Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I had just put my briefcase on my desk when Nancy entered my office. She said that Mrs. Timbrook wanted another meeting with me at ten-thirty. I told her I’d check my schedule; Nancy laughed as she left my office. She has a great sense of humor, but business is finished when she puts her foot down.

Ten-thirty found me standing in front of Nancy’s desk. “You’re seven seconds late. That will be four demerits,” she laughed and escorted me into Mrs. T’s office. Her boss and another suit were in there as well. Shit.

“Have a seat, Jack. You know Mr. Jennings, and this is Mr. Lupton. I have taken your concerns up with them. They agree. Alfred is just out of college and aspires to become an engineer. From what we see here, there is not much of a chance of that with our company.”

“Mrs. Timbrook, gentlemen, if I may. Alfred is a very nice young man. He has the basic knowledge, but I fear he tries to find shortcuts. I’m not infallible, but my concern is at some point a shortcut may become very costly. I don’t mean to be flippant, but I am not in favor of paying for the same real estate twice.”

Lupton stood up; my heart was next to my tonsils. “Langdon, I like the way you think. We don’t mind spending the extra money if it is going to the best end. Jennings tells me you have been here almost twelve years.

He also has pointed out instances in which you have shown a different perspective that has been very workable. The times your idea has been turned down, you have shown appreciation for having it reviewed. Would you fire Alfred?”

Well, here goes my career. “No, sir. I would not. I would suggest, if it is possible, to find a position for him where he has the opportunity to learn more and acquire more experience. He has some good knowledge; I think he just needs to grow into it a little slower.”

Lupton looked at Mrs. T and then at Jennings. They smiled at him. Lupton turned to me again.

“Langdon, that is probably the most eloquent way of saying someone doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground I have ever heard. You would be very good in corporate, politics, or just plain bullshitting. You’re very convincing.”

“Charles, Jack has been working on his own since he was hired. Yes, we have grown since then, but Jack has never missed a deadline. And I know for a fact, he has been here on weekends and holidays if the need arises. I would like to suggest to you and Mrs. Timbrook that we move Alfred to another department and let Jack do what he does best, alone.”

“Anthony, I think that’s a good idea. Mrs. Timbrook, your thoughts?”

“I think it’s excellent. But gentlemen, I must tell you. If Jack calls for help, he needs it, and he needs it now. Jack is the type of employee who looks at everything he does and has his name on it. He is proud of what he does.”

The two suits looked at each other. Lupton sat down; I was waiting for Jennings to give his decision.

“Well, Marie,” Jennings started, “you have been working closely with Jack for over seven years. I think you know him well. I suggest going with Maria’s idea. Let Jack be Jack.”

Lupton said, “Well, our business here is finished. Anthony and Maria, thank you for your time. Jack, thank you for your dedication. Maria, one last thing, put Jack in for a raise. We’ll get together on the details. Have a good day.”

The office emptied except for Mrs. Timbrook and me. I looked at her, “I have never been more scared in my life.” She laughed.

“Your raise has been on the table for about a week. This just pushed it higher. Jack, you are getting very close to your own office, and I don’t mean like the one you have now. Thank you for all you do.” Mrs. Timbrook shook my hand and escorted me out.

When I walked past Nancy’s desk, she was smiling.

“You knew about this, didn’t you?”

Nancy giggled, “Sometimes a little mouse tells me things.” Then just smiled.

I went back to work. Without Alfred.

Just about five-thirty, I walked into the house, and Cynthia came running to the door.

“Oh, thank God you’re all right.” She threw her arms around my neck, hugging and kissing me. Then the light came on.

“Honey, I’m sorry. I was in a meeting with the boss and two suits. It was about Alfred. He’s gone, and I’m getting a raise. I don’t know how much, but the suits liked my work and my past production. And I forgot to call you. Baby, I am so sorry.”

Cynthia was calming down but still held onto me. “I just worry about you so much. After all of our time together, today was the first day you didn’t call. Even before, if something happened, I wouldn’t know what to do. I have been in love with you for a very long time.”

“I won’t let it happen again, I promise,” I kissed her soft lips.

“I’ve calmed down now. Well, congratulations on your raise; I know you deserve it. Would you like a cold one, or do you want to shower first? I would hate to be in an office with my boss and two suits.” Cynthia snuggled up to me. “I like being in bed with my boss, naked.” She purred.

“I think I would like to take a beer with me and shower. Then I want to be with my girl. And Cynthia, I am very sorry about not calling you.” I gave her a hug and kiss.

“I’ll bring your beer in. Do you want boxers or briefs for tonight?”

“I’ll let you decide. You always make me happy.” Cynthia gave me a quick kiss and headed for the fridge, as I went to the bathroom. She opened the door and handed the beer to me.

The hot shower felt wonderful. I don’t know if it was in the room with brass or why I was there. Either way, it was great watching it go down the drain. Then, after a good hot shave, I felt human again.

I got out of the bathroom and looked at the bed. Cynthia had put out a pair of white briefs with a red kiss in the perfect spot. A little note inside said, ‘I love my man.’ I smiled as I stepped into them, thinking about how lucky I was.

“Did you have a happy shower? I know it’s warm, but I made Shepard’s Pie; I hope you don’t mind.”

“I missed having you in the shower, and you know I would die for your Shepard’s Pie. Gravy?”

“You have enough gravy to float a yacht. I know what my Master wants. Shepard’s Pie for dinner and a little ‘sweetie pie’ for dessert.”

“Yeah, that’s you. You hot little woman.” I hugged her and swung her around.

“Jack, I know you have had a stressful day, but can we talk a little about Saturday, please? I’ve heard stories about these gatherings, and sometimes things may get, um, ugly. I don’t want that to happen. What should I do? I am worried.”

Hope_Williams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hope_Williams

“Sweetheart, first, the pie is delicious. As far as things getting ugly, you just have to go with what is happening. I know that’s a lousy answer, but you never know how things start, but you can end them.

Just remember, let them throw the first punch, verbal or physical. Things rarely get out of hand. I’ll tell you this, the first one I was forced into, one of the other engineers tried to get in my face. I walked away, and the other guys did the rest. It was about four months later, he was fired. I will be by your side every minute.

We finished our dinner, and I got up to put my plate in the sink. Did I get a non-verbal reprimand? I put my plate back onto the table. A bowl of gelatin with whipped topping was placed in front of me.

“Sweetie’s pie later. More coffee?”

Since the changes, if you will, Cynthia has been wearing very enticing outfits. She always dressed like a lady but with a little added sex to it. Like now, her shorts are nice and tight.

From the back, you can see the definite separation of her butt cheeks. From the front, that wonderful “W” is just asking to get licked. Cynthia always gave my cock a little tingle, but now I go around the house half-hard.

Another thing since the change, I have been barred from the kitchen other than meals. I’ve heard that a man’s home is his castle, but this was a house before Cynthia. When she came to work for me, she made it home. Now she has made this my castle and she is my Queen. I love it.

My beer and I wandered into the living room. I put on nice, quiet instrumentals. I had never used the lamps unless friends were over, so I lit the two oil lamps and two candles that lit our living room. “OUR”, that sounds so nice.

I settled into the couch, getting a little lost in the music and atmosphere. Cynthia came into the living room wearing a see-through soft pink baby doll top and matching thong. Remember when I said half hard? Change that.

“Honey, here’s a cold beer. Do you want the dish of peanuts to nibble on? Oh, and I’m not buying the Spanish peanuts anymore. The skin left on them makes you cough.”

“Woman, you float in here looking so damn hot, and you’re asking me if I want to nibble on peanuts. Those nipples that are trying to poke holes in your top, bring them out here, and let’s talk nibbling.”

Cynthia gave me her shy bashful look as she slowly turned around waving her hot little ass at me. “I just want to make sure you get what you want, my Baby.”

“Come here, you little vixen.” When I pulled her to me, Cynthia straddled my lap.

She pushed her pussy against my cock. She rubbed my cock through my briefs. She took my hand and rubbed it against her thong. It was wet. She reached into my briefs and pulled my cock out.

“I think I am making my man happy. I want to make him completely happy.”

She got off of my lap and pulled my briefs down. Then she turned around to remove her thong. As she did, her sweet pussy and tight ass beckoned to me. She had me slid to the edge of the couch then straddled me again only this time, she guided my cock into her wet pussy.

Cynthia rocked ever so slightly on my cock. The simple movement felt as though her opening was massaging my cock. Occasionally, she would rise with just the tip inside of her, then slowly slide back down, rubbing her clit against my pelvic bone.

I was holding her hips while she physically drove me crazy. She covered my head with her top. My hands went directly to her tits. Cynthia moaned as I firmly caressed her. I was taking my time licking one nipple and then the other. Cynthia continued her vaginal massage on my rock-hard cock.

Cynthia threw her top off and grabbed my head. “Suck them harder, Baby. I’m getting close.”

I could tell, her pussy was dripping her precum juices and she was shaking slightly. We were exchanging sweat as our bodies rubbed together. I squeezed her tits harder, which made Cynthia groan with desire, Harder, it was almost like she was begging.

I squeezed her tits and nipped her nipple, Cynthia let out a moan and her cum squirted from her and flowed down my cock and onto my balls. She was rocking back and forth on my cock for all she was worth. She used my shoulders for balance as she pounded up and down on my cock, whispering, "Feels so good, ugh." She continued slamming onto my cock.

I wrapped my arms around Cynthia and laid her on the couch. I just began to pound her squirting pussy as hard as I could. I pulled her legs onto my shoulders so I could shove my cock deeper into her. My balls were ready to explode.

“Cum in me,” Cynthia panted, “now cum in me.” The first shot of cum covered the inside of her pussy. She purred with delight as she felt the hot lava drip down the wall of her pussy. Cynthia purred and panted as each shot of my cum blasted inside of her.

Cynthia’s orgasm was ending; I continued pumping cum into her until I emptied the contents of my balls into her. I lowered myself onto her damp body. She wrapped her arms loosely around me.

“You’ve taken all of my strength, Baby. I can hardly move. Don’t take your cock out of me. I want it in there. You feel so good on top of me; I can feel your heart beating.”

“Cynthia, you are a wonderful woman. I love you so much. All of the things you are to me. My wonderful, wonderful woman. Cynthia, I adore you.” She closed her eyes, and our lips met.

I finally got off of Cynthia and helped her sit up. The first thing she did was suck my cock into her mouth. She used her soft lips and talented tongue to collect any cum that was still on my cock.

“All of that belongs to me,” she said, holding my balls. “Even what your balls are making now, belong to me. You belong to me. Jack, I would fight until my death for you.” She wrapped her arms around my legs, squeezing them. I put my hand on her head.

Cynthia looked up at me. I knelt with her and held her face. She searched my eyes, and I looked deep into hers. When our eyes met, she closed hers. I wrapped one arm around her, and the other I cradled her head in my hand. I kissed her with a long, passionate kiss. Our lips parted. Cynthia looked into my eyes again as she inhaled softly and exhaled with a sigh.

“Cynthia, I had no idea what love was until you. You have completely taken over my senses and have given my life reason. I love you dearly.” I kissed her again.

I helped her up and we walked arms wrapped around each other. She went into the bathroom to freshen up. I pulled the bed sheets down. She came out, and I had my turn in the bathroom. When I came out, Cynthia was in bed using the covers sensually.

I got in bed behind her and pulled the sheet over me. Cynthia reached for me and pulled me next to her. She pressed her soft bare butt against me. I reached over her and caressed her left tit. A perfect way to end our day.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments