Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"After a nine month hiatus, I decided to try and write again. Here is another installment on the sexual adventures of June and Matthew."

Over the years, June and I have become friends with benefits.  We have had some fantastic sexual adventures. June started as a naive widow and had a metamorphosis into a wanton woman craving to experience everything a sexual life had to offer a person.  Her marriage had been dull, and she was making up for lost time.

Whenever I heard her car pull into my driveway, there was always something afoot.  The doorbell rang; I answered and let June into the house.  

"Hi, how have you been?  Working a lot of hours?" I inquired.

June said nothing, dropped to her knees, pulled down my jogging pants and briefs, and grabbed my flaccid penis.  Immediately, she licked her lips and engulfed my limp dick in her warm, wet mouth.  June used her tongue and cocksucking skills on my manhood to bring me to a rock-hard state.  She was a gifted artist who enjoyed her sexual pursuits.

As June sucked my manhood and scrotum, I could feel her tongue sliding all over the shaft.  It was an oral massage given by an experienced masseuse.  The softness and gentleness of her tongue were counterbalanced by her nibbling, biting, and raking her teeth over my cock and balls.  She was driving me crazy.

Since I had not been with June for a long time, her oral talents were bringing me to a quick climax.  I could feel my balls start to tighten and have that unmistakable feeling going through my body.

"June, I'm going to cum!"

As soon as those words exited my mouth, I let loose with a gigantic load of semen. I hadn't blown my nuts for a long time, and June was up to the task.

June, on the other hand, just kept on sucking and didn't miss a drop.  She swallowed every ounce and even smacked her lips.

"Matthew, I was sex-starved and needed that blow job.  It has been a long time since we have been together.  As my sexual reference guide, I have a question.  What is a 'glory hole'?" June inquired.

"Well, you are in a cubicle, and no one can see you.  The cubicle has holes in the wall, and men offer their cocks to you.  In turn, you orally pleasure them while getting yourself off.  You can bring a friend with you to give pleasure as the oral sex is happening.  It usually happens in some sleazy adult bookstore, truck stop, or bar.  Why?"  I asked.

June replied, "I am just curious and  trying to broaden my sexual horizons."

I had asked the magical question because we had been down this road before.  "Do you want to experience a glory hole?  If so, check out the internet first," I replied.

"I was thinking about it.  If you help me, we'll do it together, and I'll feel protected.  Do you realize how much this excites me?" June exclaimed.

"Well, let me scout for the least sleazy establishment I can find."

I hit the trail to find a suitable location.  My contacts informed me about a place far west of the city.  It was a new adult bookstore that catered to couples and was extremely clean.  I went and checked it out before committing to June's desires.

Upon entering the bookstore, I found the owner and told him of my predicament.  He stated that the same scenario occurs at least ten times a week.  So, it was no surprise that everything was so neat and clean.

On my return, I contacted June and gave her a full report on what I had uncovered.  She was excited and could tell by the tone in her voice it was going to be one of her sexual escapades.

"I want to try it, and you will come along as my partner in the booth," exclaimed June.

I just shook my head.  It was a fantastic transformation from a naive lady to a sexual superwoman.  June would try anything once.

"Look, we need a few rules, like safety words, outcomes, and an exit strategy. I'll let you call most of the shots. When do you want to go?" 

June said, "I don't know."

"How about Thursday?  It is the pre-weekend, and some people work four days a week. It should be busy, but not a psychiatric hospital."

"Great!"

"I'll call the place and reserve you a booth." 

Thursday rolled around, and I picked up June for the ride to the Glory Hole.  She wore a white tank top, black "Daisy Duke" shorts with black high heels, and, of course, was commando. She looked hot and just slutty enough for an adult bookstore.  We arrived at about seven, and about twenty people were browsing the store.  Amazingly, there were at least three couples in the place.  This adult bookstore was less gross and more couple-oriented.  I went and got the owner.  He took one look at June and almost blew his wad. 

RebeccaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaGreen

The owner said, "She'll be busy, and all the rooms are booked.  Remember, the house gets fifty percent of the tips over twenty dollars.  You have booth six."

June and I entered booth six and got settled, astonished at the cleanliness.  She was anxious, and I started to rub her tits and gently pinch her nipples.  With her mindset, she was ready for action.  In almost no time, the first cock appeared in the hole.

As June looked at the penis, she began a hand job to get it hard.  Quickly, the cock went from flaccid to rock hard by June's skillful hand.  She let out a squeal and began licking the erection.  There was a shutter and a moan from the other side of the wall.  June opened her mouth and started to nibble his shaft.  When she began to attack the knob with her tongue, a stream of sperm flew from the penis and hit June in the cheek. Suddenly, the cock was gone from the hole, and June was cleaning the spunk off her cheek.

June retorted, "I am a great cock sucker without any professional training."

From the other side of the wall, "Yes, you are"!

In the meantime, I had been busy doing and exploring June's body.  Her pussy was soaking wet from all of her activity, and it was time to take full advantage of her.  Being with her in the cubicle had given me a raging hard-on, and it was time to make use of the erection.  I pulled down mine and June's shorts, centered my penis, grabbed June by the waist, and slammed her down on my manhood.

June let out a gasp and whispered to me, "I am going to fuck you and blow the next guy at the same time."

She was true to her word.  June began bouncing up and down on me while sucking off the next offering through the hole.  It was a good-sized specimen, and June had no problem getting the happy patron to blow his load.  Also, she never missed a beat during our fucking until she was stopped in her tracks by what appeared next in the hole.

There was an eleven-inch monster at full erection that had the diameter of the barrel of a baseball bat.  Her eyes almost popped out of her head.

"Gawd, what a monster," exclaimed June!  The size of the penis dumbfounded her.

Me, I couldn't have cared less.  She was still sitting on my cock, and her vaginal muscles were squeezing it like an orange making juice.  June bent forward and orally assaulted the massive rod.  She started with her hand and then proceeded to lick and nibble the stranger's manhood.  

I knew what June was going to do next.  She was going to try and shove the monster in her mouth.  When June got off me to suck the cock, it was time to go back door.   As she tried to get her mouth around the monster cock, I inserted my erection into her ass. There was no protest from her or a plea for me to stop.  Instead, she did everything possible to slide my cock into her ass.  June was so wanton that she failed to realize the double penetration and seemed to be enjoying every second of it.  I began to fuck June in the ass while she was sucking off her huge new friend.  She must have been doing a great job because it only took him about ten minutes to climax.  As he blew his load, I reciprocated and shot my seed into her rectum.   June had a massive orgasm.  She had gotten a mouthful of cum and a load in her ass.  Her first actual double penetration was a gigantic success.

"Matthew, let's go.  I am done here," said an exhausted June.

"Ok, I'll tell the owner."

The owner was ecstatic.  He had another couple ready to replace us.  As we pulled away, we got together and put the glory hole in the rearview mirror.

On returning to June's place, she stated her new philosophy.  She was done with crazy adventures and more into the FWB sexual activities like sex in exciting places, exhibitionism, voyeurism, and just good old-fashioned sex.  Enough was enough; it was time to slow down and act sane.

I was dumbfounded because I never dreamed that June would come to that conclusion. Then, she became uncharacteristically quiet as we rode to her house. When we got there, I walked her to the door, and she turned to me.

"Matthew, I guarantee I do not want to stop having sex with you.  In reality, I want to fuck your brains out, but just you and no one else.  I want our relationship to be more personal and less crazed.  The two of us should be what FWB is all about in our world.

 

****Please read, score, and comment on the story****

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments