Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc. There are references to characters in other episodes of the Private Game series."

Lynn and her businessman lover relax and cuddle. She lays on her side with her breasts heavy against his rib cage and pubic hair brushing his hip. One of his arms is around her shoulder, lightly stroking her.

“Did fucking a businessman in his hotel room meet your expectations?”

She toys with one of his nipples and chest hair. “It did. I was so turned when Mike watched us kiss and enter the elevator, leaving him behind. I know he was turned on. But you made me so comfortable.”

“Do you think he was jealous or upset?”

“Probably.”

“That’s a common reaction. Even though he gets turned on when you’re with another man, it’s only natural he would get a little jealous watching you come with me to my hotel room.”

“I just feel so naughty. There’s something illicit about hotel sex.”

“Tell me more about the private game.”

Lynn describes the private game.

“Your husband’s buddy slept in your bed?”

“That was my idea. It was so hot fucking him right next to my husband. He even woke up a couple of times in the night and caught us fucking.”

“What did he do?”

“He just watched.”

She describes other things she and Chuck did together.

“He’s the first one you’ve fucked since marrying Mike?”

“He’s the first. We were making out and feeling each other in our family room. while Mike was at work. Chuck told me he wanted to fuck me.”

“What did you want.”

“I told him I wanted to fuck him. I didn’t think Mike would mind. But I wasn’t sure.”

“What made you think that.”

“Shortly after we started dating, Mike showed me his xxx movies. We really got turned on watching them together. I had never watched sex movies with another guy. It didn’t take long for him to share his fantasies about me and other men. I was surprised. I mean it’s pretty unusual for a guy to tell someone he’s dating that he fantasizes about them fucking other guys. Once the doubt went away. I fed his fantasies. When we were watching the movies I would say, ‘Look at that big cock. Would you like me to suck it?’ or ‘She’s taking on two guys. Would you like to watch me fuck two men?’ Instead of a confrontation, sex just got better.”

“Did anything happen between you and other men?”

“Before we were married I kissed a couple of guys and they felt me, but I never told Mike. After we got married, I let one man open my blouse and put his hand in my bra. I didn’t know Mike was watching the other man unfastening my bra and playing with me."

"Did he like watching someone else playing with your tits?"

"He told me he was watching and it turned him on to watch another man play with my tits. We had really great sex. I knew then, he actually wanted me to have sex with someone else."

“Why didn’t you? What took so long?”

“I still had my doubts. Chuck helped me overcome them and reassured me that Mike really did want me to have sex with another man.”

“Tell me about your husband watching you.”

“He really likes that. After Chuck and I told him about the private game, he sat in a chair and watched us fuck. He watched us other times.”

“What about you. Do you like being watched?’

“Ohh yeah.”

“Do you think he will want to watch us?”

“I know he will. He also likes to walk in on me when I’m having sex.”

“I think we can accommodate your husband.”

“What about you? Do you like to watch?”

“Doesn’t everybody? You want me to watch you and Mike have sex?”

“No. One of your friends.”

He laughs, “Let me guess this part of the private game. The wife wants two older executives taking turns with her.”

She strokes his flaccid cock. “I’d say you’re picking up the private game pretty fast. I know we told Mike that I wouldn’t spend the night, but that doesn’t mean we have to rush.”

She slides down the bed and leaning on an elbow for support, takes his soft organ in her mouth.

“I just love the feel of your cock in my mouth.”

“Take your time. You can suck me all you want.”

She easily draws all of his cock in her mouth. She uses her lips and tongue to suck him in and out of her mouth until he reaches another full erection. She continues to suck, licking and tonguing his shaft from the crown to his balls. She loves the taste of her juices.

Derek can’t believe they just met a few hours ago. Most of the time, after flirting, the night ends with exchanging phone numbers and arranging to meet again, either with or without the husband. There was no hesitation or reluctance. Lynn knew exactly what she wanted.

He cups her chin. “I want to cum in your pussy again.”

She lays back with her legs open. He kneels between them with his buttocks resting on his heels. He takes her by the waist and pulls her up on his thighs. He legs are lewdly spread on either side of his thighs, exposing her open pussy to his lustful gaze.

She guides his erect organ to her opening. He takes a powerful thrust, driving the full length of his cock into her pussy. She arches her hips to meet his thrusts, until their bodies meld.

She has a total look of lust, “Fuck me with that big dick.”

He fucks her and talks dirty about her husband watching them.

Mike wakes to the sound of a car door shutting. He checks the bedside clock, it’s past 2:30. He gets out of bed and pulls aside the curtain. A taxicab is pulling out of the driveway and Lynn is walking up the sidewalk to the front door. He decides to wait in the bedroom and climbs back in bed.

Lynn opens the front door and turns off the porch light. Where’s Mike? She’s relieved he’s not up waiting for her.

He hears her in the kitchen, probably getting a glass of water. She walks quietly up the stairs. Mike leans up in bed and sees his wife’s silhouette in the doorway.

He doesn’t know what to say. “Hi honey.”

“Have you been awake long?”

“No. I heard the cab door close and you opening the front door.”

She walks seductively to the bed and glances at the clock. “I’m not too late am I?’

“I didn’t expect you to be early.”

“I’m glad. We didn’t want to rush.”

She leans over and forcefully kisses her husband. Her tongue intertwines with his. He tastes alcohol and cum in her mouth. He moans on his adulterous wife’s tongue.

She stands and unfastens the top button of her top. Even in the dim light, he sees the lust on her face.

“Did he undress you?”

“No. I was standing like this. He was sitting on a couch drinking his scotch watching me.”

He pulls the sheet off his body and watches her unfasten the rest of the buttons and remove her top.

With a commanding voice she says, “You do the zipper.”

He obeys. He unzips her slacks and slides them off her hips where they fall to the floor. He caresses her abdomen above the waistband of her panties. There are splotches of dried cum on her skin.

He replaces his hand with his lips. “He must have been turned on watching you undress.”

“I could tell he was. He was rubbing his cock through his pants. I could tell he was hung.”

Mike kisses her lower abdomen. He pulls aside her waistband. The unmistakable scent of sex hits his nostrils. He tongues her pubic hair, tasting more cum.

“Look up.” She rubs her nipples through the bra. “I did this and then showed him my tits.”

She unfastens her bra, releasing her breasts. They are still swollen with desire. He feels the weight and softness.

“How did he like them?”

“He loved feeling and kissing them. I was straddling him. He had my nipples in his mouth and I could feel his hard cock.”

Mike slides over to the middle of the bed. “I want to hear about it.”

Lynn joins her husband and he pulls his wife’s body tight against him. He feels the suppleness and heat. They passionately kiss, her mouth accepting his eager tongue, their desires fueled by Lynn’s infidelity.

“Jeezz, your body is so hot.”

Her voice is husky with lust, “Derek got it hot for you. That’s what you want. You like another man getting my body hot.” She demands, “Tell me what you like.”

“Ohhh…I like other men getting you hot. I was picturing you and Derek in bed fucking.”

“He did that, but that was after I sucked him and got him nice and hard. He got something else hot for you. Take a taste.”

He licks and kisses his wife’s used body to her abdomen above her panties. They are stained. “Who took off your panties?”

“I did. I was on my knees sucking him and gagged on his cock. He helped me up and I lay down on the bed and took off my panties and opened my legs to show him my pussy. I played with myself while he took off his shirt. I asked, ‘Do you want some of my nice young married pussy?’ He watched me. His cock was sticking straight out. I wanted him to fill me.”

Lynn lifts her hips and Mike slides her panties off. She opens her legs and the aroma of sex is much stronger. He lightly kisses her triangle of curls and around her mons. He lays between her legs basking in the sight of her wet vulva and teases her, giving little licks on either side of her cunt before opening her slit with his tongue.

“Ummm…honey, that feels so good. Take your time. Get a good taste of my naughty pussy.”

“Did he eat you?”

“Oh, he did. He’s a good pussy eater.”

She talks dirty to her husband while he tongues deeper in her passage. There it is. The salty taste of cum.

“Does my pussy taste good. I couldn’t tell how much he came.”

“Mmmmm..real good, nice and juicy. Your pussy tastes good. He came a lot.”

“I’m glad. Get as much as you can.” Mike continues to lap the combined juices of pussy and cum.

She describes being fucked on all fours. “It was so hot. When he first put it in, he was taking it easy, I slammed back against him. I think he was surprised. Some of his other married women probably haven’t had a big cock before. He told me to look in the mirror while he was fucking me. I even watched myself cumming.”

ShelandWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelandWilliams

She takes light breaths and relaxes while her husband tends to her cum filled pussy. She cums with a sigh.

“Mmm..I just love the way you eat me. You are so gentle.”

He raises himself an gives his wife a deep kiss. She tastes the businessman’s cum on his tongue. His cock is pressing at her opening. Lynn reaches between him and strokes him to hardness.

“What a nice hard cock. See what else Derek got ready for you.”

He sinks to the hilt with no resistance. In spite of having been opened by a larger cock, her velvety passage remains tight and nice and gooey.

“Ahhh... your pussy feels so good.”

“I know you like it when another man gets my pussy ready for you.” She pulls his mouth to her nipple, and tongues his ear, “Derek really knows how to fuck. I made sure he got a lot of pussy.”

“I love your fresh fucked pussy.”

He supports himself on his arms, giving him better penetration, “Ahhh… yes. I want him to have some more of your pussy.”

She plays with his nipples. “Fuck my pussy. I don’t need to cum. I want to feel you cum.”

He wants to make the sensation fucking his wife’s used pussy last, but the combination of watching her flirt and waiting for her while she fucked another man, is more than he can bear.

Uggg… fuck. your pussy feels good.”

Lynn feels his body tense and cock throb as he lets loose a shot of cum.

He collapses on the bed.

“God was that good.”

“Does that mean you want Derek to have some more?”

“Yes, I want him to have some more of your pussy.”

She kisses him, “I just love my cuckold husband. You’re so understanding. Now I have to get some sleep.”

She turns on her side and in a few minutes is sound asleep. Mike lays beside her listening to her soft sighs. He lightly strokes himself. He quietly masturbates picturing his wife fucking the businessman.

The next morning, Mike lightly strokes himself again, thinking about his wife fucking a businessman at the Ritz Carlton. He still can’t believe how fast they have gone from fantasy to Lynn actually fucking other men. After Chuck and Tommy, it’s something he should have been prepared for. Lynn is sound asleep beside him. As quietly as he can, Mike dresses and goes downstairs for coffee and a bagel. With the late night his wife had, he doesn’t expect to her to be up anytime soon. He does some light housework and tends to some yardwork. It’s already getting hot.

Lynn is sitting at the kitchen table having a cup of coffee. She has already taken a shower. When she first awoke, she felt the sticky remnants of Derek and her husband between her legs. She’s still tired from the late-night after fucking Derek and taking care of her husband. She still feels naughty with no remorse

“Good morning, honey. I didn’t expect you to be up this early.”

“I didn’t either, but I’m just not used to sleeping in.”

He says he feels like some eggs and waffles.

“Sounds good. I’m famished.”

“Well, I’m not surprised.”

He’s standing at the island preparing breakfast. There is an awkward silence. How do you make small talk after your wife fucked a businessman in his hotel room?

“It sounds like the wife is enjoying the private game.”

“She really is. What about the husband, does he like the way she takes other men’s suggestions?”

“He really does. It opens up a lot of possibilities.”

They lightly banter about the private game. They finish eating and Mike says he is going to take a shower and Lynn says she will clean up.

He takes a long luxurious, hot shower. He towels himself and dresses in gym shorts and a tee shirt. Lynn is nude in bed laying on her side.

“Honey, all that talk about the private game made the wife horny again.”

“The husband loves his horny wife. He guesses he doesn’t need these.”

He sheds his clothes and joins his wife. There’s not a lot of foreplay, Lynn aggressively mounts her husband. They talk dirty to each other about his wife fucking other men.

They relax after their release. “Honey you’re just so good. You know, I’m glad you want Derek to have some more pussy. But what about other men? Can they have some?”

“They can have some. I want other men to have your pussy.”

Lynn says she needs some more sleep.

A couple of hours later Lynn wakes up from her nap. Mike is in bed with her. They are both nude. She’s on her side with her back to him. He’s gently caressing her hip and kissing the back of her neck.

“Mmmm… honey, that feels so good. You’re so gentle.” She asks him, “Do you fantasize about other women?'

"Well sure I do. You know I like to flirt and they like to hit on me."

"I mean do you fantasize about having sex with other women?"

"You know what we men are like. When I see a sexy woman I start to think what it would be like to have sex with her."

She rolls on her back. "What about the fact I enjoy sex with other men? Don't you think you should enjoy other women?"

"Are you thinking I am encouraging you to be with other men so I can have an excuse to fuck other women?"

"Well, sometimes I do. I mean I’ve never dated anyone who got off wanting me to fuck other men, much less having a husband who does." She teasingly says, “What about that woman you were talking to last night?”

He laughs, “She was definitely projecting her availability. I don’t know if you could tell, she was wearing a low-cut dress. She was leaning her breasts on my arm and making sure I got a good view.”

She smiles, “I didn’t notice. I was projecting my own availability. It sounds like you were getting turned on.”

“I was. But I kept looking over at you and Derek. That was turning me on. She did say something strange, though. When I told her you were my wife, she said if I found myself alone, we could go to her room. At the time I didn’t know what she meant and then I found out.”

"Did you think about accepting her offer?”

“I did after you went to Derek’s room.”

“You were jealous?”

“I was. I don’t know why. All I had to do was insist we come home.”

"It’s understandable you would be jealous and turned on at the same time, watching me get in the elevator with another man.”

"There is something you should know. You are not the first person who has cuckolded me."

"I'm not?" Now tell me about Chuck fucking your first wife.

"It’s happened in the past. It started my college freshman year.”

He tells her about one of his college friends that invited he and his girlfriend to parties at the friend’s older sister’s house. They were the youngest ones attending.

“There was one guy in particular that was hitting on my girlfriend. At one party they ended up in one of the back bedrooms."

"What happened? Did he fuck her?"

"No. On our way home, I asked what happened. She told me he kissed her and rubbed his hands over her and even copped a feel of her breasts."

"Were you mad? Did you watch them? "

"Surprisingly, I didn't get mad or jealous. I didn’t watch them, but it turned me on. I asked her to give me the details. After that, I looked forward to going to other parties with the same people, to see what my girlfriend and this guy would do. When she told me about kissing him and letting him feel her breasts, my cock got rock hard. She liked stroking me while she told me what they did."

"Did she ever fuck him?"

"Not him. But I found out later that when I was performing at dances in a rock band, she was out in the parking lot having sex with a guy in the backseat of his car. The strange thing is when I found out about that, I did not get mad, but found myself getting aroused. When I confronted her, she just told me that it was just sex and she was only with him a couple of times. When I was eating her pussy, she described what they did. She said he was pretty well-endowed."

"So I am not the first one you’ve had fantasies about taking a big cock? Was she the only one?"

"There were others. When I told you about being in threesomes, a couple involved a girlfriend. I’ve had fantasies about my girlfriends fucking other guys during most of my relationships.”

The phone rings. Lynn reaches for the cordless phone on the nightstand and picks up the receiver. She turns to her husband and puts a finger to her lips.

She lays on her back and answers, “Hi Derek. This is a surprise. I didn’t think I’d hear from you this soon. Mike? He’s downstairs, probably watching baseball on TV.”

“That’s considerate.” Lowering her voice she says, “Everything went well. He wasn’t mad. Just the opposite. He was in bed when I got home. I was afraid he would still be up. You know, like I was breaking curfew.”

“I told him everything. He was eating my pussy while I told him. He likes to do that after I’ve been fucked. What? Of course I told him how I liked your big cock.”

“What? I already told you. Oh, you men.” She lowers her voice, “I like your big cock. Yes it’s bigger than my husband’s. Mmm… a lot bigger.”

Mike is nuzzling his wife listening to her telling Derek he has a bigger cock.

“Do you think I was projecting my availability?”

“You know. My pussy. Could you tell my pussy was available?”

She laughs, “I was that obvious?”

Lynn talks dirty to Derek while her husband can only hear one side of the conversation.

“You are? Okay, it’s a date. I can’t wait.” She says in a seductive voice, “My pussy is still available. I’ll see you then. Call me.”

She hangs up the phone.

“He wants to have dinner at the Ritz on Thursday.”

“Sounds like you are going through with your plans to see him again. You must be looking forward to getting together for dinner.”

“I am. And I believe I have a husband that is looking forward to his wife meeting the businessman again.” She pauses, “So you have had these experiences before. That makes me feel good."

"How so?"

"I thought me having sex with Chuck was the first time you’d been in a relationship with someone who fucked other people.” She kisses him, “So you know what to expect.”

(to be continued)

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments