Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Please leave comments."

It was a typical Arizona morning. I worked in the front yard, pulling weeds, watering the bushes, and raking the rocks. There was nothing but sweet tranquility.

Suddenly, that was broken by the arrival of June's car. She looked and acted very frazzled. This is a very large oddity because she never comes over this early in the morning. I figured something needed to be fixed.

June said, "Can I talk to you? Once again, I need your advice on an exceptional matter."

"Sure, just let me get cleaned up. Go relax on the patio, and I'll be out in twenty minutes."

I did the 'World's Fastest Shower' and changed my clothes. June was sitting on the patio, still looking very apprehensive.

"What is the problem?"

"Remember Lori?"

Suddenly, my mind went into overdrive. Lori was the woman that June gave the 'beaver shot' in the bar, the lesbian kiss in the restroom, the bi-sexual trip to Tuscon, and the overnight sex toy play-time. I remembered her well.

"Yes, why?"

"Well, Lori called me and has been emailing me for about a week. It seems that she and Nick are expanding their sexual horizons. To make a long story short, she asked me if we were into trading partners."

As June told me the story, my mind was ahead of her. For some reason, I knew what was coming. Once again, I became the reference section of June's sexual library.

"So, what have you been telling her?"

"I've been stalling her. I told her that I had to check with you. I need your advice on what to do."

"Well, do you want to trade?"

"I don't know."

"Do the same thing you did with Lori on the 'play day.' The shopping and lunch routine. Talk to her and listen to your feelings. Then, come and tell me what you've decided to do. I'll back you on any decision that you make. Remember, you did not like the swapping and will end up with Nick. I can get through, Lori."

"Once again, you have the answer on how to handle things. I feel better and will get back to you after the lunches."

About ten days before, I heard about the trading subject in June. One afternoon, she came over and was calmer but still confused. Lori would not let the situation disappear, so she kept bugging her. She said, "What should I do?"

"It's your decision, but if you go through with it, make some ground rules."

"Like what?"

"Totally and completely -- Ladies' Choice. Fucking requires a condom, and there is no internal ejaculation in a woman's cunt. No BDSM, physical violence or abuse. Pleasure over pain with an emphasis on gentleness and safety. Ninety-minute time limit."

"Wow, you think things out. You never cease to amaze me."

June went into deep thought. She was really curious but somewhat afraid. I knew where this was heading. I was about to be traded.

Before the trade, there would be some dinner meetings to get to know one another. One could be at a restaurant, and the other could be a BBQ at my house. June thought it was a good idea and pitched the notion to Lori.

We went Chinese for dinner and steaks for the BBQ. The restaurant had a lot of small talk. Nick and Lori seemed a little crude, and they thought June and I were prudish. We all agreed that the BBQ would be Saturday at my place.

The BBQ was more relaxed and open. June wore a light blue sun dress with plenty of cleavage. Lori had a red-white-blue "Daisy Duke" type outfit. Both women looked hot and sexy. Nick and I wore the usual Polo shirts and khaki shorts.

June told them that the trade would happen if everyone agreed to and obeyed the ground rules. The rules were not perfect, but acceptable to all. The ladies were talking and heading to the rest room.

Nick said to me, "Only ninety minutes. That is not much time for a lot of fun."

"I have an idea, and there will be a second part of the evening. Do you know where Lori's glow-in-the-dark dildo from Tucson is located? Make sure you secure it. I'll get June's. We will give the girls a huge surprise."

The following Saturday arrived and we went to Nick and Lori's at seven o'clock. I could see that June had on white high heels and white stockings with a Southwestern sack dress covering them. Lori answered the door with black stockings heels, white high heels, and another Southwestern sack dress. We all headed to the family room. As the ladies walked there, they were getting hotter-looking by the minute. We all decided to drink before the evening started, and the girls went to the kitchen to get them.

I took this time to give June's dildo to Nick and told him to put it by a light. He went to the light in the third bedroom and placed the dildos.

We had our drinks and split up. Nick and June went to the main bedroom, and Lori and I got the second bedroom.

June's Story

Nick took me into the main bedroom. I gave Nick an option of a condom fuck or a blow job. It was his choice, and I did not care. He chose a blow job because Lori had told him that I had excellent oral skills.

Nick began to rub my breasts and pinch the nipples. His technique was not very good. However, he did get better when he began to kiss, lick, and suck my nipples. I started to enjoy it. Nick pushed me onto the bed and continued his assault on my tits. He got better as time progressed. He began to move his hands down my body and felt my freshly shaven cunt.

He let out a moan of excitement as he felt the softness of my body. Almost immediately, Nick's head was between my thighs, and he was licking my pussy. He was like a starving animal devouring its prey. I tried adjusting to his technique, but he did not give me gentleness or care. He seemed to be only concerned with his satisfaction.

I decided to give him a few thrills. I began to whimper and groan loudly. Filth started to spew out of my mouth. It got him more excited and gave me a petite orgasm. I told him to stand up.

I knelt before him, and his cock was sticking straight out. I rubbed it a few times before I put it in my mouth. Slowly, I wrapped my lips around the knob and slid down the shaft. He was loving every stroke. I was using my tongue and teeth on his manhood. I just started to increase the speed and pressure on Nick's cock.

"Okay, Nick, you can have a choice. My tits, face, or mouth. It's your call."

"Your mouth."

"All right, here we go."

I began to turn up Nick's intensity level. My head was moving up and down as fast as I could go. It did not take long before Nick began to cum, but I just was not feeling the whole experience.

Suddenly, he let go of his load and collapsed on the bed. I faked a climax for the first time since my dead husband. Nick had turned out to be lousy lover and his seed is bitter. Now I understand "spitting it out" in a tissue. Nick was exhausted and worn out. I laid next to him on the bed and counted down the half hour before the time limit was up.

My Story

Lori is nowhere near the woman that you are. She is more plain, has smaller breasts, and is beside him on the bed and counted a lousy lover, about three inches taller. As we entered the second bedroom, I told her, "Ladies' Choice."

She looked at me and said, "Anal - Nick does not like it or have the patience to do it. He is usually too busy getting himself off. June told me that you are kind and gentle."

"Whatever you want. I'll do my best."

To get Lori ready, I had to eat her cunt as part of a warm-up. I slowly licked her breasts and sucked on her nipples. They were susceptible, and Lori loved the feeling. I even nibbled and gently bit them. That seemed to send little shock waves through her body.

As the feelings were rippling through her, I slid my head between her red-hot thighs. I guess for this occasion, she had shaved her snatch. When my tongue started licking her, her ass lifted off the bed. My tongue entered her womanhood and tasted her nectar. She was not as sweet tasting as you. I guess that I was spoiled because I have the best. Her excitement was building because her juices were flowing.

Lori exclaimed, "Matthew, I'm ready for you!"

I told her to face the foot of the bed and get on all fours, down on her elbows, and put her ass in the air. She told me that there was some lube in the drawer. I got the lube and used it on my cock and her rosebud. I left some lube on my finger and began a scouting patrol on her ass.

My first finger slid in rather quickly, but fingers two and three took some time to stretch her hole. Finally, I slowly substituted my penis for the fingers. It was a slow process to enter her ass. Lori had trouble relaxing, and then it started to come together. As my cock slid into her anus, she let out a whimper.

"Do you want me to stop? I don't want to hurt you. Are you in pain?"

"Just a little. Just go nice and slow until I get used to it."

One thing was for sure: Lori was tight. She had not had much anal sex and none lately. Her face grimaced in discomfort. I wanted to stop and perform some other type of sex. Lori wanted anal, and nothing was going to stop her. She started to relax, and my cock had an easier time moving into her ass.

I slowly began a rhythm, and she started to get into it. Lori began pushing back, and my cock went deeper into her rectum. Now, Lori was loving the sensations that were going through her body.

"Great... June was right. Ass fucking is marvelous with you. It is a way different feeling."

I picked up the pace and started moving faster and harder. Lori began breathing heavier and moaning loudly. Her body started to shudder and began to trigger my orgasm.

"Matthew, I'm beginning to cum."

"Go ahead, Lori, I am right behind you with a hot load of my cum."

"Shoot in my rectum; I want to feel that hot seed just like June."

Lori got her wish, and the blast of sperm into her.

"Wow, that is a warm feeling. It is something special."

I caught my breath and lay next to Lori. I checked the clock and found there were twenty minutes before the time limit expired. We lay there trying to regain our composure. The time expired, and everyone met in the family room.

The group had smiles, but the room did not ooze passion. The ladies mentioned that it was a different experience.

Nick and I looked at each other. I said to the ladies, "We're not done yet. Now, it's the 'Guy's Choice'."

Nick left the room to move the dildos into the main bedroom. June and Lori bombarded me with all types of questions. Nick returned after taking care of the main bedroom.

The room was set up, and kitchen island stools were placed on each side of the bed. Without a word, we led the ladies into the master bedroom. I put June on the left side, and Nick put Lori on the right side. Then, Nick shut off the lights.

The only thing that could be seen were the green and orange shafts of light. From the ladies, I heard a gasp, sigh, and an "Oooh!"

"All right, ladies. You had fun in Tuscon. How about a repeat performance for the guys? The room will stay pitch dark during this time."

I saw the vibrators being removed from the tables. The ladies were remembering their time in Tuscon. Nick and I could see the green and orange shafts of light going into the girl's mouths. The slurping noises and moans made it a bizarre occurrence.

As the shafts of light moved to their cunts, we knew what was happening. We could not see much, but the mental images were there. Then, we heard the hum of the vibrator moving back and forth. It disappeared about halfway and then came back. It was an erotic experience with no comparison.

The ladies entertained us and their pussies for at least twenty minutes before starting to climax. Nick and I had raging hard-ons and were stroking our cocks, wholly involved in the situation. Suddenly, Nick got up and lit several candles in the back of the room. I had no idea what was going on.

Nick said, "All right, girls, as you climax, where do you want our seed?"

Lori said, "On my face."

June said, "On my tits and in my mouth."

I have no idea where Nick came up with this plan. It was a winner, and my perverted ideas must have been rubbing off on him. The ladies continued cumming while two guys blew their loads on them. It was a wild scene and one that I will never forget in my lifetime.

After that finale, we all needed another drink. We toasted each other and June and I got ready to depart. We said our farewells and that we would be in touch.

I walked June to the SUV and started to drive home. We began to talk about our life together.

June said, "Truthfully, the trading was not my cup of tea. There are too many variables, and I never totally got into it. Nick's sperm was bitter and not sweet like yours. There was no warmth and caring. I would never trade again, but I might spend more time with Lori. However, it won't be any time soon. I want to revisit the highlights of our time together. Stay with the good times and ditch everything else."

"I could not agree with you more. You hit the nail on the head. The two of us together make a great team."

We looked at each other and smiled. The drive to June's home was peaceful and quiet. We both remember our good times. After arriving at her home, I walked her into the house and kissed her goodnight.

Then, I returned to my place for a night of sensual dreams that June was responsible for giving me.

RebeccaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaGreen

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments