Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After June's exploration into public sex and exhibitionism, she told me that being a voyeur piqued her interest. She'd found it exciting when we were having sex in public that people had seen us. Now, she wanted to watch strangers have sex.

"I think we can kill two birds with one stone," I told her. "I know a swinger's club that has a public viewing room. It would be like attending a sexual football game with people on both sides watching the action in the middle.

"Before you get to watch, the club establishes ground rules, such as no conversations, talking, or audience participation with the exhibitionists. You're there to watch the action. Can you abide by those rules?"

"Yes," said June.

Then she dropped a bombshell. Lori, her female fan from the bar, had emailed her about a meeting. June confessed that she was a bit scared.

I said, "Before you decide on expanding your sexual horizons, go out shopping and lunch with her a few times. Please get to know her by talking about different subjects. Sooner or later, you'll get to sex."

June said, "Great plan. I haven't decided yet about the 'play day.'"

June emailed Lori, and they agreed to have lunch and do a lot of shopping at Fashion Square Mall the next day.

They had a great time on that Tuesday. It was like they were long lost friends and arranged to meet again on Thursday for lunch. That turned out to be a different story. Lori started in right away on sex and the 'play day.' She thought that they should rent a room for a night. They should have some rules and could take their toys. June was amazed - and turned on. They decided to go to Tuscon for the rendezvous. They would take separate cars and no male partners.

I asked June, "Do you trust her?"

"Yes. Nick, her husband, has to go to LA for the week, and you're going to Yuma for two days. I think I'm going for the experience. You may be right; perhaps I am bi. I'm certainly curious and do wonder about this part of sex."

To make June and Lori's time together more memorable, I bought each of them a seven-inch glow-in-the-dark vibrator. I got a light green one for June and an orange one for Lori. I wrapped them as gifts and gave June a note with instructions: In your hotel room, open your gifts and place them in a bright light for later use. You each have your own and do not have to share. You can use them in a completely darkened room for your pleasure.

I heard nothing from June, not a phone call, text, or email. Thursday afternoon, I returned to my house and found a note taped to my door: My house - tonight, seven o'clock - be there. I'll tell you everything, and I think you will enjoy the story of the trip.

I showed up at seven, and June was waiting in one of her fantastic outfits: a red peignoir with black patent leather thigh-high stiletto boots. Wow, did she look hot? She took me into her seductively candlelit family room to tell me about the Tuscon trip.

"Matthew, it was a very sensual experience. Women having sex together is very soft and gentle. We got to the hotel room and followed your instructions for our gifts. Then, we embraced and began kissing. Slowly, we explored each other's bodies and got aroused.

"Our breasts and nipples were soon hard from our massaging and pinching the nipples. It was amazing how fast we were going to please each other. We moved to one of the queen beds and began rubbing and fingering. Our passion grew by leaps and bounds.

"We ended up in a sixty-nine position and began to explore each other's womanhood. I shaved, and Lori had shaved her cunt just for this trip and me. It was much different than with you. I gushed like a tidal wave, and so did Lori. It was something that neither of us had ever experienced. It was so stimulating.

"Licking and exploring each other with our tongues and fingers, it took almost no time before we were cumming. The bed was shaking and quivering, with bodies having violent climaxes. The entire episode must have lasted half an hour.

"It was time for a nap. We fell asleep in each other's arms for about three hours. Then, we decided it was time to get out the toys we had brought. I put on the remote control butterfly clit vibrator that you bought me, and Lori had a vibrating egg. We got into separate beds and talked to each other as we enjoyed our toys. I told Lori how I was feeling, and she did the same.

"As we played with our toys, spasms of pleasure and warmth flowed through my body. I felt in power because I had complete control. Lori was in the absolute same situation. She had control of her egg. We vibrated our pussies, and we'd stop just before a climax and ride the waves of pleasure back to the beginning. Both of our cunts were on fire, and we did this for about an hour. Then, it was time for an orgasm. We ran our passion to the limit this time and had the fireworks go off. It was better than the Fourth of July.

"After resting, talking, and having some wine, we prepared to follow the instructions with your gift. We closed the drapes, turned off all the lights, and retrieved the glowing vibrators. My gawd, was it hot? Lori's orange one and my green one were the only lights in the darkened room."

June paused and smiled, saying, "I have been around you too much. I had Lori position herself at the top of her bed while I was at the foot of my bed. That way, we had unobstructed views of the other fucking themselves with the dildo. 

"Now, all that you could see was a dildo going into a person's mouth or fucking their womanhood. It was one of the most sensual sights that I have ever witnessed in my life. You got to see the light shafts of orange and green get shorter and longer as they went in and out of our bodies. The hum of the vibrators added to the sensation of our session. We must have fucked ourselves for another hour.

"Then, we decided to do each other. It was not as much fun because we did not control our bodies. Lori decided that we needed to do something special. I again thought like you would and said we should have a dildo race. We yell, "Go," and the winner will be the first to climax.

"Lori agreed, and when I said "Go," we started fucking ourselves like there was no tomorrow. It took about five minutes before the two of us climaxed. It was spooky because we both yelled, groaned, and had an orgasm in unison. Then, we each lay in our beds, limp and spent. It was off to a good night's sleep.

"We awoke around eight and smiled at one another. Lori told me to go over to her bed for a sixty-nine for the road. I thought I might never do this again, but it was a great idea. Our tongues attacked each other's cunt, sucking up the juices. Our faces were gleaming, and it did not take long to have a final orgasm. We were both tired and worn out when we drove home."

As I listened to the entire tale, I had a raging hard-on. "Wow, that is some story. You're exploring sex."

June said, "Yes, it was different, but it won't replace you. Lori told me to repay you for the dildo. You can have anything you want from me and my body."

I looked at June. My rock-hard cock ached. "Okay, sixty-nine to climax, and you swallow the entire load."

"Delicious, and it's a deal."

We got into position. My mouth and tongue hungered for her cunt. I sucked the juices from it and speared and flicked her clit with my tongue. I probed my tongue down her love tunnel. It had a tremendous effect on us both. June's teeth raked over my shaft, and she deep-throated me and also sucked my balls.

June was panting as she worked my cock in her mouth. The lady was a great cock sucker. We were driving each other crazy and ready to cum. I was first exploding in her mouth. I didn't warn her it was coming. Instead, I just blew it in her mouth, and the excess dribbled from the corners of her mouth. She got even with me. A flood came from her cunt. The force and amount caught me by surprise, and it took me some time to lick her clean. Then June got busy, wiping the excess off her face with her fingers and ensuring she swallowed it all.

We lay in bed staring off into space. I told June, "I think a week from Saturday, we can go as voyeurs to the Swinger's Club. They have a party scheduled, and I bought us tickets for the event."

"Okay," she said, adding that she needed a week to recover from all of her recent activities.

We lunched a couple of times until the Saturday came. I told June to dress a little "slutty" but not to go commando. We got to the party about eight. It was a giant old house in the foothills. We were fitted with a metal bracelet with a lock on our left wrist as we entered. This designated us as voyeurs and not participants. We were escorted into a dining room with a bed in the middle and flanked by chairs along the sides.

There were twelve chairs, and other couples entered. June squeezed my right hand as the exhibitionists got on the bed. As the couple began, June's grip got firmer. During the woman's cunt being fingered and the man's cock being stroked, her grip relaxed. When they finished the foreplay and began to fuck, her grip tightened, and she could not sit still. She got hotter, and her breathing was very erratic.

Then, the guy got behind his partner and started to ass fuck her. He slammed her hard, and you could tell she was in pain. The guy didn't seem to care about her, only himself. I sensed that this bothered June. When the couple finished and left the room, the voyeurs began to talk to their partners.

June asked me, "Do you have any choice on who you draw?"

"Sometimes, but other times, it is car keys that decide. It's like a crap shoot."

"Let's get out here. I've seen enough, and I'm not liking the idea. There are too many outside bad possibilities."

We had our bracelets removed and had an interesting conversation on the way home.

"Matthew, I like watching people fuck, but not the idea of no choice. I'll pass on swinging."

"Okay, there is also trading and swapping. Trading is with another couple, and swapping is up to three couples. It is just some information you should know in case you hear the terms."

"Let's go to my place and fuck."

"I love it when you talk dirty."

"Good, I'll make sure you hear plenty."

We got to June's home at record speed. There were no sexy outfits. We went straight to the bedroom, stripped into bed, and embraced each other as tightly as possible.

No matter how many times I have caressed June's breasts, they never cease to amaze me. Their warmth, softness, and response to my touch were perfect. When I took a nipple in my mouth, it almost immediately responded by becoming hard. June was busy stroking my cock in a slow hand job. We enjoyed each other.

June said, "I want sex the right way, with gentleness and kindness."

We began with oral sex, pleasuring each other until June was ready.

"Now, it is time to fuck. I want you inside me."

June opened her legs wide, and I slid right into her juicy cunt. She clamped her legs around my waist, and as we fucked, June arched her back to meet every thrust. She squeezed my cock with her vaginal muscles. It was fantastic fun.

This time, June started to come first, yelling, "Fuck, fuck... this feels so good. Yes."

I was ready to cum and asked, "On your stomach or inside?"

"Shoot it inside; I want to feel it."

So I happily did what she requested and then collapsed next to her. We were done for the evening.

AvroraSnoww
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvroraSnoww

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments