Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We slept in a little on Saturday. I got up to get the coffee; Cynthia wolf-whistled at me as I walked out of the bedroom. I turned at looked at her. She sat there with an innocent grin on her face.

When I came back with the coffee, she had the covers pulled over her head. Okay, what is this? Oh, yes, the makeup thing.

“Baby, do you want me to put your coffee in the bathroom so you can fix your makeup?”

“No, it’s fine for now.”

HUH? What’s with the hiding? “Baby, then why are you under the bed sheet?” I can’t wait for this one.

“I’m scared.”

“Of what, Sweetheart?”

“Mean Girls!” I cast my eyes Above and asked for patience.

“Honey, everything is going to be fine. They may be a bit fussy now and then, but they’re not going to shoot you.”

“How do you know?” I could tell that this was becoming a game.

I snuck up to the bed, grabbed the sheet, and pulled it down. Cynthia jumped.

“JACK!” She sat there smiling, so proud of herself.

“Your hair is messed up.”

“That is YOUR fault. I haven’t combed it since last night. Look at the mess you left me in.” She put on a pouty face.

“Well, as long as you haven’t finished fixing yourself up,” I jumped on the bed; Cynthia yelped.

“JACK LANGDON, have you lost your mind? What are you doing? What are you going to do to me? Jack, you’re a crazy man. You’re grabbing my butt, JACK.”

I did grab her butt and pulled her back in bed. I tickled her and Cynthia was going crazy. Her arms and legs were flying about; she was laughing hysterically. I wasn’t letting up.

“JACK! STOP! PLEASE! I’m going to pee on the bed. STOP IT JACK, YOU MEANIE!”

Cynthia jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom with her hand between her legs. I was rolling on the bed.

“I left the seat up for you,” I called after her.

“You stinker!! Ooo, wait until I get my hands on your balls.” I heard a sigh of relief, then the rush of water.

As soon as she came out of the bathroom, I grabbed her and pulled her back into bed. I pulled her naked body onto the bed and held her down with her arms over her head. We smiled at each other. I released her hands. We held each other, our lips softly met, and I followed Cynthia’s head back to the pillow.

My hand brushed her cheek. She smiled and looked so beautiful. She pulled my hands over her head and had me hold hers there. She spread her legs, and I moved between them. She raised her legs when she felt my cock growing.

We moved our bodies, and my cock found her pussy. I slid into her and just laid there. I held her hands above her head, I lowered my head to suck her tits, but our bodies just lay there, locked together.

Cynthia mewed as my lips sucked her tits and my tongue licked her hard nipple. I could feel her body rise and fall as her breathing became more hurried. I slowly began to move inside Cynthia. When she felt my cock moving, she looked at me; her soft eyes were saying. "Yes," as I began to stroke Cynthia with long strokes.

Cynthia lay there watching me, waiting to feel what she desired. I sucked her tits and stroked n and out of her loving body. I couldn’t hold back any longer. When she felt the first burst of cum inside her, Cynthia purred with delight. She waited as each stream of cum shot into her.

I had to let go of her hands to support my weight. Cynthia put her hands on both sides of my face and pulled me down to her lips. The beautiful, soft, caring side of Cynthia was manifesting itself as it does so often. She warms my heart with her love, our home with her caring, and our bed with her femineity.

“I love you, Cynthia.”

“I love you, Jack.”

I pulled the covers over us. We still had loving to do. We weren’t finished hugging and kissing.

We finally got untangled and put our teenage hormones in check. Cynthia went into the bathroom and got ready for the gathering. When she was finished, I went in and had a hot shower and a shave. By noon, we were ready to go. Cynthia was still a bit apprehensive.

When we arrived, there were only a few people there. I did see Mrs. Timbrook right off. I opened the door for Cynthia; she peeked out of the car. I held my hand out, and she got out.

“Jack, you love me, but how do I look? Don’t make me feel good, tell me.”

“Cynthia, you look fabulous. See the lady with the salt-and-pepper hair in the green dress. That’s my boss, Mrs. Maria Timbrook. She is an excellent boss. Not the dye-redhead in the pink assault suit. That’s Charisse. She walks around all day with her cup of coffee, doing nothing but gossiping and nosing into everyone’s business. She isn’t the most popular person in the group. I don’t know why they keep her.”

“What if she gets icky with me?”

“Tell her to piss off decently. That’s what I do.”

As we were discussing our strategy, other members of the group were arriving. Everyone was waving and smiling. I escorted Cynthia into the middle of the group. People that I work with came over to say "hello," and I proudly introduced Cynthia to all of them. They took to her like a duck to water.

Seven of us were standing around and chatting when Kristen sounded the alarm.

“Warning: Coffee, coffee, coffee,” she said quietly. Cynthia looked at me. I grimaced, and she understood Charisse was on the horizon, and we were in her crosshairs.

“Well, isn’t this a charming little group?” Charisse snarled.

“It was,” I said. Cynthia gave me a gentle poke. Everyone else stifled a snicker. They know I’m the only one who will give Charisse shit.

“Oh, and who is this girl?” Charisse gave Cynthia the once over.

“Oh, you wouldn't know her, Charisse. She a lady.” I let Charisse start to burn.

“Is she with you, Jack?”

“Yes, Charisse. She is my lady and an invited guest. Do you need some identification?” That was all. The group burst out laughing.

“I don’t see what’s so damned funny,” Charisse growled. She was looking at Cynthia.

Cynthia looked at Charisse for a moment, then calmly said, “I do.” That brought the house down. Charisse stormed off as we all laughed. Cynthia stood there with an innocent smile.

Terry, one of our contractors, said, “That’s all for me. I’m buying Cynthia’s first drink.” We headed for the bar.

We were standing by the bar. Other friends came over, and the gang was having a fit over Cynthia’s answer to Charisse. The news traveled like wildfire. During the laugh-fest, Mrs. Timbrook joined the group.

“I see you are all having a fun time. I’m very happy to see that.” She had a knowing look on her face.

SoyGximena
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoyGximena

“Mrs. Timbrook, this is my lady, Cynthia Evers. Thank you for inviting her.” My diplomacy needs a shit load of work.

“Oh, Jack. I wouldn’t have missed meeting Cynthia for anything in the world. I wanted to see who the lady is that has you looking out your window daydreaming so often.” Mrs. T. had a sly grin, and the group started laughing again.

“I’m pleased to meet you, Mrs. Timbrook. Jack has spoken of you several times. He admires how you handle your group.” Cynthia was hitting home runs.

“Well, now I don’t have to handle Jack. He has a very capable and attractive young lady to keep him in check.”

A gentleman’s voice came from behind our little group. “And who is this person who can keep Langdon in check? Oh, no need to answer. I am Anthony Jennings, and this is my wife, Adele. Now, Jack, who is this young lady?”

“Mrs. Jennings, Mr. Jennings, this is my lady, Cynthia. Cynthia Evers.”

“A pleasure to meet you, Cynthia, if I may,” Jennings asked.

“Yes, sir, please,” and Cynthia nodded to Mrs. Jennings, who returned the smile and nod.

Nancy joined the group, and more introductions were made. I teased Nancy about being the front line of defense for Mrs. Timbrook. Everything was going great. I refreshed our drinks and the casual conversation continued.

“Is this a private meeting or can anyone join?” asked the baritone voice of Mr. Lupton.

“Charles, please join us,” Jennings insisted. “We are adding another member to the group. Jack, if you would.”

“Mr. Lupton, I would like for you to meet my lady, Cynthia Evers. Cynthia, our leader, Mr. Charles Lupton.”

“I am pleased to meet you, sir. You will have to excuse me. I’m just a little nervous.” Cynthia’s face flushed.

“Cynthia, please don’t be nervous. We are happy to have you in our group. Please enjoy our little party and it is a pleasure to meet you.” Lupton bowed out and turned to leave, then did a Columbo on us.

“Oh, by the way, Maria, have you told Jack about the meeting on Tuesday,” Lupton asked casually.

“No, sir. Not as yet. We were getting to know everyone and laughing.” Mrs. Timbrook turned to me.

“Jack, Mr. Lupton, Mr. Jennings, and I would like to have another meeting with you on Tuesday. It will be after lunch, at one-thirty. Mr. Lupton would like to go over the next project with you.”

I know when I am being told to be somewhere, especially with all of the brass standing around.

“Tuesday, one-thirty. I will put it on my calendar.” I promised.

“Excuse me,” Cynthia’s soft voice entered the conversation. “I’ll make sure he’s there.” And she just smiled.

The brass looked at each other, then at me. I’m dead.

They all started laughing, and Mrs. Timbrook spoke up, “See, I told you we don’t have to worry about Jack any longer.” The laughter grew louder. Lupton and Jennings were still laughing as they walked away.

I looked at Nancy, “Are they paying her under the table,” I motioned to Cynthia.

“I don’t know, Jack. The little mouse hasn’t said anything to me.” The ladies laughed and I just stood there outnumbered.

“Here, Jack, I think you need this.” Mrs. Timbrook handed me a beer, and then she and Nancy walked away giggling.

I looked at Cynthia, “ Where did I lose the ball?”

“Oh, Jack. You never had it. Those are mine.” Cynthia smiled and patted my crotch.

We were walking around and a couple of the ladies walked up and started a conversation with Cynthia. That made me very happy. I walked around talking with people I worked with. There was little shop talk, more casual conversation, and Monday morning quarterbacking for all of the sports. I saw Charisse out of the corner of my eye. She was virtually alone. I kind of felt sorry for her.

The food table was loaded with all of the fun items. Burgers, brat, hot dogs, and all of the trimmings. The usual guys were manning the bar-b-que pits, sweating for the cause. They were fueled by coworkers with water and an occasional beer. These guys do it every year.

I grabbed a brat and headed back to the beer stand. I was talking to Janet, one of the ladies from accounting, when I felt two hands on my butt. I put my hands in the air, and Janet started laughing.

“You can have my brat, but not my beer,” I said to my assailant.

“I just want your buns,” Cynthia kissed me on the cheek.

“Janet, can I have another beer before I’m abducted and held for ransom?”

“Sure, but do you think anyone is going to bail you out?” Janet and Cynthia were almost in tears.

“Gee, thanks, pal,” I gave Janet a funny look.

Cynthia and I walked over to the food stand. The guys took the time to introduce themselves as did the ladies behind the counter. She ordered a hot dog to go with her beer. Everyone was so kind to Cynthia.

“Are you having a good time, Baby,” I asked her.

“Yes, I am Jack. They have made me feel like part of the group. But I do feel sorry for Charisse. Hardly anyone has talked to her. It’s a shame.”

“I know. But to be honest, she brought it on herself. If she thinks shenanigans are going on, she runs to her boss. He listens to her, and that’s where it ends. Frankly, I don’t know what department she is in. She’s always lurking in the halls with her signature coffee cup.”

“Cynthia, you have made this the best gathering I have ever attended. It seems like you have made everyone so kind and happy. I love you so much.”

“Then when are you going to marry her?” The question came from Kathy from our billing department.

“Usually, if Jack brings someone, he doesn’t look very happy,” Kathy said to Cynthia. “Everybody is commenting on the smile on his face and the happiness in his voice. What have you done to our Jack?”

“Cynthia, this is Kathy. She is in billing and a very, very cool lady.”

“I’m glad to meet you,” Cynthia said. “To answer your question – I love him. When will we get married? We’re as good as married now. I’m very lucky,” Cynthia’s face and voice were filled with pride.

“Cynthia, he is a good guy. And Jack, you better not let this pretty lady get away.” Kathy chided.

She kissed Cynthia on her cheek and headed to the food stand. I looked at Cynthia; she was blushing like crazy. “Maybe I shouldn’t have said that so loud.”

“Consider, Kathy may be telling our future.” I smiled at her. “And I love you, too,” I said loud enough for a few to turn to us and applaud and giggle. Cynthia tried to hide behind me.

“Jack Langdon, you stinker. Just wait until I get you home.” She threatened with a grin.

“Why wait? I know a dark corner of the basement where no one,” Cynthia stopped me.

“You – are – incorrigible, Jack Langdon.” I hugged her.

We decided to call it a day. We went by and expressed our gratitude to Jennings and Lupton. As we walked to the car, we gave Janet and Kathy a wave. We stopped for a minute with Mrs. Timbrook, then headed for the car.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments