Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc. This makes references to characters and events in the Private Game. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is a parallel track to ‘Wife and the Businessman’"

Wednesday morning at the breakfast table, Lynn tells her husband, “That was a good suggestion you had about using some of my spare time to have lunch with friends.”

He names a couple of her friends and asks when she’s going.

“It’s neither of them. I’m meeting my stand-in husband at Macy’s.”

“Macy’s? Are you going to buy some more outfits?”

She laughs, “Not this time. I interrupted my friend shopping for his fiancée. Since he helped me, I’m going to help him pick out some outfits for her.”

“No modeling, I take it.”

“I doubt his fiancée and I are the same size. Then we’re having lunch.” She pauses and continues with a smile. “After lunch, I’ll probably invite him back here.”

Mike is relieved; even though most of her experience is fantasy, he won’t have to worry about some lovestruck single guy calling the house.

He picks up on the game. He answers nonchalantly, “Helping him out is considerate. Inviting him over after lunch sounds like a good way to spend the afternoon.”

After tidying the kitchen, she has plenty of time to kill before her rendezvous. She’s in a high state of sexual anticipation, thinking about her lunch with Chris. She feels so naughty telling her husband about having lunch. After lunch, where do they end up? His place? Or here? Probably here.

She takes a walk along a bike trail adjacent to their subdivision. She still has time. Dressing in the same outfit she wore to pick up Chuck she kills more time at a coffee shop in the mall. She gets to Macy’s a little early. She is browsing in the women’s section when she sees Chris walking towards her. He’s also early.

They exchange greetings and brief hug. “Hi, Chris. It’s good to see you.”

“It’s good to see you too. I like your outfit.” He is referring to her lightweight dark blue capri slacks, a white knit spaghetti strap top and a Chico’s jacket.

“Thank you. This is one of the outfits my husband bought.”

“I’ve really been looking forward to seeing you again. I wasn’t sure if you were going to come?”

“You mean about what happened? I just got carried away.” She stands close to him brushing his arm with her breast, and says, “I liked it. Why do you think I want to help you shop?”

“I liked it a lot. Nothing like that has ever happened before.”

“I’ve been looking forward to helping you pick out some outfits for your fiancée.”

“How did your husband like the outfits I helped you with?”

“He really liked them. He thinks you have good tastes. Although he did want to see the skirt you thought was too tight.”

“You told him about me?”

“Of course I did. My husband is not possessive. I told him you helped me from a man’s perspective. I even told him you were my stand-in husband.”

“I guess he’s not possessive. I can’t see my fiancée minding me have a stand-in.”

She changes subjects, “Before we start. What do you have in mind?” She opens her jacket, “Something like this?”

“I don’t think she’s ready for that.”

He describes the types of outfits he has in mind. “I tell her what I like but she doesn’t listen.”

“That sounds like me. I can be a little bossy.”

“How do I convince her?”

“My husband is more diplomatic. He never tells me. ‘Why don’t you wear something that shows more cleavage?’ When we started dating, he bought me a couple of outfits like this. He always gave me compliments when I wore them. I started to feel more comfortable and in time, liked to wear them. He picks out a lot of my casual outfits.”

She asks about his fiancée. Chris describes her as having auburn hair, 5’7’, slim, 34B bra size.

“She sounds very attractive and sexy. You are well-matched in height. What about her derriere?”

“It’s very shapely. She likes to wear snug dresses.”

“Now we’re getting somewhere.” She smiles, “I know you like a shapely derriere.”

Lynn picks out a couple of outfits. “It sounds like she has shapely legs.”

“She really does.”

“Here’s a skirt she may like.”

“I like it, but I don’t know. The slit is a little high. She may not want to wear it.”

“That’s the point. You want her to show more leg. Buy this one. Get her to wear it and make sure you tell her how much you like it. Make love to her and tell her how turned you are by the outfit.”

“I’m starting to see the point.”

They continue shopping. Chris keeps asking about what she told her husband. She tells him about modeling the outfits Chris picked out.

“And he didn’t mind?”

“Not at all. He likes it when an attractive man like you hits on me.”

“You told him everything?”

With a coy expression, she answers, “Not everything. A girl has to have her secrets.”

They finish shopping and take his purchases to the register. Chris says, “I really appreciate your help. Ready for lunch?”

“I’m glad I could do it. After all, my husband really likes the outfits you picked out. I would love lunch.”

He suggests a restaurant close by. He tells her where his car is parked.

“I’m parked in the same area.”

“I thought I recognized your car.”

They take the packages to his car. He is parked next to Lynn’s SUV. She helps him load them.

She wipes her brow, “Fuck it’s hot. I’m already sweating.”

“I know. I’m looking forward to autumn.”

She follows him to the restaurant. They park around back and go through a corridor containing other shops.

They turn the corner and go to the restaurant. They both order a salad. During the meal, they make small talk. Lynn finds out that Chris is getting married in a couple of months. She’s somewhat relieved that he is going to be occupied.

She leans forward giving him a good view of her breasts. She smiles and says, “I did tell my husband we were having lunch.”

He looks surprised. “You did? What did he say?”

“I told him I was going to help you pick out some outfits for your fiancée. Then I said we were having lunch. He thought it was considerate of me since you helped me. He thought lunch was a good idea.” She grins, “I think he was disappointed that I wasn’t going to model for you”

“He liked that, did he?”

“A lot. What are you going to tell your fiancée about her new outfits?”

“I haven’t really thought about it. I guess I could just tell her I was having trouble and a married woman helped me find something for her. That way she won’t get jealous. After all, what kind of married woman hits on a guy at Macy’s?”

“None that I can think of.”

He signals for the check. While waiting for the waitress, Lynn makes the first move. “Do you live around here?”

“I have an apartment not too far away. But it’s really not suitable for entertaining. My fiancée and I are buying a townhouse.”

“What about my place?”

“Your place?’

“Sure. My husband won’t be home until later. We have enough time.”

He can’t believe his luck. First a blowjob and now he gets to fuck her.

He gives her a grin. “That sounds great. Do you live close by?”

She tells him where she lives. On the way to their cars and they pass an adult lingerie shop they had seen earlier.

Chris points to the shop, and teasingly asks, “Have you ever been shopping here?”

She answers back with a coy expression, “Mike and I shop here every now and then.”

“What did you buy?”

“He bought me a sexy bustier and a couple of garter belts and other things.”

My husband also bought me a nice eight-inch flesh-colored realistic dildo he likes to use on my pussy.

“I bet you look sexy in those.”

“Oh, I do. I look real naughty and do naughty things.”

She smiles and says, “Maybe you could help me pick out some things in there.”

They reach their cars, and Lynn tells him, “When we get to my house, park in the driveway and go to the front door.”

Chris follows Lynn out of the parking lot to her and Mike’s house.

The married woman looks in the review mirror to make sure Chris is following her. Is she really doing this? Did she really invite a guy back to her house to fuck him?

Lynn parks in the garage and closes the door. As instructed, Chris goes to the front door and rings the bell.

Lynn removes her jacket and opens the door to greet him. “Hi, Chris. It’s good to see you. Come in and make yourself at home,”

He plays along, “I’ve been looking forward to seeing your house.”

“Let me show you around. This, obviously, is the foyer, that’s the living room, and that door upstairs to the left is the bedroom.”

She guides him through the library to the family room and kitchen.

He puts his arms around her and they exchange a deep kiss. “You’re sure your husband won’t be back?”

She’s already aroused. She kisses his neck. “I told you we have time.” She kisses him on the lips. “There’s other things a stand-in husband does.”

sofi_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofi_love

“What’s that?”

“Besides helping the wife with her shopping, when she gets horny, he fucks her while her husband is at work.”

“Being a stand-in husband keeps getting better and better.”

She asks him if he would like a drink. He tells her seltzer water would be fine. She pours them both a glass.

She steps back. “You never said anything about my outfit. Does it look better without the jacket?”

“A lot better.” He fondles her breasts. “Your husband really likes you wearing this?”

“He likes it a lot. It really turns him on. Is it sheer enough to show my nipples?”

“You know I like your nipples.”

She leans against the island, “And my pussy? Does this show my pussy?”

He feels her. The slacks are lightweight enough to feel her soft curls. “Yeah, it shows your pussy. I guess your husband likes other men looking at your pussy?”

“That also turns him on.” She takes a sip of water, “Give me a few minutes,”

“Okay. I’ll wait for you here.”

“Not here, come to my bedroom.”

She closes the shades and lights a couple of candles. She had turned down the bedcovers earlier that morning in anticipation.

Chris can’t believe his eyes. Lynn is on the bed striking a seductive pose wearing the same black bra and panties she modeled for him the other day.

“Welcome to my bedroom. You liked this combination so much the other day, I thought you would like to see it in a different setting.”

Chris doesn’t answer. Lynn slides a hand in her panties and plays with herself while Chris undresses. He has a more confident look than the confused look he had the other day.

The married woman on the bed says, “You’ve got a great body. Take off your khakis, I want to see your cock again.”

She has lust in her eye watching him undress.

He strokes himself. “Is this what you want.”

She breathlessly replies, “Yes. I liked sucking you and now I want you to fuck me.” She unfastens her bra. She exposes her breasts, “And you want some more of this.”

He joins her on the bed and they passionately kiss and explore each other’s bodies. Being in bed with Chuck was one thing, but her husband knew she was fucking him. This is more erotic since she is the seducer.

Lynn lies on her back and he takes her breasts and nipples in his mouth. She strokes his cock. She lifts her hips and he slides off her panties. She immediately spreads her legs giving him access to her enflamed cunt. Three fingers slip in with no resistance.

“Ohhh… fuck, Chris. Play with my pussy, it’s all yours.”

She shifts to a position with her head at his waist, and feet facing the headboard. She leans on an elbow and caresses his taut stomach through his light-colored pubic hair.

“I just love feeling your body. You’re really in good shape.”

She takes his cock in her mouth.

“That’s it, you married slut, suck me some more.”

She opens legs, putting her pussy on full display. He slips his fingers back in. From this angle, he gains more penetration. Lynn is wildly bucking against his hand.

“Eat my pussy.”

He leans in and covers her pussy with his mouth. The wife and her lover settle down to mutual oral servicing. Fuck, is he good. A nice cock and a pussy eater. She’s going to have to get Chuck to eat her out.

They are lying on their sides, arms around their hips clasping their buttocks. Lynn is caressing his taut globes. God, what an ass. She hasn’t felt a man’s ass like this since she dated a couple of soccer players in college.

“Ohh…my, eat my pussy, make me cum.”

Chris is feverishly eating her cunt, while Lynn is moaning and talking dirty about sucking his cock. She takes it out of her mouth and watches Chris eat her. It doesn’t take long for her to cum with an intense orgasm. Is it her imagination, or is it easier to cum since she’s fucked other men?

She relaxes on his stomach with his cock brushing her face. She looks at him with a dreamy expression. “That was so good. I like sucking you, but there’s something else I want to do with your cock.”

She straddles his body, pointing his cock at her open passage. Without hesitation or teasing, she lowers her body smothering the crown with her outer lips. After the first couple of inches penetrate her, he thrusts up, impaling her on his cock.

“Ohh...yeah, your cock feels so good in my pussy. I wanted to fuck you in the dressing room.”

She sits upright and rocks back and forth on his cock. His hands are on her hips, guiding her. She says with lust in her voice, “Do you like my hot married pussy? Is it nice and tight?”

“Fuck yeah, I love a good married pussy. It’s nice and tight.” Her pussy is as tight as his fiancée’s. This is great. Fucking two tight pussies in one week.

Chris increases the pace. Lynn and Mike keep the air conditioner low enough to control the humidity, but not enough to chill the room. It doesn’t take long for a sheen of perspiration to coat their bodies. Lynn takes his hands and places them on her breasts. Chris fondles her sweat-slicked tits.

He increases his thrusts, putting more force behind each one. He grasps her ass for more leverage. Chris looks at his cock entering her pussy. Fuck, is she vocal. He likes a screamer. He continues a wild fucking motion until they reach a mutual climax.

Lynn collapses on his chest. With a post-coital laugh, she says, “Fuck, you pounded my pussy.”

She relaxes as his cock deflates in the confines of her cunt. Their combined juices trickle out, coating his balls. After a few minutes of relaxing, she rolls off onto her back.

Chris says, “That was great. I’ve never done this before.”

“What? Had sex with a married woman?”

He chuckles, “Oh, I’ve done that before. I’ve just never fucked a married woman in her own bed. What about you? Have you ever done this before?”

“You mean sex with another man?”

“I don’t think this is your first time. I meant inviting a guy to your place.”

“You’re right. This isn’t my first time. I like a little variety. This is the first time I’ve invited a guy to my house.” She strokes his cock and whispers in his ear, “I feel so naughty fucking a guy in my bedroom while my husband is at work. I want to fuck some more.”

She rolls onto her back and spreads her legs to accept his cock. He kneels between her outstretched legs. Her pussy is wet from their combined juices.

He rubs the head up and down her slit, putting pressure on her engorged clit. He eases his cock into her open passage until their bodies meld. He supports himself on outstretched arms and takes steady strokes until he reaches full erection.

“Oh, just like that. I love to feel a man get hard in my cunt.”

He maintains a steady fucking motion. Lynn clasps his tight ass.

“Mmmm. baby, that’s it, fuck me.” She grasps his ass with more force. “Pound my pussy.”

Chris takes deeper and more forceful strokes. Lynn is moaning louder and matching him thrust for thrust. He is fucking jackhammer speed; sweat is dropping from his chest to her breasts. His face is contorted with passion. She thrusts and cums again on his cock.

She pulls him down and gives him a deep kiss. "That was wonderful.” Then in a little-girl voice, “Keep fucking me, baby. Cum again in my hot cunt.”

He resumes fucking at a slower pace. She plays with his nipples. This never fails to bring her husband off.

He takes a final thrust and cums deep in her pussy, “Ughh.. fuck, your pussy’s hot.”

He collapses on her slick, sheened body. She caresses his ass and kisses him. He rolls off and they lie side by side; their perspiration dampens the bed. They finally come down off their high.

“Do you like fucking a married woman in her bed?”

“I could fuck you anywhere. But yeah, being in your bed is an extra turn on. What about your husband? Does he know?”

“I don’t think so. I’ve only had a couple of affairs. He knows I like to flirt. He probably suspects I’ve done more than flirt, but he’s never confronted me or accused me of anything.”

“Your pretty lucky you have a husband who doesn’t get jealous.”

She asks in a playful tone, “Would you like to fuck me in my bed some more?”

“You mean right now?”

“No, silly. I'm going to have some extra time in the next couple of weeks.” Her voice turns sultry, “Would you like me to invite you to my bed another time?”

He scans at Lynn’s hot body and answers. “You bet. When?”

“Call me. Let’s set something up for next week. You can help me pick out some lingerie and we can come back here.”

Chris can’t believe his luck. “Lingerie? That sounds like fun. I should be able to get out of the office for a few hours. When is the best time to call?”

“During the day. If I’m not here, just leave a message on our answering machine.” She smiles, “If you leave a message, make it ‘G’ rated.”

Lynn looks at the clock. “Fuck! You’ve got to leave! I didn’t realize the time.”

“I thought your husband isn’t supposed to be back for a while.”

“He isn’t, but sometimes he comes home early. I don’t want him to catch us.”

Chris doesn’t want to be caught by a husband in his wife’s bed. He doesn’t object. He relieves himself in the bathroom and they towel the perspiration from each other’s bodies. He gets dressed and Lynn puts on her panties and a short robe.

She escorts him to the front door. She gives him a deep kiss and says, “That was great.”

Chris strokes the wife’s bare skin. “You’re something else. I can’t wait ‘til next week.”

“Let’s shoot for 10:30 at Macy’s on Thursday. We can skip lunch. That will give us more time.”

 

(to be continued)

 

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments