Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc. There are references to characters in other episodes of the Private Game series."

Saturday morning Mike wakes up to the sound of rain. From the time they started dating, he and Lynn always enjoy staying in bed on a rainy weekend morning. He checks the clock: it’s five o’clock. He’s quiet so he doesn’t disturb his wife. She’s on her side, sound asleep. She’s wearing her satin outfit with short bottoms and button-up top, the same outfit she wore when Chuck shared their bed.

He never dreamed that inviting Chuck to stay with them would lead to this. He thinks back to the first time she and Chuck fucked on their family room sofa while he watched. God, what a turn-on. Lynn was so hot spreading her legs and telling Chuck to fuck her.

He doesn’t mind that she’s fucking other guys. The sex is great. She’s not like his first wife, Susan. Susan was never comfortable with his voyeurism. He felt self-conscious when he would ask her about fucking other guys. Lynn’s not like that; she feeds his desires. He’s lucky to have a wife like Lynn. He goes back to sleep and wakes up a couple of hours later.

Lynn is still sleeping. He quietly gets out of bed, relieves himself and pads downstairs for a cup of coffee and a bagel.

Lynn wakes to the smell of coffee. She stretches and thinks, ‘Fuck, this is great! I got it twice from Eric and four times with Mike. There’s something so naughty about fucking another guy in their home while Mike is at work. I bet my girlfriends don’t get this much.’

She joins Mike at the kitchen table. He hands her a cup of coffee and fixes a bagel.

“Thank you, honey.”

He gives her a light kiss, “You look radiant this morning.”

“I have a nice horny husband to thank for that. How are you feeling?”

“I feel great. And I have a nice horny wife to thank for that.”

They talk more about Lynn’s personal training session.

She says, “By now, you’ve guessed the gym private game.”

He answers, “Sure, that’s easy. In the public game the wife schedules a personal training session at home. He shows her various exercises and leaves. In the private game she projects her availability at the gym. The personal trainer comes to her house and feels her during the exercises. After exercising he fucks her.”

“And don’t forget the husband gets seconds.” She says with a naughty expression, “This talk about the private game is making me horny.”

“It’s raining out. No yard work so I guess the husband and wife will have to find something else to do.”

They get back in bed. They are on their sides facing each other. Their bodies meld with her full firm breasts pushing against his chest. He places one of his hands on her ass, pulling her mound into his cock.

“I like this outfit. It’s the same one you wore when Chuck slept with us.”

She plays with one of his nipples and says, “That was hot, wasn’t it? I enjoyed it when you guys took turns with me.”

He unfastens a couple of buttons on her top and fondles one of her breasts. “When you and Chuck were alone I’m surprised he didn’t ask you to get him off.”

She gives her cuckold husband a hot wet kiss and says, “He didn’t, but I did. His cock was so big and hard. I was stroking him through his jeans and said, ‘You are so nice and big. I know this must be uncomfortable. Would you like me to get you off?’ But he told me he wanted to wait.”

“I can imagine you pulling out his cock and giving him a hand job.”

She strokes her husband, “You’re turned on fantasizing about your sweet wife offering to get your buddy off, but I think we know it wouldn’t have ended in a hand job.”

He puts pressure on her shoulder until she is lying on her back. He unbuttons her top the rest of the way, fully exposing her breasts. He takes a nipple in his mouth and says, “I want to hear more.”

“He tells me to get him off and I unfasten his jeans just like I did on the couch when you watched.”

“I still remember the look on your face when you unzipped him and saw how big and hard he was. You were looking at his cock while you stroked him.”

“Mmmm…I stroke him and feel that big head and tight balls. And then I suck him.”

“I’m glad you waited.”

“I am too. The next time I won’t wait for you. When I pick him up at the airport, I feel his cock and tell him how much I want to fuck him. When we get home, we barely make it into the family room before I’m on my knees giving him a blowjob.”

“Ohhh…fuck, honey, I get so turned on when you tell me about Chuck.”

He tells her to get on top. She slides off her bottoms and lies astride her husband. His cock slips effortlessly into her tight velvety passage.

“Your pussy feels so good. The second night he stayed with us I woke up and you were fucking just like this. Your bottoms were off and your top was unbuttoned. Who took the initiative?”

‘I did. You probably think that Chuck was the aggressor and took advantage of me. But that’s not the case. I was the aggressor more than once that week. That night I took off my bottoms and got on top just like this. I guided his cock in my pussy. I’m surprised you didn’t do anything.”

“It was hot watching you fuck. I listened until you came with a soft sigh.”

The couple have a slow morning fuck until each reaches a satisfying climax.

Mike asks her if she would like another cup of coffee. She tells him she would and he brews a fresh pot and brings her a cup. It’s still raining.

Lynn takes a sip and says, “I love a rainy morning. It’s just like when we started dating.”

“I know. There’s something I want to tell you.”

‘What is it? Is he getting cold feet? Does he want to stop? I don’t want to stop.’

“When you were getting ready for Derek and I was on my knees, you were so dominant.”

“And were you feeling submissive?”

“Yeah, I was. I liked the feeling.”

She catches his mood. “This is quite a revelation.” She gets out of bed and leads him to the sitting room. She reclines on the loveseat and spreads her legs. “Get on your knees, my cuckold husband, and tell me what you like.”

He obeys and kneels between her outstretched legs. Her pussy is open with distended labia and cunt hairs matted from their recent lovemaking. He hesitates, “I like it when you call me a cuckold and tell me what to do.”

“How do you feel when one of my lovers calls you a cuckold?”

“I liked it when Derek called me a cuckold.”

“Look at my pussy. It’s still wet. What are you thinking?”

“How your pussy looks with another man’s cock sliding in.”

“And what about after he cums?”

“It looks so good. I love when you tell me to eat your pussy after fucking.” He pauses, “Just like that first night when Chuck fucked you and you told me to eat you.”

“That was hot. I guess it caught you by surprise.”

“It did. I never did that before in front of another guy.”

“You certainly seemed to enjoy it. You looked so good on your knees eating my cum filled pussy while Chuck was watching and getting ready to fuck me again.”

“I liked it when you straddled me yesterday.”

“It’s been a while since I’ve straddled you. That was a first with cum, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah, it was. I still have a salty taste in the back of my throat.”

“I’m not surprised, you tasted more cum than I did. You’ll taste it most of the morning, it takes a while to go away. It was like that when I blew Chuck before taking him to work.”

He hesitates, “I like it when you tell me to feel another guy’s cock. Chuck’s cock was so slick with your pussy juice.”

“I wasn’t sure about that. It just happened. I like watching you feel another guy’s cock. It’s so erotic just relaxing while you jack off a guy on my tits. I don’t have to do anything.”

She gives him a wet warm kiss and tells him, “I like when you tell me your preferences. I wasn’t sure in the heat of the moment if you really like my dominant side and how you like being submissive. It’s fantastic we can be open with each other.”

The rain clears out and that afternoon they take a brief hike on the bike path and relax the rest of the day.

In the evening they go out to one of their favorite Italian restaurants. She wears a skirt and blouse. It’s not crowded so they are able to get a secluded table. The server brings their wine and they order. 

They take a sip and Mike says, “What a week. It feels good to relax.”

“I’m glad you and Derek are getting along so well. You both have the same interests and some of the same tastes. How do you think he enjoyed me? He’s a good conversationalist and very attentive.”

“Since he wants to see you again, I would say he enjoyed you.”

The waitress brings their dinner.

They have their dinner and banter about Lynn’s sexual adventures.

Lynn sets down her knife and fork and says, “You know I’ve been with Derek twice and am meeting him again this Tuesday. It’s almost like I’m his mistress.”

“I hadn’t thought about it that way, but I guess you could be considered his mistress. He did bring you a good brand of scotch.”

“Don’t you think it’s exciting to have a wife that’s another man’s mistress? It’s just like history where wives openly took lovers and older men had younger wives for mistresses.”

“Looking at it that way, it is kind of thrilling. One thing for sure, I have a wife who has other lovers.”

“Sometimes the cuckold husbands even assisted in their wife’s assignations. After I start my new job, the next time Derek is in town you should invite him over to our house. I’m sure he would like that.”

“That’s a good idea, and after dinner the older man’s married mistress entertains him in her marital bed.”

They finish dinner and Mike takes care of the check.

“Let’s go to the lounge and have another glass of wine.”

Mike gives her a quizzical look.

“Not that. With the week I’ve had, I just want to relax.”

The bar is not very crowded due to the end of summer vacations and the upcoming holiday. They stand at the end, where they have some privacy. Mike orders wine for Lynn and beer for himself.

Lynn takes a sip, “Gosh, I can’t believe all that’s happened in the past few weeks. But I guess it’s coming to an end once I start my new job.”

“Does that mean the husband and wife are finished with the private game?”

“Not at all. The wife wants to continue. She’s looking forward to entertaining her older lover in her marital bed, she’s just going to have to space things out.”

“That’s good. The husband is looking forward to more of the private game.”

KeilyFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilyFerrer

“The wife is glad the husband likes the private game.” She continues in a low sultry voice, “Let’s see, in one week there was Chris twice, you watched me with Derek, and a training session with Eric. The wife has another week to go before she starts her new job. I wonder how she fills her time?”

“And those are the ones I know about.”

She teases her husband, “And there may be some you don’t know about. I didn’t tell you about Eric coming over. If I had taken a shower and refreshed, you never would have known.”

He laughs, “You’re something else.”

She toys with one of her earrings. “Would it excite you if there were some you didn’t know about?”

“Yeah, that would excite me.”

“Imagine me in a bar like this. I meet a good-looking sexy man and he buys me a drink. We start to flirt and I lean into him like this.”

Mike feels the softness of her breasts. He is doubly aroused since he has watched other men caress her body.

“And then I go to the restroom and do this.” She looks her husband in the eye and unfastens a button, displaying the tops of her breasts to the edge of her bra cup.

“Then what would you do?”

“When I get back he’s staring at my boobs. I let him know that I don’t mind.”

She lightly traces a fingernail down the tops of her breasts, opening her blouse.

“I project my availability.”

“Lynn?”

While discussing the private game, they don’t notice a man approach them. He’s very distinguished looking. A little older than Chuck and around Mike’s height. She hesitates.

He catches her hesitation, “We met at my office when you dropped Chuck off for his meeting. We weren’t properly introduced. I’m Mark.”

“Hi, Mark. Now I remember, I just didn’t recognize you. You know who I am and this is my husband, Mike.”

He and Mike shake hands, “It’s a pleasure meeting you.” He says to Lynn, ”Don’t be embarrassed about not recognizing me. We just met that one time and only for a few minutes.”

‘Fuck, she’s as hot as I remember. Still likes to show her tits. So this is the husband who doesn’t mind his wife flashing her pussy. I’m beginning to think he gets off by her doing a whole lot more than flashing.’

Lynn says, “Chuck said you guys had a really productive meeting.”

He glances at her cleavage and answers, “Yeah, we did. We got all of the agreements signed so we can move forward. It looks like we’ll be working on a couple of deals. Those Texans are something else, aren’t they? Definitely a different breed of cat.”

She laughs, “They certainly are. I guess I should thank you for speeding up the meeting, so I could spend some more time with Chuck.”

Mike is cognizant of her flirtatious tone and body language. ‘Fuck! She’s projecting her availability! I guess she does want to continue the private game.’

“Spend time with Chuck? I thought he and Tommy went to the airport.”

‘Chuck wanted some more pussy and he invited Tommy. I fucked them both.’

“Oh no. They had enough time so they stopped by our house.”

‘Did you flash your pussy to them? Did your husband watch?’

“I’m glad you got to spend some more time with him. Chuck said he enjoyed your company. But since we signed our deal you’ll have other opportunities.”

“I’m looking forward to that.”

“You’ll excuse me. I was just headed out the door and recognized you and wanted to say hello. Here’s my card.”

“I’m glad you did. We’ll see you later. Have a good holiday.”

The married couple finish their drinks and leave.

As soon as they get in their car, Mike says, “Jeez, Lynn, you were projecting your availability. Who was that guy?”

She answers in an innocent voice, “I was? It must be a reflex when I see a good-looking sexy guy.”

“You were. Your blouse is unbuttoned to your bra. It shows your cleavage. He was obviously looking. There’s something different about your body language. I thought you were going to play the private game.”

She gives her husband a deep kiss, and in a husky voice says, “And you would like that. I unbuttoned my blouse for you, but Mark seemed to like it. Besides, he saw more of my tits when we met.”

She unfastens another button and Mike kisses from her neck to her luscious mounds.

“What do you mean, he saw more of your tits?”

He frees a nipple from her bra cup and suckles it.

Lynn clasps her husband’s mouth to her nipple, “Ohhh...yeah, that feels so good. When I dropped off Chuck, Mark came out to the car. I was wearing my skimpy top that Chuck likes. Mark leaned in the window and I gave him a good look. I know he liked it.”

He keeps his mouth on her nipple and runs his hand under her skirt. “Do you think Chuck told him anything?”

She opens her legs, giving her husband access to the juncture of her thighs. “Play with my naughty pussy. I asked Chuck what they talked about and he said they talked about my tits. He asked Chuck what went on. I had just fucked Chuck and given him a blowjob, so I had that ‘fresh-fucked’ look.”

“I think it’s a bit optimistic to rely on Chuck’s discretion.”

He moves her panties aside and slides two fingers in her slit.

Lynn arches against his hand, pushing his fingers in her pussy. “Ohh…god, you’ve got my pussy so hot. I don’t think he talked about the fucking. But he did tell him about flashing in front of you. Chuck said he wants to get together with me. That’s why he gave me his card.”

He removes his fingers from her vagina and slowly massages her clit. “I can’t believe he gave you his card right in front of me. What did Chuck tell you?”

“He’s divorced and has a condo close by. Chuck said it would be convenient for me.”

He puts more pressure on her clit. Lynn’s hips writhe to the motion.

“I almost thought you wanted to play the private game. I was going to excuse myself and let you project your availability but then he said he had to go. I thought about going back to his place and watching you fuck.”

“Or if you weren’t here I would flirt like I did with you and we would go back to his place.”

“Are you going to call him?”

“Would you like me to?”

“Yes.”

She moans and describes what she does with Mark at his condo while her husband brings her to climax in the restaurant parking lot.

He caresses her thigh on the drive home.

She covers his hand with hers and slides it further up her skirt. “That was great. It’s been a while since we did anything like that in public. I was thinking about someone watching us.”

“I guess the experiences we’ve had since Chuck’s visit has lit a spark.”

They arrive home and Mike asks Lynn if she would like a glass of wine. She declines and tells him to bring her Perrier.

He finds her in bed nude with the covers to her waist.

“What. No lingerie?”

“I didn’t think it would stay on that long.”

He hands her the Perrier and joins her. She’s reclining in a pillow.

“I was thinking about our conversation this morning.” She toys with his nipple and says, “It’s not as simple as me dominating you and you being submissive.”

“How so?”

“I’ve been the dominant one since we first dated. But when I’m with an alpha like Chuck or Derek I tend to be more submissive. Like when they tell me to suck their cocks or fuck my ass.”  

“I see your point. It doesn’t sound like you were submissive to Chris.”

“Not at all. It was my initiative when I gave him a blowjob and invited him to our bed.”

“I guess it’s a matter of control. I’m certainly not submissive at work. Sometimes I don’t want to be in charge. That must be why I like being submissive to you.”

“You’re right. When I was with Chuck and Tommy they were in control. I did what they wanted. It’s not the same as the emotional attachment we have when we make love. With them I was just a fuck-toy.”

He internally cringes at the thought of his wife being a fuck-toy.

“I know other things my cuckold husband likes.” She straddles him and sinks her pussy to his eager mouth. “Now, my sub cuck hubby, service your dominant wife’s cunt.”

Mike eagerly attacks his wife’s snatch with lips, tongue, and mouth. She writhes and grinds her wet cunt lips into his eager mouth. She talks dirty to him about being other men’s fuck-toy. He can barely breathe as she increases the pressure. He licks more feverously until Lynn has an intense orgasm.

Coming off her sexual high, she eases the pressure on his mouth. Her chest is heaving and she’s taking deeper breaths. She keeps straddling him until the effect of her orgasm subsides.

She flops on the bed next to him. “God, honey. It keeps getting better. You’re such a tiger.” She cuddles and says, “I like having a husband who knows how to service his wife, while she talks dirty about feeding him cum.”

She brings up Mike feeling other men’s cocks. “Were you surprised when Chuck told you to feel him and then lube him up to fuck me in the ass? I notice you didn’t hesitate.”

“I just got caught up in the moment. I was surprised when he wanted me to feel him.”

“It is a turn-on to watch you feel a guy’s cock and put it in my pussy.”

“All in all I’m surprised how things turned out. I knew he would try something when I invited him to stay, but from what you said, he was on you as soon as you walked through the door.”

“I guess that’s understandable since he and Faye were swingers.”

He doesn’t respond. Lynn kisses him, “Thank you for the wonderful day.”

She rolls over and goes to sleep.

‘Swingers? What the fuck! I never said anything about Chuck and Faye swinging. I don’t remember telling her his wife’s name. There’s only one way she knows that. He told her! That fucker! If he told her they were swingers, then he told her about fucking Susan. It all makes sense.’ He conjectures, ‘Lynn told him our fantasies but expressed doubts that I would actually want to watch her fuck someone else. Chuck pounced and told her about our swinging experience with them and how Faye and I didn’t click, but he and Susan did. He told her I preferred watching. I bet he told her I watched Susan and his brother. Lynn probably knows everything: Susan’s promiscuity, Chuck fucking her while I was out of town, the divorce. I have to admit she’s been pretty coy. She never asks any probing questions about my marriage to Susan.’

He further speculates, ‘I wager he even coached her how to act when I got home. Kissing him in front of me, telling him to feel her. And he coached me how I could tell what she wanted.’ He inwardly laughs, ‘Both of us were played, but I’m not complaining. And Lynn sure as shit isn’t.’

He continues his thoughts, ‘Fuck! He even coached her how to pick up a businessman. She tells him her fantasy of meeting a businessman and going to his room. I thought it odd when we left the Kennedy Center, it was her idea to stop by the Ritz for a drink. Chuck did it again! I told him how I would suggest stopping for drinks but she always declined. He told her to suggest stopping for drinks and if I went along that meant I wanted her to fulfill her other fantasies.’

He drifts off to sleep.

 

 

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments