Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etcetera. This makes references to characters and events in 'The Private Game'. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is on a parallel track to ‘The Wife and the Businessman’."

Lynn refills her water glass in the kitchen and goes back to the bedroom. She stands at the foot of the bed. The sheets are rumpled and pillows askew from her and Chris’s exertions. She feels so wicked.

While making up the bed, she notices a couple of wet spots. She doesn’t bother changing the sheets, that might make Mike suspicious. She leaves the damp ones in place. There’s time before Mike is due home, so she lays down for a short nap.

She awakes from her nap all refreshed. She sits on the bench at her vanity looking at her reflection in the mirror. She still has a lustful look. She admires her breasts, cups them, and rubs her nipples until they are erect. She runs one hand down her abdomen to the waistband of her panties.

She can’t believe she’s still this aroused. She examines her panty covered vulva and notices a couple of stains. She’ll have to change before Mike comes home.

She’s making herself presentable for her husband when she hears the garage door. Too late to change her panties. She looks at the clock. That was close, Chris left just over an hour ago. She smiles and takes off her robe.

Mike doesn’t see Lynn in the family room. Maybe she’s outside. He stops at the foot of the stairs.

“Honey, I’m home.”

“Up here, sweetie. In the sitting room.”

He looks around the bedroom. There’s the scent of candles and the bed is already turned down. Mike admires his wife sitting at her vanity wearing thin black bikini panties. He’s instantly aroused.

She looks at his reflection in the mirror, catches his eye and says, “Hi honey. You’re home early.” You just missed Chris. Chris. You know, the guy I sucked off at Macy’s. We had lunch and I invited him to our house to fuck him. He just left.

“I was at a meeting so I decided to come home and do some work here.”

“I guess there are some advantages to having a home PC.”

He gently massages his wife’s shoulders. He’s admiring her firm breasts reflected in the mirror and says, “You know I kind of like you having extra time on your hands.”

“I do too. I’m getting used to it.” She leans her head against his arm, “Mmm… that feels good.”

He kisses the juncture of her neck and shoulder. “You taste good. Nice and salty.”

“I was on the deck reading. Even in the shade, it was too hot. I meant to take a shower but you got home early.”

“I like tasting your sweat.”

“Since you like the taste, maybe’s it’s good I didn’t have time to shower.” In a more seductive voice, “You like coming home and finding me like this.” A statement, not a question.

“I do. You look sexy.”

“Keep watching me in the mirror.” She cups her breasts. “You like to watch me play with myself. You like to fantasize there is another man touching me. Maybe it’s Chuck, or Tommy, or Derek, or someone else.”

He tongues her ear. “I do fantasize another man is feeling you. At work, I was fantasizing about your friend playing with you.”

“Instead of ‘my friend', let’s call him Chris.”

“I was fantasizing that Chris was playing with you.”

“Look at the bed and tell me what else you fantasize?”

“You’re on the bed wearing your panties.”

“Anything else? Am I alone?”

“No. Your friend, I mean, Chris is in bed with you.”

“You must have had a rough time concentrating at work. What else?”

“When you told me you were meeting him for lunch, and teased about inviting him here, I fantasized it actually happened.”

“And what would happen when we got here? Would we make out in the family room, or would I invite him to our bedroom.”

“Our bedroom.”

“I’m having the same fantasy. Look at my hard nipples. When Chris was helping me the other day, he told me he could see my nipples.” She stands and puts her arms around her husband’s neck pressing her body tight against him. “You don’t have to work right now do you?”

“It can wait.”

She lies down on the bed and strikes a seductive pose.

“He would be standing watching me just like you are. I would say, ‘Would you like to see my pussy?’ Then I would lift my hips and take my panties off.”

“Not like that?”

“She slides one side off her hip. Like this?”

“No. I want you to tell me like it really happened. Just like the other night.”

“What a naughty husband. You want to hear my fantasy? Join me on the bed and I’ll tell you.”

Mike undresses and joins his wife. They embrace and passionately kiss. He loves the suppleness of her body. She is emanating heat, moaning and telling him how horny she is.

She lays on her back with a look of lust in her eye. He kisses her neck, relishing the salty taste. Lynn tongues his ear. “I have a good naughty fantasy. Tongue my salty body and I’ll tell you.”

She reaches her arms over her head. Mike kisses and tongues the slight stubble of her underarms.

“I wore the same outfit I did to pick up Chuck. Since I wasn’t going to model for him, I wanted to show him some skin. We had lunch at that restaurant near Gold’s. All through lunch, I gave him a show. He loves my tits. His fiancée doesn’t have big breasts like mine. And of course, you know he likes to feel them. While Chris was waiting for the check, I invited him to our house.”

“That must have made you hot.”

“I felt so naughty. I’ve never done anything like that.”

“Did you drive him here?”

“Like I did Chuck? No. That was different. When I picked Chuck up at the airport, I didn’t know what was going to happen. With Chris, I invited another man to have sex. He followed me here. I wanted to play a game. I parked in the garage and closed the door. He parked in the driveway and came to the front door.”

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

“This is hot. You’re coming up with great fantasies.”

He tongues her breasts and licks the salt off her firm mounds. He slavers both her nipples, feeling the dimples on her aureoles.

“I’m glad you like the taste. What would be better, being salty from sitting on the deck, or from fucking Chris?”

“Fucking Chris.”

“I met him at the door and invited him inside. We kissed right away. After showing him around I told him to give me a few minutes. He asked if I wanted him to wait in the family room and I said, ‘I want you to come to my bedroom.’”

“Ohhh… honey, this is so fucking hot.”

She strokes his cheek, “I’m so glad you get so turned on hearing about me inviting another man to our bed.”

Mike kneels by her side and strokes her panty covered vulva. She’s really turned on, there are already wet spots on her panties.

“Who took off your panties?”

“He did.”

She lifts her hips and her husband slides off her panties. She spreads her legs to give him access. He immediately senses the smell of sex. He fingers her cunt. God, is she wet?

“Did he do this?”

“He used three.”

Mike uses three fingers to open her passage. They slide in without any effort. Lynn lifts her hips to meet his hand. She’s moaning, telling Mike how Chris played with her.

“Your cunt’s so wet I have to taste it.”

He lays down between Lynn’s spread legs. The scent of sex is stronger. There’s no cum on the outside like there was with Chuck and Tommy. The sheets are damp and there’s a wet spot. He’s going to have to check the de-humidifier.

He licks her inner thighs. “I love your salty body.”

“Ohhh… honey, taste me.”

He licks on either side of her vulva before tonguing the entrance to her open passage. Lynn continues telling him about fucking Chris while her husband eats her.

He looks up from between her legs, “Did Chris taste your pussy?”

“He did. We were in the sixty-nine position you like so well, laying on our sides. I was sucking him and he ate my pussy.”

“Did you cum?”

“He brought me off with his tongue. Then he brought me off with his cock.”

She describes riding his cock. Chris burrows his tongue deeper in her cunt. There it is. The taste of cum. What should he do?

‘Honey, what’s going on? There’s cum in your pussy. This is no fantasy.’

‘No, it’s not, honey. I really fucked him, just like I really gave him a blowjob.’

He slides his arms under her thighs, grasping her waist, pulling her pussy tighter against his mouth. He feverishly licks her adulterous cunt. Lynn is bucking wildly against his face, talking lewdly about fucking another man in their bed. She cums with another earth-shattering orgasm and collapses on her back. Fuck, this cuckolding is great!

She raises on her elbows watching her husband relaxing between her legs. Can he taste Chris’s cum in her pussy? She’s not sure how much he came. Wouldn’t he say something?

‘Honey I taste cum in your pussy. What’s going on? You were really fucking him.’

‘That is cum. I was cuckolding you with Chris.’

Mike kneels between her outstretched legs. He lines up his cock and sinks in. Ahh… the feel of a hot and gooey fresh fucked pussy.

Lynn moans as soon as she feels his cock enter her passage.

“Take my cock. Am I the first cock you’ve had today?”

“Ohhhh… fuck, that feels so good. I’ve been naughty. You’re the second, Chris was first. He got my pussy ready for you.”

Mike speeds up. He’s limited in the depth of his strokes but takes more forceful thrusts.

“Pound my pussy, pound my pussy like Chris. Oohh… fuck!”

He takes jackhammer strokes. There is a sheen of sweat on both their bodies. Perspiration drops from his chest to her breasts. Husband and wife cum at the same time, practically shrieking with their mutual release.

He collapses on her body. She gives him a deep kiss. “Oh, honey, I just love you so much.”

He rolls off onto his back.

They lay side by side. Lynn is stroking his hip. “You fuck me so good.”

“I guess it’s knowing you just fucked someone else.”

“What gave me away?”

“We know each other. Since you made me your cuckold, I can tell the difference between your fantasies and real experience. Your fantasies with Chris were too detailed. Besides, I tasted cum and knew it wasn’t mine.”

“I wondered about that. I cleaned off a little but knew I didn’t get it all.”

“I would say you got very little. There was a lot left.”

“Can you guess the private game?”

“That’s easy. In the public game, the wife helps her stand-in husband shop for his fiancée and have lunch after shopping. After lunch, they might exchange a kiss on the cheek and the wife might go to the gym. In the private game, during lunch, she invites him to her house. She fucks him while the husband is working.”

“Do you think the wife is being a little too promiscuous?”

“Mmmm… let’s see, last Friday the wife fucked a businessman, on Monday she gave a blowjob at Macy’s, this afternoon, she fucked the same guy, and tomorrow she’s going to fuck the businessman again, and that doesn’t count the husband’s buddy and his friend. I would say that counts as promiscuous.”

“And the husband doesn’t mind having a promiscuous wife?”

“He doesn’t mind. In fact, he finds it rather exciting. He would much rather his wife have adventures instead of a boyfriend.”

“That’s good, because that’s what the wife wants.”

“Now I think it’s time the husband and wife take a shower.”

(To be continued.)

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments