Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When I woke up on Sunday, I didn’t smell the coffee. I thought we forgot to set the timer. I thought I set it for nine, but it was only seven-fifteen when I looked at the clock. I growled at the coffee pot and headed back to bed. Loretta was coming out of the bathroom.

“Is it time to get up, Baby?” She asked through a yawn and stretching.

“Sweetie, it’s seven-fifteen, and even the coffee pot is still asleep,” so much for my morning report.

She sat on the edge of the bed. She smiled and reached for my hand. She pulled me to her and held my body against hers. The warm feeling of her breasts against my groin made my cock twitch.

“Is he awake, Michael?” she teased.

“Are you within ten miles of him?” I teased back. “Hell, he can’t tell time. Don’t listen to him,” I love playing with Loretta.

“But, every time I listen to him, I get so happy and so does she,” Loretta smiled.

“Baby let’s rest a bit more so they can have all the fun they want later. I hate it when he acts like a dick,” I pretended to be upset.

“Oh, I like it when he acts like a dick. Yummy!” Loretta licked her lips.

I got in bed next to her. She scooted her butt against me including my half-hard cock. I caressed her breast, and we fell asleep cuddled next to each other.

The next time I woke up, it was nine-thirty. I quietly got out of bed and woke up the coffee pot. I crept into the bathroom and freshened up for the day. Loretta’s makeup and brushes were sitting on the vanity. They made me smile and my heart skipped a beat.

I tried to sneak into the kitchen without waking Loretta, but that didn’t happen.

“Do I have to ring for room service, or does it cum, oh, I mean arrive on its own?” Loretta's voice was happy and teasing.

“Does Madam prefer her coffee with cream?” The goofing at each other was starting early.

Loretta had a sexy smile, “If I decide on cream, I will acquire it,” Loretta purred.

“My heavens, someone is frisky this morning,” I tried to sound seductive.

“Yes, she is,” Loretta grinned. “Unfortunately, for her, I have to freshen up and get ready for the day. And I know we should go to the apartment and pack more things.” Loretta sighed.

I looked at Loretta, and my expression was sad as well. I brought in her coffee which has been our ritual since our first morning together. When I handed her the cup, she used her other hand to hold mine. Loretta gave me the most loving smile. I couldn’t describe it if I had to.

“Honey, we know the movers are coming Wednesday. They are starting here first, then going to Annie’s place and dropping the stuff off. Then, as you know, they are going to the apartment and bring your things here. Have you decided on all of the things you want them to move?”

“No,” she said sheepishly. I just chuckled.

“Let’s do this baby, we’ll go to the apartment and you can put a yellow Post-it on what you want them to move. How does that sound?”

Loretta set her coffee in her lap, smiled at me, and then said, “I’m in love with a genius. I love that idea. Michael you are my knight in shining aluminum foil,” she giggled.

She went into the bathroom and I went to the kitchen and started breakfast. Loretta was gone for a while, I understand girls are like that. When she came into the kitchen, she was using her crutches. I stared at her for a moment, then turned to look at the couch. Her leg was still on the couch. We forgot to bring it into the bedroom last night.

I slowly turned around to Loretta. My face was red. I smiled and said, “Oops,” and started to hide behind the island. I heard Loretta laughing and pouring our coffee.

“Michael O'Shaughnessy, you are a bad boy. You will answer to me,” she paused, “tonight,” then she chuckled with a sinister tone.

I looked over the island just enough for her to see my eyes. “Promise?”

I was putting the ham and eggs on the plates, while Loretta was fitting her leg. She inhaled and smiled. I held her chair as she sat down, then she kissed me and I sat down.

“I hate to say it, but we should go to the apartment today and try to finish up the packing. There are only a few things left on the walls, and my things in the bath. The second bedroom is packed, so we’re good to go there.”

“Loretta, you are a very efficient lady. That’s one of the many reasons I love you so much. Should we stop and buy another tub or two? Jack and Travis said they would help with the little things that are left.”

“No, I think we have enough tubs. I will be very happy to have my things around our apartment. And what other man but mine would give up his things for a woman? You never cease to amaze me,” she wrapped her arms around me and put her head on my chest.

Loretta walked into her apartment and looked around. So many of her possessions were sitting in tubs at our apartment. I told her that in just a few days, her things would be together again and I couldn’t wait to see how she decorates our apartment.

I was packing up a few things in the kitchen. I didn’t hear Loretta moving around. I was certain something touched her heart. I walked into the bedroom and stopped at the door. Loretta was standing there, holding a sheet and just staring at the bed.

I quietly walked up behind her. “A penny for your thoughts,” I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her.

“I know the bed is going to our apartment, but I, I mean. Oh, I don’t know,” she sounded so sad.

I gently turned her around and held her again. She looked up at me and then put her head on my chest again. I kissed her on the top of her head. I held her for several seconds. I knew what she was thinking—our first time. Our first time to make love was in this bed, in this apartment.

“Sweetheart, I think I can help,” I kissed her long and passionately.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me like never before. She stepped back and I unzipped her sweat top. It fell to the floor. Then I undid her bra, it followed her top. Loretta never stopped searching my face.

I pulled my top off, and she ran her hands over my chest and kissed it. Our eyes made contact again, and as she slowly closed her eyes, we kissed deeply again. She moved her hips forward so that her pelvis pressed against my stiffening cock.

She reached into my sweatpants and caressed my swollen cock. She pushed my pants down and then my boxers only as far as she needed to. She guided my cock between her legs and moaned as my cock slid between her pussy lips.

MarieMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarieMoon

I laid Loretta on the bed. I placed the pillow under her head and her hair framed her beautiful face just like our first night. Loretta smiled at the memory. She opened her legs and her arms reached out to me. I lay next to her, we embraced and kissed, and her warm breasts felt so good against my bare chest.

She pulled me on top of her and my cock slid into her waiting wet pussy. She purred as my cock filled her opening and her legs wrapped around me. She offered her breasts to me to be suckled.

I firmly caressed them and then sucked on her left breast. My tongue made circles around her hard nipples, Loretta cooed, and I began to suck. She pushed my head against her breast as I licked and sucked to her gentle moaning.

I slowly stroked my cock in and out of Loretta’s warm pussy. Her cooing and whimpering always arouses me. I started pumping her and she was pushing her hips forward to meet my strokes. Occasionally I would stop and she would rub her hard clit against me. This makes her hotter.

I sucked her breasts and nipped her nipples. Loretta would push me against her breasts. Her hips would meet mine and our sexual coupling got hotter and hotter. Loretta yelped when she felt the first drops of my precum juice drip into her pussy. That seemed to be just what she needed.

Loretta inhaled deeply and as she exhaled, she moaned quietly. Her cum drenched my cock and balls which was all I needed. I shot my first load into Loretta and she continued to mew and whimper as her cum flooded from her. I added load after load of cum to mix with hers.

We held each other as though our lives depended on it. Our climaxes continued as our hearts pounded and our lips refused to part. I had nothing left in my balls, and Loretta had given every bit of love she had. We continued through the motions even though there was nothing else to give. Our sexual giving had pooled between her butt cheeks.

I got up and went for her warm washcloth. When I returned, Loretta smiled and parted her legs just enough for me to position it against her. My hand was still of the cloth when Loretta pulled me to her and kissed me ever so gently. Her eyes were filled with love, her body was moist from all she had given.

“Even though you bring the washcloth to me, I always feel that there is a part of you still inside me,” Loretta whispered.

I got in bed next to Loretta. She cuddled close and rested he head on my shoulder. Her warm breath flowed across my neck, her war breast pressed against me and her warm leg resting on mine.

I squeezed her and she squeezed me. We just lay there together enjoying our continuing love. She kissed my cheek, inhaled, and let out a happy sigh.

“You just seem to know, don’t you? It seems as though you know what I’m thinking and what I’m feeling. You just know.”

“No, Baby. You tell me. You have always paid attention to me and watched me. I have done the same with you. I think that it is part of our love and our love for each other. We listen to each other. It’s a wonderful feeling.”

“Oh, yes, it is. Not to bring up anything stupid, but I knew how you were going to react to Sue Ellen. That’s why I didn’t tell you about her. I knew you would be there defending me. I wasn’t surprised when you said to ask Annie if she would take your furniture. The womb that bore you had an amazing heart.”

“Mom was pretty cool, just don’t get her Irish up, nor Dad’s. But he taught me well. He said one day a good woman would come to me. I wouldn’t even know when, but she would be there. And there you were. Just like Dad said, a good woman.”

“I hate to break this wonderful moment up, but,” Loretta interrupted.

“I know, but who says we have to be dressed to do it?” Loretta purred.

I agreed, but I did suggest to wear our tennis shoes. A good deterrent against furniture and other assaults on the little toes. She agreed. With that, we removed the bed sheets. When she saw the damp circle, Loretta looked at me and she was bushing. I blew a kiss at her.

Loretta went into her closet and started packing things stored in there. She put some in a tub and the other on the floor. I was taking our love nest apart. She turned to ask me something but stopped. I was pointing to the wet spot on the mattress. Loretta blushed even more.

“Michael, I think everything is packed and ready to move. The stack of clothing on the floor, I want to bring a tub and give it to the Church. I am leaving some food in the fridge just in case. It will fit into two grocery bags,” Loretta exhaled.

“Good idea. There are seven tubs left, should I take them with us or leave them for the movers on Wednesday?” I didn’t know if there was a tub, she needed to take with us.

“There are two tubs, one in the bedroom and one in the bath. Could we take those with us when we leave, please,” Loretta asked with a sly playful smile.

“How about if you get our beer from the fridge and I’ll take the tubs to the car, okay?”

“Michael O’Shaughnessy, you’re wearing nothing but what your mother bore you!” Loretta’s voice was high and kind of loud.

I just laughed and set the tub down. Loretta didn’t see the humor in it. She handed me a beer and we sat on the couch. She cuddled next to me, and my arm was around her. Once in a while, I would caress her breast, and Loretta would look up at me and smile, then push her head against me.

We casually finished our drinks and dressed. Loretta wanted to freshen up, so I told her I’d take the tubs to the car. We locked up and headed for our apartment. I elevator is big enough for me to put both tubs in with enough room for us. Loretta wanted the smaller tub in the bathroom. I got a TV tray to set it on.

“What’s the TV tray for?”

“Well, I can’t put it in the shower, you may want to use it. And I can’t put it on the toilet for the same, more important, reason.” I smiled. Loretta just giggled.

Loretta went to shower, I got a sandwich and chips together for a dinner of sorts. When she finished, I had my turn to shower and shave. I kept thinking about Loretta standing there holding the bed sheet. She is the good woman my Dad told me about.

We sat at the island with our sandwiches and beverages. Loretta was trying not to yawn, and so was I. We were in no hurry, it was still early evening, but the sandman was calling.

We went into the bedroom, I massaged Loretta’s leg, her pretty eyes were drooping. “That feels too good tonight,” she yawned.

I had her scoot down in the bed, then I followed her. Her little butt was against my bare body and my hand was caressing her breast. The sandman won this round.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments