Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc."

************************

Mike and Lynn freshen up and get into bed. Lynn decides to take a shower. She changes into a pair of satin pajamas with a button top and short bottoms that reach just under the curvature of her ass. Mike is nude. She slides over next to her husband lying on her side facing him. She places her hand on his abdomen lightly caressing him.

Lynn is surprised she doesn’t feel any guilt or regret about fucking another man in front of her husband. There are only the residual feelings of lust.

She says to her husband in a husky voice, "Whew that was something else. It all happened so fast."

Mike feels the softness of her breasts and warmth from her thigh. She smells fresh from her shower. Her body is more supple and pliant than usual.

He answers, "I know. I told you Chuck was alpha. I had fantasies about you and Chuck but didn't believe anything would happen."

Leaning into his ear she whispers, "But you like it don’t you? I can tell you like watching me with Chuck. I wanted to fuck him this afternoon but didn't want to do anything behind your back. Why didn't you tell me your fantasies about Chuck an me?"

She does not tell him she knows he watched Chuck and Susan.

"Yeah. I really liked watching Chuck fuck you on the couch. I was having fantasies all afternoon about you fucking Chuck while I was at work. The only reason I could concentrate was the intensity of putting the final touches on the contract. I'm glad you waited until I got home."

He continues, "I'm not sure why I didn't share my fantasies about you and Chuck. I was planning on you giving him a show when I got home and see how far it would go. I didn't want you to feel pressured to do anything you didn’t want.”

"That is so considerate of you, but I'm glad we are living out our fantasies. It just took a catalyst like Chuck to make it happen."

He turns on his side facing Lynn. Their bodies meld with her full firm breasts pushing against his chest. He places one of his hands on her ass pulling her mound into his cock.

She plays with one of his nipples and says, “Do you remember those times when you told me about a woman taking on you and another guy? And I asked you how she liked it?” She gives her husband a peck on the cheek and tells him, “Well, I really liked it. I never thought having two sets of hands on my body would feel so good. And fucking you guys while the other one watched is almost in describable.”

He unfastens a couple of buttons on her top and reaches in to fondle one of her breasts. When he told her the MMF stories, he left out a couple of times involved a girlfriend. He tells her, “I thought you would enjoy it. And you’re right. It was hot watching you and Chuck.”

She gives her cuckold husband a hot wet kiss and asks, “Would you like to hear more about this afternoon?”

He puts pressure on her shoulder until she is laying on her back. He unbuttons her top the rest of the way fully exposing her breasts. Taking a nipple in his mouth he answers, “I would like to hear more.”

“You were right about the outfit I wore. When you called asking me to pick him up, I was just going to wear the shorts and blouse I was wearing. I decided instead to give Chuck a good show. I changed into the knit sleeveless top I was wearing when you arrived home. I even checked myself in the mirror to make sure it showed off my tits. I didn’t think you would mind since he is a good friend.”

“I wouldn’t have minded. He must have liked that with your Chico’s jacket.”

She puts pressure on her husband’s head until his mouth covers her nipple. He eagerly suckles at her breast.

She lowers her voice, “I didn’t wear the jacket. It was hot and I wanted to show my tits to Chuck. I started having fantasies about Chuck when you showed me his picture and told me he was hung.”

“What type of fantasies?”

“Our favorite fantasies. I thought about sucking him while you watched me. When I picked him up, I looked at the outline of his cock. I wasn’t discrete. He could tell I was looking. On the way here, I was glad I didn’t wear the jacket. The AC made my nipples stand out. I knew he was looking at my tits.”

“He told me you were checking him out and how much he liked looking at your tits. What happened when you got back here?”

“It was kind of strange. I’ve been alone in the house with workmen, but it was never such a sexually charged atmosphere. When I took him upstairs to show him his room, I could feel him watching my ass. At the entrance to our bedroom, he was standing close behind me. I knew he could see down my cleavage.”

He slides his hand under her waistband to get access to her pussy. God she is still wet. He asks her, “What did you want him to do?”

She gasps as his fingers feels her moisture. “Ohh god, that feels so good. I wanted him put his hands around my waist and play with my tits.”

“Did he?”

“Nothing happened upstairs. We went back downstairs to the kitchen to have our drinks. Honey, I was so horny. I leaned one of my tits in his arm so he could feel it. I even leaned over so he could play with my nipple. I don’t know what got into me.”

“He told me about that. It was probably your attraction and the charged atmosphere. How did you start the private game?”

“Since I was being so blatant, he asked me if we had sex with other people. You know, like swingers. I just laughed and told him we didn’t do anything like that. I told him how you got turned on when I put on a show. That’s when I told him about our game.”

“He told me that you showed him the game. It sounds like you did things with Chuck that aren’t part of our game.”

“Honey, that’s right! I couldn’t believe how Chuck could read me even though we just met. I was getting so horny giving Chuck a show. I couldn’t wait to tell you.”

“I was thinking about you and Chuck. He told me he felt you. Even your pussy.”

Knowing about Mike’s first wife, she knows how turned on he must have been listening to Chuck tell him about feeling her. She continues, “I showed him how I would hand a drink to another man while he was sitting down. I got so hot bending over and showing my tits to Chuck. Then he told me what I really wanted in the game.”

“What was that?”

“Honey, it was uncanny how he knew what I wanted. He said what I really wanted was for the other man to feel my tits. Not just look. Can you believe it?”

“That is something. Even though you were giving him a show, how did he guess that? Is that when he felt you?”

Lynn pulled her husband’s mouth from her nipple and gave him another deep wet kiss. Her voice filled with passion she said, “That’s right. When I bent back over, he started feeling one of my breasts. I let him. I didn’t do anything to stop him. The game went from there.”

“That’s what Chuck told me. He said you never stopped him.”

“I never stopped anything he wanted. I was even the one who said he could feel my pussy. I also told him some things.”

Mike is now intrigued. He knows a lot of what went on and of course he watched the private game. He asks her, “What kind of things?”

“About our fantasies. I told him how turned on you are when we play the public game. I even told him how you like me to open my legs and put my pussy on display. I showed him our bedroom sitting room earlier. I told him we would make out on the loveseat and how excited you get when I describe showing off. When I told him about the times you watched my tits fondled and when I told you about my pussy being felt, he asked if you were jealous.”

Mike thinks Chuck would know from experience he would not have been jealous. He continues the thread, “No I was never jealous. How much did you tell him about our fantasies?”

“I told him everything. That’s another thing. Even before I said anything, he told me after watching me flirt you would fantasize about me sucking another man’s cock and fucking him. He even said you would ask me to tell him how I would suck a cock. Isn’t that something? How he would know that?”

Her husband doesn’t know how to reply. He has never told Lynn about his first wife. He just replies, “Well we were good friends for two years. We told each other a lot. What else?”

“I told him how you eat my pussy while I tell you the details how I would suck another man’s cock while you watch.” She feels her husband’s cock and strokes him as she continues the tale, “And while I told him our fantasies, I was stroking his cock. It was hard and nice and big.”

Mike moans as his wife tells him how she felt Chuck’s cock, “This is so hot. He told me you felt him. Tell me more.”

“When we were kissing and Chuck was feeling my pussy, he told me to imagine you in the library looking through the doorway watching us.”

“I did that. When I came back down after changing, I watched you in the kitchen from the library. You were standing close. He was kissing your neck and it looked like he was feeling you again. And after my phone call, I was quiet so I could watch you on the sofa letting him play with you some more.”

“This is so hot. God, I can’t believe after just meeting Chuck I was letting him feel me and telling him I wanted to suck him.”

“You actually told him you wanted to suck him?”

She replies looking at her husband with an expression of pure lust, “Not only that but I wanted to fuck him. Just think while you were at work, I was home with another man letting him feel me and telling him I wanted to suck his cock and fuck him.”

“I can’t believe you were that horny after just meeting him. How did you think I would react?”

 

“That’s what I told Chuck. I wasn’t sure. Fantasies are one thing but fucking your friend is another. He reassured me. He gave me advice on how I could tell it would turn you on to watch us.”

Mike thinks he knows what is coming. He asks, “What kind of advice?”

“He told me it was your idea for him to stay. You like me putting on shows. You even told me he was hung. You never say that about anyone else.”

“That’s true. It must have been subconscious on my part telling you he is hung. But what kind of advice?”

She continues, “You notice I was upbeat and didn’t give anything away. I wanted you to guess what we might have been doing by giving little hints. Like when I told you he liked my outfit. I kept showing off. When you came back from changing and saw him kissing my neck, that was his idea. And you were right, he was feeling my tits. But what surprised me was you just watched when we kissed and he felt me. The other things I did were also his idea."

He isn’t sure how to respond. He doesn’t tell her about the advice Chuck gave him. He just says, “That was a turn on the way you built things up. I knew when you said he liked your outfit you really meant he liked your tits. I was surprised when you kissed right in front of me. But it turned me on. When I came back from my phone call, it was hot watching you on the sofa.”

She gives a squeeze to her husband’s cock. Fuck is he hard. “I’m glad you liked it. I was the one who unfastened my slacks and put his hand on my pussy. I wanted you to know that I wanted to fuck him.”

“Yeah, I wanted to watch you fuck him. I wasn’t sure until I saw his hand on your pussy that you really wanted to.”

She continues to stroke her husband, “Isn’t the private game much better than our public one? We can think of new ways to play while Chuck is here.”

Mike knows there is no turning back. He lets out a moan, “God that feels so good. Yeah, the private game is much better.”

“Chuck and I thought you would like it. Speaking of Chuck, don’t you think it is a little rude to leave him alone in his room? I bet he is still horny.” She gives her husband another deep kiss and tells him, “Why don’t you go and invite him to fuck me some more.”

AliceRussel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRussel

Mike doesn’t say anything. He has a flashback of camping and inviting Chuck to come in the tent and fuck Susan. He walks down the landing to Chuck’s room. He is conscious of his erection. Chuck is laying on the bed nude. His cock is soft but even in the dim light it is obvious he is hung.

Mike stays in the hall and says to his buddy, “Chuck you don’t need to stay here. Why don’t you come and join us in our bed?”

“That sounds like a good idea. I take it it’s part of the private game.”

“Yeah it is. Lynn and I would like you to fuck her some more.”

Lynn hears her husband invite Chuck to their marital bed. Fuck, she had no idea living their fantasies would be this hot. It’s just like Chuck told her when Mike invited him to fuck Susan. She wonders if he invited his brother to fuck her also.

She watches as Chuck follows her husband in the bedroom. She looks at his big cock in anticipation of sucking him some more. She has taken off her top leaving her breasts bare for Chuck’s eyes. Jesus! Mike still has an erection.

Chuck takes in his buddy’s delectable wife. Those big tits of hers are swollen with desire, nipples nice and erect. He can’t wait to sink his cock back in her pussy.

Lynn looks at the two men and says, “It looks like I’m overdressed. Honey, help me the rest of the way.”

Mike takes the waistband of her satin bottoms and slides them down. Lynn raises her hips to make it easier for her husband to finish undressing her. He thinks back when he removed Susan’s panties to give Chuck access.

Lynn spreads her legs. The folds of her cunt lips are visible, framed by her light curls, and coated with beads of moisture. Then she tells her husband, “Honey, light a couple of candles and make it nice and romantic.”

She moves to the center of the bed and says to Chuck, “Come join me. This is the private game where our house guest fucks me in front of my husband.”

Mike lights the candles while Chuck gets in bed with his wife. Chuck lies next to Lynn on his side. There is no coyness or hesitation. Chuck fondles one of her breasts and gives her a deep kiss. She emits a moan and reaches to feel his cock.

“Ohhh God that feels so good. I just love your big cock.”

Mike has a twinge in his scrotum hearing Lynn talk about another man’s big cock.

Chuck covers her mound with his hand and immediately inserts a couple of fingers in her married cunt. Mike’s wife opens her legs and arches her back pushing her pussy against his fingers. She feels it’s not just Chuck’s cock that goes deeper in her tight passage.

Lynn looks at her husband who is still at the foot of the bed and asks him, “Do you like watching me in bed with Chuck? What would you like to watch?”

“You and Chuck look good in bed together. You know I like watching. Go ahead and kiss him some more.”

Lynn lies back. Chuck leans over her and gives her a deep passionate kiss. Mike lightly strokes his erection and watches his buddy and wife in bed. He is a willing spectator while Lynn spreads open her pussy for Chuck.

Their bodies intertwine under the soft glow of the candles. Chuck kisses the erotic spot at the juncture of her neck and collarbone. Lynn is moaning. He tongues her ear and whispers, “That’s right you little slut, let’s give your husband another show.”

She reciprocates by nipping at his earlobe, whispering, “I am a slut. He can watch me suck you some more.”

Lynn breaks their kiss and looks at her husband stroking his cock. She says, “That’s it honey. I love it when you stroke your cock while you watch me with Chuck.” She turns to Mike’s buddy and tells him, “I made my husband hard telling him what we did this afternoon. Now I’m going to make you hard.”

She tongues one of Chuck’s nipples while stroking his semi-erect cock. She then tongues the other one leaning across his chest, mashing her breasts against his body. She explores the entire length of his cock before cupping his tightening balls. Chuck lightly caresses her back, looking at his buddy stroking his cock.

Mike is mesmerized. He never watched Susan like this. He turns for the door.

Lifting her head from Chuck’s glistening nipple, Lynn asks, “Where are you going? I thought you like watching.”

“I do. I thought I would put one some music.”

“That’s a good idea. Hurry back.”

When she hears Mikes footsteps going downstairs, she says to Chuck, “I can’t believe it. You know what he is going to do. He wants to catch us again.”

“That’s right. Just like earlier. Except this time knows what we are doing. He wants to walk in on us. He likes being a spectator.”

Music flows from built speakers mounted on the wall. It is a Miles Davis album with an erotic sound Mike likes to put on when he and his wife make love.

In a husky voice Lynn says, “I think I am learning what he wants. This is what he wants to catch me doing with you.”

She kisses from his chest to his abdomen. These are not light little kisses. They are full kisses using her luscious lips and tongue. Holding his hard cock, Lynn admires her handiwork. She gives Chuck a little lick on the head of his cock before sliding him into her adulterous mouth. Chuck gasps and moans as his cock is ingulfed by her warmth and moisture. He is fondling one of her breasts pinching up her nipple. He talks dirty to her the way he knows she likes.

Mike walks quietly up the stairs and down the landing to their marital bedroom where his wife is sucking his good friend. Stopping short of the doorway, he stays in the hallway watching. He strokes his cock hard watching his wife. Chuck is telling her what a good cocksucker she is. He calls her a hot married piece of ass and tells her he knows other men who would like to fuck her. This talk further enflames her and she takes deeper strokes. She uses her lips and tongue to milk his cock.

Chuck uses his hand to put pressure on the back of her head. His cock head is probing the back of her throat.

Lynn gags and lifts her mouth off his cock. There is a line of cum from her mouth to the slit where more cum is oozing. With cum dripping down from her lips she says, “I’m sorry. It’s just that I am not used to a cock this big.”

Chuck answers, “That’s all right. You just need some more practice.”

Lynn looks him in the eye and replies, “I know you’ll let me get all the practice I want.”

She looks towards the door and sees her husband standing outside the doorway watching. She addresses him, “Honey I know you like watching, but you don’t need to stand out there by yourself. Why don’t you join us? You can watch me get more sucking practice.”

Mike joins the two lovers on the bed. Lynn is on one elbow with her head hovering over Chuck’s cock. It glistens in the candlelight slick with his wife’s saliva.

He kneels behind her and caresses her neck and back. Lynn reaches back for his cock.

“This private game is great. I just love having two cocks.”

She licks the cum from Chuck’s slit and resumes sucking. Mike leans on one elbow to better caress and kiss his wife’s body. He kisses the back of her neck while she continues her sucking. He has a close-up view of Chuck’s cock entering her mouth. He caresses her around her hip to her pussy. Lynn raises one leg to give him access. Mike is amazed that her pussy is even wetter than before.

Lynn changes position spreading her legs. She is now enflamed with lust knowing what her husband wants. She says to him, no it is more like an order, “Eat my pussy and get it ready for Chuck’s big cock.”

He gets between his wife’s legs and dives in covering her with his mouth, using his lips and tongue. Most of the time he gives her a leisurely licking. Not this time. He feverishly attacks her clit and surrounding vulva. His wife bucks against his mouth, covering his face from chin to nose with her cunt juices.

She is licking Chuck’s tightened balls when she flops on her back, “Fuck honey, you’ve never eaten me like this. Make me cum.”

Chuck looks down at his buddy’s wife. He legs are fully splayed open. He alternates between her nipples giving them little nips with his teeth. Lynn is reveling with the sensation of two different mouths pleasuring her. Her motions against her husband’s face become more frenetic. She is thrashing on the bed. She cums with an earthshattering blast on his tongue.

“Ohhhhh,,fuck I’m cumming!”

Her whole body shudders. After her orgasm subsides, she totally relaxes. Mike lays next to his wife. Her hand is resting on Chuck’s cock.

Lynn gives Mike a deep kiss tasting her cunt juices on his lips. A post coital laugh escapes her lips, “Fuck honey that was great. I don’t think I have ever come like that. Inviting Chuck to join us was a good idea.”

She turns to the other side and gives Chuck his kiss and tells him, “I think my husband has my cunt ready for you to fuck.”

Chuck gets between her spread legs, her pussy wet and open ready for his cock. Lynn reaches for his engorged cock and rubs the head along her slit giving him a good coating.

Still stroking Chuck’s cock, Lynn tells her cuckold husband, “Get closer so you can see his big cock sliding in my pussy.”

Mike slides down even with her abdomen. He is barely a foot from Chuck’s cock pointing at his wife’s cunt.

He tells his buddy, “Go ahead and fuck her. That’s what we both want.”

Chuck eases his cock into Lynn’s hot cunt. He takes it slow. Mike is getting a good close-up watching another man’s cock expand his wife’s cunt. It is open but when Chuck’s cock gets past her outer lips, the passage is as tight as it was. He talks dirty to both.

He is too horny to make this last. He speeds up taking longer strokes. His cock tightens up and releases the first blast of cum in Lynn’s cunt. He pulls out and another rope lands from her pubic mound to her stomach. He keeps cumming on the outside of her pussy until there are just a few drops. Mike can’t believe what a turn on being this close to Chuck cumming on his wife.

Chuck relaxes on his elbows, keeping his cock in Lynn’s ravaged married cunt. They exchange deep kisses. Chuck eases himself off Lynn’s body. Mike looks at his buddy’s cock sliding out of his wife’s cunt, cum oozing out of the slit.

Lynn notices her husband looking at Chuck’s cock. With her most slutty voice she asks, “How did it look? Were you getting a good view?”

Her husband replies, “It was hot watching his cock sliding in your pussy. I was getting a good view. I can tell you like fucking Chuck. It was even hot watching him cum.”

“I’m glad you got a good view. That’s what the private game is all about. We like Chuck fucking me. Speaking of his cum, clean me off while I clean Chuck.”

Unlike earlier, there is no hesitation on Mike’s part. He leans over his wife’s body and licks his buddy’s cum. He relishes the familiar salty taste. He looks at Chuck’s cock entering Lynn’s mouth. Her tongue swirls around his head and shaft cleaning off their combined juices.

Lynn is more vocal, “God I just love your cock in my mouth. That’s it honey, lick his cum off my body.”

She finishes with Chuck and inspects the work her husband is doing. She says, “Good job. I think you got it all. Now take your turn.”

He is still hard as he slides his cock in his wife’s used cunt. There is no resistance. After Chuck’s fucking, she is not as tight as usual. Lynn encourages him talking dirty to him about fucking Chuck. She plays with his nipples while he fucks her. Normally, he asks her to slow down, but he is too pent up to make this last. Since she has already cum twice, he doesn’t worry about her pleasure. He moans and lets out a hot blast in his wife’s freshly fucked cunt. While he relaxes, he wonders if he came on Lynn’s body, would she tell Chuck to lick it off? Somehow, he doesn’t think so.

The three of them lie there, their sexual urges spent.

 

(to be continued)

 

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments