Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Please make some comments. I am still rusty writing these stories again. Before, I could knock out a story in a short period. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Now, it is more challenging. Thank you for reading this Vacation series."

We awoke at about seven on the final morning of our Costa Rican adventure. I just wanted to let you know that there was no need for an alarm clock.

Instead, June was kneeling over me with my cock in her mouth. I deduced this was her idea of a continental breakfast. It was time that I got something to dine on.

I suggested that June assume the sixty-nine position. We needed vitamins because today was going to be a long travel day. June was thrilled with this suggestion.

The breakfast buffet was open for the two of us. June was sucking my cock for all of its protein. I lapped up her sweet pussy nectar. June was going to town on my manhood. I could feel her teeth being dragged over the shaft of my cock.

She nibbled the penis giving herself a feeling of power over me.

June's actions were propelling my lust. Her cunt was getting tongue fucked as hard as I could. She was flowing like a cascading stream down a mountain.

All that I could hear was her trying to speak while her mouth was full of my cock. Her moans were getting more frequent, and I enjoyed her passion. I didn't say anything.

My mouth had June's womanhood smeared all over my face. She was putting her total weight on her hips to shove her pussy deeper into my mouth. As June began to shake, her pussy began to open wider and flowed like a dam had broken.

"Oh, Fuck Yes, this is magnificent. I feel like I am on a cloud. What a way to go back to the real world."

With all of these things going on, I was getting that unmistakable feeling that I was about to blow my load. My scrotum was starting to tighten.

June was beginning to have her climax. She was no longer speaking or moaning. However, she started gagging on my hot load of jism that had just exploded in her mouth.

I had a problem breathing with June's hot womanhood plastered on my face. She was grinding her pussy juice all over me. Finally, I caught a break; she started to collapse and rolled off me.

"That was intense. That session qualified us for the Sexual Hall of Fame," I said.

We caught our breath, composed ourselves, and cleaned up for the five-hour flight to the USA.

The resort's shuttle service got us to the airport in plenty of time. We breezed through security with time to spare before boarding the aircraft. We took our seats and noticed the flight was only half full.

It should have been uneventful, but June had other plans.

She leaned over and whispered, "This is a five-hour flight, and I don't want you to get bored."

With those words of wisdom, June pressed a fob into my hand. Immediately, I recognized it. June gave me the remote control of her panties.

I was looking forward to napping, but the future would hold new fun and games. A perfect take-off, a pleasant flight crew, and some smooth travel were now part of the last leg of our vacation.

About two hours into the trip, I had to use the restroom. I noticed that June was sleeping like a baby.

Upon returning to my seat, I worked on my computer, checked my upcoming schedule, and played solitaire.

June was right; I was getting bored during the uneventful flight. Passengers slept, listened to music, or watched a movie.

It was time to awaken June. I looked at the fob and tried to remember the number of cycles represented.

Vaguely, I remembered that there were nine settings. June was a fan of four, six, and nine. Those were the numbers that drove her into ecstasy. I started at two, and June was still sound asleep. After moving the controller to four, June began to stir. First, the left eye opened, and then the right. She blinked and saw me staring at her with a devilish grin.

Mistressmics4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistressmics4U

"Well, that was a different way to wake from a nap. I liked it; it put me in the right frame of mind," whispered June.

Next, she told me to act like we were planning our next excursion. We unfolded some travel brochures so they covered our laps.

"Okay, Matthew, drive me quietly crazy."

I understood precisely what June was talking about. I hit the remote control up to five, and June readjusted her position in the seat. She was enjoying every moment. June licked her lips and bowed her head. I was increasing her pleasure, and she was enjoying the ride. The increase in speed, force, and intensity affected June. Her facial expressions were telling the story. She was enjoying this sexual adventure. It was, "Look Ma, No Hands."

I moved the setting to six for her excitement. One look at her told you she was in a different galaxy. June was smiling and swaying in her seat. I saw her legs rhythmically opening and closing as she felt the vibrating pleasures. It was time to turn devilishly evil. My thumb moved the setting to nine. I remembered that it was a staccato vibration of easy and intense pulses. They were in five to ten-second intervals. She was loving every second of this ride. I could not figure her out. She was having an intense sexual without a sound. Nobody on the plane knew what was going on.

June was starting to have a powerful orgasm. She was shaking and not making a sound. June grasped my hand that had the fob. I thought the vibrations were too much for her, so I lowered the intensity and started turning off the vibrator.

No, it was just the opposite. She pushed the setting back to nine and squeezed my hand as hard as possible. Lucky for me, June did not have a grip on my manhood. She began to climax. June was in her little world. She was shaking and then slumped down in her seat. The orgasm was exquisite. Looking at her, June was calm and peaceful, with a satisfying smile. She did not say a word but returned to her nap. June was a glowing example of contentment and satisfaction.

I caught forty winks after June's romp on the wild side. With about an hour remaining in the flight, people prepared to land at Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix. The passengers were rounding up their possessions. The flight attendant announced that all passengers must go through US Customs. Your bags may be looked at, so please make sure the items you bought in Costa Rica are declared.

June was awakening from her sexual induced slumber. I looked at her and said, "Did you rest well? You look very refreshed."

June responded, "Just for the record, this has been the most relaxing and sensual flight I have ever been a passenger."

"Okay, great. I have a question. How do you get all your toys through customs?" "It has never been a problem. No matter where I travel, they do not care."

Well, June was correct. We breezed through customs, I helped her with her luggage, and we took a limo to her house. Upon entering her place, June turned to me.

"Matthew, this vacation exceeded all my expectations. It was unbelievable. We have to find some new places to visit in the future."

June slid into my arms, shoved her tongue in my mouth, and rubbed my manhood. This was June's way of saying, "Good Night."

Then, I drove home with a smile on my face.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments