Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday was a fun day, but tiring, especially for Cynthia.  She felt that she had to be on her best behavior at first.  Then as she got to know some of the girls and guys she lighted up.  I was so proud of her.

When we got home, Cynthia carefully hung up her dress.  She brushed it off a little and kept looking at it.  I walked up behind her and put my arms around her.  She used her arms to cover mine and squeezed them.

“Oh, Jack.  It’s such a beautiful dress.  Thank you so much for buying it for me.  And I had a wonderful time.  I enjoyed meeting your coworkers and they seemed to like me.  I’m so happy.”

Our Saturday ended as Cynthia fell asleep on the couch.  I picked her up and walked her to the bedroom.  She was sleeping before her head hit the pillow.  My little lady had a busy day.

Cynthia woke me up Sunday morning by trying to crawl under me.  Then I heard a gentle roll of thunder.  I covered Cynthia with the sheet and held her tight.  I was praying it would be just a gentle thundershower.  She is so scared of storms.

After a few minutes, Thor put his hammer and anvil away, and Cynthia came out of hiding.  All I could see were her eyes.  She looked so cute, but I didn’t dare laugh.

“Baby, I think we can have our coffee now.  The thundershower has moved on.  I’ll be right back with your coffee.”

“Okay, thank you.” Her voice quivered a little.  “You are so patient with me.”

“Baby, I can understand being afraid of something.  I love you, and we can work through it together.  Right back with your coffee.”

I looked at the open drapes in the living room.  It was going to be an all-day rain I was sure of it.  I thought about shutting them, then  I decided if I were lucky, it would be rain and minimal thunder.  Maybe we could start with Cynthia’s fear.

I walked into the bedroom and stopped.  Cynthia was on her hands and knees, searching for something in the bottom of the closet.  Her cut little bare ass was sticking up in the air.   I just stood there smiling.  Cynthia must have heard me come in.

“Jack, could you help me?  I can’t find my other slipper. Jack?”  Cynthia looked over her shoulder at me with this big grin on my face, and the vision was not going unnoticed either.

She looked at me, then at my half-hard cock.  “Well, if this is the position I’m going to be in, I guess I don’t need the slipper.”

Cynthia knelt on the edge of the bed and wiggled her ass at me.  “I’m not going to waste that for a missing slipper.”  I slipped my cock into her pussy.

I stroked in and out of Cynthia.  I didn’t realize how aroused I was.  She lowered herself onto her elbows.  I could see her tits swaying to my stroking in the mirror.  Holding her hips and sliding in and out of her, and watching her tits sway back and forth, I was cumming in no time.

I pulled Cynthia back on my cock by her hips as the last stream of cum was shooting from my balls.  I was panting and sweating.  I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her back.

“Baby, I didn’t mean to cum so soon.  I wanted us to have,” as she sat on the edge of the bed, my cock popped out of her. 

She looked at me with a warm smile.  Cynthia pulled me closer to the bed and then gently sucked my cock into her mouth.  She pulled the skin back and, using her tongue, made sure there was no cum left on my cock.  When she was finished, she held me by the waist and kissed my stomach.

“When a man loves his woman and desires her, she is the luckiest woman alive.  My man loves me.  I know this, and he desired me.  Only a fool would deny a man that gives her so much love, not just in the bedroom, but everywhere.  I love you too, Jack.”

I knelt in front of Cynthia. We embraced, and she kissed me softly. “I just don’t want you to feel that,” she said, putting her finger on my lips, holding my face, and smiling. 

“My man loves me.  I’m the luckiest girl in the world.”  She kissed me again.  “You don’t know how to take me for granted, Jack Langdon.  There is not a bone in your body that would allow that.

“Now, you get in bed, and let me warm our coffee.  And if there is a bulge in the sheets when I return, we might just as well have lunch instead of breakfast.”  Cynthia deliberately sashayed her hips as she walked out of the bedroom.

She brought in the steaming cups of coffee and handed them to me.  I was waiting for her to get into bed next to me, but she went over to the drapes and opened them.  There was a gentle rain falling, she stood in front of the window for a moment. 

A little flicker of lightning flashed.  It made Cynthia jump slightly, but she stood there for a few seconds more.  She opened the window just enough to hear the rain falling.  Then she got into bed next to me and took her cup of coffee.

She looked at me, “I have my protector.  I have nothing to fear anymore.  He will take care of me.”  She kissed me on my cheek and took a sip of coffee.  Gentle thunder rumbled in the distance; Cynthia stiffened a little and moved a little closer to me.  But she sat there, and we drank our coffee.

During the third cup of coffee, Cynthia said she needed to freshen up.  She asked if I needed to go first, and I said no.  I said if it gets too bad, there is always the back door.  I was told I was incorrigible again and slapped my arm.

Cynthia came out of the bathroom looking beautiful as always.  She was wearing her sheer robe and barefooted.  I didn’t mention the slippers.  She took my empty cup, and we kissed, she went into the kitchen and I went to freshen up.  I make sure I shave regularly, now.

I emerged in my boxers and no slippers.  I went into the kitchen; Cynthia was getting our water for our meal.

SuzanSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuzanSmith

“Honey, what do you want for breakfast?”  She was back at the sink.

“How about something hot and delicious?”  I picked her up and set her on the edge of the table.  I sat in the chair and gently pushed her legs apart.  I placed her legs over my shoulders and pulled her to me by her hips.

“Jack you are insane,” she inhaled long and deep as my tongue separated her pussy lips.  Once my tongue was deep enough to enjoy the taste of the inside of her pussy, Cynthia moaned and put her hands on my head.

She took my hands away from her legs and wrapped my fingers around her tits.  She moaned as if she got a firmer grip on her large tits.  I was sucking her tits, and Cynthia used her fingers to play with her nipples.  My cock was looking at the underside of the table. 

“Oh, Jack, it feels so good,” Cynthia groaned as her body began to stiffen.  Her orgasm was building.  I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and slid my tongue up and down the valley between them.  Cynthia purred as my tongue darted in and out of her pussy. 

I squeezed her tits firmly, and she moved her fingers to let mine pinch her nipples.  I had her clit captive in my mouth and drug my tongue over it slowly at first, then rapidly.  Cynthia yelped as my tongue flogged her clit and purred when she put her hands over mine as I milked her tits.

I could tell by her breathing, that her orgasm was about to happen.  I intensified my sucking and licking her pussy lips and her clit.  My hands squeezed and pulled her tits.  Cynthia’s body stiffened more as she inhaled long and deep. 

She held her breath for a couple of seconds, then as she exhaled long and low, she whispered, "Oh, now, Jack, now."  Her cum squirted from her pussy.  I sucked and licked as much as I could but continued to lick her through her orgasm. 

Cynthia grunted and moan as she pushed my hands away from her tits and then pushed my head away from her pussy.  She covered her pussy with her hands.  She was moving her head from side to side, purring with satisfaction.

She closed her legs on her hands, and I rested my head on them and wrapped my arms around her hips.  I listened as Cynthia’s breathing eased and her body relaxed.  She put a hand on my head; it told me I made her happy.

I helped Cynthia sit up.  Her legs dangled over the edge of the table.  Her eyes twinkled, her face was pink, and she was still breathing a little heavy from her orgasm.  We looked at each other, and the love glowed from her eyes.

“Jack,” she panted, “I’m never wearing slippers again,” she giggled.

“And I am always going to have a hot and delicious breakfast,” I grinned and kissed her leg.  Cynthia jumped a little.

There was a flash of lightning and a fairly loud clap of thunder.  Cynthia looked out of the living room curtains.  The rain was coming down heavier.  She just started at the window.

“No. No, no more.  You can’t scare me anymore.  My protector loves me and will not let you hurt me.”  Another clap of thunder.  “I said no.  No more.”

I raised my head from her legs and looked at Cynthia.  She was still staring out of the window, almost defying the storm gods.  I put my head back on her legs and squeezed her hips.

I helped her off the table.  She looked at the window and then at me.  “You are such a patient man, but I don’t think I’m scared anymore.”  She wrapped me in her arms and squeezed me tightly.

“Now, I am fixing breakfast.  Please find some nice music.  I was surfing out tunes on my phone, and I came upon “The Stripper”, by David Rose and his orchestra.  I turned it up, and Cynthia came from the kitchen strutting and swaying. 

She slowly removed her robe and put it behind her waist, acting like she was drying her back.  Then she swung it in the air and the song hit its crescendo, then tossed it at me.  She finished the song and her strip tease in a sexy pose.

“What do you think, sir?” She said in a seductive tone.

“I’ll have the breakfast special.  Hot and Delicious!”  Cynthia grinned, put her hands on her knees, and bent over.  

“One breakfast special, cumming right up,” she teased.  Cynthia stood up and rushed into my arms. “I love my life with you.”  She kissed me and went to the kitchen.

“Don’t you want your robe?”

Cynthia just giggled and shook her tits at me.  I’m thinking about a will; damn, she drives me nuts, and her love is so strong.

Over breakfast, we wound up in a serious conversation.  I didn’t know I could love Cynthia more, but I did.

“I’m all off schedule, Jack.  Since you have taken me in your arms my week is goofy. I used to shop on Friday, on Saturday I did my laundry and on Sunday I dusted and cleaned.  Now, I’m laughing, loving, and going to the park, I had food from a food truck for the first time, and I’ve been to a gathering of people I don’t know.  My entire world has broadened and my heart is happy.”

“I am so happy we’re together, Cynthia.  You have done so much to make my life worthwhile.  Your smile, your kiss, just having you in the room, brightens my life.  Cynthia, I honestly think I fell in love with you when I hired you. 

For a change, I was happy to come home.  Before you, I might stop and grab a beer and a burger, sometimes stop at the Italian shop.  I had these four walls to come home to.  Yippie.  You came in and I had a smile to greet me.  Warm, wonderful meals.  Just everything.  I wish I would have told you sooner.  I have no idea why I didn’t.”

“But you did, Jack.  Then I could tell you that I was in love with you.  And now you know what you have done for me.  Jack, for the first time in my life, I feel love, and I want to return that love a hundredfold.”

At that time Thor rustled up a pretty loud clap of thunder.  Cynthia jumped a bit, then looked out the window.  “I – SAID – NO!"

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments