Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Driving to work the next morning, I was assessing my situation. According to Cynthia, our relationship began around the first of February. October would be eight months. Usually, couples celebrate six months or a year, but eight months is a bit unorthodox. Our relationship has been unorthodox. How do you explain you met your girl by hiring her as your live-in maid? Sounds kinky.

I usually stop at the coffee pot on my way to my office; this morning was no different. When I walked by Nancy’s desk, we shared morning pleasantries, and then I sat my things down in my office. Nancy came in with her hands on her hips.

“I’m supposed to get your coffee.” She teased.

“You said you made lousy coffee,” I continued the fun.

“Yes, but you’re supposed to drink it anyway and complain about it.” She was trying not to laugh.

“Hey, give me a break; this is only my second day. I’m new at this.” That was all, we both had a good laugh.

“Jack, I will get you coffee if you want, but I’m here because Mr. Jennings had a meeting with the legal department. He wanted me to tell you how grateful they are for the way you handled the situation on Tuesday.”

“Nancy, honestly. This is all over the top. I was only doing my job. I appreciate everything, but this has gotten a life of its own. Mrs. Timbrook said that I was up for a raise anyway.”

“That’s true, but sit down. The legal department has put you up for Employee of the Year.”

“What? No, that’s insane.”

“Jack, my little mouse told me that you saved us from a huge lawsuit and horrible press. You say you just did your job—that’s true. But you uncovered someone who didn’t want to do their job properly, and that’s where it became huge. Jack, just be yourself. We all appreciate you, just as you are.”

“Thanks, Nancy. Can I push my luck a little?”

“What do you need?” She had an ‘I know what you're doing’ smile.

“Can you cover an extended lunch hour today, and maybe tomorrow?” I gave her a sheepish smile.

“Sure, I know she’ll be surprised.” Nancy started to leave my office.

“Hey! Is that mouse a mind reader, too?” She just chuckled and kept on walking.

At lunchtime, I snuck out, I thought. Nancy waved. She has to have built-in radar. I ran down the street to Tucker’s Fine Jewelry. They have a great selection from what Joe Blue-collar can afford to the taste of the high roller. But what would Cynthia like? She isn’t flashy, but she is a happy lady.

I walked in and looked into the cases. I wanted a ring to tell me “I’m the one”. A lady watched me for a while, then approached me. I hate high-pressure salespeople, so I was just going to see how she approached me.

“Good afternoon, sir. May I help, or would you prefer to just see what we have to offer? If I can help, just let me know. My name is Cynthia.” And she walked away. This is weird.

“Cynthia, a moment please. My name is Jack; I’m looking for a wedding set for my lady. Her name is Cynthia. This is crazy.” She smiled at me.

“Well, I am very sure your lady is warm and wonderful. That’s what your eyes tell me. Are you looking for a solitaire or a cluster?” Cynthia was patient.

“I think a solitaire. My girl isn’t flashy, but ah, em, bubbly. I know that sounds goofy, but that’s Cynthia.”

“Perfect. Please follow me. I think I have just the item.”

We walked to the back of the store. I thought it would be the bargain basement. Was I wrong?

“Do you think, Cynthia would like this?” She showed me a ring with a nice-sized diamond, fancy but not flashy. I was positive Cynthia would love it.

“I think you have found the perfect ring for my Cynthia, Cynthia. This still seems crazy.”

“Fate is a funny thing, sir. How would you like us to hold it for you?” A nice way to ask how I was going to pay.

“I’ll pay now, and would you hold it until October first? That’s when I’m going to ask her. I have never been this excited in my life.” Cynthia smiled and said, “Well, you’re not going to be able to hide your happiness. It’s show.” She smiled and took my life to their vault.

I strolled back to the office. I wasn’t in a hurry at all. Cynthia just made my life perfect. I can’t wait to ask Cynthia. If I tried to explain this to anyone, they would think the cheese slid off of my burger.

I walked into the office and only abused my lunch hour by ten minutes. I walked by Nancy’s desk, and Mrs. Timbrook was standing there. When I walked past them, I wished them a good afternoon. Then I heard Mrs. Timbrook ask Nancy.

“Did he.”

Nancy responded, ”Mm-hmm.” They both giggled.

Jim Simpson brought the new surveys. He knocked on the door and looked like there was going to be a firing squad waiting. I smiled at him and motioned him to come in.

“Jeez, Jack. I am so sorry. I don’t know how it happened, but I will find out. I know you had to bring it to Jennings's attention, but when I heard Lupton knew, I was sure my ass was grass.” I think Jim would have crawled around the room if I told him to.

“Jim, man, we all goof up. Luckily, we caught it in time and nobody is looking for your head. I know you’ll take care of it from your end. I might suggest you keep Jennings or at least Mrs. Timbrook up to speed about how you decide to change things.”

“Thanks, Jack. Again, I’m sorry. Thanks for giving me some breathing room.” Jim left quietly. I would hate to be in his shoes. Jennings is a fair man, and Lupton has a belief. I don’t expect perfection, just a lot less imperfection. He doesn’t leave a lot of room for error.

I put the updated plans on my desk. I was ever so careful when I looked them over. Tomorrow, they will get the one-hundred-dollar review. I may be the golden boy now, but I know that can change.

I got home and walked in the door feeling ten feet tall and bulletproof. Cynthia met me at the door, just as bouncy as always. Tonight’s attire consisted of a tube top that was on overtime when she put it on and a pair of shorts she must have had painted on with my favorite color, black, and barefooted.

Cynthia gave me my welcome home hug and a cold beer, then stepped back and let me enjoy her outfit or lack thereof. She kissed me and bounced off into the kitchen.

“Baby, your shower is ready for you, when you want. Would you prefer to have your beer first?”

I put my beer on the table and grabbed Cynthia’s arm. “No, I want you first.” I gave her a long passionate kiss and ran my hands up and down her back. When we parted lips, Cynthia leaned back, still in my arms, her eyes were wide and she was panting a little.

“Can I take my clothes off, or do you want to rip them off?” she panted.

“We will be, ah, discuss that later.” I gave her a sly smile. “I just want to hug you and tell you how much I love you. Cynthia, you have brought happiness and love into my life. I thank you every day and fall in love with you more every day.”

“Oh, Jack. Hold me. I’ve been thinking about us all day. I am so lucky. I try to show you every day, and you accept my love for the way I give it. I am so lucky.”

ExperiencedAlana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExperiencedAlana

“Honey, I’m not positive of the date, but I think our lives became one on February First, I think.”

“Yes, oh yes. You remembered. You gave me a dozen roses and some candy for St. Valentine’s Day, and you took me to dinner. Then you took me, and it was the most wonderful day of my life.” Cynthia finally inhaled. “I’ll never forget February First as long as I live.” Cynthia wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me. I could tell she was starting to sob.

“I know it’s an odd time for a celebration, eight months. But I have made reservations for us at Isabella’s on October First to celebrate our eight-month anniversary. Is that okay with you?”

That was all. Cynthia looked at me and started to cry. “Oh, Jack, Jack, I don’t care if it’s the Burger Barn. Isabella’s, oh my God. That is the, oh Lord, Jack. Are you sure, Isabella’s? I understand they have ladies in the restrooms to hand you soap, towels, and “other things” if a lady needs them. Jack, I’m –“

Cynthia broke down in tears. She sobbed in my arms with her head on my chest. She held onto me as if her life depended on it.

“Honey, we are going to go and get a nice outfit for you for our celebration. I want to enjoy all the happiness and love you have given me.”

“I was a maid. I cleaned houses for a living. I had a one-room apartment that at least I didn’t have to share the bathroom. You hired me and I felt like I moved into her Highlands. Then you said you just wanted me. You didn’t want anyone else in your life. And my heart has been beating with joy ever since. Now, you want to make me a Queen.”

Cynthia sobbed so hard she started to hiccup. She couldn’t stop. She looked up at me with tears streaming down her face and - hiccupping.

“Oh, da-hic-mn it. St-hic-op it. Jack do – hic – somethin – hic! Cynthia was almost pleading.

“HOLY SHIT! LOOK AT THE BIRD STUCK TO THE WINDOW!” I said in a very loud voice.

Cynthia pushed away from me and looked at the front window. Nothing. Then she turned to me. “Why did you yell like that?”

“How’s your hiccups?” I got a slap on my arm, and Cynthia began to laugh.

“I thought your dinner was burning. OH SHIT, your dinner.” Cynthia ran to the stove the next thing I heard was her laughing. I walked up behind her.

“Problem?”

“It depends on how cold you like your dinner. I forgot to turn the oven on.” Cynthia went to turn the oven on, but I stopped her.

I put my arm around her waist so she was bent over. I pulled her shorts down just to the bottom of her butt cheeks and gave her two little slaps on each cheek. Then I let her up.

“Oh, Baby! What do I get if I burn your dinner?” I took Cynthia in my arms and held her tight.

“Cynthia, I would go through Hell for you. I love you so very much, Baby.” We kissed and held each other. “I’m sorry about dinner.”

“Hey, it’s Friday. Would you want to order in?”

“You know what happened the last time we ordered in, don’t you?”

“Hell, yes,” I said and pumped my fist into the air.

“Well, how does this sound? I got out to the store today. I brought in extra beer and some pizza rolls we can heat in the oven. If you want to shower, we can have the pizza rolls and a couple more beers, then get right to the HELL, YES! Your thoughts?”

“HELL, YES!” I started toward the bath when Cynthia called me. I turned around, and her tube top was gone.

“Take your time, Honey. I’ll be here.” She purred and jiggled her tits. I hope I don’t cut myself shaving.

I showered and shaved and expected to see my “evening attire” on the bed. Boy, was I wrong!

Cynthia was covered with the sheet. She raised it and said, “I’m not Italian, but would you like a roll, or would you prefer buns?” Cynthia’s sultry voice and intoxicating perfume went straight to my cock.

“Hmm, you’re not Italian, but I see you brought the sausage.” I got in bed next to her.

She laid next to me like she does when we go to sleep. I reached for her tit and squeezed it. Cynthia pushed her ass harder against me. I threw the blankets off and rolled her onto her back. She watched as I positioned myself between her open legs.

She looked down at me, lowering my face to her pussy hair. She inhaled deeply, moaning, "OH, OH."

I put her legs over my shoulders, and Cynthia nestled into a comfortable position. She knew her next move would be in the fetal position keeping me from sucking her pussy more.

I stretch out between her soft legs and lightly touched her pussy lips with my tongue. My hands were rubbing up and down her body, stopping to squeeze her tits or her nipples. I pushed my mouth against her pussy and slid my tongue up and down the valley between her sweet lips. Cynthia moaned as her desire began to take over.

I had a firm grip on her tits and pulled on them. Cynthia arched her back to accommodate my fondling. When I pinched her nipple, she yelped and giggled. She was enjoying the lust that was taking over.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and let my tongue slowly slide across it. Cynthia’s body quivered, and she moved her hips to get more of her clit into my mouth. I sucked it in hard and flogged her hard clit with my tongue. Cynthia groaned, and her body started to stiffen. I could taste the beginnings of her cum as it slowly dripped onto my tongue.

Cynthia’s orgasm was building, and I was going to make sure she had a long ride. I concentrated on Cynthia’s reactions and her breathing. She was panting, and she put her hands on mine and encouraged me to squeeze her tits harder. A good sign.

Cynthia started to whimper and purr as her climax built. She was squirming under me and moaning with desire. She was just about ready to cum. I released her tits; my tongue left her pussy. She looked at me in shock. I replaced my tongue with my hard cock, and my hands with my mouth. Cynthia groaned as I replaced my tongue and filled her pussy with my cock. She inhaled sharply and moaned, "Oh God, Jack, do it, do it to me!!" Cynthia begged.

I stroked Cynthia with long, hard strokes, then started to slam my cock into her got wet pussy. I got onto my knees and threw her legs over my shoulders. I was pounding her pussy as hard as I could. Cynthia was whimpering and cooing with desire, smiling and humping up to meet my pounding cock.

I pounded Cynthia; she was grabbing handfuls of sheets and shoving the sheet into her mouth to muffle her screaming in ecstasy. Her cum shot from her pussy, drenching my body and dripping down to my balls. My cum shot into her pussy, and Cynthia screamed again.

I continued to smash my body against her clit. It seemed as though each time I did, another stream of cum shot from her pussy. My cock continued to shoot loads of cum into her pussy. I could feel the combination of cum dripping from her pussy onto my balls.

I kept pumping her even though I knew my balls were empty. Cynthia was drained, and her pussy filled with white salty cum. She used her legs to push me out of her. She rolled on her side into her fetal position. Panting and moaning, trying to save her pussy.

I lay down next to her and cuddled her into my arms. Cynthia whimpered and pushed back against me.

Cynthia whispered, “Cover us for me, Jack.” We fell asleep exhausted but knowing how much we love each other.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments