Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday morning was a beautiful, sunny day. The forecast was for a clear sky, a slight breeze, and a high of around eighty-five. I poured our coffee and took Loretta’s into the bedroom. Loretta was coming out of the bathroom looking beautiful.

“Good morning, Baby. How did you sleep?” Loretta was looking a little apprehensive as she took her coffee.

“I slept well. I love falling asleep in your arms. Are you ready for today?” she tried to chuckle.

“Are you?” I was worried about her feelings.

“Yes,” she said emphatically. “I have you, so I’m ready to take on the world,” she was feeling better about the day.

“I know we should probably go to the apartment and fill a tub or two, but I would like to take the day off. Michael, I loved last night, or little movie night. I love pleasing you and I am going to love being on your arm today,” she sounded stronger.

“Baby, we still have almost eight weeks. Let’s enjoy the weekend we started. Hell, and be damned with the rest. We need this weekend together.” I grabbed her and kissed her.

“You sure know how to end a discussion,” Loretta giggled.

Loretta had signed up to bring some goodies. We fixed them while we worked on our appetizers last night. She boxed them up, and I put them in the car. Loretta got in the car and we were off.

There weren’t many there when we arrived. That was great. I could pull up to the main food area and unload our food. Loretta wanted to stay while I went and parked the car. When I returned, she was talking to Annie and a lady named Peggy.

While we talked, others arrived and the crowd became festive. The food area was busting at the seams. Travis asked if I would help put up the liquor stand. I smiled, clapped my hands together, and followed Travis.

“Michael, leave some for the others. I know how you Irishmen enjoy good company,” Loretta laughed.

I waved my hand to her with my fingers crossed. The girls just laughed. They talked while we got the booth put together. I brought a beer back for Loretta and me. The girls stared in silence, as I poured Loretta’s into the proverbial red plastic cup, and then put the empty in the trash.

Loretta introduced me to the ladies and their husbands and boyfriends. We were laughing and having a good time when Peggy nudged Sandy and Loretta.

“Sue Ellen warning.” It was like someone put a wet blanket on a campfire.

“Hello guys and girls, I’m here,” Sue Ellen announced.

Sandy forced a smile and said, “Yeah.”

Sue Ellen gushed over everyone, especially herself. Most of the ladies looked as though they wanted to throw up. Some of the guys looked bored, others couldn’t keep their eyes in their heads. The ladies rolled their eyes in disgust.

I knew it was coming, and I had all six cylinders loaded. Bring the best you have you catty bitch.

“Damn, Loretta. Where have you been hiding this hunk?” Sue Ellen verbally groped.

“Michael and I met a few months ago. We were at a dinner with two other couples. We were at the Crystal Goblet,” Loretta answered flatly.

“Oo!” Sue Ellen said somewhat sarcastically. “Ritzy ditzy. I bet he is even better in bed,” she mocked.

“I don’t know,” I interrupted. “We aren’t engaged as yet. And Loretta is too much of a lady for that type of behavior.” I started straight at Sue Ellen.

“Well, I would imagine, you would have a certain concern,” she spewed.

“And what would that be,” I asked her.

“Well, you know, a, her condition,” Sue Ellen was getting backed into a corner.

“What condition is that, Sue Ellen? Could you be more specific? I guess you think she had a condition. What is it? I’m curious as hell,” I was getting mad.

“Ah, well isn’t it obvious?” Sue Ellen's face was red, and she was shaking.

“Sue Ellen. Why don’t you take your catty, salacious slander somewhere else? You aren’t the pick of the litter here or anywhere. It appears you think any woman would hop in bed with a man for no reason other than sex. You can find that on some street corners. Take your slime somewhere where it’s appreciated. Any gutter would suit you just fine.”

“How dare you talk to me that way. Who do you think you are?” she screamed.

“Since you can’t respect your elders, it’s time you learned to respect your betters. Begone.” I turned my back, took Loretta by the arm, and left.

Sue Ellen stormed off, and Loretta and I rejoined the others.

“My sincere apologies. I had enough of her vile accusations. I just can’t abide by someone slandering my lady. Please accept my apologies.”

I stood there waiting for what, I don’t know. Ed, who was with Agnes, raised his beer.

“Cheers to the man who finally said to Sue Ellen what everyone has wanted to say. Your next beer is on me,” Ed led the cheers. I was embarrassed.

I hugged Loretta close to me. “Feel better?” I asked her.

“I’m surprised you use your Irish on her. I am so proud of you,” Loretta kissed me and didn’t hide it.

“I wasn’t going down to her level. But I have a confession,” I smiled.

“I know. You had a damn good time doing it, didn’t you?” Loretta chuckled.

I looked at her and conjured up a solemn face. “Yes.” They all laughed.

We all strolled over to the beer stand and ordered another round. The guys behind the bar and our group got into a conversation. The laughter started and it continued; everyone was having a good time.

The DJ showed up and received a round of applause. While he was setting up close to the beer stand. I looked at him and realized I knew him from a project a year or so ago. We shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. I asked him to play a certain song for me when he could. He said there was no problem. I tried to give him ten dollars, but he refused.

I asked him if I could bribe him into playing a nice slow song after he got the crowd in the mood. I told him I was with my girl and we hadn’t danced together. Then I had to admit I was not much of a dancer. He smiled and the fix was in.

Mr. Music got things rocking with a few hot contemporary tunes. Then he announced he was going to slow it down a bit to give our hearts a rest. The DJ started to play “I Only Have Eyes For You” * I took Loretta’s drink and placed it on the bar. I took her hand and started for the dance floor. She looked at me almost in fright.

I smiled at her and gently squeezed her hand to reassure her. Unwillingly, Loretta followed me. We put our arms around each other’s waist and held the other hand. We moved around a little to the slow rhythm. Loretta never took her eyes off me. She smiled, closed her eyes, and put her head on my chest. And we danced our first dance.

“You don’t see it do you, Michael? You are making me forget it. The first time we made love, the massaging, the showers, the shorts, and now the dance. My very first dance ever. And it’s with the man I adore.” Loretta hugged me and put her head back on my chest.

The tune was over, I think my friend played the extended version as an unasked favor. The group was holding our place at the beer booth. When we rejoined them, Sandy and Peggy were giggling.

“I didn’t know you could dance, Loretta,” Sandy smiled her approval.

“I just found out myself,” Loretta admitted.

“Did you two know there was another world watching you?” Annie asked. “You looked as though nothing else existed but you two,” Annie was grinning.

Peggy jumped in, “I have to explain why we were giggling. Almost everyone was watching you and Loretta, and Sue Ellen was standing all alone, just seething in jealousy. It was beautiful to watch.” The girls started to giggle again.

“Yeah,” Annie said, “I can’t wait until Monday. I’d bet the rumor mill will be working O.T.”

The afternoon swept by. We danced some more and had a few more drinks. The buffet was ravaged, and the food was delicious. Even though I found a chair for Loretta she was getting tired. I could tell by her eyes. I looked up at Annie and winked. She understood.

“Baby, are you about ready to go? We’ve had a long day,” I was trying not to be obvious.

She smiled and said, “Let me finish my drink, and then, yes. I will be ready to go,” she was tired.

On the way home, we talked about how much fun we had. Her friends at work and their husbands or boyfriends are great people. I mentioned Sue Ellen’s name, and Loretta let out a devilish chuckle.

I was lucky and got a parking spot close to the elevator. When we got there, Loretta pushed the button for the second floor and said, I love you, to the elevator. She wanted to shower first; she was tired. I made the coffee for the morning and popped a cold one. By that time, Loretta was out of the shower.

“One for the road, Baby?” I motioned to the beer in my hand. “Then I’m going to hop in the shower. Are you thinking about an early night?” I was stifling a yawn.

“Yes, I think that would be wonderful. Are we going back to the apartment tomorrow?” Loretta sounded unenthusiastic.

Abbyysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbyysaenz

“It’s Sunday. We can sleep in and then go or stay in our jammies all day. Why don’t we play it by ear?” I suggested.

“Good idea, Baby. Yes, I will have a beer and save your spot,” Loretta yawned.

I came out of the bathroom, Loretta was sitting in the bed. She brought a couple more beers, but handed me her lotion. She sat there grinning as if to say Please? I sat on the edge of the bed and applied the lotion and then massaged her leg.

“Yes, I’m a spoiled baby,” she cooed. “I am very tired.”

I massaged her leg and we finished our beer. We talked about Wednesday, the day the mover would bring her furniture. The look on Loretta’s face was very happy. We finished our beer, I tucked Loretta in bed, and took the empties to the kitchen. I crawled in next to her, and immediately her little butt was against me.

I was thinking more about Friday than Wednesday. We would be with our friends at the Crystal Goblet and no one knew what was planned. My thinking was interrupted by Loretta rubbing her butt against my cock.

“Michael, I can’t sleep. Make me a bedtime story,” she purred.

“Make you a bedtime story?” I chuckled.

“Yes. I want you to make me a bedtime story,” she purred as her hand rubbed my cock.

“I thought you were tired,” I teased her.

“Well, not that part,” more rubbing.

I rolled Loretta onto her back. She was smiling like the Cheshire Cat. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me while she rubbed her hard nipples against my chest. Loretta was making little purring sounds.

I kissed her lips, then moved to her neck. Loretta’s sigh was one of anticipation. I kissed her neck the lightly licked a trail to her tit. Loretta shivered when my tongue circled her nipple. When I began to suck her tit, she groaned and arched her back. I reached over her and gave her ass cheek a firm squeeze, and pushed her against me.

Loretta’s breathing was becoming heavier as I licked my way down her tummy to her navel. I kissed, licked, and nipped all around her navel. Loretta was quivering and starting to pant. She pushed my head toward her pubic hair.

I kissed her pubic hair and traced around it with my tongue. After a few minutes, I licked the side of her mound as I moved to her groin. Loretta pushed her hips up; I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I lightly licked and nibbled in her groin, then moved toward her knee. She was mewing and squirming. I retraced my way back to her groin. I then licked her over her pussy, then down the other side to her groin. Loretta pushed her hips up trying to direct me to her pussy, but I headed down her leg toward her knee.

When I retraced my way to her groin, Loretta whispered, Oh Michael. It almost sounded as if she were desperate for my tongue. From her groin, I lightly licked the bottom of her pussy. Loretta moaned in delight. I moved around, so I was lying between her legs.

She immediately raised her legs and grabbed my head. She pushed me to her waiting wet pussy. I slowly slid my tongue toward her clit, separating her soft lips. I sucked them into my mouth and wrapped Loretta’s tits in my hands. Her moaning was increasing.

I slid my tongue in and out of Loretta's sweet pussy. I was sure to rub my tongue against the top of her opening. Loretta yelped and grabbed the bed sheets. I licked her lips for a while, then sucked her clit into my mouth. Loretta groaned and her cum squirted from her pussy.

I rubbed her clit with my tongue and Loretta’s nectar continued to flood my mouth and face. I squeezed her tits and rolled her nipples between my fingers while my tongue flogged her pussy. Loretta was panting and shaking her head from side to side. She inhaled long and slow and then exhaled in a long, deep moan.

She pushed away from me as far as the headboard would let her. She curled in her fetal position, panting and groaning as her orgasm subsided. I tried to kiss her hip, but she held up her hand and shook her head NO.

Loretta was calming down from her orgasm. She was still panting when she looked at me smiling. “I asked,” panting, “for you to,” another pause, “make me a bedtime story,” She was still breathing heavily. “Not the unabridged,” more panting, “Encyclopedia Britannica.” She laid her head back on the pillow. Her breathing was returning to normal and smiling.

“Now, lover. Prepare to have your body pushed to the edge of exhaustion. Please lie down, while I ‘get my licks in’, if you will. I lay on the bed, Loretta had that little devil grin on her face.

She lay next to me. We were kissing and she had her tongue in my mouth. I was sucking her tongue, she was stroking my erection. She looked down at my cock in her hand and grinned. She moved between my legs and sucked my balls into her mouth.

Loretta had a way of sucking my balls and massaging them with her tongue at the same time. It is maddening when she does it. While her tongue encourages sperm production, her hand is preparing my cock to distribute the sticky cum.

She released my balls and then slowly swallowed my cock, licking it as it disappeared. Loretta’s head was slowly bobbing up and down on my cock. When she got to the head, she held my cock, pursed her lips, and slowly slid them over my cock. Once she had the head captive in her mouth, her tongue rubbed and licked over and around. When she licked the underside, my brain almost exploded.

She took my cock out of her mouth and stroked it with the perfect pressure. As her hand took over my arousal, Loretta looked at me and sexually traced her lips with her tongue. By this time, if I could move, I would have thrown her on her back and shoved my cock into her as far as it would go. Loretta had my mind mesmerized and control over my body.

She returned to sucking my cock, top to bottom, and using her hand so the pressure was maintained. When she stopped sucking, she would stroke it and just smile at me. I was losing my mind from her erotic sex.

“Mmmm, I love playing with my pleasure pole. It’s delicious and so hard. Mmmm, just how I like him. What would you think if I hid him? I have a special place just for you so only you and I know where he is,” The entire time Loretta is looking at me, she is stroking my cock.

Loretta got up and straddled me. Her eyes were locked onto mine as she guided my cock to her pussy. She didn’t put it in right away; she rubbed the head between her pussy lips. My heart and my chest were pounding. She had a devilish grin the entire time she rubbed my cock head between her pussy lips.

She positioned my cock at the opening of her pussy. Slowly, I watched it disappear into Loretta. She smiled and purred as it entered her. When her clit was against my body, she rocked back and for so slowly and methodically. Taking her time and enjoying the clit massage.

She put her hands on my chest for balance and rode up and down on my cock. Now all I wanted to do was cum. Loretta had other ideas. She leaned forward as her hips ground on my cock. Her tits were just out of reach.

“Does my man want to suck them? Which one do you want first, or does it matter?” She giggled and lowered her left tit to my mouth.

I sucked her tit like a sex-starved crazy man. Loretta cooed as she let my lips milk her tit and I gently bit her nipple. She pulled her tit from my mouth and offered the other one. She was rocking back and forth on my cock the entire time. Then she destroyed my mind.

“Baby, watch as I ride your cock until you cum,” she turned her back to me and reinserted my cock into her pussy.

She was riding my cock to make me cum. She was gliding up and down in a rhythm that was just as if I were on top of her. I couldn’t take any more. My balls exploded through my cock and splattered Loretta’s pussy. She cooed as the next load shot into her.

When she had unloaded my balls, she got off of my cock and gently sucked it into her mouth. Every nerve in my body was shot and my blood vessels pulsed through my veins with a vengeance. I couldn’t move, only breathe.

Loretta raised a little, and my useless limp cock made its appearance. She turned to face me. Her face was flushed and the beads of water were desperately trying to cool her. She took my cock in her mouth and made sure she didn’t miss a drop of my cum.

Loretta looked at me with total love in her eyes as she lay down next to me. She cuddles up to me and rests her head on my chest. I caress her head and kiss it I gently hold it against me. My body was still trying to recover from Loretta’s love.

“Baby, are you okay?” she whispered.

She was looking up at me with her sweet smile. I answered her, “No honey. My soul is somewhere, and I don’t think I will ever find it.” I kissed her.

“Sweetheart,” Loretta cuddled closer. “I have your soul and I’m never giving it back. You and your soul are mine to keep forever.”

“I want you to have it and keep it. I love you so much,” I squeezed her against me.

“I think I can go to sleep now, Michael. Thank you for my bedtime novel,” she giggled.

We lay next to each other. Her butt was up against my body. I reached over and caressed her breast. We drifted off to sleep.

*I Only Have Eyes For You - This song was written by Henry Warren and Al Dubin for the Busby Berkeley movie musical Dames in 1934, where it was introduced by Dick Powell and Ruby Keeler.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments