Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next morning, I got up before Cynthia. Perfect. I snuck into the hall bathroom and freshened up. I’ll shave later. I pressed the button on the coffee maker and got out a box of breakfast cookies we usually have on Sunday. So what, today is Saturday and a new life.

I went into the bedroom to surprise Cynthia. She was sitting up in bed with the cover over her head. Okay, I’m – wait a minute. She hasn’t had time to do her morning thing. Regroup.

“Baby, I brought some coffee and cookies. I’m going to shave, and we can meet back here.” I’ve got my fingers crossed. I heard a giggle from under her teepee. She slowly lowered the sheet. She had snuck into the bath adjacent to the bedroom and freshened her hair and makeup.

“You look beautiful, Honey,” I set the tray down and kissed her.

She was still giggling. “I was wondering, after last night, how this morning would start. I always brought your coffee to you. I just knew you would bring it in this morning. Thank you. Any plans for today? I feel weird asking you. Generally, you enjoy my breakfast, give me a tender kiss, and run off to do your errands.”

“There is something I would like to talk to you about. Cynthia, I love how I feel this morning. Thanks to you. And not the sex, which was ten times fabulous, but now we know we love each other.”

“Oh, Jack, I have never slept better. I fell asleep with you against me and holding my breast. Mmmm, what a delicious way to end a day. Now, what’s on your mind?”

“As I warned you, I want you to be with me at these MFBPs. Or, in plain words, ‘mandatory fucking boring parties’, end quote. So, I will ask you if you want to shop for the occasion. I am excited about you being with me, but I hope you don’t leave me afterward.”

“Jack, I love you for that. But let’s go over this again. I do not fit into a size four.”

“Thank God. Cynthia, I am proud of you and proud to be with you. This is not to embarrass you, and speaking of that. If any of them get catty, shut them down in any fashion you think appropriate. Charisse is the worst. She is perfect. If you don’t believe me, ask her. You get my point.

Here’s the kicker. I want you to find an outfit that YOU feel comfortable in. This is not a contest; this is me taking my lady to a fucking boring afternoon. Beer and brats afterward, you get what I mean.”

“I am going to be so proud to have my arm on yours. I will do everything on Earth to make you proud of me.”

“I know. Let me shave, and we can head to the shops.” I took my coffee and went into the bathroom. I was only shaving, so the door was ajar.

The hinges to the bathroom door slowly opened to the sound of the spooky movie late at night. Cynthia poked her head in as I was lathering up my shaving cup. She got behind me and rubbed her naked body against mine. She was even rubbing her pussy hair against my bare ass.

“Baby. I have never seen you shave. Go on, don’t let me stop you.” She was running her hands up and down my chest. When I tried to put the lathered brush to my chin, her hand wrapped around my growing cock.

She stroked my cock a few times, then turned around and rubbed her ass against mine. She went right back to stroking my cock. “Would you mind if I play with your balls while you shave?” Her sultry voice whispered in my ear. Now she is playing with my balls and stroking my hard-on.

She stopped and sat on the toilet. “I don’t mean to distract you, Hot Buns. Go on with your shaving.” Cynthia is sitting on the toilet with her feet on it and her pussy exposed. “You’re lucky; you just have to shave your chin; I have to shave my underarms and my legs.” Cynthia seductively ran her hand from her ankle to her groin. “But I don’t shave my – “

That was it. I threw down my shaving brush, picked Cynthia up, and threw her over my shoulder. Cynthia was giggling and laughing the entire time. I “threw” her gently on the bed and spread her legs.

“After this, you may not have to shave your pussy. I may just chew all of your hair off.

I pushed my head between her legs and started lapping her wet pussy lips. Cynthia held my head and moaned when I grabbed her tits and started to milk them and play with her nipples. I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and ran my tongue up and down between them. Cynthia cooed with delight.

I had my head buried between her legs, licking and sucking her pussy. Cynthia grabbed my head from between her legs.

“Jack,” she panted, “I’m going to cum. Shove it in me now.”

I got onto the bed and slammed my cock deep into her pussy. Cynthia yelped as my body slammed into her. I pounded her sweet pussy. Cynthia wrapped her arms and legs around my body. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled on it. I sucked her tit into my mouth and nipped her hard nipple. Cynthia moaned and let out a yell; her cum squirted from inside her.

The harder I pounded her pussy, the more she squirted. I couldn’t stop; my cum shot from my balls, splattered, and filled her pussy. She was riding my cock as I pumped load after load of cum into her. Her pussy couldn’t hold the all of the cum we were producing. It overflowed onto the bed.

Exhausted, I collapsed on top of Cynthia. I tried to keep some of my weight off of her, but she pulled me on top of her.

“I want to feel your body. I want to feel the sweat and hear you pant. I want to feel my Master fill me with his cum. I always wanted to feel all of you as she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

I laid on top of Cynthia; my cock was still inside her. When it slipped out, she whimpered, “I still want to feel him in me.” She whispered.

I rolled from her and lay next to her. I covered us with a sheet. Cynthia cuddled close to me, her breasts pushing against my chest. She put my cock between her legs and pulled me to her.

“I love you, Cynthia. You are my world; you are everything to me.”

“You are my Master, my protector. My life belongs to you.”

We cuddled together for several minutes.

We went to the kitchen to finish our coffee. Cynthia looked fabulous sitting there naked. I fall deeper every day for her. She was sipping her coffee and smiled at me over her cup.

“Honey, are we going to look for dresses today?”

“Yes, why?”

“Not pants, suits, or anything like that, right?”

“Cynthia, it’s up to you. I could see you in a dress or a pantsuit. If you don’t like pantsuits, we won’t get one.”

“Baby, it’s not that I don’t like pantsuits. But trying on dresses, I don’t need stockings. But with pantsuits, I do.”

Aliinaxxi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliinaxxi

Now, Cynthia has me completely baffled. The look on my face must have told her I was confused.

“Jack,” Cynthia was looking over her cup, giggling. “I would rather not try on pantsuits today; my inner thighs are whisker burned.” Cynthia giggled even harder. I just hung my head, embarrassed.

It was afternoon when we finally got down to shopping. Cynthia wore a button-up blouse and a skirt that hit just above the knees. I didn’t dare ask her if she had panties on. I lagged for a minute just to see her ass sway as she walked.

I opened the door to the first dress shop, and Cynthia came to a dead stop.

“Jack, you have got to be kidding me. This shop is as much as a house payment.” Her expression was disbelief.

“You deserve it, boring meetings or not. If you find one you like and feel comfortable in, we’ll get it. Forget about the rich bitches, think about Cynthia.” I opened the door again, and Cynthia walked in, apprehensively.

A well-dressed lady approached us and turned to Cynthia. “Thank you for visiting our store. My name is Melissa; how can I assist you?”

“We are attending a company event. I am looking for a smart, but simple dress. I would say the event will be semi-formal and outdoors. What are your suggestions, Melissa?”

The ladies went off in search of Cynthia’s first coat of armor. I have talked to her on several occasions about these gatherings, for want of a better term. So, she was pretty well informed about what she was facing.

It wasn’t long before Cynthia emerged with a gorgeous light blue dress. The bodice was sheer lace and came to a “V” just at the top of her cleavage. It was the perfect length for the event.

“Jack, what is your opinion? If you like it, Melissa said it will need a couple of adjustments. Nothing major, and she guarantees that it will be ready for a Friday pick up.”

“I think you look fabulous, Cynthia. Melissa, you have done an excellent job. As long as Cynthia is pleased, considerate it sold.”

Cynthia held her emotions in check very well. She was ready to start jumping and shouting all over the store. The ladies went back and then returned within minutes. Cynthia was back in her blouse and dress, smiling from ear to ear.

We were walking back to the car. About four doors away from the shop, Cynthia let out a cheer and jumped into my arms.

“Oh, my God, Jack. I have never had such a dress in my life. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. I promise you will be so proud of me on Saturday.”

“I know you will be wonderful. Do you want to stop for lunch? Let’s make a day of it.”

“That would be wonderful. I have dreamed of having a day out with you forever. Can we go by the park and try one of the food trucks?”

“You bet! Corner’s Park it is.”

I parked in the lot and opened Cynthia’s door. Everything was so lush and green. The air was fresh and felt wonderful as it filled your lungs. We walked along the tree-lined pathway. We were not in a hurry.

The pathway curved around some thick shrubs. The smell of something wonderful was ahead of us. As we turned the corner, there was a food vendor. Fritz At His Wurst. I love the name; it shows originality.

Fritz put our order of a brat with kraut and mustard and a beverage. Cynthia walked a little farther and found a bench. It was shaded by the trees canopy and the thick ornamental shrubbery behind us.

The conversation was light and filled with laughter. There was some talk about Saturday, but that was at a minimum. Cynthia and I just sat on the bench, enjoying the day and each other’s company. Suddenly, the conversation stopped. Cynthia and I just looked at each other.

I got closer to her. Her eyes were soft and filled with love. I put my arm around her as we kissed. Our lips had just separated when an older couple walked by. They smiled at us, and then they kissed.

“See, love and happiness are contagious,” the gentleman said as they strolled along.

The afternoon was getting on, so we decided to pick up our trash and head back to the car. I heard Cynthia say OOPS! so I turned to see what happened. Cynthia “dropped’ her napkin and was bending over to pick it up. She made damn sure I knew she wasn’t wearing panties.

She turned to look at me. She had her hand to her mouth, acting as though she was embarrassed. “I was so excited about shopping I forgot to put them on,” she made a shy little smile for effect.

“What am I going to do with you, Miss Cynthia?” I acted like I was chastising her. She motioned with her head to the shrubbery and slowly licked her lips. She turned around and lifted her skirt just enough to show the bottom of her butt all the while looking over her shoulder with her seductive smile.

There was a bare spot in the shrubbery. We snuck in, trying not to disturb the branches and give away our hideaway. Cynthia opened her blouse and unhooked her strapless bra. She unbuckled my jeans and pulled them and my briefs down.

I fondled her tits and her ass while she stroked my cock. Cynthia turned around and offered her hot wet pussy. I slid my cock into her, and she whispered, Mmm, just do me; cum in me. I was so horny by now, I grabbed her tits and started humping her.

I could tell she was close to cumming, and so was I. I grabbed her nipples and pulled them. Cynthia let out a muffled moan, and he cum squirted me. That’s when my first load shot into her steaming pussy.

I pulled on her tits, and she slammed her ass against me. My balls slapped against her clit. Her cum squirted out while my thick cum squirted into her. Our pounding back and forth drained all of the cum we had in our bodies. I put my arm around Cynthia’s waist as my limp cock slipped from her warm pussy.

Cynthia turned to me and bent over to lick any cum from my cock that was left. When she sucked it into her mouth, my knees almost buckled. Cynthia held my ass in her hand as she finished sucking any cum left anywhere on my cock.

She stood up and held her blouse open. “More at home.” She finished dressing as I did.

Carefully, we left our sex spot and walked back on the pathway as if nothing happened. As we walked back to the car, we saw the same older couple walking hand in hand as we were. We smiled, and they returned the smile. But somehow, I had the weird feeling his smile said, ‘Don’t get caught.’

Walking into the house, I said to Cynthia, “I am so sorry. I forgot about your thighs being sore. But it wasn’t all my fault, you little vixen.”

“I think the protein lotion made them feel much better. After I freshen up, you can check. You check whenever you want, you know that, Jack. But, um, after you shave, please.”

Now, I completely felt like a heel.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments