Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The rest of the week was quiet but never uneventful with Cynthia. I remembered to call at lunch, once in a while she would ask me to stop at the store, not often. I did get a memo from Mrs. Timbrook. It stated Alfred was doing good in his new position. That made me happy. No mention of my raise, though. Nuts.

When I walked in the door, I thought Cynthia had lost it. She approached me, bent her legs to kiss my cheek, and handed me a beer. All the while, looking at the ceiling. She had something up her sleeve but Lord only knows what.

“Hi Honey, how was your day?” She was standing in front of me looking at the ceiling.

“Baby, what the hell are you doing?” I was perplexed.

“I’m training to be a rich bitch, so I know how to act Saturday.” She calmly walked to the kitchen, looking at the ceiling.

I lost it. I just dropped my briefcase and used the wall to support me. My sides were beginning to hurt from laughing. Cynthia came out of the kitchen still looking at the ceiling.

“What’s so funny?” Finally, she couldn’t keep up the charade. We were both in tears from laughing.

I got to the point where I could catch my breath. I grabbed Cynthia and hugged her.

“Only you could come up with something so crazy. No wonder I love you so much.” I told her.

“Jack, I have a confession to make. I haven’t decided if I am going to wear panties, a G-string, a thong, or anything on Saturday. I didn’t realize being the lady of a wonderful guy would have so many decisions.” She gave me a coy smile.

“Cynthia Evers, one of these days, I’ll be the only guy in a grave with an erection.”

“My master will not be in a grave for a long time, and he sure as hell will not have an erection if I am still breathing.” Cynthia hugged my cock.

“Let me get your beer, and you can shower and shave. I have baked crispy chicken for dinner, mashed potatoes, and enough gravy to float a canoe. You drained the gravy lake pretty well last night. That made me feel so good.” Cynthia said with pride.

I love my showers and a hot shave. Cynthia always has everything ready for me. I love our time after dinner. We can sit and talk, she has a very broad range of interests. Some she has to explain to me. She wants to start a blog. She’s not sure of the topic, but I know it will have well-researched information.

I was still towel-drying my hair when I walked into the bedroom. Tonight’s attire will be black boxers and a tie. A tie? No telling what Cynthia had up her sleeve. Boxers and a tie. Well, okay.

I walked into the kitchen feeling a little foolish until I saw Cynthia. She was wearing a black half-cup bra, a black waist-high thong, and black heels. The table had a cloth covering, real plates and flatware, linen napkins, and two white tapered candles. I have no idea where these things came from.

Cynthia put the dinner on the table. Her chicken dinner was two Cornish hens, golden brown, steaming mashed potatoes and buttered carrots. And, of course, gravy.

“Good Lord, Cynthia. Where did all of this come from? The table is beautiful, the food looks delicious, and you look gorgeous. This had to have taken you all day. Thank you so much, this is dinner fit for a king.”

“My king, my Master. You have had such a difficult week. I got this idea before I knew about your raise. So, that dinner is still in the planning stages. Jack, I love doing things for you. You’re so appreciative.

But I think I’m in a little trouble.” Cynthia put her hands to her face and peeked at me through her fingers.

“What kind of trouble, Baby?” I had no idea what she was talking about.

“I think I overstretched my allowance. I’m sorry.” She whispered.

“Honey, what allowance? You have never had an allowance.” I was surprised.

“Good, now I can make an extra fancy meal to congratulate you for your raise,” Cynthia giggled.

The girl got me good.

Her Cornish hen was fabulous, and the potatoes were so fluffy and buttery. I ate until I couldn’t move. I sat up in the chair and Cyntia gave me a look. I put my hands in my lap and let her clear the table.

That done, she brought the candles into the living room and put them on the cocktail table. She went back to the kitchen and brought a bottle of champagne and our glasses. She gave me the bottle to open. The cork popped, and I just let it land anywhere.

She took the bottle and filled our glasses. She handed me my glass, making sure her tit was within sucking distance. She sat next to me, and we entwined our arms for the first sip. Cynthia bought an excellent bottle of champagne.

“Jack, why did you hire me as your maid? I’m sure you have interviewed other girls for the job. Why me?” Cynthia’s voice was soft and nostalgic.

“Well, Honey, there were several reasons. The one that stuck out most was your eyes.” I smiled at her.

“My eyes. You hired me for my eyes?”

“That was the first thing. Cynthia, I don’t know, but there was something about you. You were different in many ways. To tell you the truth, I think when I first met you, something inside of my heart fell in love with you. Now, I fall in love with more every day.”

Cynthia laid back on the couch as though she were Cleopatra resting on a fainting couch made of gold. In her hand, she held the champagne glass with only a few drops left at the bottom. Her flowing hair and glistening eyes taunted me. Her soft red lips lured me into her cell of sensuality. My mind entered the cell, and Cynthia closed the door behind me.

Her breasts were overflowing the half-cup bra. Her eyes followed mine as they devoured the vision. Cynthia lifted just enough for me to unhook the one clasp that held her breasts at bay. Once unhooked, Cynthia dropped her arm, and the bra fell from one side, exposing both of her full breasts.

She tilted the glass of champagne, letting it empty drop by drop onto her sheer thong. The damp thong exposed her outer lips that guarded her innermost womanhood. She handed me the empty upside-down glass and let her arm drop to her side. Her bra slowly slid from her arm onto the floor.

I gently pulled her thong from her hips and down her legs. It was no longer keeping her sweet pussy lips safe. She slowly opened her legs, and I lowered my head so I could taste her body. Cynthia mewed as my tongue separated her outer lips, and my tongue advanced to her tender inner lips.

Cynthia inhaled sharply as my tongue explored her soft lips and touched her hard clit. I sucked her lips into my mouth and slid my tongue between them from top to bottom. Cynthia put her hands on my head to keep me captive. My tongue found its way into her warm wet pussy. I licked in and out of her most private part, and Cynthia moaned with desire.

KaydenJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaydenJoy

Now that I had conquered the most precious part of her body, my hands ran lightly over her body until they had caressed her large tits. Cynthia whimpered as my grasp tightened around her tits, and my fingers captured her hard nipples. Feeling as though I had captured my sensual siren, I soon realized that I was the captive one.

I couldn’t resist the tenderness of her body. The scent of her perfume and the taste of her sweet nectar I had to taste all of it. Cynthia held my head as I licked and sucked her sweet pussy, my hands fondled and milked her hot breasts, and she whimpered each time I punched her nipples between my fingers.

Cynthia was panting, and the sweet sweat was forming on her body. Little bumps of desire covered her torso. Cynthia’s body was begging for release. Her breathing and moaning were the beginning of her orgasm. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flogged it with my tongue.

Cynthia let out a loud moan, and her body stiffened, her cum shot from deep inside. The warm liquid shot down my throat and covered my face. He pushed my face harder against her pussy and pushed her hips up and down on my tongue.

Her orgasm continued, and I refused to let it stop. I licked and sucked Cynthia until she groaned and pushed me away, covering her soaked pussy and hard nipples. She lay panting and moaning in a small fetal position, waiting until her body returned from the intense orgasm.

Cynthia looked up at me. Her face was flushed, her hair was wet, her body damp. Her eyes were filled with love and satisfaction.

“Jack, please hold me,” she whispered.

I got on the couch next to Cynthia and wrapped her in my arms. She rested her head on my chest and pulled me close to her. I kissed her head, and she squeezed me.

“Jack, please hold me forever.” She whispered.

I held her closer to me. Her soft skin is so sensual, and her breath so warm against my neck. She put her arm over my chest pulling me closer to her. I thought Cynthia had drifted off, but she looked up at me. He flushed cheeks in contrast with her red lips. Her eyes seemed to be beckoning.

Cynthia whispered to me, “Jack. Take me. Take your woman any way you choose. I want to feel your weight on top of me. I need to feel your manhood moving in and out of me. Use your strength to squeeze me, crush me. I want your body taking every part of me. My man, my lover, my protector, take what is yours.”

I got off of the couch and bundled Cynthia into my arms. As I carried her into the bedroom, her head rested on my shoulder; her arms were around my neck. I could feel the loving, warm woman’s body move against mine. It gave me the strength of ten men. Cynthia makes me the man I am.

I gently laid her on the bed; her soulful eyes looked deep into my soul. She reached for me, and as I got on the bed next to her, Cynthia opened her legs. As I started to kiss her, she whispered, Take your woman, then our lips met.

I knelt between her open legs and lowered myself onto her until our bodies touched. I wrapped one arm under her and the other around her shoulders. Our kisses were long and soft. The passion was rising. Cynthia reached for my cock and slowly guided it into her.

I slid my cock into her waiting pussy, Cynthia’s eyes closed. She inhaled as she felt it sliding into her. When I pressed against her clit, Cynthia exhaled in a long low moan filled with desire. I hardly moved inside of her; it made Cynthia mew. Our kissing became more passionate.

“Jack, you feel so good inside me. I feel owned and protected.” Cynthia moved, so I had access to her tits. She held them for me as I sucked one and then the other. Cynthia’s breathing was heavier; I wanted her more than ever. I stroked in and out of her pussy with long slow strokes. Cynthia pushed her hips up to meet my cock.

Cynthia undulated her hips to my pumping her pussy. The love and the passion we have pushed us closer to pure sex. Our breathing became panting, our bodies were getting damp as the sweat tried to cool the ember that was becoming a raging fire.

Cynthia wrapped her legs around my waist. She held my face in her hands and looked deep into my eyes. They were demanding that I take her and fill her. Without thinking, I started to pound her soft pussy. Pounding into her harder and harder, she looked at me, demanding more.

I grabbed her tits with a firm grip and squeezed them, and pinched her nipples between my fingers. Cynthia was using her legs to shove me as deep as she could into her. The sweat formed on her forehead and was dripping from mine. She refused to release my face; she was using it to demand her release.

Cynthia’s body began to stiffen; her legs squeezed tighter around my waist; my cock pounded her pussy relentlessly. Her hot cum squirted from her pussy; Cynthia looked straight into my eyes.

“Now, Jack. Cum in me, now,” Cynthia begged.

It was as though her words commanded my balls. My cum shot out of my cock and I could feel my cock head at her cervix when I exploded. I shot another load into her steaming pussy, and Cynthia’s cum continued to shoot from her drenching my groin and balls.

The sex juices were beginning to pool on the bed between her ass cheeks. Our bodies seemed to keep producing cum until we collapsed against each other. Cynthia’s legs dropped to the bed as did her arms. Our bodies seemed to beg for rest; they had been pushed to their limits. They had succeeded in draining all of our strength and sex juices.

We lay there wrapped in each other’s arms; neither of us wanted to move. Our tongues, our bodies, our sweat welded us together to give us the most of our love.

I started to get up, but Cynthia stopped me.

“No, Jack. I love the warm cloth, but not tonight. I want the warmth of my man between my legs.”

“Cynthia, are you trying?” I smiled.

“I’m afraid I can’t.” Her expression was saddened. Her eyes started to tear. “I want to give you everything a woman can. But I don’t think I will be able to.”

I held Cynthia close to me. She was on the verge of sobbing. Her head was on my chest. I didn’t have a clue what to say or how to say it.

“Cynthia, I can’t say I, hell, I don’t know. Sweetheart, I love you. If you, we, damn it!”

Cynthia looked up at me. Her soft eyes were sad, her cheeks still flushed. “You don’t have to say anything, Jack. You always show me. With your actions and how you love me. A woman could not ask for anything more.”

“Cynthia. Come here, Baby.” I held her tighter. A tear fell on my chest.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments