Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was the end of August 1981. It was time for Kelly to move back to Milwaukee to take on her senior year of college. I was still out of town stuck working on a large project. Her brother Steve and his buddies had helped her load up her rental truck on Thursday. Steve had offered to go with her on Friday, to unload the truck but, with a wink, she assured him she would have no trouble finding help.

Kelly was wearing a romper she had modified to fit her. She was a Small on the bottom and an Extra Large on top, so one-piece clothing (dresses, etc.) were always a challenge.

She had bought a couple of Extra-Large rompers and cut open the seams. She made them into Smalls on the bottom. The romper was a bunch of different colors horizontally. It stopped at the top like a tube top, exposing her tanned bare shoulders. It clung to her butt like SaranWrap. It tied at the top and if she loosened it a bit she could expose plenty of her cleavage.

She was only a block from her apartment when she saw a couple of college guys sitting on their tree lawn with a cardboard sign that said HUNKS FOR HIRE. She loved their marketing! She stopped and they jumped up and came over to her truck window.

While Kelly was thinking the two of them were kind of cute, they were both drooling at the sight of her filled-out romper. In just a minute or two they had negotiated a $50 flat fee to unload the truck, haul everything in and set up the big stuff (bed, table, etc.).

Kelly invited them to jump in the front seat of the truck for the two-block ride to her apartment. Their eyes were stripping her naked for the entire short ride. They got to work around one p.m.

Kelly worked inside the apartment. She was doing the cleaning in her bare feet and also doing plenty of reaching and bending over at the waist. As she would reach up her nipples would come this close to popping out of the top of her romper. Bending over gave them a spectacular view of her long legs and cute little bubble butt. Kelly had loosened the top tie so the romper was riding low on her chest and exposing the whole top half of her boobs.

Somewhere along the way, it came out that Marc and Devon were on the college wrestling team. They had asked if it would be okay to remove their shirts. Kelly approved. As she looked at them she felt her pussy well up. They were ripped and Kelly’s panties were quickly soaked. She had a plan. Having seen these studs half-naked, she really needed her plan to work.

By four p.m. or so everything had been moved inside. Marc and Devon were ready for a break. Kelly’s fridge was empty so they drank glasses of water. It was time to settle up. Kelly said, “Are you guys interested in renegotiating?” They immediately became wary, fearing they just got pimped for their labor. “Relax, relax, I’m not going to rip you off.”

She picked up her stack of fives and counted out fifty dollars on the table. “Here’s my offer. You have options. One is that you take the fifty bucks, I give you each a hug and say thank you! Two is you take twenty-five dollars and I blow both of you. Option three is I keep all of my cash and I fuck both of you."

She continued, "Now here’s the bonus round: If you pick option three and agree to give me a full body massage, focused on shoulders, back, legs and feet, I’ll also fill you up with pizza and beer. Now, to be really clear, because I know you two are pretty sharp. A blow job means you cum in my mouth and I swallow it because I like the taste of cum. Fucking means you get to cum in my pussy. Any questions?”

Their mouths were hanging open. With zero thought or discussion, they both blurted out “Four! Four!”

Kelly said “Cool! I think we’re going to have fun!” She called the pizza place and ordered an extra-large, sausage and mushrooms. “Please have the driver call me before he leaves. It’s hard to find my door.” Marc and Devon looked confused? Her door was easy as hell to find.

Kelly pulled down the top of her romper and let the guys see her boobs. Ten minutes later the phone rang. Kelly spoke to the delivery driver. “I’ll pay you twenty bucks for a cold twelve-pack of Pabst.”

The driver said, “Done.”

Kelly took off her romper but kept her low-rise pink panties on. She looked at Marc and Devon and said, “Strip!” They were both sitting on the couch. They stood up and got naked. “Yay! Wieners with skin!” she squealed. They both had uncut cocks. Kelly loved playing with the foreskin. “Now go take a quick shower and get back out here.”

They raced to the bathroom. Marc came out first. Kelly pushed him onto the couch and went down on his cock. He looked confused. “If we’re going to fuck I don’t want you to blow your wad in two minutes. I want to fuck!” Kelly went back down on him and felt his cock swelling to size in her mouth. She was determined and in less than five minutes he came in her mouth. Kelly wasn’t impressed. He was a dribbler. At least he was an okay size, around six inches.

Devon showed up just after Marc came. Marc said, “Double bonus round!” Devon’s cock grew fast. He was much longer, close to eight inches. He sat down and Kelly moved between his legs and was playing with his foreskin, stroking it up and down across the head of his cock.

From the sounds he was making, Kelly knew he wouldn’t last long. She put her mouth over his cock head and jerked him off into her mouth. Much, much more cum than Marc. Kelly was happy! She was catching Devon’s last shot when they heard the knock on the door. Kelly jumped up and swallowed his cum while opening the door.

The driver looked her body up and down. “Fuck! You’re beautiful! Here’s your pizza and the Pabst. The total is thirty-five." Kelly turned to grab her cash. The driver looked at the naked guys on the couch: “Lucky bastards!” Kelly handed him forty bucks and popped a pose in front of him. “Anything, I mean anything. Beer, cigarettes, liquor, condoms, chips, you name it, call and ask for Antonio and I will bring it to you. Deal?”

Kelly moved forward and hugged him. “Deal!” Antonio left by floating away. Kelly and guys dove into the pizza and beer. Kelly grabbed one of her kitchen chairs and dragged it to the other side of her little coffee table. She sat down facing the guys who were on the couch. She placed her bare feet onto the table with her knees together.

After a few trips getting more pizza for her and the guys and fetching more beers Kelly ended up with one foot on the table, one on the floor, and her pussy spread wide open for the boys viewing pleasure. They were both as hard as the wooden table. Kelly noticed a flow of pre-cum coming from Devon’s cock.

KatieJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieJ

Everyone was full of pizza and the beer was starting to take effect. Kelly stopped at two beers and the guys each had five. Kelly got up and tidied up her little kitchen, then washed her hands and walked toward the bedroom. “Anyone care to join me?” They nearly tripped over each other racing to the bedroom.

Kelly laid on the bed on her back, knees spread wide and raised slightly. “Lick me up boys,” she said. Marc dove between her legs and Devon went for her nipples. In a few moments, they had Kelly singing her "Oh fuuuck!" song as she orgasmed. Marc climbed up and pushed his cock into her twat.

Marc was praising her hot, wet, pussy as he pumped away. They could all hear the wet squishing sounds coming from her cunt. “Fuck me good Marc! You studs have my pussy running with juice I’m so horny!” Marc stepped it up and was really slapping his cock and balls into her wet gash. Kelly had another orgasm. Devon was really working over her nipples. He was tugging, chewing, licking, sucking, pulling, you name it. Kelly loved it but knew she’d pay the price of sore nipples tomorrow.

Marc was rutting her cunt like an animal. His top half rose up as he roared his cock deep into her. In Kelly’s mind, he was releasing rope after rope of steaming hot cum, instead of the small dribble of reality. Marc was sweating hard as he pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her. Kelly had her hand on Devon’s long prick. She whispered to him “Fill me up!”

Devon slid into her pussy. He had his arms extended straight down holding up the top half of his body. Kelly had wrapped her legs around his. Kelly had never been one to have, what she always thought were, racist fantasies of being fucked by black men. On the other hand, she had no issue with being fucked by black men. It just wasn’t something that presented itself very often in white Wisconsin of that day.

She was struck not by the color of his skin, but how handsome Devon was. With her dark tan lines from a summer of sunning, she was struck by the sight of his long black prick sliding back and forth in her pussy, surrounded by her whitest of white skin.

Beyond being handsome, Devon was a good fuck. Marcus got the job done. Animal rutting will do that. Devon’s style was different. He was satisfying her and taking her on a journey at the same time. She knew she would cum. But exactly at the moment that he wanted to take her there.

Kelly couldn’t help but moan out loud, nearly non-stop. That long cock knew how to move. And so did his ass. Kelly loved having her legs wrapped around him, feeling his butt driving his cock through her cunt.

Devon used a series of strong thrusts deep into her pussy, holding each for a moment before the next. Kelly screamed, “Oh fuck!” several times in quick succession and came on his cock, not with a full squirt, more a small flood of her juices. Marc reached for her breast with one hand. “Please don’t, they’re a little tender.”

She was having her moment with the cock in her pussy. Devon brought her to three more orgasms. Kelly couldn’t believe how long he was taking. She was amazed at his self-control. After the last orgasm, she felt a shift. His cock was moving around in her differently than it had been. It was on a track. In and out using the same exact space either direction. It was moving faster and faster. She was beyond soaking wet, yet he was moving so fast he was finding friction.

Kelly’s arms were beside her and gripping the sheets tighter and tighter. Shit! She could feel it cumming. Just hang on and ride it to the finish. Devon was trying to tear her up the middle with his cock. Kelly couldn’t make a sound. Her voice left her. Marc thought she might be having a seizure or something?

Devon ran that cock train of his at full speed. He wouldn’t release until she did first. Kelly said later that it was like an out of body experience. She had lost all control and nearly all connection to reality. She came plummeting back to earth when something started in her toes. In the next moments as it made its way to her mouth her whole body was shaking like a ragdoll in the mouth of a bulldog.

When it erupted, Kelly roared the loudest most guttural sound of her life. It was a “FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" for the ages. She clenched Devon’s ass with her legs and wrapped her arms around his torso so tightly that she could feel just how strong he was. His body wasn’t pliable. He was stiff like iron. Devon wasn’t loud. He nailed her cunt to the bed with his cock and unloaded a torrential amount of cum inside of her.

After his cock was drained, Devon got up off the bed. He stood near Kelly’s head. She wiggled her way toward his cock and she sucked him in. She cleaned his cock and enjoyed the feeling of his cock going limp.

Kelly coughed a few times. That was bad. It was ejecting their cum from her cunt onto her bed. She slapped her hand to her pussy and ran to the bathroom. After she pissed and released she came back into the bedroom still coughing. She had torn her throat all to hell with that orgasmic scream.

Someone was knocking on her door. Kelly stood, naked, behind the door and cracked it open. A co-ed introduced herself as her upstairs neighbor. “Is everything okay? It sounded like somebody was being hurt?”

Marc and Devon walked out of the bedroom. Kelly pulled the door open and said, “Thank you so much for looking out for me. We’re all fine, especially me. Those two studs (she nodded to the guys) just fucked me so hard I nearly passed out.” Marc and Devon meekly waved. The girl from upstairs turned beet red.

“I’m so embarrassed! Sorry to bother you! Nice to meet you though.”

“I’m Kelly. I try to not cum that hard every time, but sometimes it happens. It was nice to meet you too!” The girl from upstairs skittered away, red with embarrassment from everything, including just having gawked open-mouth at three naked people she’d never met before. Kelly and the boys had a good giggle.

The guys found their clothes and got dressed. Marc and Devon both received a huge hug from the still naked Kelly. They gave her a handful of ass-grab in response. Kelly thanked them so much for their help. They made sure that she had their phone number and they would be there in a flash to help her with anything. Kelly promised to both keep the number and to call if needed. To herself, she thought she would definitely need their help again someday putting out a pussy fire.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments