Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Umph, oh, umph, damn it,” Loretta was trying to get to the bathroom.

“Wait, Honey, I’m here,” I jumped out of bed and grabbed her. We walked to the bathroom, I closed the door. I heard Loretta sobbing.

Finally, she called to me, “Michael,” she was sniffing.

“May I say something?” I asked. Loretta nodded her head.

“I need you just as much, Honey,” I hugged her.

“Oh, Michael. I’ve never been in this situation, I mean not having my sticks. It has really opened my eyes. I scared to death, you are going to get tired of ‘being there’,” she started to sob. I sat us on the edge of the bed.

“Loretta, I’m in this forever. I love you and will not leave you or abandon you. All this is happening so I can prove to you I’m worthy of your trust and love. I don’t know how things went with other guys you dated, and it’s none of my business. If I’m not there for you, call the city morgue, I’m serious.”

“All of this is so new. Can we lay down and will you just hold me?” Loretta was still sobbing.

“My favorite place has you in my arms,” I spoke softly to her.

We laid down, I held Loretta in my arms. She was sobbing lightly, she finally fell asleep then so did I.

It was midmorning when I woke up. I snuck out of bed and put the coffee on. I was still wearing nothing and remembering how upset Loretta was during the night. I can only imagine how she must feel. I don’t know what I would do if I were in her shoes.

The coffee finished perking, I poured two cups and headed for the bedroom. When I went in, Loretta was sitting up in bed with the sheet pulled up to her nose. I stopped dead in my tracks.

“Honey, a – a what are you doing?” I was perplexed.

“I don’t have any makeup on. You can’t see me like this,” Loretta was serious.

“But, Baby, it doesn’t,” Loretta interrupted.

“Oh yes, it is. My husband is not going to see me without my face on,” Loretta’s mind was not going to be changed.

“Okay, Sweetheart, let’s go,” I caved.

I stood beside the bed. Loretta sat on the edge, she stood up and put her arm around me so we could walk to the bathroom. The Loretta could begin to do, well I guess what every lady does in the morning.

“Are you ready, Baby?”

“Yes, but DON’T LOOK!” Loretta demanded.

“Just let me know if I’m going to run into the doorjamb, please,” my only request.

When Loretta was safely in the bathroom, I handed her coffee through the crack in the door. I wasn’t sure how long this process would take, so I went to the living room, got her artificial leg, and refreshed my coffee. After a good twenty minutes, Loretta called me.

“Michael, are you there? I’m ready,” her voice was delicate.

She opened the door and we assumed our walking position. When we got around to the bed, she saw her leg. She looked at me and gave me a big kiss.

“I would have bet my life you would have brought it. It does complete the ensemble don’t you think?” Lorett was teasing.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and started for the kitchen.

“Honey, I have my prosthesis, you don’t have to walk,” Loretta stopped. “You just want to hold me, don’t you, Michael? It has nothing to do with the leg.” Loretta’s look was loving.

“You know I lost my heart to you that second at the Crystal Goblet. Yes, I care that you have certain things you have to do because of the prosthesis. It doesn’t change who you are. You are still a warm loving woman. The plastic doesn’t make you a whole woman, your heart does that.”

“Oh, Michael,” Loretta hugged me and rested her head on my chest. We kissed, a long soft lover’s kiss.

We went into the kitchen and I refreshed our coffee. I rustled up two quick orders of ham and eggs. We didn’t rush through breakfast, and we finished our coffee. Now it was time to dress and get to the matter at hand, packing.

When we walked into Loretta’s apartment, I finally looked at it. It is a girl’s apartment. Pretty pictures, and nice drapes, but no pictures of family or friends. That was something I was not going to question.

Her bedroom was all Loretta. Soft pastel bed coverings, a little vanity. There was a nightstand with a coaster from the Crystal Goblet, that made me smile. The bed was straightened, but for the most part, it was the way we left it. Her perfume was everywhere.

“Memories Michael?” Loretta smiled, handing me a beer. “I couldn’t make it proper. “I wanted it the way we left it,” she picked up my pillow and put it up to her face. “You’re still here,” she cooed.

“May I make a suggestion?” I was a bit shy about this.

“Sure, what?”

“Would you make sure you have your clothes and necessities for several days? I’m hoping you will be staying with me from now on. We can come here after work and pack up more of your things, but I am hoping you will move in, if you will, tonight.”

“You just made me the happiest girl in the world,” Loretta laughed and threw herself into my arms. She started to fill one of the four tubs we brought with her clothes. When she packed more panties, she gave me a sly look. “You already have a souvenir and me,” she blushed and giggled.

Loretta asked if I would take down the wall decorations and put them in a tub. While I was doing that, I could hear her singing and humming. She came into the living room and gave me my next instruction.

“Could you pack up the CD player? I know we can get stuff on our phones, but I have so many CDs that I love to listen to,” Loretta’s voice was nostalgic.

I rearranged the tub with the pictures and packed the CD player with them. In no time, the four tubs were filled, mostly with her clothes from her chest of drawers. She was going through her closet when I walked into the bedroom.

“Michael, I have so many outfits, but I need them for work. I’m not a clothes horse, I don’t know what to do,” She looked exasperated.

“Honey, how about picking out four or five outfits for next week? At least you will have them. The closet in the other bedroom is empty, it’s all yours. We can get more later in the week or whenever you need them.”

“I like that idea, Michael. I can also bring my other cosmetics that I use during the week. Should I pack casual clothes?” Loretta was trying to plan everything at once.

“Why do you need casual clothes?” I gave her a devilish smile.

“I love the thought of us being together, Michael, but I must admit, I will never forget this apartment. We made love for the first time here, in my bed. Now it’s our bed. Oh, we have two beds now.”

“Not a problem, Baby. I can move the bed at my, our new apartment into the other bedroom.” I smiled thinking I had solved the problem.

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

“But it is that bed that we made love for the first time at your, our apartment,” Loretta’s expression was confusion. I just let the subject drop.

She was putting a night bag together with her makeup, I called Jack.

“Mr. Jack, do you have plans for tomorrow night, like right after work?” The setup. “Could you meet me at Loretta’s and help me bring her chest of drawers down and put it in the back of my SUV?”

“Sure man, not a problem,” Jack answered. “I’ll bring Alice with me. The girls can talk and we can move her stuff.”

“Great, see you tomorrow around five-thirty,” I knew I could count on him.

“Michael, I have some roast beef left. I can make some bar-b-que sauce and make us sandwiches for dinner. I promise you, I can cook a full meal,” she said.

“Sounds perfect. I’ll put the tubs in the car, then whenever you want, we can head back to our new place.”

Loretta giggled with happiness and set about making our little dinner. By the time I got the last tub loaded, she had our meal ready. She served it up on a hoagie roll, chips, and a cold beer. We walked about the rest of the move. I suggested I hire movers for the big stuff and Jack and the guys could move the easy stuff.

I told Loretta we could put everything in the second bedroom for now and get it organized. When she was ready, I would call the movers. She liked the idea and suggested one of her friends. Her Dad worked with a moving company, so maybe we could get a discount.

When lunch was finished, I started to help Loretta clean up the kitchen. That ended abruptly.

“My husband does not work in the kitchen. That’s my job,” Loretta was dead serious.

“May I add my opinion?” My offense was to hold her as I stated my case.

“Yes,” Loretta was smiling.

“Honey, you work all day long, as I do. When you come home, you deserve time to relax as I do. Let me help with things around our apartment. We would have more time together too,” my best shot.

“Michael,” Loretta’s expression was serious. “I don’t mind sweating in the kitchen, as long as you keep me sweating in the bed,” Loretta smiled with her hands on her hips.

“I know when I’ve been bested,” She won, but she has the ammo.

Loretta started to pack the tubs with her possessions. As each tub was filled, I put it in the car. The four tubs were filled in no time, and each one was labeled. Now that the work was finished, we sat down with a soda. We were talking about nothing important when her phone buzzed.

“Hello, hey Annie. How are you? Yeah, I am moving in with Michael. We’re here now, come on over.” Loretta ended the call.

“Michael, Annie is a friend of Alice and me. Alice told her we were moving in together and she wants to buy the furniture I’m not taking. This is wonderful. She’ll be here in an hour. Are you going to behave yourself?”

“Well, okay, but just for one hour. Then you’re mine,” I growled.

Annie came over with her husband Travis. They were a very nice couple. Loretta showed them what she wanted to sell then left them to themselves. After ten or fifteen minutes, they came into the living room. Loretta offered them a cocktail.

“Annie and I have looked over what you want to sell,” Travis said. “We will take everything if the price is right,” Annie was excited.

“What would you say to six-fifty lock stock and barrel?” I asked. Loretta nodded.

Annie and Travis looked at each other, “That’s a deal,” Travis agreed. “Would you be willing to take half now and half later?”

Loretta spoke up, ”Whatever is easy for you is fine with us.” Loretta was squirming a little, not that you could notice.

Annie asked, “When do you have to be out?”

“We have three months. Take your time. Let me know when, and I’ll be here” Loretta was very happy.

They got up to leave, we said our goodbyes, and closed the door. Loretta slapped me in the arm.

“What did I do?” I asked innocently.

“You stinker. You had your hand under my butt and was rubbing my coochie. You said you would behave. Michael, you bad boy, Loretta scolded.

“I said for the first hour, didn’t I?” My poor defense.

“Ooo, you stinker.” Loretta was giggling.

I pulled her to me. We locked eyes, and Loretta sensually wet her lips. We kissed softly and I rubbed her back from her shoulders to her butt cheeks. Loretta cooed at my touches and slid her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues started our private orgy.

I caressed her cheeks in my hands and pulled her against me. Our tongues were still enjoying our sexual fencing match. Loretta was starting to breathe heavier. I reached under her top and unsnapped her bra. I reached between us and gently began milking her large tits.

Loretta pushed her hand down my pants and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock. She pushed my pants down and began to stroke it. I pushed her pants down just enough and she guided my cock between her legs.

Loretta slid back and forth on my cock for a while. My cock was wet from parting her pussy lips. Loretta moved back and walked to the couch. She pulled her top off and pushed her pants to the floor. Then she looked over her shoulder at me.

“I want it. Take me,” she whispered.

I took my tee shirt off and got behind her. I pushed my pants to the floor and gently separated her ass cheeks. My cock was at her opening. With a gentle push, my cock slid into Loretta’s wet pussy.

I was all of the way into her, and had her tits in my hands. I started massaging her tits, and rolling her hard nipple between my fingers. I pulled my cock out, leaving only my cock head in her. I slowly reinserted it until my body was pressed against her ass cheeks.

Loretta pushed back and arched her back. The whimpering from her excitement made my cock even harder. I started stroking Loretta faster and harder. Her head was hanging down and she whimpered louder. When my balls would smack against her pussy lips, Loretta mewed with joy.

Her loud panting and moaning made me start to pound into her. She was breathing heavier and her moans became a long low groan, her cum splattering my balls. She whimpered and mewed as she flooded my crotch, I pounded her as hard and fast as I could.

I squeezed her tits and pushed hard against her and stopped. The cum exploded from my balls covering Loretta’s soft pussy walls. She let out a high-pitched scream and shook her head from side to side. Loretta’s orgasm was at its heights and my pounding cock continued to shoot cum into her.

We were panting and moaning as our climaxes began to subside. My knees were weak so I put my hands on the couch for support. I laid my head on her back. Loretta reached behind her and held my head. My cock was going limp and sliding out of her. Loretta’s moan was unhappy.

I stood up and turned Loretta around. Our kiss was as passionate as the love we had just made. We were still breathing a little heavily as we looked into each other’s eyes. I have never seen or felt so much love in my life.

We put ourselves back together and sat on the couch. The beer had gotten a bit warm, but we didn’t care.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments