kelly slipped to the floor also. Kelly knew how to do magical things with her mouth to my nuts. I was in heaven having those two sucking me. The neighbor lady caught me with a look of total bliss on my face. We smiled at each other. I was on another planet and mindlessly nodded for the neighbor lady to come over.

I was shocked that she slipped to the end of her row and then quickly appeared in the seat directly in front of me. She was kneeling on the seat, facing backward, smiling at me. She leaned forward and watched the girls working on my cock. Kelly noticed her. She grabbed my cock at the base and stood me up like a flag pole. Tricia pulled off me out of curiosity and discovered we had a new friend. Kelly motioned for the lady to grab my cock.

She reached down and gripped me tightly and stroked me a few times. Then she let go and leaned further across the seat, aiming at me for a kiss. I noticed she had the Dorothy Hamill hairdo. I grabbed the back of her head with one hand and we locked in a wild kiss. She was going at me as her life depended on how much of my tongue she could suck out of my face. Tricia and Kelly went back to work on my throbbing cock.

The lady was wearing a slinky wrap dress. Her tits were across the seat toward me. I reached into her dress and found a nice C-cup boob with a huge cherry-sized nipple. Years later, I saw a picture of Farrah Fawcett’s nipples. It made me think of this lady. She was moaning in my mouth as I rolled her nipple.

Tricia was licking around my cock with her tongue inside her mouth. Kelly was feverishly licking and sucking my balls. The neighbor lady was acting as though she might cum just from our kissing. It was all just too much for me. Kelly felt my nuts tighten and sucked them even harder.

I released the lady’s nipple and gently (at least at first) held Tricia’s head deep on my cock. Tricia had watched me cum before, had sucked my cock before, but had never caught my load in her mouth. I didn’t want her pulling off of me mid-orgasm. I was on another planet, taken there by the three of them. I started to cum and felt that it might never have ended. I pumped so much cum into Tricia that I was surprised it didn’t run out of her nose.

I slowly released Tricia’s head. And then the neighbor lady. She quickly looked down at my cock. Tricia had swallowed the majority of my load but she had still slobbered a bunch onto my cock. The lady reached down and stroked my slippery cock. When she released me, Kelly engulfed my dick and sucked and licked my cock and my cum-tube until everything was empty and clean.

I slumped back into my seat. The girls got into their seats. The lady slipped away back to her husband and I saw them whispering for quite a while. She glanced my way and I smiled back a couple of times.

Before long, we were all enjoying the movie. I leaned over and kissed Tricia’s cheek. She whispered, “You almost fucking drowned me.”

“Sorry, but it was your fault, not mine.”

“Probably more of a group effort,” and then she pulled me in for a kiss. Yep, she tasted like cum. I slipped a hand under her shirt and felt her rock-hard nipples. My fingers started a march toward her twat. Tricia unbuttoned her tight shorts. It was a very pleasant surprise to find that she had kept her snatch shaved over the summer.

I wasted no time in fingering Tricia to an orgasm. She pushed my mouth away from our kiss and gasped for air as she quietly orgasmed. Since we’d all cum, we spent the rest of the movie snickering at the corny stuff and lightly rubbing ourselves during the good stuff. Kelly told me that she loved the cocks – nice sizes and big loads. I loved the fact that there were no silicone tits poking an eye out.

Getting toward the end of the movie, the husband leaned toward the lady and she sort of melted into his arm. From what I could see, I assumed he fingered her cunt and got her off. I didn’t have a clear view as I did of our neighbors, but it looked like plenty of other couples in the theater were engaged in varying degrees of physical contact also.

Alleria_ravi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alleria_ravi

By the time the movie finished, and we’d watched “Debbie” get fucked nicely, I was rock hard again. As the credits started to roll, Kelly and Tricia were up in a flash (as they had to pee) and dragged me along with them to the lobby. They disappeared to the women’s room and I found a piece of wall to stare at from close up, trying to hide my raging boner.

“Decent movie, huh?”

The first thought that went through my head was ‘why is anyone talking to me?’ I turned my head to look and figured that It was probably our “neighbor” whose wife had stroked my cock.

“Yeah, it sure got the job done,” I replied. Seeing him up close, I realized that he was probably forty. I looked around and asked, “Where’s your wife?” It wasn’t too weird as I was pretty sure she had reported back what had gone on between us.

“I think she’s probably the same place as your girlfriends.” Plural struck me odd at first, although I did like how it must have looked to him.

Just then, a group of three giggling women appeared. Soon I was properly introduced to Libby and Carl. I’ll never understand what goes on in the women’s room that causes chicks to bond? Libby, Kelly, and Tricia announced that we all needed to go out for drinks. Then. Right then.

I didn’t know the area for shit. Carl said, “There’s a seedy bar around the corner. It’ll be perfect.” With that, we headed out the door. Libby immediately locked onto my arm and snuggled in. I observed that her wrap dress was red and exposed a decent amount of her impressive cleavage. It was impossible to miss her huge nipples protruding through the material. Libby was tall and slender, except for her tits. While she was perhaps twice my age, there was something about her that just oozed sexiness, much like Kelly.

Carl was a decent looking guy about six feet tall with dark hair and a sense of humor. He was exactly Kelly’s type. She and Tricia moved in front of Libby and me, and each latched onto one of Carl’s arms. Just as quickly, Libby’s hand dropped to my crotch.

Libby felt for my still-hard cock, slipped her hand inside the waistband of my shorts, and gripped my dick. Quickly we were at a, yes indeed, a very seedy looking bar. There was a high-top table for six near the front door, close to a trashed out pool table. Everyone there was sitting at stools along the quite-long bar. They looked like both regulars and professionals. No one even turned to look at us.

Carl insisted he buy the beer. He came back with two pitchers. He sat on one side of the table with Kelly and Tricia on either side of him. Libby and I were on the other side of the table, Libby across from Carl and Tricia across from me. Libby had continued stroking my cock while Carl was buying the beer.

Pretty quickly the conversation reflected the fact that we were all still worked up from the movie. I couldn’t see Kelly's hands and assumed Carl’s cock was also being attended to. Carl asked everyone about their favorite scenes. Kelly jumped in first and graphically explained how the extreme close up from the first movie got her so wet that she had to rub one out. Libby moaned and squeezed my cock even harder. Carl agreed that was a pretty good scene. “Libby’s pussy was soaking wet as I fingered her through that one.”

Soon Libby was bragging about me having had two sexy women sucking my cock at once. She also complimented me on my size, which I never thought was anything special. Even Tricia, who had been sucking down beers very quickly, jumped in and shared how I nearly drowned her because I came so much in her mouth.

Libby turned in her stool toward me, spread her legs open, pulled my face to hers for a kiss and said, before we locked lips, “I need your cock in me.” I slipped my hand to her crotch and felt she was without panties. I found a furry bush that had a sopping wet slit in the middle. I had three fingers inside of her on the first assault.

I opened one eye and peeked. Tricia and Kelly were kissing up Carl and his hands were all over their tits. Then I saw Kelly slip off the barstool to below the table. I peeked with the other eye. Everyone at the bar was in their own world, not ours. Libby stood up and quietly said, “Follow me.” We walked all along the long bar to the back of the room and then went down a set of stairs.

The restrooms were in the basement. I followed Libby into the ladies' room. She leaned onto the sink, spread her feet and said, “Fuck me, college boy.” I lifted the bottom of her dress onto her back, exposing her slim butt and plunged my cock into her wet cunt. Hard to imagine, but her pussy was even wetter than Kelly’s. She had been running like a firehose. I fucked her hard and I fucked her fast. She moaned like she cared not one bit if anyone heard. A few minutes into it and she came. I fucked her through that orgasm and then fucked her to another one. She groaned loudly through them both. We had fucked for maybe ten minutes when she announced we had to finish.

Don’t get me wrong. She was a great fuck. But I had drained everything I had a little over an hour earlier. Plus, she was so very, very wet it was hard to get traction. So, I pulled out and put a sopping wet cock away in my shorts. I walked up the stairs behind her. Just as we got to the table, I was a rascal and tugged on the side tie of her dress, pulling it open and exposing her body to the table. She very casually, and very slowly, pulled her dress back together, letting all of us get a great look at her body in the process.

We found out that Kelly had sucked Carl while Libby and I were gone. She had him on the brink, but he too had just cum and he couldn’t get his nuts to boil. Kelly offered to take him downstairs for a fuck. He asked for a bit more time to reload.

We had a much more explicit conversation around the table. Libby told Carl every detail of our fuck in the ladies' room. I had figured out that those two loved getting to each other with their dirty talk. Carl responded by telling Libby what a great job the very young Kelly had done sucking his cock.

Tricia and Kelly both took turns opening their shorts and standing next to Carl as he fingered their pussies. Carl was thrilled to have his fingers in two shaved little teenage twats. He was most graphic, telling Libby about Kelly sucking his cock as he had his finger in buried in Kelly’s snatch getting her off. Kelly was on fire and she joined in telling Libby about how much she enjoyed sucking Carl’s fat cock.

The bartender had a television on at the far end of the bar and spent his time watching it unless someone rattled a glass at him. It was well after midnight and the people that were left at the bar were both loaded and getting louder. I got up and walked over to Tricia, who was standing next to Carl, even though it had been some time since his hand was on her pussy. Libby, Kelly, and Carl were deep into getting each other off with their dirty tales of sex with strangers. I could tell Tricia wasn’t really into going that deep.

I pilled Tricia to the corner area between our table and the walls. I pushed her shorts off of her slim little butt and they dropped to the floor. “What the heck are you doing?” I pulled down my shorts and started to rub the tip of my cock down her ass-crack. “Are you fucking serious?” Carl, Libby, and Kelly turned to watch. Libby stood up on the other side of the table to watch.

Tricia finally spread her feet apart. It was a bad angle for us until she put both feet on the footrests of adjacent bar stools. My cock was inside of her and we slowly fucked. After five minutes or so, Tricia dropped her head to the table and softly moaned as she came. She was so velvety smooth, tight like a nineteen-year-old, and felt like cock heaven. A few strokes later and I held her hips as I pumped my load into her sweet cunt.

Tricia stayed still with her head lying on the table. I slowly pulled out and we all heard my load splat as it hit the floor. Libby scooted around to me, dropped to her knees and sucked my cock. She sucked me as I deflated. She used her tongue to play around with my frenulum and kept playing with me. She didn’t stop. I had my hand in her dress playing with her huge nipples. Ten minutes later and my cock was hard again.

Libby was much taller than the other two. She was probably five-eight. She leaned on Carl’s shoulders and spread her legs with her ass aimed at me. I untied her dress and Carl slipped it off her shoulders. Carl, Kelly, and Tricia had her hidden from the folks at the bar, not that it was a necessity. I fucked her loose wet hole again.

Libby was giving Carl the play-by-play. Clearly, having another man fuck his wife was one of their fantasies. I was on board! I felt the same way about Kelly. It was great watching her being fucked by a different cock. Sometimes it was even better just hearing the stories later.

Libby was fucking me as a gift to Carl. She turned her body and leaned down onto a couple of bar stools. We were doing a standing-up doggy style. She wanted Carl to see my cock plunging in and out. Give me a stage and I’ll give you a show! I kind of turned my torso as I fucked her, showing Carl, Kelly, and Tricia as much as I could of Libby getting nailed.

Carl reached down and started playing with her tits. “The college boy is fucking my cunt, Carl! He’s making my pussy cum! His cock is fucking amazing! Look at it, Carl! Your wife is fucking a college boy right in front of your face!”

Wow! That was weird and kinky. And right up my alley. I nailed Libby’s cunt with all I had. Orgasms are all in the head, right? It must be because I soon felt that special feeling. I joined her: “She’s making me fucking cum, Carl. I’m keeping my cock in her cunt. I’m going to shoot my spunk into Libby’s cunt.” I jerked as a few drops of cum ejected from my cock. I was drained of my fluids but felt the experience. As a bonus, Libby came as I spasmed in her twat.

I pulled out and saw Kelly had been jerking Carl’s cock under the table. Kelly knew herself. Her orgasms could be ear-shattering. She grabbed Carl by the dick and said, “Follow me.”

Kelly shared later that when they got downstairs, Carl pulled her into the men’s room. Kelly slipped off her shorts and Carl lifted her into the air and held her up from behind her knees as he lowered her pussy onto his fat cock. He fucked her in the air for a while. Kelly loved that! Then he leaned her against a wall. Kelly pulled down her tube top and let him suck her nipples as he thrust inside of her. She said his fat cock hit all the right buttons and he fucked her to two orgasms before he came.

Just as Carl was cumming inside her, some old drunk walked in on them. He stood and watched them for a minute then turned to pee. After he was done peeing, he asked Kelly if he would get his turn. Kelly let him drool at her body as she slowly got dressed and told him, “Maybe another time.”

Realizing that the drunk was bound to say something once upstairs, Kelly and Carl suggested it was time for us to head out when they rejoined us. Hugs, kisses and fondles out on the sidewalk as we went separate ways to our cars.

On Sunday morning Kelly and I slept late. We eventually got up and showered. Tricia also awoke and she shared the second half of Kelly’s shower. Kelly, Tricia and I had a three-way fuck in their living room before I had to head home. My favorite memory is of Tricia sitting on my face as Kelly sat on my cock.

Years later when Kelly and I had a VCR, we rented “Debbie Does Dallas” regularly. It was our favorite porno. Sometimes I was by myself and I’d squirt a big load thinking about that night with Libby and Carl. Or, Kelly and I would each recount our version of the events at the movie house and the bar while we screwed.

Sometimes Kelly would reenact a scene. She would masturbate for me with a candle before I’d fuck her on the living room floor. That New Year’s, Kelly and Tricia had sex with Tricia’s boyfriend in a sauna and Kelly told me that scene from the movie was in the back of her head that night. That movie caused both of us lots of orgasms over a long time!

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments