Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

June was a lady of daring and adventure. She was anxious to know everything and anything about modern-day sex. From a woman who knew nothing, she became a sexual clinical trial.

If you remember from "June's Private Graduation Party," she asked about the different facets of sexual activities. When June approached me on trying other sexual quests, I thought to myself, let's combine some of them for a perfect time.

I recommended public sex and exhibitionism for her as a "daily double." Public sex was just fucking, oral, or anal sex in a public place like a park, rooftop, or just about anywhere. Some people find it exciting, knowing that someone can see them having sex.

June looked at me and shook her head. "Yes." She said, "I know where I want to do it. On the top of the hill with cars driving by. It will be wild and exciting."

I looked at her as if you have been on the Internet often in your spare time. I thought that this could be fun.

June picked a hill on the northeast corner of town. The problem was getting to the top because it was a challenging hike. After about forty minutes of walking, we made the summit, and it was deserted. We rested a bit and asked June the magic question.

"What is on the sexual menu?"

She said, "Fucking missionary is out; not feasible unless we do it "doggie" style. Otherwise, it will have to be an oral and anal combo.

"I vote for number two."

"Okay, sounds great."

For June, sex was no longer for love but her gratification. There was no problem because it worked for me.

June unzipped my pants and pulled out my semi-erect penis. It was a long hike, and I needed a massage. June was perfect for the task. She exposed her fantastic tits and started a soft and gentle hand job. She paid particular attention to the knob. Under expert care, energy was returning to my body, and I was starting to get complicated.

June said to me, "Can anyone see us?"

"Yes, if they decide to look up here."

Now, June's mouth was watering as she started to blow me. She was ready, willing, and able to suck me off. She started slowly in a back and forth on my cock. She got a charge out of dragging her teeth along the shaft and listening to me moan because of her skills. June started to suck tightly around my rod and made some slurping noises. It was an out-of-this-world feeling. Suddenly, the spell was broken by some person blowing their car horn.

"Yes, June, people know that we are having sex in a public place. They probably wish they were having oral sex."

One thing was for sure: June was not going to stop giving me a blow job. She did not say anything because her excitement level was too high, and her mouth was full of my penis. She was an excellent cock sucker, and I enjoyed her skills. Her mouth was having a desired effect on me. I felt my balls starting to shrink up and the sperm ready for explosion.

"Oh, June, I'm cumming; get ready for a load."

She did not say a word and just sucked harder. She did not want to waste a drop. As I came, June eagerly swallowed every spurt. As she got done, I was weak-kneed and had to sit down.

June told me, "Get your second wind, I still want an ass fucking. I did not hike up this hill to give a blow job."

June gave me about a half an hour rest break before massaging my prick again. She got me hard and unzipped her jeans. When her jeans hit the ground, that million-dollar ass was exposed for all to see. It was a gorgeous sight and much better than the hill's view.

"Let's go, I'm ready for a good ass fucking."

Her pussy was so wet with anticipation that she used it to lube my cock. I had some lube for her asshole. Her ass was so inviting as she bent over; I could not wait any longer to enter her. My cock slid into her with ease. As I began to pump her, once again, a blaring horn sounded from a car passing by that had spotted us on the hill.

June remarked, "I love it when someone sees us. It just adds to the excitement and the thrill."

Her words just added more vigor to my ass fucking of her. Her breathing was heavy and fast. We were both enjoying ourselves on the way to a climax. My balls were bouncing off her ass. Once again, I got that tightening feeling that lets a guy know the load is about to shoot off.

She started screaming, "Give it to me as hard as you can, I am cumming. I want to feel that red hot sperm in my ass. Come on, Matthew, shoot it."

"Okay, here it comes."

I felt my balls let go, and the top of my head exploded from the orgasm. I collapsed to the ground in a heap. June was right by me with my cum oozing out of her ass. She is a world-class fuck any way that you do it with her. After catching our breaths, we hiked back down the hill.

She asked me about other types of exhibitionism. I told her that there was "Mooning with her ass or flashing her tits at a stranger."

She said, "You mean like this?" as a pick-up drove by us. June let the driver have a nice long look at her fantastic breasts. I thought the driver was going to wreck his truck. Instead, he put his hand out the window, gave a "thumbs up," and kept driving with the horn blaring.

"Not much fun for me. It is tame. I need something wilder, and I can drive guys crazy."

"Okay, let's go to a bar or lounge for a drink soon, and you wear that little black dress. You will need to go "commando" and clean-shaven. Some stockings and stilettos would complete the outfit. When guys start to look at you, give them a tit shot or beaver view. You will get their undivided attention.

"Hey, I like that scenario. I get to control everything, and you'll be there to protect me."

"You bet I wouldn't miss this for the world."

It was Saturday night. June was dressed for action in the little black dress, black suspender stockings, and black patent leather stilettos. We went to a local hot spot that catered to the post-forty-year-old crowd. We got seats at a high bar table so June could have fun. Upon entering the place, June was getting some great looks and leers from some of the guys,

June ordered a white wine, and I ordered a Three Floyds Alpha King. She then whispered to me, "There is a guy who is just staring at me. Watch this."

She bent over to adjust her shoe, and he got a look down her cleavage. Then, it was showtime, and I gave him a quick crotch shot. When he saw her tits and cunt, the guy looked like he had died and gone to paradise. I watched him swallow hard and gulp his drink. June adjusted her skirt by opening and closing her legs. As this poor guy wound up, June shut her legs and turned on her stool. This cut off his view, so he ran to the washroom. I wonder if he went and beat off.

June scanned the room for her next target. She saw a couple like us. She said, "Let's go to the restroom, and when we return, switch seats so the couple can look right at me." We knew our mission and returned as planned.

It was now time for June to let the couple in for a show. She slowly opened up her legs to give them a view of her freshly shaven pussy. June was surprised by what she witnessed.

The woman's eyes were glued on her crotch and licking her lips. She was telling the guy to look at June. He did what he was told but was more involved in fondling his date. The woman was getting hotter by the minute, and her companion loved every minute of it.

Then, June grabbed my hand and slid it up her thigh, raising her skirt even higher for a better view. June was starting to breathe heavily and erratically. Her counterpart at the table was almost at her climax. She was beginning to shutter and shake, her face flushed, and she seemed trance at firs. June was right on this sexual path, and it was a duel orgasm. Separately by two different women. June got off my hand and watched the lady across from her. Both needed to catch their breaths, and the woman from the table headed for the restroom.

June followed right behind her. When inside the restroom, the woman looked at her and said, "My name is Lori. I am so turned on by you. That was one of the most erotic moments and orgasms that I have experienced in my life. Thank you, it was magnificent."

She went over to June, grabbed her, and gave a passionate open mouth kiss. She shoved her lizard-like tongue into June's mouth. You so turn me on searching out her tongue. It was a soft but passionate kiss that June enjoyed. They both started to feel and touch each other. June began to fondle Lori's breasts, and her new friend went right to fingering her bald pussy. Their embrace and exploration of one another lasted too short of time. They were afraid of getting caught in the act.

So, they exchanged e-mail addresses for some Internet fun. They thought they scheduled a "play day" to enjoy each other.

June returned to the table and told me what had happened in the ladies' restroom. She said she needed help with what was going on in her life. I told her that Lori was probably bisexual and she should think of herself as bi-curious.

"Matthew, let's go to your place, I need a good fuck."

We quickly left the bar and set a land speed record, getting to my place. During the ride, we were grabbing, fondling, and molesting each other. We barely made it to my place and the bedroom.

After June's performance at the bar, we were both ready to fuck each other crazy. She slipped out of her dress and left her black suspender stockings and stilettos. She knew that was a massive turn-on for me.

I had my clothes off in a flash, and my cock was rock hard. My hands were all over her breasts and nipples. The nipples became hard and erect from my sucking, biting, and pinching, and June loved it. I kept my hands on her breasts as I slid down her body so that my head was between her thighs.

That gleaming wet, shaved pussy was staring me in the face. It had the musky aroma that just drove me crazy. Her juices flowed out of her like a mountain cascade. My tongue went into overdrive, trying to lick up every drop, and my tongue was stabbing her clit.

June was shaking, moaning, and loving every moment of the experience. My tongue entered her love cave like a snake looking for a home. She jumped and let out a whimper. My cock was rock hard, and I was hoping not to cum before I could adequately fuck June. I could not wait any longer and slid up to enter her. I slid right into her, and she arched her back to meet my thrust.

We went after each other like lightning and thunder during a summer storm. We became as one as we fucked each other into ecstasy. We were so lubricated from each other that our lovemaking could go on forever.

Instead, our bodies decided it was time for a climax. I felt June quiver and quake while that hot rush of cum was leaving my body.

"Matthew, that felt so good. Wow, did I need a great fuck like that one?"

"June, you are an amazing woman."

We lay there and slowly drifted off into Dreamland. At about three o'clock in the morning, June woke me up.

"Matthew, that was a fun and exciting evening. I want to repeat it again, but not right away. What else can we try next?" Sleep would be nice.

"We'll talk about it in the morning. Remember, Lori will contact you; voyeurism, swinging, swapping, and trading are still on your sexual menu."

PauReyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauReyess

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments