Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It’s New Year’s 1981. College roommates Kelly and Tricia had made plans long ago to have sex with each other’s boyfriend. I had fulfilled my fantasy and my part of their deal last Spring Break, which was detailed in a previous story.

It had been more challenging for Kelly to be with Alan as he and Tricia had broken up in May. As things worked out, they were back together by October. I had been lucky enough to have enjoyed a couple of additional 3-way weekends with Kelly and Tricia earlier in the fall. Tricia didn’t have another boyfriend during her time off from Alan, so I was volunteered to keep her pussy satisfied.

Kelly and Tricia, who were now Juniors, both left their campus apartment for the holidays to travel back to their family homes. Kelly lived a couple of hours away from Tricia’s home in northern Wisconsin. The morning of New Year’s Eve Tricia drove and picked up Kelly to take her back to Tricia’s house. That was Wednesday. The plan was for me to join them all on Friday for the weekend. That gave the girls a couple of days alone with Alan.

Tricia’s parents had left the day before to go skiing in Utah and her brother was out of the country for that school year. Alan came over to Tricia’s early in the evening for a dinner the girls had prepared.

The girls had used the oven. And they had the heat cranked in the house. Wearing shorty shorts and tank tops on December 31st with several feet of snow outside seemed perfectly normal to a couple of devious and horny young co-eds. Neither girl was wearing panties or a bra and both were barefoot. Alan had let himself in and when he found them in the kitchen his jaw hit the floor. Both girls had been teasing each other and each other’s nipples to keep them as stiff as they could for Alan’s first look.

Two barefoot, sexy legged goddesses greeted him. Tricia with her perky B cups hugged him first and gave him a passionate kiss. They broke off and he looked at Kelly with sheer lust in his eyes. She gave him a quick peck on the lips with a big hug that smashed her 32F boobs tightly into his chest. She lingered too long, on purpose, and felt a lump growing in his jeans. She stepped back and let his eyes take it all in. She was seriously turned on and it showed. Her nipples were ready to tear through the yellow tank top she was wearing. The top was snug but not tight and allowed her huge tits to move and sway freely. Alan’s eyes were locked on her boobs.

Tricia had described sex between her and Alan to Kelly, just as Kelly shared all the details about the two of us. Alan had confessed, and Kelly knew, that she was at the top of his fantasy list. After a very flirty dinner and cleanup, they decided to spend some time in the large sauna her folks had built in the basement.

They all headed downstairs. Tricia pulled off her tank top revealing very hard nipples topping her boobs. Alan had his shirt off. And then the girls’ plan went into action. They had removed the towels that were always stocked outside the sauna. Tricia announced she would go upstairs to find some towels and sauntered her cute little butt away as Alan watched with lusty eyes.

Kelly turned her back to Alan. Kelly’s dishwater blond hair had still not been cut and hung to the back of her knees. It swung over her shoulder to the front as she bent down and slowly pulled down her shorts in one steady move to the floor. Alan was staring so hard it sounded like he forgot to breathe. Kelly stepped out of the shorts, still with her back to Alan and pulled off the tank top. She folded her clothes neatly on a small table in front of her and then slowly turned to Alan.

Kelly had shaved her pussy for the wet t-shirt contest. She shaved Tricia as well. They had both kept themselves shaved since then. Tricia shared with Kelly how much Alan loved her bare. He knew Kelly was bare as well and it just built his desire to see her naked.

Now it was happening. His mouth fell open as he was clearly fucking her wildly in his mind’s eye. Kelly broke his trance. “Are you getting undressed too?” Alan unbuckled his belt and stripped his jeans and underwear off immediately. His cock was hard and just as Tricia had described. His hair was light brown, balls a normal size and his sack was fairly tight. His cock was longer than mine. He was about seven inches long. I’m about six. My girth was pretty typical but Alan’s cock was less. It’s quite thin actually. A long slender cock.

Kelly immediately reached out with both hands and started to hold it, slowly stroke it and explore this new penis. Alan was rock hard when Tricia arrived with the towels. She smiled at Alan, pulled off her shorts and walked into the sauna. Kelly and Alan were right behind her.

The sauna had a two-level L-shaped bench. Kelly sat on the top of the short leg of the L. Tricia laid down on the long leg. Alan sat at the end of Tricia’s feet, close to Kelly. Tricia was on her back, her left leg bent at the knee, her foot on the bench. Her right foot dangled off the bench to the lower bench. Her knees were spread and her hairless slit was spread open and staring at Alan. Tricia was staring at the ceiling. Sitting next to Alan, Kelly continued to slowly stroke his cock.

Kelly didn’t want Alan to cum so she shifted and turned her back so she was leaning against the wall and spread her legs open toward him just like Tricia. The sauna was doing its job and they all had sweat pouring from them. Kelly was wiping the sweat down across her chest. The motion kept her nipples stiff. She slid her hands down her flat tummy and across her thighs to her knees. Then she worked them back up across her inner thighs to her groin and spread her outer lips as wide as she could get them. While Alan was staring into her wet gash, Kelly was looking at the small stream of pre-cum running from the tip of his cock.

Alan’s cock was so hard and so aroused it was unconsciously twitching, the head of it bouncing up a couple of inches every minute or so. Alan looked over at Tricia’s pussy and slid the middle finger of his right hand into her slit. Then he looked at Kelly’s and slid the middle finger of his left hand into her pussy. His fingers were synchronized and he was diddling both of their G-spots. Tricia was quiet and Kelly was doing her best to do the same.

Alan was good. He would get them close and then slow down and move his fingers around in their vaginas. He brought them to the edge and backed away almost a dozen times. The girls were in nirvana. Tricia was still staring at the ceiling. Kelly was staring at Alan’s cock and loving watching the constant flow of pre-cum from his cock dripping to the first-level bench below.

Alan stepped it up a notch and Tricia was the first to audibly moan. Kelly knew that moan well. They were still having mutual masturbation sessions at their apartment, which by then had stepped up from weekly to every few days. Kelly finally released a moan and was starting to pant, it was a combination of the inevitable orgasm and the heat. Kelly and Tricia were building off of each other, no different than when they masturbate. Kelly knew that one would be different though. She had also been fantasizing about Alan. Ever since the ice was broken and I fucked Tricia the previous spring, Kelly knew she would fuck Alan. Tricia’s descriptions of their sex life made her horny as hell and she knew she wanted to experience his cock.

Her mind was taking her places even beyond his fingers. Kelly knew Tricia was getting close to cumming. Kelly was trying her best to hold back. She just felt things were right for this one to be mind-blowing. Alan was on a mission to make the girls cum. Their g-spots and clits couldn’t defend against his onslaught any longer. Tricia let out a loud moan and piped in, “I’m cummming…” She rolled her head to the side and locked eyes with Kelly. She was perplexed as never before had Kelly not come first. When they would fuck themselves on the couch Kelly would always cum first and usually a second or third time along with Tricia’s first orgasm.

Tricia could see Kelly’s eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip. Tricia’s hand slid down to her own slot and she was rubbing her clit. Kelly’s eyes popped open, she looked at Tricia. She looked as though she was in immeasurable pain. The look in Kelly’s eyes was one of desperation. A moment later a deep guttural scream came from Kelly, “Oh fuuuck!” The sound was deafening. Kelly started to blast her lady cum. This orgasm was epic. Her cum squirted out at least for the count of five. Alan was only a foot away. He was sprayed from his head to his thighs.

Tricia crammed three fingers in her twat and yelled out, “I’m cumming!”

Alan had kept his fingers in Kelly during her orgasm. She was cumming and he just kept banging away on her clit keeping her cumming as long as she could. Kelly looked at his cock. It twitched harder than it had been and Alan came. He only had one shot go a few inches, but a river of thick white cum was streaming from his cock. Every twitch pumped more and his cock kept twitching. Kelly wasn’t sure who had released more, him or her?

It took a minute for people to survive what had happened. Tricia was up first. She leaned forward into Alan’s lap and started to lick up his cum. Kelly was also there in an instant. She was licking globs of cum from his nuts. When he was pretty well cleaned up Kelly took his cock into her mouth and sucked every drop and dribble she could get from it.

They all knew they need to get out of the heat. Their heart rates had been through the roof and they needed to cool down. Tricia opened the door and they all ran across the family room, out through the slider, and started dancing around outside on the deck. The steam rolling off of their hot bodies made them look like something straight from Hades.

As their heat began to escape they were back to being horny. Kelly asked Alan, “Do you have a pump attached to your nuts to push out all of that cum? I can’t believe how much cum you made!”

Alan said, “Since we’re talking about a lot of cum, thank you for the shower. That was something new!” (Well, new to his experiencing it. Tricia had described Kelly’s squirting to him in great detail as Tricia had been blasted a few times as they jacked off).

Kelly said, “I can’t believe how hard you made me cum. You’re a very talented man. I can’t wait to have you show me more.”

Tricia said to Alan, “If you play your cards right, you’re going to have the best weekend of your life!” That was Tricia’s first shot at Alan. She knew he would, of course, be up for getting fucked by the two of them. But he also knew I was coming up for the weekend and she wasn’t sure how he would react to a foursome, let alone seeing me fuck Tricia. So, she just wanted to plant the seed.

The air temp was only 20 degrees. They were getting cold. Alan hoisted the cover off the hot tub. One by one they slid into the warmth. Alan had a girl on either side. He was exploring Kelly’s boobs. Clearly, a long-time fantasy coming true. He pawed them, pinched them, sucked them, motor-boated them. He was a kid at the Boob County Fair doing all the rides! Tricia loved watching Alan fulfill a wish. She was gently stroking his cock under the water.

A few minutes had passed. Tricia was warm and sat up on the deck with her legs dangling in the hot tub. Her knees were spread wide. This was also a choreographed move. Kelly played her part and pulled away from Alan and headed for Tricia’s snatch. She licked Tricia up and down her slit from her butthole to her clit. Up and down and up and down and on and on. Tricia was softly moaning as Kelly gently ate her. Tricia was watching Alan and said later she thought his eyes were going to explode from his head.

Tricia was moaning more loudly and with more frequency. Kelly lifted her butt out of the water. Alan stared at her ass and the lovely pink folds between her cheeks. Tricia groaned at him “Fuck her. I know you want to. I want you to. Kelly wants your cock, Alan. Fuck her for me, Alan.”

Alan thought he had entered another dimension. But he followed the voice and stood up and buried his cock into Kelly’s sopping wet cunt in one gentle push. Alan’s cock was feeling only its second pussy ever. It was an incredible feeling. Not as tight as Tricia’s. Much more wet than Tricia’s ever was. He found it easier to fuck hard without the fear of cumming too quickly. He picked up his pace. The sound of the hot tub bubble blower was already incredibly loud. The sound of his wild splashing was growing. He had his hands clamped tight on Kelly’s hips and was loving seeing the waves jiggle across her bubble butt as he slammed his cock into her. Kelly was groaning into Tricia’s cunt, which in itself was a great feeling for Tricia.

Kelly came and she came hard. She was slamming her ass against Alan’s cock to see what else that seven-inch thin prick could hit inside her. Alan fucked her all the way through her orgasm. Tricia started rubbing her clit. Kelly laid her head against the inside of her thigh and watched her friend bring her pussy to orgasm. Kelly came again. Alan had brought her to the top of the mountain and was doing an amazing job of keeping her there. Kelly leaned in and licked up the juice running out of Tricia’s pussy. Alan was pummeling her cunt and Kelly came again. He kept fucking her. He took his hands off her hips and leaned way over her back and grabbed Kelly’s tits and rolled her nipples between his fingers. Coming up on her back like that had his cock rubbing her walls in a new way and Kelly came again.

Alan quickly moved his hands back to her hips and he pulled her hips and ass very, very tightly to his cock. He stopped stroking and held his cock deep, deep inside her. Kelly couldn’t feel it, but she knew he had cum. Tricia came again watching her boyfriend lose his load inside her girlfriend. Fantasy fulfilled. Kelly and Alan had fucked. The fun had just begun.

Tricia, now that she wasn’t cumming, realized she was cold. She slid back down into the water. Alan was very warm and he stepped up onto the deck and sat on a bench. Kelly hopped her ass up onto the deck and pulled her feet up too, placing them on the deck right at the edge of the hot top. She was spread wide open. Tricia took the bait and moved over to return the favor and eat Kelly’s pussy. The first treat was a decent-sized load of Alan’s spunk that was slipping out. He wasn’t a shooter, but he could put out one hell of a load. Tricia was just enjoying the act of eating Kelly. She was enjoying her flowing juices, the heat, the bright red, nearly purple, color of a cunt that had been vigorously fucked.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

She started to spend more time taunting Kelly’s clit. She was using some teeth. Not too much or it would hurt, just enough to make her clit twitch in excitement. Tricia knew what she liked when Kelly ate her. She was doing all she could to return the favor. The attention to her clit was working. Kelly’s breathing became shallower, shorter breaths, slight moans. The sex they had had so far with each other taught them a lot about how each other worked. Tricia knew Kelly was ready and wanted a release. She focused entirely on her clit. Sucking it, biting it, licking it. In a minute Kelly pulled Tricia’s head tight to her pussy. Tricia bit gently on her clit and Kelly came with a roar.

Alan had watched from the chair with amazement. What each of the girls was doing was turning him on immensely. His cock was hard again. Everyone took a last dip in the hot tub to warm up and in a couple of minutes, the girls headed inside while Alan returned the cover to its position.

Alan found the girls upstairs with the TV on. Dick Clark was doing the central time zone countdown to midnight. At midnight Alan locked Tricia in a passionate kiss. Kelly dropped to her knees and sucked his hard-on into her mouth. After a couple of minutes, they released and Alan tapped Kelly’s arm. She stood up and Alan kissed her. Kelly melted into his kiss. She loved passionate kissing and Alan was a very, very good kisser. Tricia followed Kelly’s lead and sucked on Alan’s cock. Alan and Kelly kissed for at least five minutes. Tricia loved how firm his cock was.

When the kiss broke Tricia said, “Let’s go to bed.” The three of them headed to Tricia’s room. Tricia had a king size bed. It would serve as party central for the weekend.

Alan laid in the middle with a girl snuggled up on either side of him. The house was so warm there was no need for any covers. Gentle kisses went back and forth across all three of them. The girl’s hands were rubbing Alan’s prick, chest, and thighs. At some point, they all just nodded off.

Kelly was deeply asleep and it took her some time to move out of the dream world and into reality. The light was still on out in the hallway. From the glow, she could see Tricia was sitting on Alan’s cock just slowly rotating her hips. Tricia saw her watching them and they didn’t speak but they just smiled at each other. Kelly nodded off while they were still fucking. Some time went by and Kelly woke again. This time the bed was shaking. Tricia had her ass in the air and her face buried in the mattress. Her face was just inches away from Kelly’s. Alan was doggie fucking her hard and fast. Tricia was moaning out an orgasm. Kelly let her moan out the orgasm and then leaned in for a kiss.

Alan continued his vigorous pace as the girls kissed. Kelly reached up and was rubbing Tricia’s clit. Tricia came again. Her juices dripped onto Kelly’s hand. Alan pushed Tricia’s ass down onto the bed. He was on his haunches sitting on her ass. Kelly saw him adjusting his cock and then move slowly into Tricia. Tricia’s eyes were wide with a look of shock and pain. Alan was moving very slowly. Kelly whispered to Tricia, “Is he fucking your ass?”

“Yes.”

“Does it hurt?”

“Just for now. It gets better in a minute.”

“Wow.” Tricia had shared with Kelly some weeks ago that she and Alan had tried anal. Tricia said she wasn’t a big fan, but she was able to orgasm and Alan raved on and on how much he enjoyed it.

“Now it’s feeling good. Yeah, it’s feeling much better. Oh yeah, that’s it, Alan. Fuck my little butt, Alan! I’m going to cum. Fuck yeah! I’m cumming! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Fuck my ass!”

Alan crammed that long prick deep into Tricia’s bowels and pumped out another load of cum. Kelly was imagining how big of a load he would leave inside her friend. Alan collapsed off Tricia’s ass onto the bed. Tricia jumped up and headed for the bathroom. Kelly followed as she needed to pee.

They chatted while Tricia was on the toilet. Then Kelly enjoyed the other reason she was there. She heard the distinctive sound of a cum load slipping into the toilet.

Kelly wasn’t a fan of anal. Patrick had dropped her butthole onto his cock for her first time and it was painful. After that, it was something Kelly would only do willingly when she was quite drunk and her sphincter could completely relax and the alcohol would numb the pain. She said it was because my cock was simply too big to be in her ass. But Alan and his thin prick had her thinking. Once she was a back in bed and nodding off, she decided that Alan would fuck her ass that day.

Thursday, they went out cross-country skiing and spent the day with friends of Tricia and Alan's. They ended up going to dinner with them as well. Everyone was drinking up and Kelly had a buzz going. The party finally broke up around 9 p.m. and the threesome headed home. Their friends were fun and all, but not folks that anyone wanted to invite over for a fuck. There were plenty of bathrooms in the house so everyone showered up and then met, nude, in Tricia’s bed.

Again, lots of kissing and sucking and feeling each other up. Kelly ended up on all fours with Alan doggy fucking her. Tricia was in a 69 underneath her. Kelly was eating Tricia while Tricia was licking Kelly’s clit and Alan’s nuts. After Kelly had an orgasm she turned to Alan and said, “Would you like to fuck me in the ass?” Alan looked like he won the lottery. Tricia heard the request and wiggled out. She knew how Kelly felt about anal.

Tricia turned Kelly’s face to hers and said, “You’re going to love this. His cock is perfect.” Alan worked his thumb into Kelly’s half-drunken ass. It opened with no resistance. Kelly’s pussy was soaking wet and Alan’s cock was well lubricated as a result. He placed his cockhead at her backdoor and started to gently push. It slipped right in. Kelly was quiet. Alan kept on pushing in slowly. Kelly could feel Alan’s balls against her vagina. Alan strained to push into the absolute limit the length of his cock would allow. When he bottomed out Kelly groaned.

Alan slowly pulled all the way back, leaving only his head in her. He started his strokes slowly. Kelly had no discomfort at all. She quickly realized having his cock in her ass felt really different than mine and really good. Alan was fucking her at a good pace now. Tricia reached under and played with Kelly’s clit. Kelly came quickly. Tricia pulled her hand away and a couple of minutes later Kelly had another orgasm from Alan stretching her bowels.

Alan pushed her down flat on the mattress, as he had done with Tricia the night before. He was riding her bubble but like a cowboy. Kelly had two more orgasms. She moved her hand under her belly and frigged her clit. She came again and could feel that she had squirted hard and soaked the sheets. Five orgasms on and Alan was still fucking her. Kelly heard Tricia yell out, “Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God,” as she had masturbated to orgasm. Alan grabbed Kelly’s hips tight and pushed his cock into her ass and half-way up her throat! He held her tight and still and groaned. Kelly, knowing he was pouring a huge hot load of his cum into her ass, screamed out another orgasm.

Alan stayed on her butt, and in her ass, for several more minutes. His cock was taking its own sweet time to deflate. Eventually, it did shrink and slip out of her ass. He climbed off and lay beside her. Kelly pulled her knees up raising her ass in the air. She dropped her head and watched between her legs. Tricia moved and sat behind her to watch. Alan’s load slipped and dripped out and fell to the bed looking like a big puddle of vanilla yogurt.

Tricia said, “You two go clean up. I’ll change the bed.” They went to the shower Alan had used, the one in Tricia’s parent’s room. The stall was huge. They both soaped and washed each other up. Alan shoved his fingers up Kelly’s ass to clean her from the inside out. Kelly dropped and scrubbed his cock, then started sucking on it. Eventually, Alan got hard. He pulled Kelly up and turned her to the wall. He positioned himself behind her and shoved his cock into her twat. He fucked her hard and fast. The water was starting to run cold. They knew they had been fucking for a long time.

Alan said, “I’m going to cum!” Kelly twisted around and dropped to her knees. She got him into her mouth just as his spunk started to pump out. Kelly caught a respectable size load. She thought to herself how much it tasted like mine and then she swallowed it down.

When they got back to bed Tricia was already asleep. They climbed in and crashed out too.

Friday had arrived and I was going to get to Tricia’s house around 9 p.m. I hadn’t heard from Kelly all week and had no idea what I would walk into. I had been fantasizing about fucking Tricia. We had screwed a handful of times and it was well worth doing again! But I didn’t know how things went with Alan? Had Kelly fucked him? Did she enjoy it, or was once enough for a lifetime? Was he weird about it and going to be Mr. Jealous? Who knew?

I arrived and knocked on the door. I heard a voice yell, “Come on in!” I walked in, dropped my bag and kicked off my shoes.

Damn, it’s hot in here I thought to myself.

“We’re in here,” called out the voice, who I now realized was Tricia’s. I followed the sound down a hallway and found Tricia’s bedroom. They all were naked. Tricia was leaning against the headboard and Kelly was eating her. Alan was fucking Kelly doggy style.

Alan said, “Glad you’re here! I need reinforcement. These two are wearing me out!” Alan and I had never met before. I walked over to shake his hand and introduce myself. I looked down at his business and saw he was fucking Kelly up the ass. Wow!

Well, so many questions answered in just one moment! Tricia looked and me and said, “Get naked. We’ve been waiting for your cock to arrive.”

By the time Tricia slid out of the train, I was naked. She dropped to her knees and sucked me hard in just a couple of minutes. She laid back on the bed with her knees pulled up and her twat right at the edge of the mattress. I slid my cock right into her hot, wet and tight cunt. We fucked very slowly as she brought me up to speed on what all they had been up to so far this week. Kelly tried to chime in here and there, but Alan had her on another planet and she had at least four orgasms while Tricia and I caught up.

Alan finally shoved Kelly flat onto the mattress, mounted her butt, plunged his cock past a few organs and deposited a huge load of cum a full seven inches up her colon. Kelly came with him. The loud noises of their animalistic sexual releases did it for Tricia and she orgasmed. Her vagina clamped my cocked tight while she released a small stream of her cum. All of that was plenty to get my rocks off and I painted the inside of Tricia’s vagina with my cum.

Alan got up, went and started a shower. Kelly crawled over and gave me a big hug and a kiss. “God I’m so glad you’re here! Sorry, I have to run. Alan comes like a dump truck and I have an ass full of his cum.” Kelly headed to the bathroom as well and soon after I heard her get into the shower with Alan. I tossed Tricia my underpants. She sat up and caught my load with them.

I'd had a long day and laid down next to Tricia. She snuggled up next to me. I crashed. It was hours later when I woke up for a minute. It was one of those, “Where am I?” moments. It was pitch black. I finally figured out I was in Tricia’s bed and just she and I were in the bed. I fell back asleep.

I was early daybreak when I next came to. Noise in my dream woke me. It again took a few moments to get my bearings. I realized I was hearing the rhythmic banging of a bed. A while later I heard Kelly having an orgasm somewhere down a hallway past a couple of closed doors. Sometime after that, I heard her cum again. Ten minutes later both she and Alan climaxed in the grand finale of their early morning fuck session.

That one woke Tricia. “Sounds like they’re busy this morning,” she said to me.

“Actually, I think they’re finally done. They have been fucking forever.”

I was on my back and Tricia was snuggled in next to me with her head on my chest. No covers on as the house felt like it was almost eighty. She could see my cock was about half hard. She reached down and started to stroke it. It felt really good and I responded by getting stiff as a board. Tricia scooted down and sucked me into her mouth.

There are many different kinds of blowjobs. This was one where she isn’t trying to make you cum as quickly as possible. This was just enjoying the magnificent feeling of your cock being in a woman’s warm mouth. She was slowly working up and down my shaft, swirling her tongue all around the tip. I was loving what she was doing and she was loving doing it to me.

My cock had been in Tricia’s mouth for at least fifteen minutes when the door opened. Kelly came in and pulled open the drapes. She climbed up between my legs and started licking and fondling my nut sack. A few minutes later she slipped a finger under my sack. It slowly found its way to my butthole and it was teasing me. My sack had pulled up tight to my cock. Kelly knew I would cum soon. In one smooth motion, she slid her middle finger into my anus as far as it would go. Once deep inside she applied strong pressure to my prostate.

Tricia felt the initial shot over the bow. She pulled her head back and kept her lips tight around the base of my cockhead. I began one of the biggest orgasms of my life. I felt seven or eight strong pulses, each pushing a surprisingly large amount of cum through my shaft. What happened in seconds felt like it lasted an hour. I was sure I had ejaculated a gallon or more of semen. Tricia, the talented girl that she is, had been gulping it down as fast I was shooting it out.

Kelly pulled out of me and headed to the shower. Tricia looked at me with a smirk and said, “I’ve never drunk so much cum in my life. Were you trying to drown me?” I assured her my intentions were good and that was probably the best blowjob of my life.

Everyone showered and got dressed (apparently the first time in forever for some). The group was antsy to get out of the house so we came up with a plan. And by “plan” I mean Alan and I agreed to do whatever would make the girls happy.

Stay tuned for Part 2.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments