Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On the way home from work the next day, I phoned Frank. I asked him if he and Alice were free on Friday the thirteenth. It will be our six-month anniversary, and I wanted to have a little party for Loretta. I hoped to have him and then ask Travis and Annie. I would ask Annie at the party.

Frank said he would tell Alice. He was sure nothing would keep them from being there. I phoned the Crystal Goblet next. I explained it was for a party of six and the event. Monica, the hostess, said she would have everything set that would please Loretta.

When I got home, Loretta was already home. She was about three feet off the ground. She was all wound up about buying our outfits. I freshened up quickly and we were out the door, but she waited for me to open the car door for her.

When we got to the store, Loretta made a beeline for the tie-died shirts. She was like a teenager. I just stood back and laughed. She brought one over and held it up to me for size. It was an XL. It was too small. She went back for an XXL.

Then she went to find her size. I was standing next to her. She found one and held it up to her. I pulled it around her breasts and told her it was way too small. I got another “Michael” and a slap on the arm.

When she went over to the shorts, I was a bit leery. The closest I’ve seen to shorts on Lorretta is her panties. But I thought let’s see where this goes. She took the items I was holding and handed me a pair of white shorts.

“Here, Michael. Please go in there and try these on for size.” I could tell there were no options. Into the dressing room, I went.

When I came out. She was standing there and others were shopping. Loretta stood there assessing the fit. Then I asked in a rather loud voice:

“To these make my ass look too big?” And I turned like a model.

People, especially guys, were laughing out loud. Not my Loretta.

“Michael O'Shaughnessy, behave yourself. Those look just fine, now take them off. Oh, and put your pants back on. I am never taking you shopping with me again.” Loretta acted flustered. The others were still chuckling.

Loretta went in to try on hers. When she came out, she asked me how they looked. There was a distinct hush in the department.

“Baby, you look great. I like the way they fit you. I hope you get them.”

Loretta turned and changed back into her slacks. Everyone was still looking at me. I stood there smiling as proud as a peacock. Loretta came out of the dressing room, I handed her purse to her and carried the purchases. I walked out of the department with my ass in the air.

Luckily, Loretta has almost all of her clothes in the apartment. It’s beginning to look like ours. She has put up some of her favorite pictures and moved a few things around. We walked in the door and she turned to me.

“Baby, I’d like to take my bath and get settled in. I had to do quite a bit of walking at work, then the shopping. I need to relax.”

“Anything you want to do. What can I do to make it easier for you.” She looked so weary.

“If you would, just take my clothes, and toss them into the laundry. I can manage from there.” She sounded tired.

I must admit, it’s hard at times for me to remember that she had gotten along without me. She did things on her own. I don’t want her to think I think she is an invalid, but I want to be there for her. She gets it, I’m still learning.

“Baby, hot tea or a beverage for when you’re finished?”

“Oh, Honey, hot tea would taste wonderful, thank you.” I closed the bathroom door.

I had her tea ready for her, as well as her blanket and lotion. She sat on the couch instead of lying back. She looked refreshed, but still tired.

“Hey Baby,” Loretta said, “go on and take your shower and relax. I’ll take care of things tonight. Now go on and let the hot water run over you and relax you.” Loretta was stressed. And I knew why.

The hot shave and shower felt wonderful. I enjoyed every drop that cascaded down my body. But I couldn’t get Loretta's expression out of my mind. I know it was more than being tired. I wondered if she regretted buying the shorts.

I threw on a pair of boxers and headed for the living room. I wasn’t sure what the mood would be. When I got to the kitchen, I asked Loretta if she wanted more tea. She said yes. The water was still warm in the saucepan, so I heated it a bit more. I got a fresh tea bag and cup for her and took it to her. I handed it to her and Loretta hid behind it.

She looked at her lap, and her lotion was sitting there. She looked at me from behind her camouflage of a teacup.

“Please,” she whispered. “I’m sorry Michael. I’m scared about,” I interrupted her.

“The shorts. First off if you’re game I am. Second, if you want to keep them around here and get something else for the party, I’m in.” My voice was reassuring.

“No, Michael. First, I am wearing the shorts to the party. I bought them to make a statement and damn it I’m going to make my statement. Second, if I just wear them around our apartment, it’s more work for you to take them off when you want me.” She had a smile in her voice.

“But Loretta, I always want you, sexy!” I said proudly.

“Well then, I won’t wear the damn things around here at all,” she giggled.

She laid back on the couch and I applied the lotion to her leg. Her legs are so soft and smooth without the lotion. I started massaging her leg a bit higher a little bit at a time. Loretta noticed and smiled around her coffee cup.

I reached for her panties and started to pull them down.

“I don’t need the lotion up there,” she cooed.

“They’re in my way,” I answered.

“Well then. That’s okay.” Loretta grinned,

I started to get on top of her but she stopped me.

“No, no, no. No boxers, I want to feel my man between my legs, not cloth,” she demanded softly.

I removed my boxers and my hard cock was in plain sight. Loretta mewed and sat up. She took her top off and wrapped her arms around me. She held me as she sucked my cock into her mouth.

She let go and lay back on the couch smiling her seductive smile.

“Mmmm, that’s my man. That’s MY pleasure pole. Mmmm, yes,” she purred and pulled me down on her.

She centered herself on the couch, then I felt her soft delicate fingers wrap around my cock. We spoke not a word, but she guided me into her. When our bodies touched, she released my cock and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I felt her hot breath flow around my neck. I felt her nails gently make her invisible marks on me. I moved in and out of her a few times then stopped when our bodies touched again. Loretta moved her hips so her clit rubbed against me.

“My man, my lover, my husband. Take me, your wife. Take me forever, Michael,” Loretta purred in my ear.

Slowly I stroke in and out of Loretta’s wet pussy. We hugged and kissed as our hips moved in unison. Our erotic dance continued as I sucked on her breasts. Loretta held my head as I gently sucked her breast and fondled the other. Her heavy breathing turned to panting.

SpicyGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpicyGrace

I could feel her body dampen as she became aroused. At times when I pushed my cock into her, she would groan and moan with pleasure. As I sucked her breast, I rolled the nipple of her other breast between my fingers. Loretta’s grip around my neck tightened.

My orgasm was not far off. Loretta’s moaning and purring excited me more and more. I started to pump her harder and harder. She responded by pushing her hips against mine and yelping with pleasure.

Loretta’s breathing was coming faster and faster. Her moans were turning into groans of pleasure. She was panting heavily when my first load of cum slammed into her demanding pussy.

Loretta yelped with the feeling and squirted my cock and balls with her cum. She groaned with each shot of cum from my cock and rewarded me with more cum from deep in her pussy. I released her breast and wrapped her in my arms. I wanted to feel as much of her against me as our orgasm exploded together.

We had no more to give to each other. Our bodies made contact and the dampness molded us together. Loretta and I were panting. Both of us were exhausted from our sexual giving. We had nothing else left.

I started to roll off of Loretta, she held me so I would stay on top of her.

“Please, stay on me, stay in me. You feel so good, I feel so loved, please,” Loretta begged.

“I’m afraid I’ll crush you,” I said.

“I don’t care. I want to feel every part of you. I want to feel your weight on me. I want to feel you in me, ” Loretta purred.

My strength gave out, and my cock slid from inside of Loretta. She pouted. Loretta let me roll from her. I lay next to her and we kissed a long passionate kiss. When I looked into her eyes my heart melted. Loretta owns me, body and soul.

“You give me confidence and strength I’ve never had before. My productivity at work is even higher. I’m happier, I’m totally in love.” Loretta kissed me softly and gently.

“Girl, you make me dizzy. I have never had the feelings that I get from you before. I feel like I finally have a reason for living. Someone who I love and who loves me in return. A feeling like I love life." I was being honest with her.

“I’m guessing some of the people at work strangely look at you and make rude comments,” I sympathized.

“I think the general conciseness is that I have a prosthesis and no man would want to be intimate with someone like me. Maybe I’m being over-sensitive, but I can’t help it, Michael. I think I need to prove it to me more than them. Am I being foolish?” Loretta was almost crying.

“Honey, there is nothing to prove as far as you’re concerned, but those, um, ladies probably need a good dose of reality. I think you’re doing something good, by showing them you are all woman,” I was looking Loretta in the eye.

“Michael, not to change the subject, but do you think we could go to the apartment so I can pack a few more things?”

“I don’t see why not, it’s still early enough. Let’s go.”

I grabbed the empty tubs and she grabbed the lids and we headed for her old apartment. When we got there, Loretta had her phone and took pictures of what was left. She put the phone in her purse and sighed.

“I will miss this apartment. This was my first home away from home. There were a few nights of no dinner here, but I made it. Then you came into my life and this place became a palace to me. Now all of my love was in this apartment.” Loretta’s nostalgia had kicked in.

“I guess you know I was in love with you before I saw the apartment. And I meant it, that I couldn’t trust myself on this side of your door. When I saw you, my heart melted. I was hoping you would like me because I loved you.” I was smiling in my reverie.

“If I remember the trouble started. I was holding you like this. You were looking into my eyes. I kissed you and held you close to me. You sighed and returned the kiss. You unbuttoned my shirt you held your head against me and kissed me. You removed your top and I kissed your breasts. You grabbed my hair and held me to your breast.” I was holding Loretta and looking into her eyes while I remembered.

Loretta took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom. She removed my sweatshirt and then removed hers. She kissed my bare chest and I sucked her warm breast. I removed her sweatpants and kissed her pubic mound and the top of her pussy. Loretta moaned.

She removed my sweatpants and sucked my cock and massaged my balls. She put my cock between her legs and let her sweet nectar make it easy to slide back and forth. We were kissing and our bodies were beginning to sweat as our passion heated.

“Michael, this was the first time you told me you didn’t care about it. You made me so strong that night,” Loretta whispered lovingly.

I laid Loretta on the bed and lay next to her. We held each other and kissed softly. Our kisses became more passionate as did our fondling. Loretta bent down and began to suck my cock. I moved her hips and she straddled my face.

As she lowered her pussy to my mouth, I sucked her lips into my mouth and slowly slid my tongue between her lips. Loretta moaned and sucked my cock into her mouth. Time was standing still as we pleasured each other.

Loretta fondled my balls as her head slowly bobbed up and down on my cock. At times, her mouth would engulf my cock and I could almost feel the back of her throat as she swallowed its length.

I enjoyed the sweet taste of her pussy’s nectar as it readied for my cock. I pushed my tongue in and out of her pussy. I inserted a finger into her pussy as I licked her tender pussy lips. After a while, I withdrew my finger and slowly pushed her sphincter open just enough to admit my intruding finger. Loretta moaned, took my cock out of her mouth, and started to fist pump it as she sucked the head.

I grabbed her breast with my other hand. Now there were virtually no parts of our bodies that were not being aroused. Our bodies were sweating against the strain of our arousal. I rolled her nipple between my fingers and gently stroked her tight opening with my finger.

Loretta was still fist pumping my cock, she inhaled sharply and sucked my cock head back into her mouth. When she moaned, her pussy squirted her cum in my mouth and over my face. That’s when I shot my first stream of cum down Loretta’s throat.

We did not stop our passionate arousing even though Loretta’s cum flowed from her pussy and mine shot time after time down her throat. The time came when we were both spent. Neither of us had any more sex juice to share with the other.

I gently removed my finger from her ass and helped her move her leg back to the other side. Loretta moved up next to me. She cuddled under my arm and put her head on my chest. I pulled the bed sheet over us.

“Loretta, I told you I can’t trust myself on this side of that door,” I teased.

Loretta giggled, “Yes, I know. And I love it,” and cuddled closer.

We both dosed off. When we woke up it was after six in the evening.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments