Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Please leave some comments. It has been a long time since I have written for LUSH. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I am trying to get back on track."

After last night's fuck fest, June and I slept late. Both of us needed to rest and recoup. We decided on brunch. We went to a little cafe in the village owned by an American ex-pat. The place had an eclectic menu featuring Costa Rican and American dishes.

We scanned the menu and ordered a Costa Rican pizza. It was a pizza crust topped with chicken, pork, and shrimp. The sauce was a cross between a mole' and red pizza sauce. It was topped with some local cheese.

I thought we were entering some uncharted waters. The owner told us that it was his best-selling dish and that we should not worry.

When our meal arrived, we were surprised. The pizza wasn't spicy but was a tasty delight. It was a perfect blend of flavors and an excellent meal.

We devoured our brunch and washed it down with some local wine.

"Well, June, do you have any ideas for today's adventure? We only have two days left before we have to return to the real world," I asked her.

"How about a night painting the town? We'll let our hair down and howl at the moon," June replied.

"Okay, sounds like a plan."

That afternoon, we had a tourist, calm, and easy-going time. We took another hike, played miniature golf and pickleball, and rented bikes. After all those activities, it was time to return to our little piece of paradise. It was prep time for this evening's jocularity.

We showered, changed clothes, and got ready for tonight's activities. I returned with a sports coat, shirt, khakis, and sneakers.

Once again, June outdid herself. She was the "Lady in Red," wearing a red dress highlighting her incredible cleavage and legs. June also wore red stockings and matching stilettos. She looked elegant and hotter than lava.

In my devious mind, she had to be a "commando " or in some slinky lingerie. This was going to be a "no holds barred" evening. She was ready to party hard, a night to remember. We decided to start in the village and work our way back to the resort.

Our pub crawl started at about seven o'clock. We started at the Central American cantina, which featured local food, drinks, and music. June surveyed the room as we ordered some drinks. It was filled with the tourist crowd and a little too mundane for her tastes, so she decided to vary tonight's agenda.

June was lost in thought as our drinks arrived. She took a couple of gulps of her rum and coke and excused herself to the restroom. I nodded and swallowed my beer. June was gone about ten minutes before she returned to our table.

"Hey, is everything alright? Are you feeling sick?" I inquired.

"You do know that I owe you a lot. With your tutoring, I have become alive. How would you like to become a voyeur? It is easy. You watch people, figure out what they are doing, and come up with a conclusion," June said.

"Look over my left shoulder. The guy is getting a hand job. I hope he is smart enough not to get a happy ending here."

"Check out the woman wearing the orange dress. I guarantee she is "commando." You can prepare for a "beaver shot."

Once again, I shook my head, listening to June survey the situation. "You are amazing," I concluded.

"Thank you. I hope to continue to surprise you. I am an expert in this area. Just for you, I'll break down the room," June replied.

One by one, June critiqued everyone in the place. She was spot on.

June said, "It is time to move on and return to US50. I can demonstrate more of my special talent."

"Good idea," was my response.

We strolled down the street to our favorite hangout. The place was completely different, with a live band, a massive crowd, and an atmosphere of excitement. June and I found a table in the left corner of the room. The waitress took our drink order of an Imperial beer and a Pepper Upper. June now shifted into stealth mode and scrutinized the room.

"Matthew, see the guy in the black shirt. He has his hand on his date's thigh, working toward the Love Canyon. He thinks he is sly, but I know what he is doing," June told me.

"You are right; his date is enjoying his attention," I responded.

I needed another beer before June found her next target. It was a lady in a yellow sundress. She had just grabbed her date's crotch. The poor guy was startled by her actions. It surprised him. As I was viewing the action, June's hand put s grip on my cock.

I looked at June and said, "Did you find what you were looking for?"

June replied, "Why, yes I did, and it is right where I had left it. It is awakening and rising to attention. Mr. Cock was a little shocked."

"Yes, but he will adjust to the situation," I said with a smile.

June started to rub it and make me feel better.

It was time for retaliation. My hand went for her slit. She was wet and seemed to be enjoying herself. June was giving a hand job and getting her vagina massaged. She was starting to squirm and make low, soft, guttural sounds. Her eyes were glassy, and she was in her own personal Valhalla. If this craziness continues, we are in deep trouble.

June looked at me and said, "Pay the bill; I have an idea."

By now, the booze was hitting us. We started to stumble back to the resort. The two of us heard strange noises from the bushes as we continued down the path. They were unmistakable sounds of people having sex. Peeking through the bushes, two people were going at it. The guy was savagely fucking his female partner. Her legs were spread wide open while she was softly moaning in pure ecstasy.

ScarletteThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteThomson

I noticed that June had started to rub her cunt. Being a gentleman to help a damsel in distress, I put my hands on her voluptuous breasts. Immediately, her nipples became rock hard. June was enjoying the moment and getting molested by me. She started to enjoy it a little too much, and we had to leave. We did not want to interrupt the couple on their sexual romp.

We slithered back to our room. We had drank a little too much and needed some sleep.

Day 6 would be our last day in Costa Rica's paradise. We would be returning to the real world in Arizona.

"Let's skip breakfast and grab a sandwich later. Now, what do you think about some hot tub time? Don't bother wearing a suit; grab a beach towel like I am going to," June quipped.

It sounded like a great idea. A soak in the tropical sun with a woman hotter than a forest fire starts a perfect day. June and I went downstairs in our towels and entered the hot tub. I took a long, passionate stare at June as she got in the water. Her body was a golden tan, with shaved pussy as the high point.

Each of us began searching for the right spot in the tub to achieve total relaxation. June and I found the whirlpool jets that worked on the small of the back. The water relaxed my body, and I drifted into a mid-morning nap.

Suddenly, my cock got some attention from June and rose to attention under her expert handling. June whispered in a low sensual voice, "I need to blow that beautiful cock. Please, let me feel the red-hot jism going down my throat."

I replied, "No problem," as I complied with her request.

June instructed me to sit on the edge of the hot tub and spread my legs so that a whirlpool jet shot right between them. She mentioned that she could blow me and have a tremendous climax. In the back of my mind, I wondered where she was getting all her ideas. Then, I realized I had always instructed her to research everything online.

I announced, "Let the festivities begin."

This was a signal for June to do her thing. She slid between my legs and captured her prize. I glanced downward and saw my manhood disappear in June's mouth. As she was getting her oral fix, her cunt was getting pounded by the whirlpool jet. June was in a dilemma and loved every second of it. The longer June had her womanhood in front of that water jet, the more intense was her cock sucking. The predicament that June had put herself in was tearing her up. She could only suck harder and moan loader. I could see she didn't know what to do next.

Her mouth let go of my cock, and she started to speak. "Oh Fuck, this is intense. I have experienced so many climaxes that my pussy is just throbbing. This is one of the most satisfying sex that I have ever had in my life; I am so happy that you are the one, Matthew," June confessed. With June's thoughts on the subject, she promptly gobbled my cock. It didn't take much for me to blow my load down her throat. She shot backward from the force of the water as she climaxed; June's smile was one of contentment.

June could barely move after this romp in the hot tub. We walked back into our place naked after that sexual session. This is a lifetime memory that neither of us will forget.

I asked June what should we do about dinner. June suggested that we get sandwiches and watch the sunset over the Pacific. It was perfect—a stroll around the grounds, a light dinner, and a romantic sunset.

June decided to up the ante. She said, "I want to get fucked as the sun sets. I want all of my senses to experience every moment of tonight's lovemaking. Please give it to me "doggie style; I don't want to miss anything. The sun disappearing into the water and me climaxing will be the spectacular end to a wild day.

June and I arranged every detail for tonight's main event. A perfect view and a willing partner are the keys.

As the sun was setting, June and I got down to business. Our hands were busy exploring each other. For some unknown reason, I was wound up tight. June's touch drove me crazy, and I couldn't get enough of her body. I started on her breasts and nibbling on her nipples. June was loving the attack because her moans were getting louder.

"Oh Fuck, Matthew, this is heavenly," groaned June.

Her words fueled my passion. My hand went for her smooth, bald, and red-hot womanhood. My middle finger started finger-fucking her pussy. June was so ready for action.

"Let's go, Matthew. I need to get fuck right NOW. June begged.

She got on all fours and assumed the doggie position. I slid my cock into that steaming cunt.

"Oh, yes, that is what I want and need. You feel so good, and this night is going to be sex at its very best," June blurted.

As the sun set into the Pacific, my thrusts became faster, more complex, and more profound. June matched my every move. We wanted to please the other person as much as possible.

" Matthew, I am cumming," June screamed.

Feeling myself ready to blow my load, I whipped my dick out of her and shot my load on her back and the crack of her ass. June jumped when she felt the hot jism hit her body.

"I was not expecting that finale. It was a marvelous change of pace. I enjoyed it, and it felt great," June remarked.

June and I kissed and drifted off to sleep.. Our trip to Dreamland would be the perfect conclusion for our night together.



Day 7- "Headin' Home," The Conclusion.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments