Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Please leave a comment. I am trying to get back into writing."

On day two, June wanted to go to the beach. The Pacific Ocean was an azure blue with warm, soothing waves. It was a perfect day. Like most guys, I wore a plain old black boxer bathing suit. June chose a different style of beachwear.

She wore a beach jacket to cover herself. When she decided to remove the cover, there was a surprise underneath. June had on a copper one-piece slingshot suit. In the front, the suit was cut down to her navel, and the rear view was to the crack of her ass. June looked hot.

Down on the beach, I got us a couple of beach chairs. We positioned them with the perfect ocean view. June looked spectacular. Her lightly tanned skin, the slingshot suit, and the ocean were a sight. The guys on the beach were scoping every inch of June's body. Her 36C tits were on display in the late-morning sunshine. She knew the beach patrons were watching her, so June gave them a show.

June left her beach chair and ran into the ocean. When she entered, the surf splashed on her suit, and her nipples started to get rock-hard. As she played around in the water, her tits jiggled. June was putting on quite a show for all to see. So, after her performance, she returned to dry off in the tropical sun.

"June, you are evil," I said.

"Whatever do you mean," commented June.

"You should be the poster girl for the Exhibitionist Hall Of Fame," I told June.

There was a smirk on June's face that turned into a shit-eating grin. "You are just misinterpreting my actions," she said.

"Like Hell! You know precisely what you are doing at all times. It has been quite a metamorphosis from a shy, conservative widower to a mature, sensual hottie. It has been astonishing," I replied.

June turned to me and responded, "I don't see you complaining."

Then, she leaned over in her chair, touched my rock-hard penis, and whispered to me, "I love keeping a smile on your face."

I nodded, "Yes," and realized what FWB meant. We spent the rest of the day on the beach, getting sun, relaxing, and teasing each other.

Around four o'clock, the beach started to empty. June and I decided to stay another hour. After about fifteen minutes, the place was almost completely deserted. There was not a soul within one hundred and fifty feet of us.

For once, I attacked June. My hand snaked its way under her bathing suit and proceeded to her clit. She jumped in her chair and went right for my manhood. I gave June's clit a massage and my undivided attention. June's breath quickened as she started to squirm in the chair. Low guttural sounds and filth started spewing from her lips.

In a whisper from her, I heard June utter, "Right there, ooh yes, Fuck that feels so good. Matthew, a little harder; I can't wait to cum."

As I was pleasing her, June's grip on my manhood tightened. Now, she started a piston-like motion with her hand, putting a smile on my face.

Suddenly, she stopped moving her hand, and her body began spasming and twitching. I started to move my hand away, but June stopped me. She slammed my hand back on her cunt.

"Don't move that hand; I am not finished."

I could feel her shake and mini tremors going through her body. Her pussy was soaking wet. Slowly, June's body went limp and began to return to normal. June did expel some sighs of relief and contentment. She seemed to be at ease on the beach. It was just what she needed.

The next day, Day 3, June signed us up for a hike to explore the rainforest and Mother Nature's wonders. She flashed me a few times. It was her way of giving back to nature. I did my part of trying to get a feel for every available chance. We were worse than two high school kids. The hike did us in, and we passed out by eight o'clock.

The next morning, Day 4, we ordered some room service breakfast. June said, "Matthew, let's go to our private pool. It looks very inviting."

"You go; I have to get on the internet and work. I have a couple of consulting jobs on the horizon," I informed June.

June said, "Okay, I'll soak up some sun while you do your work."

The computer work took a lot longer than I had planned. After I finished, I walked over to the balcony window and saw June spread eagle on an inviting beach bed. She was wearing a gold thong bikini. The sight of June spread eagle with her floppy beach hat and her eyes closed gave me a sinister idea.

I went downstairs in stealth mode and surprised June. She had fallen asleep in the warm tropical sun. I slid in between her legs and began assaulting her shaved pussy with my tongue.

June started to awaken and began mumbling, "What the fuck is going on here!"

I said nothing and continued to tongue fuck that exquisite pussy of hers. June was only half awake before she realized what was happening to her.

"Oh, yes, I know it was you, Matthew, with that vicious tongue eating my cunt," June moaned.

As I continued the attack on her love triangle, June's legs clamped down on my head. She was making sure that my tongue was not leaving her pussy. She gyrated as my tongue searched for "The little man in the boat." June applied more pressure on my head as she began to moan and utter some filth.

"Matthew, you have the most fantastic tongue in the world. Fuck, that feels so good. You could satisfy a stone statue. Keep eating my pussy," she uttered.

June's legs draped over my head, and I held it tightly against her shaved pussy. Now and then, June allowed me to get a breath of fresh air before she forced me to continue the tongue-lashing. She began to thrust her hips and thrash all over the bed.

June moaned, "That feels so good. You are depraved, and I love it. Fuck, I want you to eat me all day."

Suddenly, her body began to shake violently; her breathing was irregular; she raised her hips high and crashed them down on the bed. June was panting like a marathon runner after finishing a race. She began to massage and caress her breasts. Her body looked like a glazed doughnut, with a smile of satisfaction on her face.

June gasped, "That was the greatest cunnilingus I have ever experienced."

I looked at her and nodded my head. It was time to get to the bathroom. My head and face were covered with June's pussy juice. I needed a shower, but I had to agree with her; it was quite an oral sex session. In the back of my clouded mind, I thought that damn, I am good at something.

Mistressmics4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistressmics4U

It took June about half an hour to compose herself. You could see that she was having a few aftershocks. The shower was calling her name so that she could return to Earth.

The rest of the day was spent visiting the village for more souvenirs. Like any US tourist, it was time for t-shirts and reminders of our time in Costa Rica.

June was busy shopping in all the stores. I got tired of trying to keep up with her and found a local gin mill to sit down and have a beer.

"June, I 'll be sitting here enjoying a cold beer."

"Okay, I want to do some more shopping. It will be a while before I'm done," she told me.

We went our separate ways. I went to enjoy a couple of cold ones and Costa Rican nachos. June was busy trying to buy out the entire village. She was gone for at least two hours. Upon her return, we headed for the resort to decide on tonight's activities. It would be dinner at the resort and a quiet evening together.

We chose the cantina. It was cozy, with booths and small tables. The entire place held about two dozen people. I wore my usual attire for dinner, and June wore an outfit she picked up in the village. I knew that she was "commando" and still ready for anything.

Our choice for tonight's dinner was seafood again. June had a lobster, while I opted for clams and mussels. During dinner, we talked about the great weather and the local area. After finishing dinner, it was time to choose dessert.

June whispered to me, "How about a blow job for dessert?"

I thought for a moment and responded, "How about a warm sensual shower and a very passionate fuck."

June coyly replied, " I know the dessert manager, and that request can easily be fulfilled."

I paid the bill and strolled back to our room. Along the way back, we acted like a couple of kids, holding hands, kissing, and grabbing the other person. We had no shame but fun on the dark path.

Upon returning to our room, we stripped naked and entered the roomy shower. The water was perfect, and we started to wash each other. Our hands knew what to do to our partner. June's warm and soapy hand went straight to my manhood, and my penis responded with a rock-hard erection. She moved her hand up and down the shaft while passionately kissing me. My hands weren't idle. They went straight to her voluptuous breasts. I washed her tits, paying close attention to her nipples until they got rock hard. Our tongues were fighting a duel as we tried to swallow each other and physically explore our partner's body.

June began to juggle and massage my balls. It was soothing and sensual. Her magic touch caused my knees to buckle.

My hands moved down to her smooth, shaved cunt with my middle finger playing her clit. My attack was affecting June as her breath quickened and her grip on my manhood tightened.

"June, it is time for the bedroom," I said.

"Good idea," was June's response.

We dried our bodies and moved on to tonight's lovemaking. I got us some refreshments while she readied herself for tonight's activities.

I returned with some local wine. However, June made more of a grand entrance. She wore a white fishnet teddy, matching stockings, crotchless panties, and white patent leather high heels.

"Would you care for some wine?" I inquired.

"Sure," replied June.

June chugged the entire glass of wine, grabbed my manhood, and led me straight to the bed. She pushed me down and climbed on top of me.

June announced, "Dessert is about to be served."

She snuggled up next to me, and we began to kiss passionately. Our hands continued to explore one another. I started to kiss her breast and finger her pussy. June was busy giving my penis some TLC and began to moan.

"Matthew, I want your cock, NOW. My pussy is so wet and aching for your dick," she demanded.

I didn't need to be asked twice. June rolled on her side and slipped my manhood into her oozing pussy. It went in like a hot knife through butter.

"Ah, " she sighed. "That feels so good."

I rubbed her left breast and gave the erect nipple a gentle squeeze. June reciprocated by tightening her vaginal muscles.

A slow passionate fuck began with my cock easily sliding in and out of her love canal. June moaned and pushed back against me.

"That feels so fucking good. This is an exquisite way to relax and enjoy life. This is an integral part of all vacations."

I responded, "You are correct. This is the only way to travel."

Now, the fucking increased with harder thrusts and tighter squeezes. As I fucked her, I felt June's hand massaging her clit on each thrust. She was heading for the finish line.

"Matthew, it is time. I want it hard, fast, and as rough as possible. You can give me everything because I am ready for action ." June demanded.

I have been told always to give a lady what she wants. It was time to go fucking nuts in June. I was humping her and pinching her nipples. June was going crazy.

"Yes, this is what I want, and give me your all. I love it when you are forceful and become a sexual savage. My cunt feels so good, and I am starting to cum," June explained.

So, it was time to shift into overdrive. It felt like I had been fucking her for hours. I could feel the cum loading and getting ready to ejaculate into her vagina. We were both hanging on for dear life.

"Fuck, I am cumming," screamed June.

Her body gyrated from head to toe. It was easy for my balls to blow my load into her with all that movement. When the load entered June, a sigh came from June's lips. Now, we both collapsed and tried to catch our breath. June kept pushing against me and trying to squeeze out the last drop.

"Matthew, that was electric. You haven't fucked me like that for a long time; It was one that I will never forget. I could feel your spunk filling me up; it was one of my top orgasms of all time.

I had to agree with her. We cleaned up and retired back to the bed. Sleep was needed; tomorrow would be another day in this tropical paradise.

Days 5 and 6 are to follow.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments