Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"All constructive comments are appreciated"

Life with June was finally calming down. Her charge into everything sexual was now slowing down to a crawl. From my point of view, I needed a change of pace.

Well, that did not last for long. It was about a month of peace before June came up with her next exploration into the world of sex. June told me that she wanted to do three things at once.

I must have had a stunned and astonished look on my face. I uttered those famous words, "What are you talking about?"

June said, "I want to do exhibitionism, voyeur, and oral or anal at the same time."

This caught me by surprise, but it could be fun. I had to figure this out in my mind. It piqued my interest, and I could not wait to begin this quest. I looked at June and knew she would hatch an outrageous plan.

About ten days later, I heard from June... with her plan. June had again gotten hold of Nick and Lori to be part of this craziness. Simultaneously, June wanted to watch and be watched while performing some sexual act. The couples would face each other as the action took place. June had planned it to happen at her place on Friday night. Nick and Lori would be together, as would June and me. There would be no trading, but just sexual thrills.

Friday night, we arrived at June's place. Nick and Lori were really into the idea. We had drinks and made small talk, And the ladies decided to change clothes. They wanted to get comfortable and heat the room.

The ladies returned, both dressed in black. Lori was wearing a leather cut-out bikini set with stockings and thigh-high leather boots. June was wearing a lace catsuit with black patent leather stilettos. Both women looked extremely hot and ready for action.

The festivities began on the floor of June's family room. Nick and Lori started to go at it. Nick was all over Lori's breasts. She was enjoying his oral attack on her chest.

June seemed to like what she was watching before her. She grabbed my penis and began one of her famous hand jobs. Her soft hand moved slowly along the shaft and popped the knob. As she got more excited watching Nick and Lori, her intensity increased on my manhood, and her breathing became heavier.

I began to massage her breasts, paying close attention to her nipples; I gently rolled the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. The nipples became rock hard from my pinching and rubbing them.

Lori was just like June. She loved having her breasts fondled, licked, and sucked by Nick. He was doing an excellent job because Lori was moaning and groaning. She was busy forcing his face onto her breast. The more attention that Nick paid to her breasts, the more aroused she was becoming.

June did not let this action go unnoticed. Her eyes were transfixed on them as she moved her hand down to her crotch as she began to touch and rub her clit. She was getting into the action and started to masturbate. I began now to move down to her juicy pussy. I replaced June's hand with mine. She grabbed it and guided it to where she exactly wanted it.

"Matthew, play with my ass. Get some lube on your fingers. Tonight, I want anal with you. Please get me ready; I want to feel you in my ass."

I did what she asked and got the lube for her. June got on all fours so that she could watch Nick and Lori. They had moved to a sixty-nine position for total oral pleasure and satisfaction. Nick was busy eating out Lori's aromatic pussy. He was man-possessed with the task at hand.

On the other hand, Lori was groaning with a mouthful of Nick's cock. She had engulfed the entire shaft, and her head was bobbing up and down on it. Nick was hanging in there as Lori hungrily ate his penis.

You could see that they were close to a climax as they were stealing glimpses of June and myself preparing for anal sex. June got into the doggie position with her eyes locked on Nick and Lori and her magnificent ass in the air. I lubed my fingers, her ass, and my cock.

Slowly. I inserted one finger and felt June's ass relax, becoming receptive to my fingers. I followed with fingers two and three, with minimal effort. She was willing, ready, and able for my cock to penetrate her ass.

With that accomplished, I began to slide my cock in her ass. June let out a sigh and an animalistic grunt. I started a rhythmic assault on her rectum. She was a woman who craved and enjoyed anal sex. I was increasing the speed as my excitement was going through the roof. The thrusts were quicker and more complicated, with filth flowing from her dirty mouth.

"Fuck, Matthew, ram that cock into my ass. It feels great, and I dream about it all the time. I love that feeling of your dick penetrating my ass."

"June, your ass is so smooth and tight. My cock is squeezed on every stroke when we have anal sex. It has to be one of the greatest feelings in the world."

June's eyes were locked on our sexual roommates. They were climaxing. Lori let out a muffled scream as her cum flowed all over Nick's face. The scream would have been louder had she not had a mouthful of Nick's cock. He also came like a tidal wave. His cock shot a blast of seed down her throat. Lori did her best to swallow the load but started to gag. She regained her cool-headedness and did her best to take the entire load. The excess spilled onto her lips, cheeks, and chin, where she dutifully cleaned it up.

That scene drove June to the pinnacle of passion. She started to have her orgasm, and I was following her lead. She was shaking like a tree in a summer storm.

"Oh, fuck, yes."

With that outburst by June, my hot sperm shot into her rectum. June collapsed flat on the floor. I had to catch myself so I did not fall over her. As we were lying there in a heap, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that my cum was beginning to ooze out of her ass.

There were four people just sprawled out all over June's family room. We were all completely wiped out. It looked like the survivors of the sexual apocalypse. The four of us were just motionless for at least fifteen in silence. The only noises were the participants' breathing and groaning.

Slowly, everyone went to the washroom and cleaned up. We tried to return to the planet of the living. It seemed like a long journey.

The group looked at each other, and then June spoke.

"That was crazy. I hope none of us will ever forget it. Three sexual activities at once have to be some record."

I said, "Sure, June, for this house, it is a record. But your active mind will find a way to break the record. It will be active for a while. "

June looked at me, and I could read her mind. Those wheels in her brain were turning as she was planning her next sexual escapade.

Who knows what evil genius lurks in June's mind? Her thoughts and ideas are endless.

Hollymolley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hollymolley

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments