Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When the alarm clock went off, I growled at it.  I rolled back onto my back, and Cynthia was lying on her back and smiling.  I looked at her, and she pulled the sheet over her mouth to hide her giggling.

So, I started to tickle her.

“NO, JACK, NO PLEASE STOP, JACK DON’T I HAVE TO PEE, PLEASE, STOP”  She was laughing and trying to get away.  She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom with her hands between her legs.

When she came out of the bathroom, I had the sheets back inviting her back into bed.

“Huh-huh, no way.  I just made it in there.  With that grin on your face, there ain’t no way.  I’ll start the coffee. 

Cynthia was walking out of the bedroom when she turned with her hands on her hips.  “You are such a bad boy.”  She took a few more steps and turned again.  “And I Love It,” she giggled.

I got out of bed and gave the alarm clock the finger.  I went into the bath to do my morning ritual.  As I lathered up my shaving brush, I thought about growing a beard.  Then I thought about Cynthia’s tender inner thighs.  Don’t want that to happen again.  No beard.

I walked out of the bath, and the bed was made with my trousers, socks, and tie neatly arranged on it for me.  A fresh cup of coffee was on the nightstand and on the door was my shirt and tie waiting for me.   I stood there asking myself what I had done to deserve this wonderful woman.

I almost called work to say I quit when I walked into the kitchen.  Cynthia was busy fixing my breakfast plate, wearing a tee shirt cut off just below her tits, and a fairly tight pair of jeans shorts and barefoot. 

I walked over to Cynthia, took her in my arms, and kissed her long and passionately.  Our lips parted, and Cynthia let out a long sigh and just stared at me.

“Where did that come from?”  She was panting a little.

“I am the luckiest guy in the world.  Cynthia, thank you for setting my clothes out making the bed and my coffee loving me and just being you.  I have no idea what I have done to deserve such a wonderful, wonderful woman and partner.”  I hugged her and kissed her again.

Cynthia looked at me and grinned.  “Well, if that’s the case, you can tickle me any morning you want.  Just let me go potty first.”  She giggled and hugged me.

“Now sit down to breakfast before it gets cold.  I’ll reheat your coffee.  I made a meatloaf sandwich for your lunch.  You have a microwave, right?  And a small salad, the dressing is in the same container, pretty neat, huh?

All I could do was stand there amazed at this girl.  And what a wonderful lover. 

I sat down to breakfast and when I was done, she cleared the table.  I went back to the bathroom to finish up then got ready to leave.  On the table by the door, was a thermos of coffee and my lunch bag.

I arrived at the office at eight sharp.  A couple of the other guys had just pulled in so we walked in together.  I walked by Nancy’s office, stuck my head in the door, and said “Good morning”.   Nancy’s bright smile is always a nice way to start a morning.

I put my things on the side table I have and checked my messages.  Nothing important, until the last one.  BEEP Good morning my wonderful man.  I miss you very much.  I hope your day goes well.  Come home to me soon.  I love you.  BEEP.

I sat there looking at the phone.  My heart was beating faster.  I just sighed.

“Can I interrupt your romance, Jack,” Mrs. Timbrook was standing in the doorway.  My face turned deep red.

“Good morning, Ma’am.  I was just checking my messages.” I stammered.

“Yes, and wishing you were with that pretty lady of yours instead of being here.  Everyone I talked to thought Cynthia was a fun person.  Kathy said Cynthia had the most contagious laugh of anyone she ever heard. 

But back to business.  Have you looked over the new project yet?  Mr. Jennings wants everything in place. I know we have over six months before it starts, but you know Anthony.  He leaves nothing to chance.”

“I have the plans on my desk now.  I wanted to check my messages first and then start to review the plans.  I got a bit sidetracked.  You know how Mondays can be.”  I blushed.

“Yes, Jack, I do.  Especially when you’re in love.  I’ll talk to you later.  Thanks for your hard work.”  Mrs. T left my office and I got to work.

There was nothing special about Monday.  I began reviewing the plans,  looking over the specs and the surveyor’s report.  Lunchtime, I got my little brown lunch bag and pulled out my meatloaf on rye.  Attached is a hand-drawn picture of a girl and a very cursive I love you.  I put the sandwich in the microwave and taped the note on my workbench.

I received a call from one of our contractors asking for a pin placement.  It seemed as though it wasn’t where the plans indicated.  I got the plans and took a photo of the area he was concerned with.  I sent him the photo, and ten minutes later, he let me know everything was as it should be.  Cool.

Around three, I decided to take a break.  The plans on my table were in the works, so there wasn’t much left to do with them other than file them.  I walked to the men’s room and made myself comfortable.  Then I stopped at the vending machine that used to make my lunch and got a beverage.  I apologized to the machine and told it I would not be dining with it any longer.  Then I strolled back to my office. 

When I sat down again and started to look at the new project, a problem jumped out at me.  It appeared that we were twelve feet on the adjacent property.  Not good.  I got up and darted from my office.  I looked into Nancy’s office, she was on the phone, and I waited.

“Nancy, is Mrs. Timbrook available?”

“No, she has gone for the day.  So is Mr. Jennings and Mr. Lupton.  Is there a problem?”

“Shit!  OH, sorry.  Yes, we are infringing on the property next to our building.  I need to let them know as soon as possible.”

“Jack, you have the one-thirty meeting tomorrow with them.  Can it wait until then?”  Nancy’s expression was helpless.

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

“I guess it will have to wait.  If any of them call in, please tell them we may have a problem, please.”  I begged Nancy.

“Sure, Jack.  I promise to tell them.

I went back to my office and got ready to go home.  Sleep will not come easy tonight.  Cynthia has seen me come home concerned before, but not since we have become so close.  I know I won’t be able to keep my concerns from her.

When I walked through the door, my girl was there looking beautiful.  We embraced and kissed.  When our lips parted, Cythnia said, “What’s wrong, Honey?  You’re not okay, I can tell.”  That sixth sense.

“No, Sweetheart, I am worried.  I looked over the plans for the new building, and I think there is a problem.  It appears our building is twelve feet over the property line of the adjacent structure.  Not good.”

“When I noticed it, I went to Mrs. T’s office.  Nancy said she and the brass were gone for the day.  I’ll have to hold on to this until our meeting tomorrow at one-thirty.  I can’t do anything without Jennings or Lupton’s approval.”

“Baby, take a nice hot shower.  Try to relax.  I’ll have dinner ready if you want to eat.  I know when you get very upset your appetite stops.  But please try to eat something.  Even if you want me to make you just a ham sandwich.”

“Thanks, Cynthia.  Would you bring me a beer, please?  I am going to take that shower you suggested.

I did eat the spaghetti and meatballs Cynthia made.  I’ll admit, I didn’t eat as much as I usually do.  The red wine she chose was great with her meal, I did finish the glass. 

Cynthia came over to me and hugged my head.  “I couldn’t do this before.  I’m glad I can hold you now,” her voice was soft and soothing.

“Thank you for all of your hard work.  I’m sorry I couldn’t eat more.”  I felt bad.

“Oh, Jack.  I understand.  I’ve seen you worried like this before.  But now, you can share it with me and I can hold you and try to make it easier.  You are so dedicated.”

“Sweetheart, if you don’t mind, I’m going to go lie down.  I feel exhausted.”  I hugged Cynthia and kissed her.

I could hear Cynthia putting her hard work away.  I felt like shit for not wanting to eat.  She worked so hard.  She said she understood, but that doesn’t show any appreciation for her hard work.  Damn it, just damn it.

Cynthia came into the bedroom.  It was dark, I didn’t want a light on. She gently got into bed next to me.  She cuddled next to me.  She put her arm under my head and put it on her chest.  Her perfume and soft skin felt so good, almost like a drug.  The weight and worry seemed to lessen.

“You’re a good man, Jack.  Your dedication and concern for the company is unprecedented.  I am so proud of you.”  She cuddled closer to me and pressed my head against her breast.

I remember kissing her nipple, and that’s all.  My brain must have put me to sleep.  I felt Cynthia move from under me and kiss my chest. I heard her say ‘I love you, Jack Langdon’.

Somewhere in my subconscious, part of my mind woke up.  I can’t say I was fully awake, but I was aware of my surroundings.  I felt a soft touch on my body, it could only be Cynthia. 

I felt soft touches on my body, and I know I heard I love you so much Jack, as her lips kissed my body. I felt her soft hands touching me and lightly moving from my neck to my groin.  Again, the soft words, I love you, Jack. 

My mind became more aware of Cynthia’s touches.  She kissed and touched me slowly and softly.  I felt her kissing me from my chest to my groin.  Her fingers wrapped gently around my balls.  I felt her lips kiss them and then suck them into her warm mouth.

Her hand moved up and down my body as if to remove any stress or pain from me.  She moved between my legs without my balls leaving her warm mouth.  She continued to gently run her hands up and down my body.

Cynthia placed her hands on my face, then wrapped her fingers around my wrists and pushed them over my head.  Her soft lips covered my cock head and her tongue wrapped around my growing cock.  Cynthia purred as my cock grew stronger between her lips.

“Mmmm,” Cynthia purred as she slowly swallowed my cock.  Her trained tongued wrapped around it and licked it from my cock head to its base.  Slowly her head moved up and down over my wanting cock.  Her hands held me captive as she orally removed my senses.

She released my cock only to purse her lips and place my aching cock head between them.  Her tongue slowly slid across and then back.  I wanted to cum in her mouth, but I was not in control. 

Cynthia used her pursed lips to glide up and down the length of my cock.  Every nerve, every cell was screaming for release, and the veins in my cock pulsed ready to burst.

She gripped my cock firmly, then my clouded mind heard, I love you, Jack, but I felt her hot breath on my cock as she slid her lips over it again. 

I felt the back of her throat on my cock head every time she swallowed.  I realized in my mind, that I would feel the back of her throat massage my cock every time I would shoot my cum.  Her oral manipulations of my cock demanded I cum.

The first load of cum burst from my boiling balls into her mouth.  My cock head felt her muscles swallow it.  Then the second, then the third.  Each time I shot a load of my thick cum into her mouth, Cynthia swallowed it and massaged my cock head.

She had emptied my balls.  My cock was going limp in her mouth.  Her tongue searched for any cum left, then licked it for her to swallow.  My body was sore from the strain of my orgasm.  Cynthia had not released my cock.  Her hand massaged my balls to ensure any cum left would be pushed through my cock.

Cynthia released my cock and my balls.  She cuddled next to me, wrapping her arms around me.  My mind was still reeling from the sexual onslaught of my woman.  My body, every nerve was so sensitive the slightest touch made me jump. 

She pulled me to her.  Her bare butt pressed against my body.  She moved my arm over her and placed her breast in it.  She tightly held my hand on her breast.  There was no more of today to remember.

 

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments