Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had the feeling someone was looking at you? Well, that’s how I woke up Thursday morning. My Sweetheart was watching me. When I pried one eye open, she smiled.

“Good morning, Baby. How did you sleep?” She knew she almost gave me a heart attack the night before.

“I did very good,” I yawned. “Are you ready for your coffee?”

“Yes, please,” her smile is like sunshine.

I returned with the coffee, Loretta was sitting up in bed with the covers pulled up with her breasts showing. I damn near dropped both cups.

“You are trying to shatter my brains, aren’t you? To what do I owe this beautiful vision?” I’m trying to keep my little buddy from waking up. Loretta isn’t helping.

“Well, I thought I would give you a little something to remind you how much I love you when I can’t make up my mind where I want something,” she was giving me her coy smile.

All I could do was laugh and hand her the coffee. We sat in bed discussing where things could go. She said she liked the couch and chair where it was, but she may want to move the TV. I told her we needed to make a place for her sticks at night and during the day.

Loretta wanted to start with her vanity. She had a place for her prosthesis and her crutches as she got ready for work. We had to rearrange some things in the bathroom. Girls have more things than guys. She was sitting at her vanity looking for something. She wasn’t finding it.

“Baby, what are you looking for? Can I help?”

“I can’t find my shaver. I want to use it tonight,” she continued her search.

“Babe, use mine,” I thought was a reasonable idea.

“NO! That’s against the rules. For centuries a woman was not allowed to use a man’s razor,” she was quite serious.

I went into the bathroom and got my razor. “Here Sweetie, you can use mine. I promise not to report you,” She reached for it.

“But you have to promise that I will get to shave your leg,” I said with a sly grin.

Loretta gave me a sensual grin in return. “Yes, and how much of my leg is going to get attention before some “little thing” gets his attention?” she giggled.

I started toward her. Loretta put up her hand, “Later Michael. I know how you get. Well, so do I, I have to admit,” Loretta grinned.

“Maybe we should take a cold shower,” I suggested.

“Michael,” I was being admonished.

We finally got down to decorating. Loretta had her vanity and the bathroom to her satisfaction. Next is the living room. Loretta stood in the middle of the room with her hands on her hips. As she surveyed it she was nodding her head.

“I like the way it looks, what do you think,” she was asking honestly.

“I think the furniture is placed perfectly. But where are you planning on hanging the large forest picture? That is going to take up some wall space.” I added.

“Hmmm,” Loretta was thinking. “Michael, I think I’m going to wait on the forest picture. I have some other pictures that I may use instead. Can I hang my drapes on the windows?”

“Sure Babe. Let me get my step ladder and we’ll switch them out. Do you want to use your rod or keep this one? I think yours. I think it’s longer than mine.”

We got the drapes switched, and Loretta stood back and reviewed her choice. I could tell by the look on her face she wasn’t happy. I just stood there waiting for the inevitable. Loretta gave me that cute puppy dog look. I started to put the original drapes up.

When I was done switching the drapes out, Loretta handed me a beer and a kiss. She hugged me and pressed her head against my chest. My reward. So wonderful.

I sipped beer and was admiring my work when the sweeper brought me back to reality. It seemed a little odd having someone vacuum my apartment. The fact that the woman I love is going to be here all of the time. It was a warm feeling.

I handed Loretta a beer and she smiled her appreciation. “Honey,” I said, “we got up early, are you getting hungry? I’ll make some sandwiches or heat the burgers.” I offered.

“No, my man gets waited on. What would you like for lunch? I belong to you so I need to take of you. You have done so much for me, now it’s my turn,” her voice was so loving and her hug so warm.

“May I suggest, we take care of each other, just like we love each other?” Loretta squeezed me and sighed Yes as she exhaled.

Lunch break was over. Now to find a home for a few pictures and a round table with a small lamp. Loretta liked to keep it on during the night in case she got up for something. The table took a couple of moves before it found its home. Loretta was pleased.

We were both a bit sweaty, so I made a glass of ice water for us. Loretta looked at it like it was salvation. It did feel good going down. As we sat on the couch, Loretta was still decorating in her mind. I was wondering if we were going to be getting new drapes.

We put in a full day, but Loretta was happy. She so wanted her things with her. She had worked so hard for them. As for my stuff, that’s what it was, stuff. It was furniture and material on the windows. But with Loretta’s things here, there was warmth and love.

Loretta’s phone rang; it was Alice. I motioned to her I was going to shower, she smiled and nodded her head. I grabbed a cold one and headed to the shower. After a hot shave and a hot shower, I felt relaxed. Loretta was still on the phone, so I grabbed a pair of boxers and my nearly empty beer and an empty from the bedroom.

ShannonVega13
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonVega13

“Baby, would you like a beverage?” Loretta turned and looked over the couch.

“What are you doing with those, Honey?” I was confused.

“I was throwing them away, they’re empty." I held them up to show her.

Loretta laughed and said, “The boxers. What are you doing with the boxers on, sexy?”

“I didn’t want Alice to see me naked,” and I kept a straight face.

I threw the two empties away and removed my boxers. Loretta smiled.

“Does that come with a cold beer?” she purred.

“Yes, but only to one hot woman.” I growled a little when I said it.

We sipped our beers and reminisced about our meeting and our making love at her apartment. I remarked that she was wearing her makeup a little darker. She knows I love that. We talked about the move and how smooth it went. I reminded her she was the one who organized everything. She gave me a kiss for that.

“Sweetie, I’m going to shower. Then will you massage my leg the way you do? You make it feel so good. Yes, you have me spoiled. I’ll sit on the bed after my shower for you,” her voice was so loving.

I was sitting in the bedroom when I heard Loretta in the bathroom. “Damn it.”

“What’s wrong, Honey,” I had an idea.

“I can’t find my shaver, and I have to, Michael did you hide it?” There was a smile in her voice.

“Honestly, I did not. I said you could use mine under one condition,” I chuckled.

“Ooo, you stinker. Okay, a deal is a deal,” Loretta doesn’t give in that easily.

She came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her head. I sat there shaking my head.

“What?” Loretta asked, and then the light went on. “Michael O'Shaughnessy, if I didn’t love your balls so much, I’d bite one of them. Here.” Loretta removed the towel from her head revealing her wet hair.

I took her comb and gently combed her hair being careful not to pull it. Loretta closed her eyes and quietly moaned as the comb eased through her hair. Then I had her set on the edge of the bed. I handed her a glass of water, and she handed me her lotion to shave her leg.

She watched as I applied the lotion and pulled the razor up her leg. She waited until I wiped the razor, and then she spread her legs. I looked at her, she was grinning.

“Do you want a little off the top,” I teased.

“NO! You leave my coochie just the way she is,” I had my instructions.

I had Loretta lay on her tummy as I massaged her legs and feet. She only moaned and closed her eyes. Then I had her roll on her back. I massaged the front of her legs, then slowly moved up to her waist.

When I began to massage her tummy, she looked at me. Loretta saw my growing cock and smiled. She lay back on the pillow and spread her legs farther apart. I pulled her closer to me and then massaged her from her tummy to just under her breasts. Loretta cooed as the massage was beginning to arouse her.

I pulled her onto my legs and slid my cock into her aroused pussy. Loretta looked at me. She was moaning quietly and smiling. I drizzled the lotion onto one nipple, then the other. As the lotion flowed down her breasts, I firmly massaged them as Loretta purred with delight.

I firmly squeezed her breasts and rubbed her nipples between my fingers. When I started stroking her wet pussy, Loretta’s moan became a little louder. The more I squeezed and pumped, the more she moaned.

I could feel her pussy muscles begin to tighten around my shaft. I knew her orgasm was building. I squeezed her breasts harder and started pumping Loretta. It wasn’t long before I felt that sweet warm cum soaking my cock and balls. Loretta yelped and cooed as her orgasm peaked and her cum squirted around my cock.

Loretta grabbed my wrists to stop my fondling and tried to roll to remove my cock. I stopped pumping her, and she lay on my legs with my cock slowly losing its power to stay inside of her. Her brow was damp and her skin was dotted as though she was chilled. When she opened her eyes, they said I love you.

“If you did hide my razor, keep the damned thing. Oh my God Michael. How did you come up with that maneuver?” Her breathing was easing.

“I was touching the soft tender skin of the woman I adore. The more I massaged, the more I wanted you. The more I wanted you, the harder it was not to love you. I’ll get your washcloth.”

I covered her with the sheet, the went to get her warm washcloth. I lifted the sheet and placed the cloth between her legs. Loretta swooned and snuggled into the sheet. She had the expression of a satisfied woman.

“If you keep that up, Baby, I’m going to have to take up smoking,” Loretta chuckled.

“Honey, you’re already smoking, smoking hot.” I bent over and softly kissed her lips.

“Do you know what you want to wear tomorrow night?” Loretta had a big smile.

“I went out during lunch on Tuesday and found it. Do you like it? I hope you do, I love it.” She held it up to her and she looked gorgeous.

“Baby, you will knock them dead tomorrow night. Are you ready for this? I am going to wear a suit and tie. It is a special occasion.” Loretta looked pleased.

“Loretta, I can’t believe it is six months. I fell in love with you the second I saw you. I am so grateful you love me, too. I hope I never disappoint you.” My voice was quiet but serious.

“I don’t think you know how to Michael. You have a big heart and I love that about you. My man, my lover, my husband.”

We embraced and kissed a soft passionate kiss. She makes my world complete.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments