Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The following morning when I woke up, I looked at Cynthia. She was still sound asleep but had the most peaceful smile on her face. I had a strange feeling that last night may have been the night Cynthia had been hoping for.

I opened the bedroom door as quietly as possible and snuck into the kitchen. I hit the brew button on the coffee maker and stood there looking at it. Like I thought it would talk to me. I had never thought about being a father.

My father was a good Dad, but would I be? The coffee maker went on with its business. Cynthia would be a superb mother. She is such a kind, loving and warm woman. She had never said much about her parents. I didn’t think it was my place to ask, so the subject never came up.

I was brought back to reality by two soft arms wrapping around my waist and a warm hand cupping my balls, the other holding my cock.

“Have you gotten any good advice? I thought I was your coffee buddy in the morning.” Cynthia purred. “You can cuddle with me; he will only growl at you for waking him up.”

“I’m afraid to move; I might begin to enjoy myself,” I teased her.

“Well, you can have coffee any time, or you can have my body anytime. The hands are only the beginning.” She hugged my chest and kissed my back. “I love you, Jack.” She whispered.

“Cynthia, I love you so much. Let me get our coffee, and I would like to talk to you.”

“About becoming a Dad, if you got me pregnant last night?”

“Yes, I love the idea, but,”

“You’re worried about being a father. Let’s talk, Baby.”

We took our coffee into the bedroom. I started the conversation.

“I would love a baby from you Cynthia. In fact, I never considered being a parent until you came into my life. Baby, I’m pushing forty and pulling thirty and, I am worried I won’t be the best that you and our baby would need.”

I never wanted to get pregnant, then you came into my life. I don’t know if we started a new life in me last night or not, but when it happens, it will be the happiest day of our lives. Believe me, Jack, trust me.”

“I do trust you Cynthia, and I will give our baby all of the love I give to you. By the way, you keep saying ‘son’. How do you know, wait, never mind. I am NOT getting into a sixth sense conversation with you or any other living human being.”

"Jack, I hate to change the subject. It is so important to us. But I’ve kept in touch with some of the girls I worked with before you hired me. That sounds so weird now. But two of them would like to get together with us, so far. Stacy and Allison, they’re trying to get with Mona. Can we get together with them?”

“Why not, sounds good to me. I’m not being a jughead, but are your girlfriends married? If not, you can still meet them for a girl’s day or night out.”

“They are married, but not as lucky as I am. They would prefer nothing fancy, you understand, I know. Something simple, like Fractured. That’s a nice bar, but not the Kopper Kettle.”

“Hey, Baby, let them make the decision. We could even hit the park and Fritz’ at his Wurst and bring a little cooler. Whatever you girls decide is fine with me.

Cynthia got on the phone with Stacy. The laughing and storytelling began immediately. From the sound of it, they got Allison on the call and it might have well been an adult sleepover via phone.

They planned it for a week from Saturday. Cynthia suggested The Ole Irishman’s Pub and Grill. It isn’t the Kopper Kettle, but a good clean burger and beer joint. When she got off the phone, Cynthia was like a kid invited to her first party.

“Oh, Jack. This is going to be so cool. I haven’t seen the girls since I moved in with you. The agency didn’t want to have a live-in situation, but from what the girls just told me, you were insistent on hiring me.”

“Guilty as charged, Baby. I guess I wanted you as a live-in because I was in love with you but didn’t know it, or wouldn’t admit it. Is your other friend going to join us?”

“You mean, Mona. NO.” Cynthia was emphatic with her answer.

“Why? What’s her beef?”

“You,” Cynthia replied. “When she found out that you were hiring me as a live-in, she went goofy on the owners. She demanded that she get the job with you because of seniority. I found out later that she was, and still is, in love with you. I can’t blame her.” Cynthia had a devilish giggle. “She told Allison after the interview with you that she was wet. Allison just gave her a strange look.”

“That’s insane, Cynthia. The interview lasted maybe, fifteen, or twenty minutes.”

“Mine didn’t. You “interviewed” me for almost an hour.” She gave me a sly look.

“Ah, well, can I get you a drink?”

“Yeah, don’t try to clean it up now, Casanova. You’re a hot guy, and any girl would be wet within five minutes of being with you.” She put my hand down her shorts; she was wet. “SEE, I told you so.”

“I know when I’ve lost a conversation,” I admitted.

Cynthia undressed right then and there. She stood there naked with her hands on her hips.

“Well, do something about it, Cassanova,” she purred and licked her moist lips.

I threw my clothes off and approached my naked lover.

“Screw Cassanova. Me Tarzan, you Jane, we’re going to monkey around.”

I picked Cynthia up and put her over my shoulder. She acted as though she was kicking and screaming for help as she “pounded” on my back. I took her into the bedroom and “slammed” her on the bed.

I held her arms over her head by her wrists. She continued playing.

ScarletBarnes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletBarnes

“Help, oh help,” she feigned a scream. “You can’t do that to me. Oh, help, help.”

I knelt between her open legs and guided my cock toward her pussy. Her thrashing hips and my pushing my cock closer to her made our connecting easy. I slid my cock deep into Cynthia’s pussy.

“Help, help,” she continued. “You can’t do that to me. No, you can’t do – you can’t do that, oh you CAN do THAT to me.” She purred as my cock began stroking in and out of her.

I released her wrists and wrapped her tits in my hands. Cynthia sighed and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her hips moved in unison with my stroking her pussy. I nipped her hard nipples; Cynthia mewed and sighed when she felt my teeth.

Cynthia's breathing was heavier; her moaning as I shoved my cock in and out of her said she was beginning to climb to her climax. Cynthia purred as I sucked her tit and licked back and forth over her nipple and then did the same to her other tit.

I alternated sucking her tits, and my cock was making long strokes into her pussy. I put my hands under her shoulders to hold her in place. I continued to suck her tits and stroke her pussy. I could feel the dampness forming on her body.

I started pumping her harder; it made Cynthia whimper with desire. When I slammed my cock into her and crushed her clit, Cynthia yelped and then inhaled sharply. She slowly exhaled, and as she did, her cum squirted out of her quivering body.

Cynthia’s body stiffened as though it strengthened the stream of hot cum squirting from inside of her. She moaned and whimpered, as she strained through her orgasm. She grabbed two handfuls of the sheet as her orgasm crested and began to subside.

I stopped pumping her. She looked at me bewildered. I pulled the other pillow down, pulled out of Cynthia, and rolled her onto the other pillow. Her tight round ass was sticking up; I pushed her legs together, then I straddled her legs.

“Jack, what are you going to do? What are you going to do to me, Baby.”

I spread her ass cheeks just enough to slide my cock into her pussy. Cynthia moaned a little as I started pumping her pussy from behind. She was still sensitive from her orgasm, and I could tell the variation was arousing her.

As I continued to pump her pussy, She started to moan louder. After a while, the moaning became a groan. Her climax was building, and so was mine. When my first stream of cum shot into her pussy, Cynthia grabbed the other pillow and buried her face in it.

Cynthia’s moaning was still a little audible as I pumped more cum into her, and her cum shot out and soaked my balls and the pillow she was lying on. I pumped every ounce of cum into her before I rested my head on her back.

Cynthia had pushed the other pillow to the side and was panting under me. My cock felt like she had tightened her muscles and was holding it captive. When it started to go limp, her pussy pushed it out of her.

I rolled to her side and pulled her to me. She turned and faced me, panting.

“The thought that you were going to do something I wasn’t expecting. That made it more arousing. Then when you slid it into me, that set every nerve into a frenzy. My body was expecting something different. You gave me the hardest and longest orgasm I have ever had.”

“Cynthia, you always please me in every way. I have to admit, the way she tightens around me when we can go no more amazes me.”

“Jack, you, my man, have just made passionate love to me. You have put part of you inside me; it’s mine. It’s what I love, what I desire, what I need. I don’t want it to leave; I want you inside of me for as long as possible.”

We cuddled under the sheets. The way Cynthia was talking and the expression on her face told me she would not want the warm washcloth. We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

In our twilight sleep, we were aware of sounds, not didn’t react to any of them until my phone buzzed. It was the ringtone for work. Shit! Cynthia frowned as she watched me retrieve our interloper.

As I talked and listened, Cynthia became anxious. I ended the call with a smile on my face.

“Well, Jack, what did they say?”

“That was Mrs. Timbrook. I was right. We are over the property line by almost twelve feet. Simpson called Lupton and told him he had pulled the marker. Lupton told the legal department to call their legal beagles and let them know we were aware of the issue. Everybody, except Jim Simpson, is happy, and we have an extra one thousand dollars.”

Cynthia sat on the edge of the bed, looking as though she was trying to process what I said to her. “Jack, did you say one thousand dollars? One with a few o’s behind it? What are you going to do with it?”

“First of all, Baby, it is what are WE going to do with it. I have a suggestion.”

“What, Baby?”

“How about if we throw the reunion party for you and your girlfriends?”

“Oh, Jack. You would do something like that. Thank you so much, thank you.” She hopped out of bed and gave me a big hug. I acted like I was going to throw her over my shoulder again, but Cynthia backed away.

“No, no, no, no, no, not yet. If you do that, you are going to get a shower like you have never had. It would be icky.” She ran into the bathroom. Well, now I know what icky means.

Cynthia came out of the bathroom, “You look so much more relaxed, Baby.” She put her hands on her hips and scowled at me.

“Jack, would you mind if I told the girls the good news? This is such a wonderful thing you are doing.”

“It’s up to you, Sweetheart. You know them much better than me.”

Cynthia walked quickly out of the bedroom. “Cute Butt,” I yelled after her.

“All yours,” she was punching in numbers.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments