Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is installment #17 in the Matthew/June series. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope you enjoy it."

A few weeks after June's epiphany, I stopped by her place to see how she was doing.  In the back of my mind, I had a feeling that her sexual adventures would not cease but be toned down.  When I stopped by her house, she seemed very calm and relaxed.  She had on an NCIS sweatshirt and shorts.  We talked briefly, and I tried to dig deeper into her thoughts.

I asked June, "Would you like to go to dinner?"

"Yes, that would be nice," retorted June.

"Fine, place special where you would like to dine?  Fancy and dressed to the nines, upscale, casual, or pizza?"

"How about casual but nice," responded June.

"How about Tuesday night about seven?"

"Great."

Tuesday evening rolled around in no time, and I arrived at June's place a little before seven.  I was dressed in Arizona Casual, which meant a golf shirt and khakis.  For June, she was dressed conservatively in a white turtleneck sweater, leather vest, jeans, and heels.

We went to the local gastro pub.  It was busy Tuesday night, and I had to wait at the bar for thirty minutes.  We had cocktails, talked, and finally got called for our table to kill time.  The hostess showed us to a secluded table, sat down, scanned the menu, and ordered dinner.  It was going to be a quiet, pleasant evening.

Dinner was great, and I asked June what she wanted to do next.  Did she want to go gambling, somewhere else for drinks, a movie, or what?  Instead, June wanted to return to her home and watch a movie on cable or DVD.  So, we went back to her house.

On the way back to her place, I stopped at the liquor store and picked up a chilled bottle of Asti Spumante.  It's not quite Krystal, but it's a tremendous sparkling dessert wine to share.  When we got to her place, June wanted to watch Grease, and I followed her selection.

We got about halfway through the movie, and it was time for an intermission.  It was time to stretch, pour the wine, and have some popcorn.  I was in charge of the wine while June was on popcorn duty.

"Matthew, could you enter the front bedroom and get the soft blanket out of the linen closet while I finish the popcorn?"

"Sure, no problem," I said.

I got the blanket and wine, brought them to the couch, and waited for June to bring the popcorn. She returned with the refreshments but did not look the way she had left the room.

Now, June was dressed in her leather vest from dinner, thigh-high leather stiletto boots, and a long silver chain.  I could feel the heat radiating off her body, see the moisture on her freshly shaved pussy, and smell the aroma of sex oozing from her pours. 

June said in a low, sensual voice, "I put on something more comfortable to watch the rest of the movie."

Next, she switched off all the lights except two rock salt lamps.  Every time she walked or moved, her tits bounced, and her tight ass wiggled in a very sensual gait.  It was pure sex right before my eyes.

When June joined me on the couch, I found that June had switched the movies.  She replaced it with a DVD of the classic porn scenes by the greatest X-rated sex stars of the 1980s.

June was ready for action.  About a minute into the movie, her hand went right for my crotch, and mine went right for her tits.  We were like a couple of high school kids making out when their parents were gone.  The movie was playing, and we were getting down to business.  In no time, June's head was in my crotch, and my hands were in her pussy, fingering her clit.

As we explored each other, June stopped, got up from the couch, grabbed my hand, and pulled me into her bedroom.  When we got there, I undressed, got into bed, and discovered that June had outrageous plans for me.

June sat on my face instead of getting on the bed next to me. This bold move caught me entirely by surprise.  All of a sudden, I had this juicy, aromatic, and quivering pussy on my face.  There was only one thing to do, and my tongue was equal to the task.  I started to eat and tongue fuck her to the best of my ability. 

I must have been doing a great job because she was hanging onto the headboard and whaling like a banshee.  Her breathing was erratic, and her voice muttering all types of filth and was starting to crackle as she was having mini orgasms.   June was beginning to have her climax and loved every moment of it.  Her body shook like a leaf; she shrieked and then went completely limp.

I grabbed her by the waist, shoved her down on her back, and spread her legs.  Next, I slid my cock into her wantoning womanhood. June let out a groan, and I began to fuck her as vigorously as feasibly possible. 

Suddenly, it was as if June got a shot of adrenaline.  Her legs clamped around my waist, and I felt her fingernails raking down my back.  She started to meet my thrusts with her arched hips and utter more filth from her sensual mouth.  We were in unison and trying to fuck each other to death.  It seemed I was trying to push her through the headboard, and she had aspirations of shooting me through the ceiling with her hip thrusts.  Well, as all great things must end, we both got that feeling about the same time.

As a duet, "I'm cumming!" echoed in the bedroom.

June was quivering and thrashing all over the bed, and I just tried to unload everything that I had in my balls.  We collapsed together and tried to recover from this sexual ordeal.  We were totally exhausted, and two people were in desperate need of rest.  After cleaning ourselves up, we fell asleep naked on June's bed.  At about two in the morning, I remember going to the bathroom, and at about three, June went to work on me.

At first, I felt a warm, soft hand that was massaging my shaft.  Then, in every man's dream, a warm, wet mouth engulfed my manhood.  June loved to suck cock twenty-four-seven and did not miss many opportunities.  As my eyes began to focus, I saw her head bobbing on my manhood.  She was on a mission to suck every last drop out of me.  After getting my bearings, it did not take her long to complete her objective,  

"I didn't bother to tell you that I was about to blow my load because you were engrossed in your work and had never heard me. So, I gave you my best shot. Wow! That really felt great," I told June.

Her reply was, "It tasted even better".

June moved up to me at the head of the bed. She snuggled up close and started to talk to me, telling me what was on her mind. 

"Remember when you first met me in the Outdoor Club?  I want to get back into hiking the desert, foothills, plateaus, and the small peaks.  I want to regain shape and become more physically active." said June.

"Well, from my point of view, you are in great physical shape and, after tonight's performance, really active.  As for the hiking, you have to get your stamina back.  I walk seven to eleven miles every morning.  You need to start slow and increase your distances.  It should take you about a month.  You still got your hiking gear"? I asked June.

"Okay, I'll be ready in no time.  I still have my shirt, shorts, shoes, and Indiana Jones hat," June replied.

True to her word, in about three weeks, June was ready to go hiking.  I took her on several walks, and she was up to the task.  I told June we would hike a five-plus mile loop trail with lower elevations in the foothills.

ScarletteThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteThomson

June said, "Great, when do you want to go on the hike?"

"Probably Wednesday would be the best day. I'll pack lunch, beverages, power bars, and anything else we need. It will be a riot and fun hiking with you."

While waiting for Wednesday to arrive, I got the gear together and planned to give June some thrills on the trail she would remember.  It would be a hike full of surprises.

Wednesday arrived, picked up June, and drove the ninety minutes to the trailhead.  Since it was mid-week, the parking area was empty.  In other words, the trail was ours for the day.  We got our backpacks from the pick-up bed and headed down the path for the five-mile hike with elevations, turns, and switchbacks.  This was not going to be a warmup walk.

Luckily, I had hiked this trail about ten times before and knew what to expect around every bend. We were doing fine, but the elevation was affecting June. Her breathing was labored, and she was sweating and struggling on the climb.

After a mile, I steered us to a grove of trees and shade where we could catch our breath and get some water.  We enjoyed our break, and then I gave June her first surprise.

Gently, I pushed her back onto the flat rock and pulled off her hiking shorts and thong.  Next,  I dove in between her legs and began eating her out.  June started to go nuts.  She clamped her hands around the back of my head and wrapped her thighs around my ears.  During this assault, filth poured out of June's mouth like "Don't stop eating me, fuck, and right there."  Mini screams and whimpering were prevalent as we went at each other.  Her body began shaking as she arched her back, thrust up her hips, and flooded my face with her orgasm. 

"Matthew, that was a wonderful surprise.  I did not see it coming on the hike."

"For you, June, the sky is the limit."

We got together, gathered our gear, and headed for the next leg of our journey. The two of us began to hike the side of a river canyon.  It was a precarious walk.  The trail was narrow and pinned us against a wall about seventy feet above the river.  June was scared; I grabbed her hand and guided her along the trail.  It was only about a quarter-mile walk, but it seemed much longer.  The trail widened, and we headed for the coolness of some shade.  We sat on a log, shared a sports drink, and consumed an energy bar.

I said, "Boy, that was the most exciting part of our loop."

June replied, "It was terrifying.  I don't do well in high places with a river below me.  This break helped me compose myself and calm down."

The break was about twenty minutes. I got off the log, and June thought I would help her get to her feet.  Instead, I unzipped my hiking pants, pulled out my erect cock, and offered it to June.  A sheepish smile came over her face as she grabbed my manhood.  Just thinking about June sucking my cock had made me rock hard. 

Her wanton mouth went to work on my penis; she licked the shaft from the base to the crown and sucked my balls.  June could not wait to deep-throat my cock, and her expertise allowed her to accomplish the task. She kept the pressure on the shaft with her teeth as her head moved in a piston motion.

Her cock sucking skills brought me to a quick climax.  As I exploded in June's mouth, I felt her swallow my sperm.  As usual, she enjoyed the load and didn't miss a drop.  When I looked at her, there was a smile of contentment and satisfaction of a blow job well done.

With that escapade over, we continued on our way to the three-and-a-half-mile stop. June was expecting another sexual romp, but it was time for an afternoon lunch. I had some turkey sandwiches, chips, carrot sticks, and granola bars. To go with lunch, I had four mini bottles of Pinot Grigio. June was surprised and thrilled with the wine.  I guess for her, it was a great mouthwash.

Lunch was great, and we both had to go to the bathroom.  June was happy I brought toilet paper but was not keen on roughing it in the woods.  So, it was a quick pit stop, and we went hiking.

The hike continued to the waterfall and cascades.  It was a gorgeous place where Mother Nature did not waste any expense.  We arrived, removed our shoes and socks, and dangled our hot feet in the cool water.  It was very relaxing as we talked about our past adventures, the world, and the future.  After we rested well, June bent over to pick up her shoes and socks.  It was a mistake on her part.  This was my golden opportunity to ravish June.   I got behind June, pulled her hiking shorts to the side, and slipped into her doggie style.

"Oh, Wow!'  June exclaimed as she adjusted my cock in her pussy.

I moaned, "That feels nice."

June had a warm, moist love tunnel, and I was having my manhood squeezed by her vaginal muscles.  Now, it was my job to give June a ride into ecstasy.  She bent over in such a way that I could bury my cock deep inside of her.  Now, it was my time to jackhammer her womanhood.  It didn't take long for two FWBs to reach a climax.  We had started slowly and went quickly to full-blown dirty fuck.  It was like we were two wild animals fucking in nature.

June yelled, "I'm cumming."

"Yes," as I shot my load deep into her.  After that climax, we looked at each other, shook our heads, and tried to compose ourselves.  We probably had another mile to hike to get back to the truck.

As we arrived at the parking area, the two of us must have been quite a sight.  Probably like Ironman participants who were out of shape,  but in reality, we tried to fuck our brains out.  The real surprise was that there was a Jeep there.  Someone else was in the area.

"Well, June, there is a possibility that we could have had an audience for the day's festivities,"  I said.

She replied, "Now, it feels even more dirty and exciting.  Hope that they got a thrill and followed in our footsteps."

June climbed into the truck's cab while I threw away the garbage. I then arranged our gear on the truck's bed and slid into the driver's seat.

"Matthew, today's hike was like a formal dinner.  The soup/salad course was cunnilingus, the appetizer was the fellatio, and the doggie-style fuck was the main course. The only thing missing was the dessert," responded June.

"Well, next time, I remember to pack dessert," I replied.

June said, "No need; I brought something we will enjoy."

With that statement, I heard a click and the hum of a vibrator.  June had brought one in her purse.  It was the seven-inch chrome that I had given to her as a gift.

"June, you never cease to amaze me.  Always expect the unexpected with you, which should be your motto."

"Thank you, Matthew; as you drive us home, I am going to masturbate with this vibrator, talk dirty, and have a solo orgasm right before your eyes.  Please keep your eyes open for the police and on the road so we don't end up dead in a ditch.  I guarantee the ride home will be a real pleasure trip.

With June's mobile sex show on the road to town, I thought what a fitting end to a great day in the outdoors.  If this was a new part of June's sex life, count me in.

****PLEASE score and leave your comment on the story****

 

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments