Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is part of the continuing saga between June and Matthew. This is story #18. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Please comment after reading the story."

After a long hiatus, June reentered my life. She would bop in and out when she got confused, aroused, or just plain horny. For June, I was her FWB whenever she needed me. It was that time.

June exclaimed, "Matthew, it has been a long time between our adventures. I have come up with this idea."

I responded, "Ut-oh! I am going on the road to Never-Never Land again."

June said, "Not really; I was thinking more about renting an Air BNB resort in Central America on the ocean."

It sounded like a great idea. There would be warm weather, sunshine, ocean views, tropical drinks, and peaceful nights. Four days later, June arrived with all the details. The locals speak Spanish and English, U.S. Dollars and credit cards are accepted, sales tax is 13%, and Costa Rica is a former haven for American embezzlers. Now, it is tourism and relaxation.

"Matthew, I found a great resort/Air BNB at a discount rental. It is a two-bedroom cottage on the side of a hill with a pool, hot tub, and an ocean view." June replied.

"Great, when do we leave?" I replied.

June said, "The place will be available for a week's stay in a month."

So, the two of us prepared for a trip to Costa Rica. The time flew by, and we were ready to depart for our vacation.

The flight to Costa Rica was uneventful except for June, who constantly squirmed in her seat. "What's wrong? Your panties are riding up on you?" I whispered.

June countered with, "What panties?"

Suddenly, I realized that this trip to Costa Rica would be one to remember. The resort picked us up at the airport and chauffeured us to our little paradise.

This was the Tropics at its best. Ocean view from the bedroom, small private pool, privacy, and all types of amenities on the property. It was a short walk to the ocean-side village ready for the tourists.

Suddenly, I noticed the size of June's luggage compared to mine. She brought more clothes, and I could see the entire wardrobe. These seven days should be memorable.

"Well, what would you like to do first?" I asked June.

"Let's go into town and check out the bar and restaurant scene. There could be an early Happy Hour," June replied.

"Great idea, but let's change clothes from jeans to warm-weather gear." I knew June had an outfit for every occasion.

I changed into my usual golf shirt, shorts, and sneakers.

However, June was a different story. She wore a tank top with no bra, short shorts, and flip-flops. Every time June took a step, her tits rubbed against her top, and her nipples became rock hard. When June bent over, she gave everyone an unobstructed view of her voluptuous breasts.

The two of us walked to the resort town's party district, which had dozens of bars, restaurants, and even a small casino. Franchises, celebrity chefs, ex-pats, and locals were scattered everywhere.

We found an ex-pat establishment called US 50. The owner tried to Americanize it with license plates, dollar bills on the ceiling, a jukebox with oldies, and a live band in the evenings.

Suddenly, I saw June go in for the late afternoon bar patrons. First, she bent over at the right moment as the bartender brought us our drinks. It had to be his biggest thrill when he scoped out those 36C tits with her rock-hard nipples. Now, this was a preview of the vacation. June's perverted mind would be working overtime for the duration. She was returning to her old ways.

Secondly, she adjusted her tank top to give some great side shots of her fantastic breasts. You could see several men in distress with their erections. June loved the role of a prick tease and men wanting her. We grabbed a quick bite and a few more drinks and returned to our room.

It had been a long flight, and June's matinee in the bar led us to take a quick nap. We had to rest up for tonight's activities.

After about an hour, I rolled over, and June was not beside me. She was gone, but a strange sound came from the second bedroom. I proceeded down the hall and quietly entered the room. There was June, her legs spread wide open with a self-controlled vibrator abusing her cunt. Her hips were thrusting up and down while she was emitting low, earthy, guttural sounds that came out of her mouth. June had not noticed that I had entered the room and watched her every move.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked.

June gasped, "Get that cock of yours over here and shove it in my mouth."

Like every horny cock hound in the world, I obeyed her command. With her request fulfilled, she devoured my cock and increased the speed of the vibrator. My cock was getting June's undivided attention. I started to shove in her mouth faster and deeper with every thrust. My knees were aching, but my cock was in paradise.

June stopped me, and I took a prone position across the bed. My cock was at full attention, and June mounted me in a reverse cowgirl position.

"Holy Fuck!" I screamed.

June didn't say anything because she was obsessed with her fucking. She was a master craftsman at work.

"June, I cannot hold back much longer," I gasped.

"Matthew here comes the finish of a lifetime," June purred.

June put her all into the climax. I could feel her vaginal muscles squeeze down on my manhood. She used as much pressure as possible while bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Oh yes!" I moaned as I felt my balls let loose of their load. My body gave it its all. Every part of me felt like it had been put through a wringer. June fell off me and looked like a wet rag.

"That was quite a ride. From the first time we met, things have changed drastically. You have gone from a conservative widower to a red-hot woman. You are fantastic!" I exclaimed.

"I owe all to you. You brought me out of my shell. Now, I feel like a real woman. By the time this trip ends, we will reach new heights, pleasuring each other."

After the Afternoon Delight, we checked out the resort's dining options. There was everything from fast food to formal. We chose the informal route. I wore a sports coat, khakis, and a shirt with no tie. June brought out a surprise for me. She wore the silver dress from the Mexican restaurant at June's Graduation Party. She had on a black shawl, and I was anxious for her to remove it. It was an outfit that could stop time.

The restaurant was beautiful and had an exciting menu. We sat, ordered drinks, and looked at our dining options. We decide to have some oysters on the half-shell. It seemed like the perfect appetizer.

JuliaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaMartini

June said, "Well, you know what they say about oysters. It is great for the sex drive."

I responded, " You don't need a boost; you are already in high gear."

With my comment, June removed her shawl and exposed her body in that dress. She looked spectacular. Her tits looked incredible from the top and the side views. When June took a breath, her breasts moved, putting in quite a show.

The waiter brought us our drinks and almost had his eyes pop out of their sockets. This time around, June knew precisely what she was doing. He took our order and tried to compose himself.

"You are quite a prick teaser. That poor guy has a hard-on now and no place to use it," I told her.

She replied, "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Like hell! I watched your face. You knew exactly what you were doing. You adjusted your sitting position so he had a great view of those voluptuous tits." I quipped.

"You know me all too well. I get a thrill out of teasing strange men," June replied with a devilish smile.

Our food arrived, and the waiter was very attentive to June. She played for all it was worth and was now preparing for the rest of the evening. Suddenly, I felt June's hand on my manhood. Her expert fingers were at work on my dick. My manhood was beginning to respond to her touch.

June had perfect technique. "You know how to handle a man and keep a smile on his face. Please be careful; I don't need a happy ending now, but I need it later," I told her.

June smiled and gave her plaything a little tug. I could feel that, with dinner over, things could get crazy.

We finished dinner, entered the bar area, and ordered more drinks. There was a dance floor, but no live band. However, an ex-pat DJ was playing some oldies.

June and I sat in a secluded booth with a room view. There were about twenty people in the bar, and June's hand went to her favorite spot-my crotch.

As June was enjoying herself, another couple entered the room. They were clones of us. The guy was dressed like me, and the lady gave June a run for the money. She wore a black leather micro-mini dress with matching thigh stiletto boots.

Suddenly, I had a feeling that the two would go to war and become BFF's. I hoped for the best, watching as the lady's date assessed the situation. We looked at each other, shook our heads, and started laughing because we were stuck between a rock and a hard place with these two women.

June said, "I need another drink, a Pepper Upper, Dr. Pepper with 151 proof rum."

"OK! I think I'll stick with beer. One of us has to get us back to the room." I quipped.

June's rival walked to her table, sat down, hiked up her skirt, and gave the room a spectacular beaver shot. It was shaved and looked smooth as silk.

Not to be outdone, June strutted to the restroom so the bar could see her tits bounce as she walked. Upon her return, she accidentally dropped her purse and gave the bar an unobstructed view of her voluptuous tits.

Suddenly, the two women walked toward each other. I thought to myself, here comes a catfight. Instead, they started laughing and talking to one another. I was stunned, and her rival's date was also puzzled. Both of us had yet to learn what was going on.

Since this is a small world, they were friends in high school. They recognized each other and adlibbed the entire scene. This was a shocking turn of events. June introduced me to Denise, who introduced us to her FWB, Robert.

Next, we found all of us sitting together in a booth, laughing and flirting with one another. The more that we drank, the raunchier our interactions became. It became more physical. Shamelessly, Denise slid her hand onto my thigh and searched for her prize.

Not to be outdone, June made the same move on Robert, except she went right for his dick. She put a vice grip clamp on his manhood and began stroking the shaft. The women were having the time of their lives.

Robert said, "If the two of you continue, there will be happy endings all over the place."

The two women said, "Pay the bill and meet us outside."

When we were paying the bill, the girls challenged each other to suck off each other's man. Robert and I did not say no; we were mere pawns in this chess game.

There were many secluded areas on the resort's grounds. We found one that was perfect for the big event. The contestants took off their clothes and got on their knees for the big event. June wore a black garter belt, stockings, and stilettos, while Denise wore black leather thigh-high boots. Robert and I dropped our pants for the main event.

It was a dream come true for the guys and a winner-take-all for the girls. Free oral sex while your partner is watching and blowing a stranger with no repercussions.

The guys were instructed to hold back as long as possible, and the girls would go with no holds barred. The winner got a hundred dollars as a prize from the FWB. The first one to get the other's partner to cum got the award.

"GO!" The contest began. The contestants used two different techniques and styles. June employed the total sucking of the cock in and out of her mouth. Also, she twirled her tongue over Robert's manhood. On the other hand, Denise deep-throated my rod and dragged her teeth slowly on the withdrawal. She did this method for the entire length of the shaft. As both used their skillful mouths, their hands were busy caressing and massaging our balls. It didn't take long for us men to climax. We were both straining at the seam. Simultaneously, we blew our nuts into the mouths of the girls. They were both quite satisfied with a job well done. Each got a load of cum and had no trouble swallowing it.

They had finished in a dead heat. Both women were pleased with their accomplishments.

On the other hand, we were drained and could barely walk, having received the best fellatio on the face of the earth. It had been quite an evening, and the couples staggered back to their rooms.

Sleep was on everyone's agenda. The Dreamland Express was ready to take us to Day Two of the vacation. Tomorrow would be another day.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments