Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"My apologies for leaving the story hanging. I had a burst of energy with the lockdown last year and was at my most prolific. Then I ran out of steam. The gist of the Private Game is the married couple have adventures in private they would not do in public. The series started with a service buddy, Chuck visiting Mike and his wife Lynn. In the public game, the wife would flash and flirt with Chuck. In the private game, however Chuck seduces Lynn and she finds out about Mike’s cuckold past. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She and Chuck have sex multiple times while Mike watches. This series picks up after Chuck leaves and the couple continue the Private Game with an out of town businessman, Derek. The previous episode ended with the couple meeting Derek for dinner at his hotel. After dinner, Lynn and Derek go to his room leaving her husband at the lounge. This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc. There are references to characters in other episodes of the Private Game series."

Mike watches his wife and the businessman enter the elevator leading to her lover’s room. He goes to the bar and orders an old fashioned. He sips his drink and pictures his wife on her knees giving the businessman a blowjob. At least this time he gets to watch. He reaches in his pocket and subconsciously toys with his wife’s panties.

Lynn and Derek kiss as soon as they are in the elevator. The elevator stops at the next floor and two other men enter. Derek has his arm around her waist. She is highly aroused after leaving her husband to go with her businessman lover to his room. She has a brief fantasy the other men are joining them and all three will take turns with her.

The other two men get off at another floor. Derek’s hand drops to one of her succulent globes. It feels so natural for him to feel her ass. The elevator stops at his floor. She has her arm linked in his, leaning one of her breasts against his arm. His hand is still on her ass. She doesn’t pay attention to another man who passes them in the hallway.

They reach his room and he uses his keycard to open the door for her. They barely clear the entranceway before the young wife puts her arms around his neck and gives him a deep open-mouth kiss. He reciprocates by probing her open mouth with his tongue. He feels the fullness of her breasts against his chest and she senses the stirring of his cock. They kiss passionately for a few minutes before breaking.

Lynn is breathless. She looks around the room, focusing on the king-size bed. “Oh, Derek, it’s the same room. How thoughtful.”

“I take it you have fond memories of this room.”

She gives him a deep kiss. “I have a lot of fond memories. I want to make some more.”

He pours her a couple of fingers of scotch.

“Thank you. This tastes good. I think I’m getting a taste for scotch.”

He hands her a box. “This will help you develop more of an appreciation.”

“Macallan 12 Year. I’ve never had that. We just have Johnnie Walker and Chivas for guests.”

“That’s what you are drinking.” He starts to tell her about Macallan.

She stops him and laughs, “Enough of the scotch lessons. That’s not what I came for.”

“And what’s that?”

She feels the bulge at his crotch, “I came for this. I want more of your big cock.”

Derek places the Macallan on the dresser and the lovers have a seat on the couch. Lynn is on his left with her legs folded up on the surface. Her skirt slides mid-thigh. His left hand is around her shoulder. She sips her scotch and gives Derek a light kiss.

“Mmm... now this is the way to enjoy scotch.”

He puts his glass on the table and returns the kiss, this time with more urgency. Lynn readily accepts his probing tongue. A moan escapes her lips. He cups her left breast and she arches her back to press her firm globe into his palm. Since tasting the forbidden fruit of their mutual desires last weekend, they transition to a relaxing makeout session. He unfastens the top two buttons of her jacket and pushes her bra cup off her breast, exposing her erect nipple. The young wife dips her forefinger in her scotch glass and coats her dimpled bud.

“See how this tastes.”

He covers her nipple and surrounding areola with his mouth, savoring the taste of scotch and the rubbery texture.

She applies pressure to his head, “That’s it, taste my married tits.”

He takes her glass, places it on the table and resumes kissing and caressing her body.

He strokes her ears, “These are beautiful earrings.”

“I thought you would like them. Mike gave me these for our first anniversary. I like to wear them on special occasions.”

“What’s the special occasion?”

“Meeting a sexy businessman in his room for sex while my husband watches.”

“What makes you think he’s going to watch?”

“Derek! You men think you can be devious, but you’re totally transparent. You know he likes to watch. I know you like a husband to watch you fuck his wife. Neither of you said anything about it. I just thought you were going to surprise me.”

He laughs, “Looks like we’re caught. I gave him a keycard and told him to give us a little while.”

“When did you cook up this scheme? Did you call him at work?”

“I talked to him over the weekend while you were out.”

“The next time, call him at work. It will be so hot for you to tell him how much you want my married pussy when he can’t really say anything. How much time do we have?”

“I told him to give us some time.”

“In that case, let’s give him what we all want.”

They resume their makeout session. He kisses her neck and runs his tongue to the creamy tops of her breasts. One hand is fondling her thigh below her skirt. She opens her legs as far as the skirt will allow to give him better access. He strokes his way under her skirt until his fingers brush her outer lips.

She slightly arches her hips to push his fingers against her bare pussy. “Ohh…fuck, feel my pussy.”

He uses two fingers, probing her moist folds. “Did your husband play with your pussy on the way over here?”

“He wanted to but I stopped him. I told him the cuckold husband has to wait his turn.”

“For someone who just found out your husband likes you to cuckold him, you certainly have caught on fast.”

“I’m learning things he likes. And you’re so naughty. I felt so wicked going to the restroom to take off my panties. I didn’t go into a stall but just used the sink for balance.”

“I thought it would be a good way to continue the private game.”

“It gets better. My panties were halfway down my legs when another woman walked in. I can only imagine what she thought.”

“You’re also quite the exhibitionist.”

Lynn doesn’t respond. Her hand drifts to the tent in his slacks and feels his semi-erect organ. She feels him getting hard. She unfastens his belt buckle and unzips him, freeing his cock.

She uses her ring hand to stroke him to hardness. “This is what I want. Your nice big hard cock.”

“What did you tell your husband about my big cock?”

By this time Lynn has come to grips with guys and cock sizes. “I told him how I liked sucking you and feeling you stretching my cunt. I told him you’re a lot bigger than he is.”

“What about your date yesterday. Is he hung?”

“Yes. He’s not as long as you but still bigger than my husband.”

“Are you going to see him again?”

“We’re getting together next week.”

He laughs, “It sounds like I’m going to have to get an appointment.”

“I’m just taking advantage of extra time on my hands until I start my new job. I like telling you about other men, but we need to get ready for my husband.”

She helps him off with his shirt and starting with his nipples, kisses down his abdomen to the head of his cock. Without hesitation, she takes him in her mouth. She swirls her tongue around his crown before taking him deep in her mouth. Her businessman lover talks dirty to her about sucking another man’s cock while they wait for her husband.

While his wife pleasures her older lover, Mike sips his old fashioned. Another man sits next to him and orders a drink. They introduce each other and engage in casual conversation.

He asks Mike, “Are you staying here?’

“I live in the area. I was having dinner with a friend. What about you?”

“I’m in town for business. You should have seen what I just saw.”

“What’s that?”

“There was this hot knockout blonde with an older guy.”

“What did she look like?”

He describes Lynn. “What a hot-looking piece of ass. You should have seen her tits. I thought they were going to do each other in the hall.”

“Maybe they are work colleagues.”

“I don’t think so. Not unless being work colleagues means having his hand on her ass and going to the same room.”

“It’s probably an older guy with a younger girlfriend. That’s pretty common.”

“Maybe, but she was wearing a wedding band and engagement ring. A married woman cheating in a hotel is also pretty common.”

He continues to talk about the young married woman giving an older businessman some pussy. Mike is getting aroused picturing his wife in Derek’s hotel room. The only redeeming factor in the conversation is it helps the time pass.

Mike checks his watch and excuses himself, “I have to be going. Enjoy your stay in town.”

“Thanks. I would be enjoying it a lot more if I were getting some of that blonde’s pussy.”

This time Mike takes the elevator to the guest rooms instead of the parking garage.

He exits the elevator and walks down the hall to the designated room. Lynn has her lover’s cock more than halfway in her mouth when she hears the click of the door lock. She inwardly smiles.

Mike opens the door and steps into the entrance. His wife and her businessman lover are still on the couch. She is nude to the waist, her skirt past mid-thigh. Derek’s hand is under her skirt fingering her pussy. He’s only wearing his slacks, which are unfastened, giving his wife access to his cock. He does have a big cock. She is giving him a slow, sensuous blowjob. Her engagement ring sparkles on the hand wrapped around the base of his erect organ. Derek is lightly stroking her neck and back while talking dirty to her about sucking a cock that’s bigger than her husband’s.

Lynn lifts her head from Derek’s glistening engorged organ. It is slick with cum and her saliva. She looks at her husband with the look of lust he’s becoming familiar with.

“Hi, honey. I’m glad you could join us.” She grasps Derek's rigid cock. “See, I told you my date has a big cock. Derek doesn’t have any whiskey, but he has some good scotch. Go ahead, get comfortable and watch us.”

Mike pours a glass of scotch, all the while watching Derek play with his wife’s pussy.

Instead of a question, she addresses her husband in a more authoritative voice, “Hon, before you sit down hand me my glass.” She takes a sip, “Mmmm…this tastes good. How does Derek’s hand look under my skirt? I told you I wore a skirt so he could play with my pussy.”

“His hand does look good under your skirt.”

“Do you still have my panties?”

He pulls her panties out of his pocket. “I still have them.”

Derek says to the cuckold husband, “Your wife is quite good. Feel her pussy. I think you’ll like it.”

Derek removes his hand from Lynn’s open pussy. Mike bends over, gives his wife a deep kiss and feels her slick vagina. Her passage is open and her light curls are slick. Fuck, is she wet.

“Ohhh...god, honey play with my naughty pussy. Derek’s been getting it nice and wet for you.”

Derek interjects, “Take off her skirt to give me better access to her cunt.”

Mike is enflamed having another man asking for access to his wife’s cunt. He unfastens her skirt and Lynn lifts her hips and her husband slides it down her legs. Freed from any restraint, she opens her legs. He has an overwhelming desire to sink to his knees and taste her juices, but knows he has to wait his turn.

Lynn takes another sip of scotch and hands it to her husband. “That’s much better. Now you can watch us.”

He sits Lynn’s glass down, undresses and relaxes in a comfortable chair. He watches their makeout session and slowly strokes his cock.

Derek applies pressure to Lynn’s shoulder and she eagerly slides down on her knees. He lets his slacks and underwear fall to the floor and kicks them aside. The young wife looks him in the eye from her supine position and immediately takes half of his length back in her mouth.

She is amazed at the power she feels sucking Derek’s cock. She had the same feeling when she sucked Chuck, Tommy, and Chris. She relishes the control she has over his orgasm.  

“There’s something erotic about another man’s wife on her knees sucking a cock. Don’t you agree?’

Mike only nods his head, mesmerized at the sight of his wife servicing the older man. He’s conscious of the size difference between his slightly over five inches and the older man’s larger cock.

 Lynn resumes her sucking. She takes slow up and down strokes. With each downstroke she takes him deeper in her mouth. In between strokes she makes eye contact with her husband.

“You look good, honey. I love you stroking yourself while I suck somebody else.”

She tongues Derek’s entire shaft from his engorged head to his tight balls. Taking the head between her luscious lips, she swirls her tongue around the ridge of the crown. She savors the now-familiar rubbery texture and musky flavor.

She lifts her head to say, “How’s this? Is this a good view?”

“Just like that. Show your husband how much you can take.”

Lynn resumes sucking her lover’s cock. She takes deeper strokes, using her lips as a suction to pull him deeper into her mouth. Slipping a hand between her legs, she explores the slick folds of her labia in anticipation of feeling his big cock penetrating her. She takes him as deep as she can and Derek continues to talk lewdly about her sucking another man in front of her husband. Derek stops her sucking and tells her to get on the bed.

“I have to taste your pussy again.”

Lynn lies down in the middle of the bed and spreads her legs.

Derek says to Mike, “Doesn’t your wife look good with her legs spread open?” He tells Lynn, “Open them more. Play with your pussy. Show your husband what a slut you can be.”

Lynn complies and uses a couple of fingers on her slick vagina. She tells her husband, “You’re going to like watching Derek eat my pussy. I told you how he got me off our first time.”

Derek lays on the bed between the young wife’s open legs. He savors the sight of her open wet young pussy. He inhales her musky aroma.

“Mmm, I like your perfume.”

“I wore it especially for you. It’s my husband’s favorite.”

He opens her further and uses gentle licks before covering her cunt with his mouth. He continues a light motion with lips and tongue. She lifts her hips, giving his mouth better access.

Lynn moans at the sensation of his ministrations, “Ohhh...Derek, that feels so good. Take it slow like that.”

She raises her hands above her head, stretching her breasts taut. She emits soft sighs as her lover services her. She’s no longer conscious of her husband watching.

Mike sips his scotch and strokes himself watching his wife. Fuck, is this hot. She sure looks good getting her pussy licked.

Lynn reclines on her elbows and says to Mike, “What do you think, honey? Do you like watching Derek eat my pussy?  He’s eating me as good as you do. Come here and let me suck you.”

Mike puts down his drink and joins his wife and her lover on the bed. He kneels at her head and offers her his cock. She takes his full length in her mouth. He fondles her taut breasts.

“Ohh...fuck, Lynn, what a cocksucker.”

Derek watches Lynn suck her husband. He uses more force and speeds up the motion of his lips and tongue. Lynn is thrashing and bucking her hips against his mouth. She stops sucking her husband to concentrate on her impending orgasm.

“Fuck, Derek. Keep eating me, I’m going to cum.”

Her body tenses as the wave of an intense orgasm overtakes her. She relaxes on the bed.

She laughs after her release, “Fuck, was that good. Honey, didn’t I tell you Derek is a great pussy eater?”

Derek lies beside her, caressing one of her breasts. Mike is still kneeling.

BeatrixHuquer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeatrixHuquer

Derek says to Mike, “Your wife tastes good. Why don’t you have some?”

Lynn interjects, “He will, but he has to wait until there’s cum in my pussy.” She strokes his cock, “Speaking of which, I want this nice big cock. Fuck me like you did the first time.”

Derek kneels between Lynn’s open legs with his buttocks resting on his heels. He takes the wife by the waist and pulls her up on his thighs. Her legs are lewdly spread on either side of his thighs, exposing her open pussy to his and her husband’s lustful gazes.

Lynn notices her husband staring at Derek’s cock. “Honey, get his cock hard so he can fuck me.”

Mike takes Derek’s cock and does as directed. He rubs the cockhead up and down Lynn’s slit, putting pressure on her clit. As Derek becomes more erect, he takes longer strokes. He rubs the head against his wife’s hot cunt and uses her juices to lubricate him from the head up and down his shaft.

Derek reaches over and grabs the younger man’s cock. Mike becomes immediately erect. Derek gives him a hard squeeze.

“That’s right, cuckold, get my cock nice and hard. Tell me why you like me hard?”

There was that word again, reminding Mike of his place. He inhales when the older man grabs his cock. He answers, “So I can watch you fuck my wife.”

Lynn raises her head and watches two men feel each other’s cocks. She moans and talks dirty to both men as her husband rubs Derek’s cock up and down her cunt lips. With Mike’s stroking, it doesn’t take long for Derek’s erection to get back to full length and hardness.

Lynn instructs her husband, “You got him nice and hard for me. Now put that big dick in my pussy.”

Mike holds the older man’s cock as Derek eases it into the young blonde’s cunt. As soon as the head opens up her silken passage, Lynn moans, “Ohh, fuck yeah. Give me that big dick.”

Mike lies down beside his wife while she takes another man’s cock. He leans on one elbow and takes one of his wife’s nipples in his mouth. With his other hand he reaches down between the two lovers’ bodies and feels Derek’s cock as it saws in and out of Lynn’s drenched cunt. He feels Derek’s tight balls. God, are they big.

Derek keeps up a steady pace, knowing that Lynn likes a long deep fuck.

Lynn notices her husband looking at Derek’s cock in her pussy. With her most slutty voice she asks, “How does it look? Are you getting a good view? Doesn’t he have a nice big cock? Keep feeling him.”

Mike answers, “You know I like to watch a nice big cock in your pussy.”

Derek’s strokes became more urgent as Lynn moans uncontrollably and writhes against her lover’s cock. Mike moves his hand onto his wife’s belly. The older man pounds the young wife’s pussy as she bucks back against his cock. She cums with an earth-shattering orgasm. Derek stops his motion until the waves of her orgasm subside.

Lynn pulls Derek’s face to hers and gives him a wet sloppy kiss. “Mmmm…your big cock makes my pussy feel so good.” She plays with one of his nipples and says in a little girl’s voice, “Now baby, it’s your turn. Fill my pussy with your cum.”

Her lover takes longer and faster strokes. He doesn’t last long. His body tenses and a blast of cum is unleashed deep in her vagina. He pulls out and a couple of ropes of his copious fluid land on her abdomen almost to her breasts. He squeezes the remnants onto her light curls.  

Derek relaxes on his elbows, keeping his cock in Lynn’s ravaged married cunt. They exchange deep kisses. He eases himself off her body. Mike looks at Derek’s cock sliding out of his wife’s cunt, cum oozing out of the slit.

Mike is mesmerized, “Fuck, Derek, that’s a lot of cum.”

Lynn looks down her body, “That is a lot of cum, clean me off while I clean Derek.”

Mike kneels between his wife’s spread legs and leans over to lick Derek’s cum off her body. He relishes the familiar salty taste. Lynn and Derek talk dirty to him and call him a cum loving cuckold.

Lynn lifts his head by the chin, “Open your mouth. You look so hot with cum on your lips and tongue.”

When he finishes he lies between her lewdly spread legs. The smell of sex engulfs his nostrils. The folds of her labia and soft curls are drenched with a mixture of her pussy juice and Derek’s cum. Her opening is open wide from taking his thick cock. He eagerly covers her with his mouth and laps feverishly at his wife’s adulterous cunt. He looks at Derek’s cock entering Lynn’s mouth. Her tongue swirls around his head and shaft, cleaning off their combined juices.

While Lynn cleans his cock, Derek reaches to the back of Mike’s head and pushes his mouth tighter against his wife’s engorged cunt lips.

“Eat your wife’s pussy. Don’t worry, I’m going to fuck her some more. You’ll taste some more cum. You can watch all you want.”

Lynn writhes and grinds her snatch into his eager mouth. He can barely breathe as Lynn has another orgasm.

He positions his cock at the entrance to Lynn’s open cunt. He’s too horny to make this last. He speeds up, taking more forceful strokes. Lynn notices his strokes are not as long as her other lovers.

After he cums, the threesome relax. They take turns relieving themselves and each gets a glass of scotch and sits up against the headboard.

Lynn is flushed from her sexual exertions and multiple releases. She has her scotch in one hand and the other lightly caressing Derek’s thigh. Her eyes are drawn to his flaccid cock.

Derek is the first to speak, “It looks like you like having two men.”

“Mmm, I do. I like having two sets of hands on my body.”

"What about you, Mike? Does it turn you on when Lynn gets two cocks?”

“Yeah, it’s pretty hot.” He tells him about walking in on Lynn with Chuck and Tommy.

“Then you won’t mind if Lynn fucks me and William next week? He’s looking forward to some of your wife’s pussy.”

Lynn speaks for her husband, “He won’t mind. I’m looking forward to taking on two businessmen.”

Derek asks further questions about Chuck’s visit and her adventures with Chris.

“All this in two weeks. Are you sure you never did anything before Chuck’s visit? You have had adventures that a lot of people don’t have in a lifetime.”

“I know it doesn’t seem possible.” She pauses, “All this talk is making me horny. Honey, take my glass and put it on the table.”

She gives Mike her glass and raises her arms above her head. “I want you to taste your scotch on my tits.”

The men pour a little scotch on her nipples and eagerly suck on her stiffing nipples and dimpled areolas.

She puts pressure on their heads, pulling their mouths tighter against her breasts. She is moaning and talking lewdly about taking on two men. She instinctively opens her legs.

Derek feels her pussy. With no pressure, his fingers open her damp passage.

“Mike, have you noticed how readily your wife opens up her pussy for another man?”

“Yeah. It really turns me on.”

Lynn strokes both their cocks. “I do like opening my pussy for other men. Now I want some more cock.”

She gets on all fours facing the edge of the bed. She opens her legs, displaying her sex.

She looks over her shoulder and says, “Do you boys see anything you like?”

They kneel on the bed with Derek between her legs and Mike to one side. Derek strokes her flanks and Mike fondles one of her breasts.  She looks in the mirror the same way she did the first time in Derek’s room.

She looks through hooded eyes and in a low lustful tone to her husband she says, “This is how I told you Derek fucked me before. Get him hard for me again.”

 Mike obeys his wife and wraps his hand around the older man’s flaccid cock. It only takes a couple of strokes before he feels him becoming erect.

Lynn looks back over her shoulder, “How does that feel, Derek? I wish I could see better.”

Derek tells Mike, “It feels great. You’ve really got the hang of being a cuckold. Let your wife watch you feel my cock.”

Lynn twists her body and is mesmerized watching her husband feel another man’s cock.

“Honey, that looks so good. Feel how big and hard he gets. Go ahead and feel his nice tight balls.”

Mike cups Derek’s scrotum. God, they are big. He alternates between feeling his hardness and the soft texture of his balls.

Lynn is inflamed watching Mike feel another man. She tells him, “It looks like you got him nice and hard. Go ahead and put his big dick in my pussy.”

Her husband lines up Derek’s cock to her drenched opening and guides it into Lynn’s pussy. Derek eases his cock in the hot wife’s vaginal opening. She’s open from their first fucking but still nice and tight. She moans as soon as the head enters her silken passage. Mike removes his hand so Derek can fuck his wife.

With one thrust Derek pushes his cock to the hilt and begins to slam Lynn’s cunt. One hand is on her hip and the other is holding her near her neck on her collarbone, pulling her pussy to his cock.

"That's it, slam my hot married pussy.”

Derek continues his pounding. With every thrust she chants, "Fuck me, don't stop. Ohh…God, Derek, I can’t get enough of your big cock.”

Derek places a hand on each hip, giving him leverage as he commences a steady fucking motion. Lynn continues moaning.

Mike slides his hand down the globes of her ass until he reaches her drenched cunt. He feels the slickness of her open labia and Derek’s cock entering her. Derek resumes his fucking motion with Lynn’s husband feeling his hardness.

Derek plays with her rosebud, putting pressure with one finger until he is one knuckle then two knuckles deep.

“Ohhh...that feels good. Play with my ass.”

“Did any of those other guys fuck your ass?”

“Chris and Tommy didn’t but Chuck did. Do you want to fuck my ass?”

He doesn’t answer. He tells Mike there is some lube in the bathroom in his shaving kit.

Mike returns to the couple on the bed with the lube. He warms it up with his hand before coating her tight rosebud. Breaking the surface he slides a finger two knuckles into her ass. He wriggles it around, opening her up to accept Derek’s cock.

Lynn looks at him in the mirror and tells him, “Honey, now lube Derek. Get him nice and slick for my ass just like you did for Chuck.”

Mike takes more gel and strokes the older man’s cock, getting him fully lubed. He places Derek’s cock head at his wife’s tight entrance. Derek applies pressure and penetrates past her sphincter.

Lynn raises her head, tightening her neck muscles, “Ohhhh… god, that feels so good. I love a big cock in my ass.”

Derek pulls out swiftly and then slides slowly in and keeps up a steady motion fucking Lynn’s ass. He tells her, “Fuck, you have a tight ass. Mike, let your wife blow you while I fuck her ass.”

Mike stands in front of his wife and presents his cock to her mouth. She takes him all the way. Lynn revels in the sensation of blowing her husband while she’s fucked in the ass.

Mike puts his hand on the back of her head, keeping his cock in her mouth. He encourages her, “You’re such a slut, sucking me while Derek fucks your ass.”

Derek keeps a steady motion fucking her ass while Lynn sucks off her husband.

Another couple walks down the hall and stops at the adjoining room. They are in their fifties and quite intoxicated. The woman is giggling. She is curvy with large tits. They enter the room and passionately kiss. They nearly rip off each other’s clothes before falling into bed.

She strokes his cock, “Mmm...I just love having a boss with a big cock.”

He feels her big breasts. “And I love having a VP with such nice tits.”

It takes a while but she enthusiastically brings her boss to full erection and is getting ready to mount him when they hear, “Ohhh..fuck, Derek, take my ass.”

“What the fuck’s that?”

“What does it sound like? Someone’s getting fucked in the ass in the next room.”

They continue to listen to the sounds of fucking next door.

“Listen. She’s telling someone to fuck her married ass. And she’s telling somebody else how she likes sucking him. God, is this hot.”

The VP mounts her boss and they fuck, listening to the married woman with two guys in the next room.

Lynn keeps her husband in the back of her throat, milking him with her lips and tongue. She feels him tensing up before he explodes in her mouth.  

“Ohhh fuck, Lynn, take all my cum.”

His wife licks the remnants of his cum from his slit. She takes him back in her mouth, swirling her tongue to clean him off. She feels Derek tightening up for his release. She stops him and pulls away. His cock makes a plopping sound as it releases from the tightness of her rosebud.

She tells him, “I want you to cum on my tits.”

She shifts around on her back with her head on a pillow. Derek kneels beside her and strokes, his cock pointed at her lust-swollen breasts. She has a close-up of his engorged head and open slit ready to give her a good coating. She places her hand on his to stop his motion.

“Let my husband do that for you." In a tone of voice that sounds more like an order than a suggestion, she tells her husband, “Honey, jack him off on my tits.”

Mike takes Derek’s cock in his hand, pointing to his wife’s tits. He begins a stroking motion, squeezing Derek’s cock. He keeps up a steady motion. Lynn feels his tight big balls while her husband jacks him off. She anticipates the amount of cum that is about to explode on her.

The older man tells Mike, “That feels good. You’re learning a good cuckold helps out his wife. Both of you feel me.”

With the ministrations of the husband and wife, it doesn’t take long for Derek to cum again. Not as much as he did the first time, but still a lot of cum coats Lynn’s tits. His cock continues to throb in Mike’s hand. Lynn enthusiastically lifts her head to clean the remnants. Mike continues to hold his cock while his wife licks the residual cum from his slit.

She looks down at her cum-covered tits and tells Mike, “Look at all of that cum. You need lick it off like you did with Chuck.”

Derek looks at the wife’s cum-coated tits. “It looks like you’ve done this before.”

Lynn answers, “We have. Mike jacked off Chuck on me.”

Mike feels a twinge hearing Lynn tell how he jacked off another guy. He licks Derek’s cum from his wife’s tits. He covers one of her nipples, swirling his tongue around her dimpled areola, completely cleaning her. Then he repeats on the other nipple.

The other couple are still fucking. The woman stops, “Shhh. Listen to that. She just told one of the guys to jack off the other on her tits.”

Her boss says, “You’re right, and now she’s telling him to lick it off. Maybe we should try that with your husband.”

They continue their fucking.

 Lynn, her husband, and her lover relax. They hear from the next room, “Ughhh..fuck me with your big cock.”

Lynn asks, “What the fuck is that?”

Derek responds, “What does it sound like? Someone else is getting some pussy.”

“And someone else is getting a big cock.” Lynn puts a hand to her mouth, “Oh my god. They must have heard us.”

“Maybe we need to complain to management about the need for better insulation.”

They laugh and relax, listening to the couple next door.

Lynn is stroking both men on the thigh. She asks Derek, “What about next week? I still have time on my hands.”

“I’ll have to see what day will work. With Labor Day coming up it will be a short week. Besides, it sounds like you’re busy.”

“I’m sure I can squeeze you in. Just call my scheduling assistant and ask him, ‘Mike, I’m going to have some time on Tuesday. Is Lynn free? Is it alright if I invite William?’”

Mike interjects, “And I say, ‘Let me check. She’s fucking around noon but should have some time around three or it looks like she’s free in the evening. By all means invite William. Lynn likes two guys.’”

The threesome share another laugh. Mike and Lynn get dressed. Derek puts on a pair of sweatpants. He walks the couple to the door.

He hands Mike the Macallan. “Don’t forget this.”

Lynn gives him a light kiss, “That was so good.”

Mike shakes his hand, “That was great. Lynn and I are looking forward to getting together again.”

 

(to be continued)

 

 

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments