Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc. There are references to characters in other episodes of the Private Game series."

Sunday morning. Lynn is the first one up. Mike is sleeping soundly. She showers in the spare bathroom so she doesn’t disturb him. She puts on her short robe and goes to the kitchen and brews some coffee. She sits at the kitchen table, sipping coffee, and looking out at the backyard.

She has a smile and thinks, ‘God that was something last night. Mike serviced me twice. I thought he liked being submissive but wasn’t sure. I can’t imagine any of my girlfriends flirting with another guy in front of their husbands and telling him she would like to get together.

‘Did I say something about Faye and Chuck being swingers? Mike didn’t say anything so he probably just let it slide. What would his reaction be if he knew that Chuck told me about his first wife Susan and her promiscuity? Or coaching me how I would know that he would like to watch me fuck him, and how he coached me in setting up meeting a businessman. He probably thinks it was just all a coincidence.’

She hears Mike stirring and fixes scrambled eggs and an English muffin, puts them on a tray with coffee and takes it upstairs. He’s drying off when Lynn enters the bedroom.

“Good morning honey. I brought you something.”

“Thanks, we haven’t had breakfast in bed for a while.”

“I know. The husband gave the wife such a treat last night, she wanted to give him a treat.”

He gets in bed and sits up. Lynn hands him his tray. She goes back downstairs to fetch her breakfast.

They finish eating and Lynn takes their trays. She rejoins her husband in bed.

Mike is the first to speak, “What was it like having lunch with Chris and inviting him back here?”

“He was surprised. He probably thought I would suggest going to a hotel. But then he was startled when I gave him a blowjob at Macy’s.”

Mike feels a twinge imagining Lynn blowing a guy she just met.

She continues, “I felt so naughty inviting him back here. Just imagine any of our neighbors seeing me with another man in the middle of the day.”

“That would be something.”

“What if someone saw me with Chuck in the morning taking him to work, or Chuck and Tommy in the afternoon. They walked right in without knocking.” She laughs, “That would get some tongues wagging.”

“Knowing our neighbors it probably would.”

“You know I’m meeting Chris this Thursday.”

She tells her husband about shopping for lingerie or buying sex toys.

“I know. I’ve been thinking about that. What’s he like?”

“You mean his cock? It’s bigger than yours, honey, around seven inches.”

He tells her he wants to watch.

“I’m not sure. I don’t think he knows how to work with cuckold couples like Chuck or Derek. You and I are new to this. I don’t think every guy is cool with the husband watching him fuck the wife.” She thinks for a minute, “I have a plan.”

She tells him how she can set it up so Mike can catch them. “That way he will be surprised. If you walk in on us, it’s not like will jump out of bed and run out.”

Her husband agrees that’s a good plan.

“You’ve been such a good understanding husband the past few weeks what else can I do for you.”

He tells her.

“You naughty boy.”

She raises her body and straddles her husband’s face. He savors the freshness of her pussy. He gently licks the inside of her thighs until he reaches her slit.

She coos, “Mmmm…honey..lick me nice and slow.”

He opens her outer labia with his tongue. Lynn’s at the beginning of her arousal. He uses more of his lips and mouth.

She becomes more aroused by her husband’s ministrations. She supports herself, holding on to the tall headboard.

She commands him, “Look at me while you taste my cunt.”

He obeys and looks her in the eye. Her breasts are nice and firm. She takes a hand and plays with one of her nipples.

“Chris liked feeling my tits. He played with my nipple like this. And he loved tasting them.”

Enflamed by his wife’s adultery he speeds up his tongue motion. She tells him to slow down. He adjusts his motion, “That’s it. Just like that. Not too much pressure.”

He savors her Chris-inspired juices. She sighs, “I can’t wait to get him back in our bed. I can only imagine the look on his face when you catch us fucking.”

Mike strokes himself. Lynn shifts position facing the foot of the bed. “That’s better. I love it when you play with yourself. I remember how turned on I was the first time I fucked Chuck and watching you play with your cock.”

He licks from her labia to her rosebud.

“Ohh..god. I love it when you lick my ass.”

She replaces his hand with hers and strokes his cock while he probes her with his tongue. She bends forward and takes him in her mouth.

“Ugggh..Lynn, suck my cock.”

The couple settle into mutual oral pleasuring. Lynn cums on her husband’s tongue and shortly after he explodes in her mouth.

They relax in the afterglow of sex.

“Tell me more about your girlfriends cuckolding you.”

He tells her about an Italian girl who had just gotten divorced.

“It was very intense and fiery. So maybe the stereotype about Italian women being spitfires in bed has some basis in fact. She and I exchanged sex fantasies like we did. I told her I had voyeur fantasies about her and other men."

"What was her reaction?"

"She had the same reaction you did when I first told you my fantasies. She didn’t think I was serious. She was the jealous type and told me later she thought I would use her actions to be able to fuck other women. When she realized I was not using that as an excuse to fool around, she fed my fantasies. One night I went to her condo and she didn’t come home. She told me later she didn’t expect me that night."

"What was your reaction? Did you get jealous?"

"That time I did. I called her later that morning real upset and asked where she had been. She just replied, ‘I was getting laid.’"

"When I got mad she just stopped me, 'Wait. I thought that was what you wanted me to do. You said this would get you turned on.' I thought about it and had to agree with her point of view. Then I started getting aroused thinking about what she had done."

"That weekend, we went to an air show. It started to rain so we went back to my car. I drove to the edge of a field near the runway. She liked public sex.”

"Just like I did when you got me off last night.”

"She was on the front seat with her legs spread, and I was kneeling on the floorboard getting ready to fuck her. She said, ‘Don't you want to hear what happened the other night?’”

“I fucked her, and she told me a friend of hers was in town on business. They had dinner and then they went to his hotel room. She sucked him for a long time before they fucked her. They fucked again in the morning before she left for work. She went straight to her office. So that’s why I didn’t see her that morning."

"What was your reaction?"

"This time I was really turned on. I kept asking for details as I fucked her."

"Was that the only time?"

"There were others. One time I was spending the night at her place and she got a late-night phone call. I could tell it was from another guy. She was talking in a low voice, almost a whisper. I pretended to be asleep. I wasn’t sure who she was talking to, but it was obvious she was setting up a date. I continued to pretend to be asleep."

"Did you ever watch her?"

"Well, sort of. I shared her with a friend."

"You did? This sounds hot. What did you do?"

"I see this is getting you hot. Go ahead and play with yourself." He continues, "There was a good friend of mine that was coming in for company business. My girlfriend invited us for a home-cooked Italian meal. On his first night in I was telling him all about her and that she wanted us to come over for dinner. I told him if I could get her to go along with it, we would fuck her."

She lazily strokes her pussy, "What happened? Did you both fuck her?”

"Well, after dinner we were relaxing and she was getting very flirtatious. I made an excuse to go in the loft bedroom so they could be alone. I came back to the living room and while he was using the bathroom, I asked her how she liked my friend. She said she likes him. I just said to her, 'Go upstairs and put on something sexy. We both want to fuck you.'”

"What was her reaction? Did she like the idea?"

"Oh yeah. Big time. You should have seen the look on my friend's face when she came back down wearing a see-through negligee. We took turns fucking her and having her suck us. She really enjoyed it."

"I thought I was the first one you have been with someone who fucked other people. I wasn't sure if you really like it. So some of the stories you told me about having threesomes actually involved your girlfriends.  You’ve given me some good ideas. I like the part about listening in while your girlfriend set up a date."

She continues, "That’s why you were turned on when I talked to Derek on the phone. Would you like to listen in while I made a date with another guy? I think when I do; I will talk dirty to him. The hotel sex is also hot. Maybe I could spend the night like your girlfriend. Would that be ok?"

"That would be hot. I am glad you want to fuck other men. Sometimes I’m afraid you will have a steady boyfriend.”

Lynn reassures him, "You don’t have t worry about me wanting a boyfriend. I have a husband. I like the variety, and you like being a cuckold. I am getting turned on calling you that. Let me ask you something else, if we had acted on your fantasies, when we were dating, would you still have asked me to marry you?”

“I would have. I fell in love with you right away.”

“This is so hot. I missed out on a lot. I can just imagine cuckolding you on our honeymoon.”

“I also fantasized about that.”

He caresses her thigh.

She playfully slaps his hand. “You’ve had enough. Why don’t you go to the gym?”

“I was going to cut grass.”

“You need to work out and burn some of this excess energy. The grass isn’t going anywhere. It’ll still be here when you get back.”

LiaAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAngels

He grabs his bag and heads for the gym. Sunday morning is the best time. He practically has the gym to himself. He gets his heart rate up and a sweat going with ten minutes on the stationary. He begins his routine with the Nautilus machines. With the heat and everything else going on this week, he doesn’t push the weights. He is content with working and stretching his muscles.

He sees Eric and calls out to him. Eric comes over and says hello. He acts a little nervous.

Mike catches his discomfort. ‘What’s the matter? Are you afraid I know you fucked my wife?’

When Mike doesn’t say anything, Eric relaxes.

Mike tells him, “Lynn said she really liked your training session Friday.”

‘What the fuck! Lynn didn’t say anything about telling her husband.’

The tension is back, “Yeah well, mmmm,.. I’m glad I was able to help.”

“She showed some of technique you helped her with. I tried some myself. Proper form makes a difference.” He pauses, “She would like another session.”

He gulps, “She would? I mean sure that would be great.” He regains his composure, “But you have good technique, can’t you help her?”

“You’re a little younger than I am and don’t know about couples. Sometimes a third party gives a different perspective. You have our number. Give her a call.”

“Thanks man, I will.”

“She’s looking forward to it. Have a good one. I better get back to my workout.”

He shortens his routine just working the machines. He notices Eric glancing his way.

He gets home and tells Lynn.

“You didn’t. You are so bad. I can just imagine the look on his face.”

“Yeah, he was probably afraid I would attack him.”

She laughs, “I wonder what he thought when you told him to call me.”

After a sandwich, Mike cuts the grass. He’s already sweating. Mid-afternoon in August is not the best time to be out in the yard. He sees his neighbor Pete, a retired marine gunnery sergeant in his early sixties. He’s a couple of inches shorter than Mike, around five-seven. He has grizzled features with short grey hair.  He motions Mike over. Mike shuts off the engine and walks across the street. They exchange greetings.

Pete says, “Sure is hot. Would you like a beer?”

“That sounds good.”

They walk around back to his deck. There’s a hot tub in one corner. Pete gets a couple of beers.

Mike takes a sip, “Thanks Pete. This hits the spot.”

“There’s nothing like a cold beer on a hot August day.” He pauses, “I have something to tell you.”

“Sure, what is it?”

“This isn’t my business, but I’ve seen a couple of guys at your house during the day when you’re at work.”

Fuck! What does he know? He answers nonchalantly, “What do you mean a couple of guys?”

 “A couple of weeks ago two guys got out of a cab and went right in your house without knocking.”

Mikes relieved. He replies, “That was a good service buddy of mine from Texas. He stayed with us for a couple of days.”

He tells Pete about their time in the Philippines.

“What about the other guy?”

He explains about Chuck and Tommy stopping by before going to the airport.

“I think you’re being a little naïve. The shades in your bedroom were down.”

“Sure they were. It’s August, we keep them closed.”

“But they were open earlier.”

“How do you know that?”

“I’m retired. I have time on my hands. I notice things. Your buddy and his friend were there a couple of hours before you got home. What was going on when you got home?”

Mike is a little perturbed, “Nothing. They were just hanging out. Lynn was drinking wine and they were drinking beer.”

“Did you notice anything suspicious? Anything different about her demeanor?”

“I was surprised to see Chuck’s colleague, but nothing suspicious. Lynn was her usual outgoing self.”

“Here’s what I think. Something happened between your buddy and your wife probably when you were at work or after you went to bed. He didn’t stop by to see you he wanted to tap Lynn. She entertained them in your bedroom before you got home. Since they walked right in, I bet she was upstairs waiting for them.”

“No way! Lynn likes to flirt but she wouldn’t do anything like that.”

“Maybe she flirted a little too much. She’s hot looking.” He says with a glint in his eye, “I wouldn’t mind her entertaining me in your bedroom.” He laughs, “Let me get you another beer.”

“I’m ok. Tell me more about these other guys.”

Pete gets a beer for himself and continues, “I told you there were a couple of times. Just this past week, I forgot what day it was, maybe Wednesday, there was another guy.”

Fuck it was Chris! How does he explain this away. He’s been so preoccupied he didn’t think someone in the neighborhood would notice anything. As calmy as he can he explains, “That was a real estate agent.”

“Are you guys thinking about selling?”

“Maybe, we want to get an idea what our place is worth.”

“I think he’s selling more than real estate.” He takes a pull on his beer bottle and continues, “Lynn arrived home and parked in the garage. A few minutes later this guy drives up. He knocked on the front door and Lynn let him in.”

“Were the shades down again?”

“That’s the strange part, they were up but, a few minutes after letting this guy in the door, she lowered them. He was there a lot longer than any real estate agent I’ve ever seen. I hate to be the one to tell you this but your wife is cheating on you.”

“That can’t be. There must be another explanation.”

“Mike I know this must be difficult. When he left, I was in my garage. I had a perfect line to your front door. She was wearing a robe and kissed him.”

‘Ohhh..fuck. There’s no way out of this.’

Pete misunderstands Mike’s anguished look. “I hate to be the one to let you know. I think she met this guy for lunch and invited him back here since you were at work. When they arrived either she or both of them went upstairs to your bedroom and she lowered the shade. After that they fucked in your bed. When they finished, she put on a robe and walked him to the door. How was she when you got home? What was she wearing?”

“She was resting. She had a robe on. I did think it odd she wasn’t dressed in the middle of the day. The bed was turned down but I didn’t notice anything. Ohh.. man what am I going to do?”

The older man squeezes his shoulder. “I know this must be rough. You guys seem like a well-matched couple.”

“But you said there were other guys.”

“On Friday there was a younger-looking guy. He was in good shape and wearing gym clothes. It was just coincidence I saw him. I don’t want to give you the impression I spend my day looking at what other people are up to.”

Mike is relieved, “He’s a trainer from the gym. He was giving her tips on using our Bowflex.”

“That sounds legit. Have you ever suspected anything before this?”

“Never. I told you she likes to flirt, and she’s hot-looking. I’m not jealous or try to control her.”

“That’s good. Let me give you some advice. Don’t confront her. Your buddy and his friend are from out of town. This other guy is probably just a fling. I’m the only one who knows and I won’t say anything. Do you want me to look out for anything else?”

“No. I don’t want her to think I’m spying on her.”

He teases the younger man, “You guys should join me in my hot tub. Since other guys have seen her, you shouldn’t mind her showing me that hot body of hers. Or better yet she can come over by herself and I’ll let you know for sure if she’s cheating on you.”

He finds the older man intimidating, “I don’t think that’s necessary. Like you say it’s probably just a fling. I’ll get through it.”

“That’s the spirit. I have to run.”

Mike returns to his yard and continues cutting the grass.

‘Goddamn! I don’t fucking believe it! That fucker Pete! He didn’t have all the facts but he was right about Lynn fucking other guys. And saying he would like Lynn to entertain him. Even suggesting Lynn join him in his hot tub by herself!’

After the shock wears off he feels mildly aroused thinking about Lynn in his hot tub. ‘I wonder if he’s hung.’

He finishes, gets a beer, and joins Lynn on the deck in the shade.

He’s still visibly upset, “You’ll never guess what happened.”

He tells her about the conversation with Pete.

“He said that?  I guess I should have been more discreet.”

“Yeah, he said that. I can’t believe you were in your robe and kissed Chris with the door open.”

“In my defense, I was still turned on. I wasn’t thinking. How was I to know someone was watching?”

“I’m not saying it’s your fault. Just be more careful.”

“He didn’t get the facts right but he sure figured what went on. He was even right about me waiting upstairs for Chuck and Tommy. Did he say anything about when I brought Chuck back from the airport or leaving with him in the morning?”

“No. Just Chuck and Tommy and of course Chris. He bought the story about Eric. When Chris comes over you’re going to have to watch the shades.”

“At least he’s not spying all the time.” She laughs, “I wonder what he would think if he knew what really went on.”

“You sure are taking this coolly.”

“Why not? Except for Chris, he doesn’t know anything.” She teases him, “He really said he would like me to entertain him in our bedroom?”

“He said that right to my face. He even said you can go over by yourself. Can you believe that guy?”

“Don’t be so uptight honey, he’s in his sixties. He probably can’t get it up. Let the old guy have his jollies thinking about me entertaining him.”

“I still don’t understand how you can take this so lightly.”

“I told you this morning how hot it would be if neighbors saw other men coming to our house.”

She gets up to go inside, Mike asks her, “Where are you going?”

She teases him, “I think I’ll go over to Pete’s and join him in his hot tub. I wonder if he’s hung.”

“Very funny.”

“Chill, honey. I’m teasing. I’m getting wine for me and beer for you.” She speaks in a seductive voice, “But being nude in his hot tub would be more fun.”

That night before turning on the lights, Lynn says, “These past few weeks have been great. But this is my last week before starting my job.”

“Well, you need to make the most of it.”

“Oh I am, I’m definitely taking full advantage.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments