Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack was always good for his word. At five-thirty he pulled up in front of Loretta’s apartment. Loretta was upstairs filling up the empty tubs we brought with us. Jack and I carefully carried the chest of drawers down to his truck. He had borrowed some moving blankets to cushion from damage.

We loaded the tubs, loaded them up, and headed for my place. Jack stayed after his truck and my car was unloaded. Not surprisingly, Loretta had sandwiches and cold beverages sitting on the table.

Jack looked at the table and chuckled, “You sure have her trained.”

Loretta spoke up, “Yeah, but I have him trained to bring me coffee in the morning,” She had a sly smile and was bushing.

“Okay, I’m leaving this conversation right where it is,” he was laughing. We sat down for the food.

When we finished eating, I went downstairs with Jack and thanked him for his help. He said he thought Alice knew someone in the moving business. He would have her give Loretta the information. We shook hands and he drove off.

Loretta was on the phone with Annie when I walked into the apartment. She explained the situation. I was sure Annie would understand Loretta’s feelings. There was no doubt in my mind there would be girl talk after the business was finished. I grabbed a cold beer and headed for the shower.

I threw my clothes in the laundry and then gave myself a good hot shave. I turned the shower on to adjust the water then got in and closed the shower door. I just stood under the shower and let it run over me, it felt so good. I knew I had some time before Loretta finished her conversation.

Nope. Within a couple of minutes, I heard the shower door open and Loretta grabbed my arm for support. When she closed the door, I just hugged her and kissed her.

“I hate to interrupt your shower, Michael, but I got lonesome,” she stood there with her special smile.

“I don’t know how this is going to work, Michael. I’ve never showered with anyone before.”

“Honey, you and I can make anything work,” I assured her and kissed her.

I handed her a washcloth and I took one. We lathered them and began to wash each other. Loretta was hanging onto my arm. After a while, I could feel her pushing harder to stand, but Loretta said nothing. The erotic shower continued, and Loretta began to wane.

“Oh Michael, I’m so sorry but,” I interrupted her.

I steadied Loretta then turned off the water and grabbed a towel. I wrapped Loretta in the towel and helped her out of the shower. She sat on the bed, tears running down her face. She was so disappointed in herself.

I gently laid her on the bed and kissed her. Loretta whimpered, “I wanted so much to surprise you. To wash you and make you cum. I want so much for you and” Loretta broke down.

I gently kissed her and tried to pick up where we left off. I held her as close as I could and kissed her.

“Baby, you are making me want you so much, but my hair is wet,” she tried to apologize.

“My hair is wet, and my makeup has gone missing, and I haven’t,” Loretta interrupted me.

“I only want,” she stopped as I placed my head between her legs and lightly kissed her pussy lips.

I slowly parted her lips with my tongue. I slid it back and forth between her lips wet from deep inside her. Loretta cooed and inhaled deeply as my tongue rubbed over her clit. Loretta groaned as I firmly grabbed her breasts. I squeezed them and ran her hard nipples with my fingers.

I pushed her legs up and used my tongue to dart slowly in and out of her pussy. Loretta whimpered and inhaled sharply. As she slowly exhaled, I could taste the first drops of her cum. Her sweet nectar made me even more excited. Loretta took a deep breath and her cum squirted into my mouth and on my face.

She held my head, quivering and whimpering. Her tits were being milked and her nipples squeezed and pinched. Loretta was panting as she convulsed through her orgasm. She was grinding her pussy against my tongue and moaning.

“Oh Michael, please stop, please,” she panted. “I can hardly breathe, oh please,” she begged.

When I looked at her, Loretta’s eyes were closed and her fists were filled with sheets. When she opened her eyes, there was nothing but love and desire. She reached out and pulled me to her. She guided my cock into her waiting pussy. As I gently inserted my cock, Loretta closed her eyes and whispered, My man loves me.

I lay on top of her enjoying the feeling of her womanhood. I pushed it in as far as I could and kissed Loretta’s soft lips. She was still panting from her orgasm. She offered her breasts to me and cooed as I began to suck one.

“Yes, please,” Loretta whispered to me.

I stroked her with long slow strokes at first. As my need grew, my strokes turned to a gentle pounding, then to pure desire. I was pounding into and squeezing her breasts. She moaned and whimpered her approval and pushed against me.

The more I pushed my cock into her, the more she pushed back. I pulled out as far as my cock head, then shoved it back into Loretta. She panted and quivered and grabbed my ass cheeks. As she pushed my ass against her, I exploded into her.

My hot sticky cum splashed against her walls and covered her cervix. Every time she pushed my ass, my cock went deeper into her pussy and shot another load of cum. I pumped Loretta until my balls were empty. She held my ass as though she was afraid I was going to pull it out of her.

“Oh, Baby! Leave it in me,” she begged.

“Honey, you feel so good wrapped around me. So warm and loving,” I whispered to her.

We lay there locked together, holding and kissing. When the strength was gone, and it slid out of her, Loretta sighed unhappily.

“Baby,” I said, “I didn’t hurt you, did I? I mean, you had me so goofy I didn’t think when I pushed,” Loretta put her finger to my lips.

“My lover, no. You can’t hurt me. You don’t know how. When you pushed my legs up and put your cock into me, I almost came then. I’ve never had that happen. You never stop telling me how much you love me,” her eyes were so soft and loving.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

I got up and got a warm washcloth for her. I placed it between her legs, Loretta looked at me and smiled. She held my hand there for a moment, then kissed it and hugged it to her cheek. I bent over and kissed her.

I helped Loretta up and took her to the bathroom. She sat in her chair in front of the vanity. I took the bush from her and ran it through her hair. She looked at me through the mirror. A tear trickled down her cheek. I hugged her shoulders.

“I love you, Loretta,” I said as I kissed the top of her head.

“Oh, and I love you too, Michael,” she kissed the hand I had on her shoulder.

“Michael, I hate to ruin the mood, but Annie said she and Travis would like to come over after work tomorrow and look at the furniture. I said it was okay. Is that all right?”

“Sure, and remember I said they can have it.”

“No, Annie said they want to pay for it. I told them to make an offer, and pay any way that is easy for them.”

“That’s why I love you so much,” I kissed her again.

“Michael, can I put on my makeup now,” she asked a little sarcastically.

“I didn’t even notice. Sure. I’ll go fix a beverage for us,” I kissed her and headed for the kitchen.

I heard Loretta talking to Alice. It seemed as though if Annie wasn’t interested in the furniture, she would like a shot at it. I didn’t care one way or the other because Loretta’s things were coming into the apartment, then it would be our apartment. I just wanted my CD player.

Annie and Travis came over after work. They said they couldn’t stay long, they had to stop at Travis’ Mom’s house. Loretta gave Annie and Travis the ten-dollar tour of the apartment. Travis was especially interested in the couch. He said it would fit perfectly in the apartment.

They came back to the kitchen, and Loretta had snacks and beverages ready. They talked about the furniture, and then Travis said in a serious tone.

“Michael, are you going to keep the mattress?” He winked at me.

“No, it goes with the bed. It’s hardly been used,” I teased back.

Loretta stood up from her chair and slapped my arm. “Michael O'Shaughnessy, how could you say such a thing? You know you are fibbing,” she was indignant.

“Honey, do you realize you just told on yourself?” I chuckled.

“Yes, I DO! And I’m damn proud of it!” she sat down and we all started laughing.

We decided they would pick up the furniture on the following Wednesday. We would have the same movers move things from my apartment and then move Loretta’s things in. The girls were excited.

“Annie, did you ask Michael about the party on Saturday?”

“No, with everything going on, I forgot. Michael the office is throwing a party this Saturday. It’s kind of an annual thank you for the employees. Can we go?” Loretta sounded excited.

“Sure, why not? I would love to meet the people lucky enough to work with you two. Are you going, Travis?” I asked.

“Yes, for a while, but I have an appointment with my boss on a new project. It’s still iffy, but could be worth a ton. I’ll try to be done to pick Annie up.”

“Hey, Loretta and I can take her home. Don’t worry. Okay Annie,”

“Yes, perfect.”

They left and Loretta and I were alone again. We grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat on the couch for one of the last times. Loretta was looking nostalgic. She surveyed the apartment as if it was going to be the last time we would be there. She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder.

“Michael, I am so lucky. We have so much happiness. I have so much peace in my heart. We have a good life.”

“Yeah, Loretta. I’m very happy we met. I’ve loved you from the first second. You have made my life so complete. I never thought I could be this happy. Saturday should be fun,” I squeezed Loretta.

“Michael, can we get matching outfits? I think it would be kind of crazy but fun,” Loretta giggled.

“Why not? I think it would be great. What are you thinking about?” Knowing Loretta, it could be anything.

“I want to surprise you. Can we go tomorrow after work?” Loretta was so excited.

“Okay by me. Afterward, we’ll stop at the Dented Can and grab a bite,” I suggested.

“I am so excited!” Loretta almost jumped out of her seat. “But I hate to break this up, but you know what time it is,” Loretta was a bit somber.

“Got ya. Get comfortable Baby. I’ll be right back,” I went to get her lotion and her sticks. Her leg was getting tired.

I returned with the necessary things for her. She was probed up on the couch, her pants were off, and she was covered with her blanket. She started to undo the prosthesis, but I interrupted her. I gently took over the process. I removed the “stocking” that covered her leg and applied the lotion to her leg. Loretta just watched me with a loving smile.

After I massaged her leg with the lotion, I did the maintenance on the prosthesis. When I finished, I went to the kitchen for our beverages. I sat down on the couch, and Loretta just watched me.

“What type of man are you, Michael O’Shaughnessy? Who are you, where did you come from? Did my Guardian Angel send you? Are you, my Guardian Angel? Who are you?” Loretta’s voice quivered.

“Honey, I’m just a guy who is in love with you, nothing more,” my response was soft and loving.

We had a couple more beverages, then it was time for bed. I helped Loretta from the couch. She smiled at me and handed me her crutches, then put her arm around me. She smiled at me, and I knew exactly what she meant.

We walked to the bedroom together. I held her sticks, and she held me. I sat her on the edge of the bed, she got under the covers. I put the sticks close to her and then got in next to her.

As always, she pushed her little butt against me, and I held her breast. In no time, Loretta was breathing softly and evenly. I counted my blessings.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments