Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc. This makes references to characters and events in the Private Game. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is a parallel track to ‘Wife and the Businessman’"

Lynn is preparing dinner when Mike arrives home. She greets him with a kiss.

“Hi, honey. How was your day?”

“The new project is coming along so I’m pretty busy. And yours?”

“I took the clothes to Goodwill and went to Macy’s. Then I went to the gym. Other than that nothing much happened.”

“I expect your days are going to be like that until you start your new job.”

Mike changes out of his coat and tie while Lynn finishes dinner. They eat out on the deck.

“I’m glad I got that new Compaq PC. It’s the latest model, a 486.”

“You and your computers. It could be 427 for all I care.”

“Four twenty-seven is a Chevy engine, but I catch your drift.” He continues, “Since we installed our new Novell network I can work here and transfer the files to our office network.”

“Well, I’m glad you like it.”

“You better get used to it. I bet your office has some PC’s.”

“Now that you mention it, I did see some in the offices.”

Mike changes the subject. “Did you find anything at Macy’s?”

“I got two new outfits and some lingerie. Would you like to see them?”

“I’d love to. I really like your new look.”

“Give me a second and come upstairs.”

Mike gives her enough time to change and joins his wife in the bedroom. She’s wearing the pants suit outfit with the emerald blouse and black bra.

“How do you like it?”

“It looks great. You’re going to be the company’s best dressed and sexiest new marketing consultant.”

Turning around she asks, “The slacks are not too tight are they? How does my ass look?”

He cups one of her globes. “It fits just right? Your ass always looks good.”

“And the front?”

Cupping her breast he says, “The front looks good.”

Slapping his hand away, she playfully says, “Stop it. I’m trying to be serious.”

He holds up his hands in mock surrender and laughs, “I’m just trying to be helpful. Seriously, it looks good.”

“I had help. There was a guy shopping for his fiancée and I asked for his opinion. You know I like your opinion when I shop. It’s good to have a guy’s perspective.”

He starts to say something then stops. Lynn is going to be around more men on her new job. He can’t bring up fantasies about every guy she comes in contact with. But that doesn’t stop him from thinking about another guy checking out her body.

“How does this look. Is it too tight? Do you like my ass?”

“It’s not too tight. You have a great ass.”

“What about the front? Does it show off my breasts.”

“You have great breasts.”

“In that case take a feel.”

“We men do have a way of looking at things differently. Let me see the other one.”

She changes into the skirt and jacket ensemble. Striking a pose she asks, “Do you like this one?”

“That looks good. The guy who helped you has good tastes.”

“I’m glad you like them. I tried on three outfits, but these were the two he liked best. He thought the other skirt was too tight.”

“These two fit just right. He has a good eye.” He smiles. “Although I wouldn’t mind seeing the one that was too tight.”

He tells his wife he needs to prepare for a meeting tomorrow.

She pouts, “Okay. Go play with your computer.”

“Look at it this way, I don’t have to go to the office and work nights like I used to.”

“I see your point. Don’t take long.”

Lynn takes off her outfit and bra and puts on a robe. She goes downstairs, pours a glass of wine for herself and a beer for her husband. She takes the beer to his home office. He does a double-take. He opens the robe.

“Did your friend help pick this one out?”

“Of course. I put it on and asked him, ‘How do you like my tits? Go ahead and take a feel.’ Then I opened wider and said, ‘Do these panties show my pussy? You can feel that too.’”

He laughs, “You’re incorrigible.”

“You’re right about having time on my hands. It gives me time to make up new fantasies and get nice and horny.”

“Okay. Okay. I won’t be long.”

She sits on the loveseat and tries to find something on TV. It’s no use. Her mind keeps wandering. In less than two weeks she’s sucked four different guys, gone to a man’s hotel room, had two guys take turns with her, and given a blowjob in Macy’s. Is she going to be promiscuous like his first wife? If she is, she’s off to a good start.

Her hand drifts under the waistband of her panties. Did her husband taste Chris’s cum when he kissed her? She still has the salty bitter taste in her throat. While her husband is down the hall in his office, she masturbates thinking about nice big cocks filling her pussy.

An hour later Mike is finished and joins his wife. She is seated demurely on their loveseat watching TV. She says, “Are you finished? I have something else I would like to show you.”

“I’m finished. What is it?”

“Get me a refill and get yourself another beer and I’ll show you.”

Mike enters the bedroom and goes to the entrance of the sitting room. He almost drops their drinks. Lynn is standing by her vanity wearing a sexy black bra and bikini panties.

“What do you think?”

“I thought the ones you wore to the symphony were sexy. But these are even better. Turn around.”

She complies.

“You look really hot.” He continues with a grin, “I guess your friend helped you pick these out?”

She doesn’t miss a beat. “Of course he did. I took him to the lingerie department and held up a couple of bras, ‘What do you think of these? Do they fit over my breasts okay?’ I showed him a couple and he told me which one he liked best.”

“That’s just what we men do.”

“I know. He was acting as a stand-husband.”

“What does my stand-in look like?”

“I picked out a good one. He’s a little taller than you, probably Chuck’s height. He’s handsome, with light brown hair and a good looking body.”

“Was that all?”

“There’s more. After I tried on the other outfits I told him I wanted to show him something else.”

ShofiaWett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShofiaWett

“What was it?”

“I modelled these for him.”

Good grief! Her fantasies keep getting wilder. “That would only be right since he helped pick them out. I take it you were in the dressing room.”

She teases him, “Of course. I couldn’t model it outside. He joined me just like you did that one time.”

“I remember. That was pretty hot, not knowing who was in the other booths.”

“Well honey, what do you think? I want to wear it for Derek. What about the cleavage?”

He gets a twinge in his groin imagining his wife laying on Derek’s hotel bed. “The cleavage is great. Derek is going to like it. What about your friend? Did he like it?”

“He really liked it. How do you like the panties? Do they show my mound?”

“The panties are hot. They really show your mound.”

“My friend liked it too. I was pretty turned on having a strange man look at my mound.”

“What happened next? What else did you do?”

Reliving the experience with Chris, she unclasps the front hook and removes the cups from her breasts. “I did this.”

Mike steps closer. He fondles her breasts, flicking the nipples with his thumbs. “And did he do this?”

Unlike at Macy’s, Lynn doesn’t need to be quiet. She moans while her husband fondles her, “Yeah, just like that honey. He played with my tits just you’re doing.”

Mike tilts her chin and kisses her. Lynn opens her mouth and readily accepts his tongue. She feels cock.

“Fuck! Your fantasies are really getting hot.”

“I’ve got something else for you.”

Lynn sits on the bench in front of her vanity mirror. Mike stands in front of her.

She strokes his cock with her thumb and forefinger. “You’ve been such a such an understanding husband, that I’m going to give you a special treat.”

She unzips her husband and takes his erect organ into her mouth.

He is looking at the mirror at the reflection of her bare back and motion of her head on his cock. “Oh…fuck, Lynn, that feels too good. What a cocksucker.”

She keeps milking him with her lips and tongue. She maintains a steady sucking motion. She doesn’t have to take as long of strokes as she does with her other lovers. Excited about her new fantasy he shoots a blast in his wife’s mouth. Sucking out all of his cum she tucks his cock back in and zips him up.

She stands and gives him a deep kiss passing the cum in her mouth to his.

“God that was great.”

He hands her the wine glass. “Sit back down. I’ve got a treat for you.”

She sits with her back to the vanity and opens her legs. Moisture is visible along her slit. Mike kneels in front of his her. He lightly strokes her pussy. “You do have a nice mound. To give you your treat we need to take off these panties.”

“What about this fantasy? While I’m still sitting on the dressing room bench, I take off my panties like this.” She raises her hips and slides her panties to the floor. “Then I spread my legs and tell him ‘I’ve liked showing you everything else, I want to show you my pussy. Do you think I have a nice looking pussy?’ Then he would eat me.”

Mike is between his wife’s legs feverishly eating her adulterous cunt. She sips her wine while her husband services her.

“Ohhh… fuck, honey you’re such a good pussy eater.”

She continues to enflame him with her fantasy of having a stranger eat her out in a Macy’s dressing room. “He would ask me. ‘What would your husband say if he finds out you sucked me off and let me eat your pussy’ I would just tell him, ‘He wouldn’t mind. He likes me to have other cocks. He would like to be outside the curtain listening.’”

She grabs his head with both hands, pulling him tight against her cunt until she lets out a moan and cums on his tongue.

Her husband is still between her legs, while she relaxes against her vanity.

She strokes his cheek. “I’m glad you like my fantasies. I was getting turned on standing on the pedestal outside the dressing room modelling my outfits. I knew he was checking me out. I guess I was getting a little naughty. The fantasy just flowed from there.

“It’s getting more difficult to tell your fantasies from the real thing”

She gives him a wicked grin, “Isn’t that the point?” She keeps teasing him, “I may call him when I go shopping again. I like having a stand-in husband.”

The next morning Lynn gets up while Mike is in the shower. She doesn’t want to get in the habit of sleeping in. She brews coffee, fixes scrambled eggs and English muffins.

Mike sits at the table. “I thought something smelled good.”

“I just decided to get up. It’s not going to be too long before I have to get up at your time every day.”

“What’s on tap?”

“Not much. I can’t wait to start work. I’m getting kind of bored. I’ll probably spend some time at the gym.”

“Well enjoy it while you can. Why not take advantage of the situation and have lunch with some of your friends?”

“That’s a good idea, honey.”

Mike leaves for work. She remains at the kitchen table drinking her second cup of coffee.

She smiles thinking about her husband’s suggestion. Lunch. That does sound like a good idea.

She has a good workout at the gym. She spends more time than usual, working with free weights.

After lunch, she lays on a deck chair. Even in the shade it’s too hot. Back inside she’s getting horny thinking about giving Chris a blowjob. She ends up in bed, legs spread and working a realistic 8-inch dildo in her pussy.

Mike is late getting home from work. Later in the evening, he finds Lynn in the bedroom modelling one of her new outfits.

“What do you think?”

“I like it, but didn’t you already show me that one?”

“I did. Don’t you notice anything different? I’m not wearing a blouse.”

“I like that look. I take it your friend also made that suggestion?”

“He did! How did you guess?”

“He has a good eye. This is a really good idea. Your stand-in husband and your real husband really think alike.”

They make out on their loveseat, while Lynn tells her husband about modelling for her stand-in husband and letting him feel her.

After making love, Lynn snuggles with him. “Honey, with all this time on my hands, I’ve been getting horny during the day while you’re working. Would it be all right if I invited my stand-in husband over to fuck me?”

“Of course, sweetie. That’s what a stand-in husband should do. Help the wife pick out new outfits and, while the husband is at work, fuck her when she’s horny.”

(to be continued)

 

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments