Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was the spring of 1980. Kelly was in her sophomore year of college.

Since starting college Kelly had been pretty well behaved. We were living some distance apart and I would visit her once a month or so for the weekend and we would find a way to screw like bunnies. Tricia, her roommate, was pretty cool and would head back to her hometown when I was coming to town so Kelly and I could fuck all weekend in the apartment.

Neither Kelly nor Tricia had the money to go south for Spring Break and was just planning on staying in town. I took some vacation time and was planning on staying with them. Shortly after I arrived we started talking about things to do for the week.

There was a new club in town, not far from campus. They had just jumped on the new craze: Wet T-Shirt contests. They were advertising several big contests for Spring Break week with decent prize money. Kelly was very fascinated and wanted to know what I thought? Yeah, that took a New York minute and I told her that she definitely had to enter!

Tricia piped in and said, “I think she’s nuts if she does it!” Well, my fantasy of them both entering started to slip away…

The club was having preliminary rounds each night Monday through Friday, with the nightly winners coming back on Saturday to compete for $500. Kelly and I went Monday night to check it out. There were five girls entered. All were wearing blue jeans and the provided T-shirts. They brought them on stage one by one, had them stand in a kiddie pool, poured a couple of pitchers of water down their chests, they stepped out and danced around for a minute or so, then they brought out the next one.

The first girl was pretty generic. Medium boobs that sagged a little. And she was an awkward dancer. The next girl was darker skinned, probably from central America. Her boobs were about a B cup but her nipples looked black through the T-shirt. She got some attention and folks were clapping and cheering her on as she danced and shimmied her boobs at the crowd.

A couple more gals that are not memorable and then they brought out the last girl. Kelly’s boobs are a 32F. This girl was close. She was fairly tall, probably 5’ 8”. While her boobs were big they also were a little saggy. But, as she shook them around in her shirt, they were flying around everywhere. The crowd was now into it and started chanting “Take it off! Take it off!” The emcee broke it up when he came out and then brought the other four back to the stage.

They all started dancing. The crowd was yelling, “Skin to win!” The dark-skinned girl made the first move. She pulled up her shirt for a quick flash. The crowd went nuts. Her dark areola and stiff nipples were really turning guys on. You could feel the heat rise. She dropped her shirt and kept dancing. The girl with the big tits took the bait next and flashed also. The crowd went berserk! Her bright pink nipples were also bullet hard. She dropped her shirt for a moment to a chorus of boos and in the next moment yanked it off over her head, twirled it around, and tossed it into the crowd. The guys were nearly panting. Cocks were getting stiff.

The first girl started to unbutton her jeans. The dark-skinned girl saw that and undid hers as well. The first girl pulled down her jeans. They were so wet her panties stuck to them and started to come down as well. She had her panties to her knees and the guys were screaming. She had a big brown bush. She realized what had happened and went to quickly pull them up. Even louder “Boos” rained down. It was deafening. She stopped, looked out at the crowd, and pulled off her jeans and her panties. She was bottomless and clearly the crowd favorite. She kept dancing and turned around with her ass to the crowd and bent at the waist and touched her feet. You could see pink and another eruption of cheers! When she came up and turned around she seductively peeled her shirt over her head.

The dark-skinned girl had her jeans open so you could see her panties, but that was it. 'Big Tits' was still shaking them around, but that was all. The other two had moved to the back of the stage and looked shell-shocked. The music was done.

The emcee came out and lined them up. Number one was now holding her hands over her pussy. He went down the line starting with number five gauging the crowd’s cheers. Lots of noise for five, crickets for four and three, lots of noise for number two. And then complete pandemonium for number one. Her hands were off her pussy and being held in the air in the 'champion' pose.

I was worked up staring at that pussy. So was Kelly. “Holy fuck! I can’t believe she got naked! Did you hear the guys screaming! I am so wet right now I can’t believe it!” said Kelly and then she reached down and grabbed my cock. I was hard as a ball bat. She looked into my eyes and said, “Follow me.”

We went upstairs to the balcony area. It was dark. And even louder than the first floor (as the speakers were mounted up there.) It was hard to see and hard to hear. We moved against a back wall. Hard to tell if anyone else was close or not? Kelly pulled her jeans down to her knees, turned around and leaned against the wall, looked over her shoulder, and barked at me, “Fuck me!”

I whipped out my cock and sunk it to the hilt. She was dripping wet. I banged the hell out of her. She came in seconds. I kept on fucking her hard and fast.

I felt a presence. Another couple had bumped into Kelly as they tried to find their way in the dark. The guy felt her back and could tell she was being fucked. He reached under her shirt and started kneading her boobs and rolling her nipples. His girlfriend had her hand on my chest and then took my left hand and moved it into her jeans. She shifted next to me so I could rub her clit. She was shaved.

She came quickly. She had her boyfriend’s cock out and was stroking him. Kelly was rubbing his nuts with one hand. The boyfriend came. A lot of it hit Kelly. I got the girlfriend to come at the same time. Then I lost it and smashed Kelly against the wall as my nuts erupted their load into her. We all pulled apart. They left without a word. I put my cock away. Kelly got her jeans up and said “Thanks! I really needed that!” and we headed downstairs.

Kelly made a beeline for the restroom. I went to the bar and ordered drinks. The whole vibe of the place had changed. It was electric. The dance floor was packed. You could smell hormones in the air!

Kelly stepped out of the stall at the same time as the girl in the next stall. As they walked toward the mirror she recognized her as the girl who won the contest. “Congratulations! You were incredible!” Kelly said to her.

“Holy crap! I can’t believe I won! That was the nastiest thing I’ve ever done in my life!” said the winner. Kelly asked her if she realized how horny she made the whole crowd and then Kelly confessed she got so worked up she had to take me upstairs for a fuck. On top of that, a complete stranger shot his cum load all over her.

“You think you’re horny? Do you have any idea what it feels like to have a whole club full of people screaming at you to get naked and show off? Jesus, I nearly came right there on stage. I’m so fucking horny I still can’t believe it.” Then she reached out and lifted Kelly’s huge tits. “Why weren’t you in the contest? I wouldn’t have had a chance against tits like these.”

Kelly returned the favor and discovered that she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath her 'I was a winner...' shirt. Kelly rolled her very hard nipples. She looked into Kelly’s eyes and moved in for a kiss. Kelly responded by shoving her tongue down her throat. They both made a mad grab for the closest stall, stumbled in, locked the door, and started making out. Kelly pushed her hand down the front of her still-wet jeans and the winner quickly tried to unbutton them. Kelly moved her fingers through her bush, found her slit, and curled a finger into her pussy.

Kelly was forcefully trying to get this girl to cum. And it only took a quick minute. The winner’s knees started to buckle. Kelly helped her steady herself and then went at her again. This time she was jerking her clit. In another minute she came again with a loud moan. Kelly pulled her hand out. The winner looking incredibly satisfied. She looked at Kelly and said “You have no idea how bad I needed to cum. Oh my God, thank you!” One more quick goodbye kiss and Kelly left the restroom.

Kelly found me at the bar and took a quick swig of her drink. I glanced up and noticed the winner walking by. I nudged Kelly and said, “Hey, you should go talk to her.”

Kelly leaned in and whispered in my ear “We’ve already met.” While at the same time sticking her middle finger into my mouth. I licked it off and looked at her very surprised. It tasted like pussy, but clearly not Kelly’s pussy. I looked at her wide-eyed. “I’ll tell you all about on the way home.”

I slammed the last of my beer and said: “I’m ready to go!” On the walk to her apartment, Kelly gave me all the details of masturbating the winner. “So, what do you think about it all? Do you want to enter the contest?”

“Are you kidding me! Hell, yes, I want to enter. I want to get on that stage and show every guy in the house what I’ve got!” With that, Kelly started talking about her plans. She needed to buy a skirt, new heels, new panties, and foremost, she had to shave her pussy.

Tricia was asleep when we got to the apartment. The next morning, I slept in. I heard loud giggling and squealing coming from the kitchen. I stumbled out just wearing my briefs. “What are you two up to?”

Tricia said, “I can’t fucking believe what this crazy girl did last night!”

“Yeah, she’s pretty amazing,” I said. I noticed Tricia staring at my crotch. I finally realized I was sporting some morning wood. She finally glanced at my face and smiled at me.

Kelly piped in, “Looks like you were dreaming about last night. Are you still horny? Fucking me while jerking off a girl you never met must have got you going?” The flirtatious talk and the fact they were both staring at my cock was more than I could take. My dick grew until it was bone hard and straining in my shorts.

Now, I should let you know that there were no secrets between Tricia and Kelly. Since they became roommates they had opened up about everything, especially sexual things, to each other. Kelly would tell me detailed recollections about the sex Tricia would have with her boyfriend, which made our sex even better and I was sure it was going the other way too. Kelly had told me that for the past few months they would get each other so hot that laying naked on the couch, facing each other from the armrests, and 'Jilling off' had become almost a weekly stress reliever for the both of them.

Kelly said, “It looks like you need to take care of that.”

I told her “You’re right. I’ll meet you in bed.”

“No. That’s not happening. I don’t have a problem. Just you do. You need to take care of it. Right here. We’ll watch.”

“Are you fucking serious?”

Tricia said “It only seems fair. It’s not her problem. I won’t mind.”

I pulled my underwear down real slow. The elastic band caught my cock and pulled it straight down against my body. More and more was showing the lower I went. Finally, it caught the head of my cock and my prick shot up and aimed straight at the girls. I started to stroke it. Very slowly at first. I went at it slowly for probably five minutes. The girls were in a trance watching me. Then I started to pick up the pace. They both adjusted themselves in their chairs. Their knees were unconsciously falling open.

I switched hands and started jacking myself faster. Kelly moaned. Tricia sucked in a deep breath. I switched hands again now going even faster. I was getting there. They could see it on my face. Both of them slipped a hand into their panties and each was rubbing their clit. That’s was helping me out a bunch!

My nuts were pulled up tight. My back was arching. I was doing everything I could to make this a huge release. No surprise, Kelly came first. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck… Oooooh fuuuuuck…” That was all I needed. I clamped my fingers tight just under my shiny purple cock head. I felt my load moving to my shaft. I held it back for a moment and then released it. Oh, my God, did that feel great! I launched four huge streams of cum into the air. I was a foot or so away from the table. They landed in thick white stripes all the way across the table.

My last blast was leaving my cock when Tricia moaned loudly and pulled her knees tight, clamping her hand in her pussy, and pulling her knees to her chest. She was panting and shuddering.

I stepped to the table and squeezed as much cum as I could from my dick and dripped it on the table. Tricia slid off her chair to her knees. She grabbed me at the base of my cock and pulled it to her mouth. She went to work sucking me clean. I’ll be honest. I have had fantasies about Tricia ever since they had become roommates. Having her mouth on my cock was, literally, a fantasy come true. Tricia stayed on it. Kelly was smiling at me. My cock had bottomed out and was now responding. Ten minutes after she had started, my prick was rock hard again. She had been deep throating me as I grew without so much as a blink of hesitation. I was not only hard, but I needed to fuck.

Tricia could tell that the next stop would be my face fucking her until I came again. Kelly stepped over to a rug in the living area and laid on her back. Her knees were bent and set wide apart. “Hey, bring me that thing before you make her choke.”

I reluctantly pulled out and went over and mounted Kelly. I couldn’t come for the life of me at that point, having just boiled such a huge load. So, it meant I could fuck like a machine. I fucked her for probably ten minutes in that position. Then she flipped and I fucked her doggy style for probably another ten.

Tricia had gotten naked, moved to the couch, and was rubbing her clit right in front of me. Kelly had come at least four times. Kelly crawled out and stood up and told me to do the same. Then she jumped up on me. I caught her under her knees. Her arms were around my neck and she impaled herself on my stiff prick. She was bouncing up and down on my cock. I turned and was facing Tricia on the couch. Tricia reached out and fondled my balls and then played with Kelly’s pussy. Kelly came a fifth time. She was done. “Let me down. I need air.”

I set Kelly’s feet on the ground. I thought she might suck me off. Instead, she said to me, very hoarsely, “Let Tricia finish you off.”

Tricia was already laying back on the couch. One foot on the back of the couch, one on the floor. She was a sight to see! Tricia is shorter than Kelly, probably only 5’ tall. Small B cup boobs that jutted straight out topped with rosy pink nipples. No need for a bra at all. Her pussy had very light brown hair. It was a full bush, but very wispy. She looked delicious. Her hands were down at her pussy and she was spreading her womanhood wide open for me. I put one knee on the couch, a foot on the floor and aimed my missile at her twat. She was wet and tight and I slid right in. I couldn’t hold out for long. This had my head so turned on my cock didn’t really matter.

We fucked for probably ten minutes. Kelly was watching from a nearby chair. She had one foot up on the chair. She was stroking her pussy. Not to cum, just to keep it wet and enjoy the feeling.

Tricia said, “Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I’m going to cum!” and that pushed me over the edge. I shot what the cum factory had been able to produce in the past half-hour or so. Not too much cum, but the orgasm felt great! Tricia lay where she was. In a few minutes, I saw my small load slip past her lips and down into her ass crack.

Eventually, we all got up and started to sort out ourselves. Tricia went over to clean up the table and exclaimed to Kelly, “You weren’t kidding! That boy is a cum factory.”

I looked at both of them and said, “So, this was all planned wasn’t it?”

Kelly said, “Who us?” trying her best to be innocent. And then fessed up, “Of course it was planned and the first chance that we get, I get to fuck Alan.” Alan was Tricia’s boyfriend.

katyaKate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katyaKate

Tricia came over and kissed me on the lips. “Thank you. It was as good as Kelly promised me it would be.”

The girls had a plan. Kelly had decided she would enter tonight’s contest. Tricia had reluctantly agreed to attend the contest, but no way in hell would she participate. Kelly had offered my services as her chaperone/bodyguard. Step one, I was informed, was to shave Kelly’s pussy. Off to the bathroom they went and didn’t emerge for more than an hour. I was laying down watching TV. Finally, the door opened and Tricia announced, “Are you ready?”

Out they both came. Both naked as jay-birds and both shaved baby smooth. “Tricia liked it so much she let me shave hers too!” exclaimed Kelly. I stood up and had an arm around each of them and felt down to their slots. It felt fantastic! Just when I hit wetness they slithered out and announced we had a lot to do that day and it was time to get moving.

It was almost dinner time when we got back to the apartment with an armload of bags. A few hours later the three of us were at the club. Kelly asked the security guy about entering the contest. He escorted her to a management office.

The emcee had her sign a form and explained the rules. When she is first brought out she’s introduced (by a name of her choosing, which that night was not Kelly), she has to stand in the kiddie pool and water is poured on her shirt, she steps out and has the stage for about one minute. After all of the girls have been brought out they will have one (longer) song to try to win the crowd. They supply the T-shirt right before she goes on stage. The shirt must stay on during the solo dance or she’s disqualified. During the group dance, she can pretty much do what she wants to try to win. First place is $200, second $100 and $50 for third. First and second places qualify for the final contest on Saturday. The winner of that contest gets $500. The contest starts at 11 p.m. and she needed to be back to the office at 10:45.

Kelly found Tricia and me at the bar and filled us in. We passed the next couple of hours drinking and dancing. Kelly was definitely buzzed. She had been kind of quiet which told me her mind was working on a plan. Between songs, the emcee asked for the contestants to come backstage and Kelly left. Tricia and I quickly moved to get close to the stage.

The contest began and they announced they had eight girls tonight. Kelly was number six. The first five were very much 'hometown college girls'. All pretty enough with boobs ranging from B to D cups and sobriety ranging from a little drunk to smashed. They were all wearing jeans.

Then they introduced Kelly, sorry, that night she was 'Chrissy'. She was wearing a pair of Lucite platform heels with about a five-inch heel. They made her legs look amazing! You could see her legs because she was wearing a denim mini-skirt. The crowd was cheering loudly for the legs. She stepped into the pool. The emcee stood behind her and poured one pitcher of water over one shoulder and then another over the other. Kelly reached up and pinched and tweaked her nipples as the shirt became soaked. She stepped out and shimmed around shaking her huge tits from side to side and up and down. She reached under them and hoisted them up clearly showing the massive size and weight of them. Then she squatted down while pinching her nipples and you could see her white panties.

The song was over too soon and she had clearly made the best first impression. The next two came out and you could tell very quickly that they were professionals. Kelly confirmed afterward that, indeed, they were from the strip club a mile down the road. Apparently, the girls at the club figured the contests would be easy money on a night off.

When the group dance began, Kelly immediately dropped her skirt. She was wearing her brand new white lace see-through panties she had bought hours earlier. The crowd loved it. When she had their attention, she teased them with her boobs. The crowd was screaming and chanting the whole time, “Take it off!” “Skin to win!” “Show your tits!”... you name it. Kelly used both hands to grab at her neckline and tore the shirt wide open down the middle. Her huge knockers flew around and the crowd loved it!

At that point, six of the girls had taken off their shirts and two girls were out of their jeans and panties. Kelly was hip-bumping dancing with the girl next to her, when her back was to the crowd she tugged her panties down off of her butt cheeks and then reached around with one hand and spread her cheek open a little and ran her finger up and down her ass crack. The guys loved it! Once she turned back around she tugged the panties up high around her waist and made a huge camel toe.

The song was getting toward the end and Kelly’s fans wanted her naked. She bent over at the waist, her extremely long hair dropped to the floor. A quick reminder that Kelly had not cut her hair since she was seven years old and it came down to the back of her knees. Think Crystal Gayle. Kelly pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. The crowd could see what she was doing and loved it but couldn’t see the goodies just yet. She turned her head up and smiled at the crowd and slowly rose to standing then swung her hair over her shoulders.

Four girls were completely nude and all of them had thick wet brown bushes. When Kelly struck her pose she had a completely hairless mound and her naturally wide-open slot was showing her pink lips and the hood of her clit. The girl she had been dancing with stopped to stare at her slack-jawed. The guys nearly lost their minds. Kelly rubbed her hands up and down her body and then stopped at her pubic mound and tugged on each side and opened her slit even more.

By then two more girls had stripped naked, in a feeble attempt to catch up. One was even fingering herself.

The music ended. The cheers were crazy loud. The emcee did his thing moving along the line for the crowd to cheer for their winner. As a whole, the contest was the sexiest thing I’ve ever experienced. Random college girls stripping naked and dancing as slutty as possible. The only purpose was to drive guys wild with desire. Actually, not just guys, there were plenty of girls with wet twats after what had happened.

As the emcee stepped behind Kelly he was right up to her back. She could feel his hard-on rubbing her butt. He stood there for a while because the crowd was cheering that loudly for her. And he was rubbing against her the entire time.

The next two girls were the pros. Now I have to be honest, I didn’t share the play-by-play, but these girls were good. Damn good. They were stunningly beautiful. They were amazing dancers and they knew how to time a striptease. They didn’t get completely naked but had tugged down their thongs to reveal trimmed bushes. They definitely had their fans. The noise was just so loud, it was going to be close.

Finally, he made his announcement. The pros took first and second place and Kelly took third. A chorus of boos from the crowd about Kelly’s placement. Then the girls left the stage and the music started pumping and horny as hell people started humping on each other pretending it was dancing. Lots of hands were roaming lots of places. I saw girls tugging on guys jeans, guys with their hands on asses, pussies, boobs, their partner, girls moving past them. I saw everything (it helps to be tall. I’m 6’ 4”).

Kelly had told Tricia and me that it would be sometime after the contest before she would see us. She had to have some pictures taken, get dried off and dressed. All the girls were given new shirts to take with them.

As the girls were kind of milling around, the girl that had been next to Kelly and hip-bumping, leaned toward her ear and said, “That looks incredible. Can I feel it?”

Kelly said, “Sure,” and they stepped a few feet back into a quieter hall.

The girl was rubbing her mound telling how incredible if felt hairless. Kelly reached down and pulled her slot open wider, just as she did on stage. The girl rubbed her middle finger up and down Kelly’s slit and felt how soaking wet she was. Kelly hugged her and whispered. “Don’t stop. Please don’t stop… God that feels good… Oh God, that feels good… Don’t stop… Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!”

The girls' pace had quickened considerably as Kelly was making clear she wanted her to bring her to a climax. Within a minute Kelly had an orgasm. She bit her lip hard to keep it quiet. She hugged the girl tight to keep her balance. Kelly came down and released her grip. The girl was kind of shocked. She clearly didn’t know what she was getting into by asking to touch her crotch. But they were both buzzed and horny. Kelly asked, “Can I return the favor?” as she slid her finger into the girl’s pussy.

“No, my boyfriend is waiting for me and I’m going to fuck his brains out. He made me enter the contest and has been hard all day thinking about it.”

Kelly ended up being the last girl in the room. She was dressed and had waited her turn for the emcee to take a couple of pics. She was doing some great poses and had pinched her nipples so they really stood out under the shirt. The emcee started talking to her. He said he felt kind of bad that she came in third but he was pressured by the owners to make sure the pros won each night because they needed a huge crowd for Saturday night. The pro that was supposed to win last night was a no-show so he needed both girls from tonight.

Then he moved in closer and said that he really loved her performance more than all the others. He started telling her how sexy she was. He had been taking Polaroids for the board down by the entrance. He asked if she would mind posing for a couple just for him, not the club.

Kelly had been drinking free drinks backstage before and after the show. She was drunk and horny. And had enjoyed this guy rubbing her ass with the lump in his jeans. Kelly said, “I felt you rubbing me on stage. I liked it. I’d love to see what you’re hiding.”

He leaned in for a kiss and within a minute the sexual tension exploded. They were both naked in a flash. He quickly sucked her nipples as she was dropping to her knees to suck his cock. She looked up at him and he took a picture of her with his cock disappeared into her mouth.

She could tell he was close. She pulled off and said, “Do you want to fuck me?”

“Are you fucking kidding?!” was all he could muster. Kelly laid on the floor on her back and this guy was on her fucking like a monkey on a banana in a split second. He didn’t last five minutes but they both came together with a moan and a grunt and he pumped his load deep into her.

He got up and got a quick Polaroid of his load sliding out of her cunt. Kelly posed for a handful of extremely graphic shots as he reloaded film and clicked away. She got up and gathered herself. She was wearing her stripper heels, her skirt and her 'I was a winner…' T-shirt. She found her panties and gave them to the emcee. They kissed and he walked her out to the bar. He told the bartender that she was on the house tab for the night.

It wasn’t long before Kelly was being fondled and groped. Guys would come up and congratulate her and then, as though being a contestant gave them a newfound right, would pinch her nipples, grab her ass or run a finger down her slot.

Kelly was Kelly and Kelly was drunk. So pretty much the deal was if you were nice and not a douche and you were not causing her pain you were okay. If you crossed the line you’d get slapped or a knee to the groin. Only a couple of guys got that treatment. It almost ended up being a kissing booth. The guys would come up, say their stupid line, Kelly would kiss them and they would grab or feel what they wanted, and then it was the next guy’s turn. After fifteen minutes or so Kelly headed for the dance floor to look for Tricia and me.

Tricia and I had been on the dancefloor since the contest ended. We were horny as hell and working it out. Tricia was wearing jeans and a crop top. Her top was sort of like a sweater with two parts, one wrapped over each shoulder to the waistband. All I knew is it was very easy to access her boobs. She’d back up to me and I’d slip a hand into each side and tweak her nipples. Because her top was making her warm when she was facing me sometimes she’d pull it wide open and expose her tits to cool off.

Tricia was wearing button-up jeans. She had undone most of the buttons. I had both hands down the back fondling her ass. I had put a hand down the front and fingered her for a long time. It’s not like we were the focus of the action on the dance floor. That place was one notch down from becoming an orgy. Girls had been pulling up their tops flashing guys. One girl, who was flat as a board, had her top off and was just dancing away. Guys and girls would come up and suck her nipples. I saw more than a handful of cocks that had been let out. One girl had been on her knees sucking a guy right in the center of the dancefloor. I can’t imagine there was a single girl on that floor that hadn’t been felt up or finger fucked by then.

When Kelly found us, Tricia had her top opened and was hugging me. I had both hands down her pants rubbing her ass. Kelly came up behind her. Humped against her ass and did a reach-around and was tweaking her nipples. Kelly leaned in and asked Tricia if I had been taking good care of her. Tricia turned to her and said, “Oh, he’s been very, very good to me…”

In just that brief time some guy had reached over, tugged up Kelly’s skirt, and had two fingers in her snatch. Kelly held on to me and set her feet further apart to give him an easier entrance. She looked kind of odd. I asked her what was up?

“He’s finger banging me,” she said. She grabbed me tighter. She looked into my eyes and said, “I’m cumming.”

She dropped her head and moaned loudly. The dancefloor was so noisy she could have screamed she was cumming and no one would have noticed. He pulled his fingers out. Kelly turned around and he was dancing with one arm around a girl. Kelly kissed him and said, “Thank you.” And grabbed his cock. It was rock hard. She looked at the girl and said, “Lucky you!”

We decided it was time to get back to the apartment and fuck. Both girls were groped another half-dozen times by the time we got to the door. I even had a girl grab me by the waist, spun me around, kissed me, and grabbed my cock. Then she walked away. It was crazy.

The walk back to the apartment could best be summed up as flirting, fondling, and flashing. We kind of fell into the apartment in a pile and all of us were naked by the count of two. The girls pushed me to the floor. Kelly sat on my face and I was eating her like a starved man. Tricia was sucking my cock. Kelly came first, of course! Tricia slid up and sat on my cock. Kelly turned around, facing her. The two of them took turns kissing and sucking each other’s boobs. Tricia came!

I had Tricia sit on the couch. I had Kelly lay on the floor. I was fucking Kelly and eating Tricia. The girls were moaning loudly. The more they moaned the closer each of them got to orgasm. Kelly started frigging away on her clit. Tricia did the same to hers. Both girls came at the same time. Kelly blasted me with her cum as she had a huge orgasm. Hearing them both lit my rocket and I blasted a load into Kelly’s cunt.

We turned on the TV and then we pretty much all passed out. I woke up a few hours later. I was on the floor and was hard as a rock. Must have been having a good dream? Tricia was on her back asleep on the couch. I went over and played with her pussy. She was wet pretty quickly. I climbed up and slid in. She slowly opened her eyes. She just smiled. I fucked her slowly and quietly. She tugged her knees up to her chest. I was in as deep as I could get. It felt wonderful. I finally got to the top of the mountain. I held still. My cock swelled and twitched with each shot coming through my shaft. Tricia’s eyes opened wide. She clamped her legs around my waist and mouthed to me, “I’m cumming.”

I slipped out and went back to sleep on the floor.

We did some different things for the rest of the week. We checked out a couple of different clubs. But we spent a lot of time in the apartment. Most of it naked. We fucked a lot. We sucked everything suckable. We masturbated alone, in pairs and all together. For not going anyplace warm, we had a hell of a Spring Break!

Kelly didn’t get to fuck Alan anytime soon. Tricia broke up with him a few weeks later. But they got back together that following fall. Tricia invited Kelly and me to her folk’s house up north for New Year’s Eve. Stay tuned for more…

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments