Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clatter – crash – thud scared me out of my wits Saturday morning as I rushed to the bathroom.

“Loretta, Baby!”

“DON’T COME IN HERE! I’m fine. My crutch fell, I’m okay,” Loretta reassured me.

Then I noticed her crutches were not in their spot. I sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for my heartbeat to return to normal. Maybe I’m overprotective, but I’m not changing.

With my heart rate back to normal, I went to the kitchen to start the coffee. I got the cups from the cabinet, and I noticed they were in order according to size. I wonder how that happened, I laughed to myself.

The coffee’s gentle “ding” let me know it was finished. I filled our cups and went to the bedroom. I peered into the room to be certain it was all clear. My girl was sitting up in bed. I handed her the cup, acting as though I was afraid of being yelled at.

“I didn’t mean to yell, Sweetie. It was, well, I was in no position to open the door,” Loretta was blushing.

“I heard the crash. I didn't know what happened, I was worried,” I told her.

“I know, and I love you for that. Now come in and let’s have our coffee. See, I even have my makeup on,” Loretta teased.

“Our reservations are at seven. Is there anything you want to do with the apartment? I know you were still thinking about the large picture. Have you decided?”

“Yes, I was going to leave it alone. I like the smaller pictures there. And I want to save room for pictures of us. We have a few, but I’m sure we will take more. Are you happy with it; that’s important to me." Loretta’s tone was serious.

“Honestly, Baby, I love the way you have things done up. I’m sorry the curtains weren’t large enough, do you still want to see if you can find another panel to make them longer?” I hoped her answer would be ‘no’.

“I like the curtains in the bedrooms. Maybe we will give the other ones to a thrift store.” She sipped her coffee.

We sat in bed enjoying our coffee and talked about how things were going at work. I got up and got a refill. After we finished that, we decided to get up. Loretta grabbed a robe, and I threw on a pair of boxers. We made it as far as the living room. Loretta was decorating.

I opened the front curtains. The day was bright and sunny. There were a few little white clouds that paraded by our window. I put on some light toe-tapping music, and Loretta hummed along.

When I sat down, Loretta kissed me and put her head on my shoulder. She was in a quiet mood. Her heart was happy, and she hummed to the tunes.

After a while, she sat up, and she had her soft but serious expression. She kissed my cheek and smiled.

“Michael, I was thinking as you opened the curtains. I would do that and try to hold onto my crutches. In the mornings, I would have coffee at the table with my crutches. When I would put my prosthesis on, sometimes, I left the socks on the vanity. I had to get it and hop back to the bed.

It was I had to do this, I had to do that, I had to get my socks from the vanity. Now, it’s we, us, would you, thank you, hand me this or that, please, and thank you. I didn’t realize how alone I had been. You walked into my life and oh my God my world changed. It was no more I – I – I, now it’s we, us,” Loretta grabbed me. She was crying as she put her head on my chest.

I could feel her body react with each breath and each sob. I knew Loretta could be emotional, but it always seemed to be about us. Sometimes, I think, in her heart, she has me sitting next to her at work.

“Baby, why don’t we just take today off? We’re going out for dinner with friends for our little celebration. Let’s just crash. We can walk together to give your leg a rest. What do you think?” I hugged her tightly.

“I have never had a day that I didn’t put it on as soon as I got up. I don’t know what it would be like, but I sure am going to find out,” Loretta smiled and finished her coffee.

We sat on the couch, listening to the music. I was teasing her by pulling on her rope cord. When I did it the third time, she grabbed my hand and pulled it loose. Her robe fell open. She grinned and patted my cock through my boxers.

She sat up and removed her robe. She stared at my boxers. I got the idea and removed them. She straddled my lap, held my face, and shared a long soft kiss. I wrapped my arm around her and put my hand on the back of her head. I pushed her lips against mine, and our breathing was getting heavier. I slid my tongue in her mouth, and she wrapped hers around mine.

I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and pushed her up a little. My cock slid between her pussy lips and into her warm waiting pussy. As she slowly lowered herself onto me, Loretta put her head on my shoulder. Her warm breath on my neck was arousing me, so I slid to the edge of the couch.

Loretta now could get all of my cock into her. She sat on it, slightly moving. Our lips were glued together and our tongues were trying to outmaneuver each other. Loretta pulled away from me and looked at me with her eyes full of desire.

She lifted a breast and shoved it in my mouth. I gently sucked on her breast. Loretta said, "Harder, Baby, harder." I sucked it into my mouth and nipped at her stiff nipple. Loretta yelped. I had a firm grip on her other breast. I milked and pulled on it. I stopped, Loretta whimpered, and then I bit her nipple. Loretta inhaled and exhaled with a long, low, sensual sigh.

She started rocking back and forth on my cock. This made it easy for her to rub her clit against me. Then she would slide up and down on my cock, mewing and panting as her pussy muscles squeezed me.

Her riding was getting more intense. She was groaning when she would rub her clit against me. She leaned back, holding my shoulders for balance. As Loretta rocked back and forth on cock she rubbed the head against the inside of her pussy. She had my calls boiling the eruption would not be far off.

Mistress_Jha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistress_Jha

Loretta was riding and grinding on my cock, moaning and whimpering with each stroke. Beads of exertion dripped from her forehead. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and then she inhaled deeply and held it.

I grabbed her tits and pulled on her nipples. Loretta exhaled, groaning and slamming her pussy up and down on my cock. One more groan and cum squirted from her, flooding my lap and drowning my balls. My cock exploded. Loretta yelped loudly and laughed as my cock continued spraying her pussy with my thick cum.

Our sex juices dripped down my cock. Loretta slowed her vaginal assault on my willing cock. One last sigh and Loretta’s head dropped onto my chest. She was panting and moaning, Oh, Michael, then just rested as she let her body recover.

After a while, she was still breathing a bit heavily, she looked up at me with a grin on her face. She put her head on my shoulders; she was still grinning. She wet her lips and then said, “Now I know why you are so tired when you’re on top,” Loretta chuckled and cuddled back into my chest.

The rest of the afternoon passed quickly. Loretta and I walked into the bedroom. I put her socks on as she looked on, smiling. I handed her the prosthesis, and she tended to it. I jumped in the shower and then had a quick shave. Loretta was sitting at her vanity, working her magic.

I reintroduced my body to pants, shirt, and tie, including the matching sports jacket. I thought I was looking pretty good until I turned and saw Loretta. I just stopped. I didn’t know what to say.

“Loretta! You’re stunning. You’re a-a-amazing. Baby, my God! Oh, could I mess up your lipstick!"

“Thank you, Michael. I was hoping you would like it,” Loretta smiled and turned around and did a courtesy.

Maybe we should stay here. I don’t want to go to jail because some nut would try to steal you.” I held her hands and ever so lightly kissed her lips. We got ready to leave.

At the restaurant, Monica had the table decked out. White linen tablecloth the whole nine yards. The Crystal Goblet was making me look good. Annie and Travis showed up, and Frank and Alice came in on their heels. They guys looked good, but the ladies were knock-down gorgeous.

Monica had Theresa for our server. She asked for our drink orders and said she would be right back for them. A few minutes went by and Theresa and Monica returned to the table. Monica had “I Only Have Eyes For You”, playing on her phone. Theresa came up with a small silver tray. On the tray was a small, bluish box. I stood up, and Theresa held the tray so I could pick up the box.

Everyone at the table had a confused look on their face. Our song played in the background as I got down on one knee. Loretta started shaking. Her hands flew up to her face, and tears cascaded down her cheeks.

I started, “Miss Loretta Covington, I am asking for your hand in marriage. Will you take me for your husband?”

Loretta’s hands never left her red face. Her tears were flowing heavier. She was frantically nodding her head “Yes.” I held out my hand, and she put hers in it. I slowly slid the ring on her fingers. I stood up, and she jumped into my arms.

The Crystal Goblet was resounding with cheers and applause. Monica had another server bring the champagne glasses and set them around the table. Then Monica poured the champagne. Loretta finally had a really good look at her ring and hugged me again. She managed to say, it’s beautiful, Michael, through her tears and sobs.

Alice and Annie were crying just as hard as Loretta. Loretta showed the girls her ring while her other hand wiped the tears away until the next ones filled her eyes. They guys shook my hand. I felt like I was ten feet tall and bulletproof.

Then Monica tapped her glass into a microphone. “Ladies and gentlemen, please raise your glasses to the future Mr. and Mrs. Michael O’Shaughnessy. May you live long and love longer. Cheers. The place erupted in “CHEERS”.

Mike and Travis stood and offered their congratulations and another toast. Loretta, well, Loretta was still shaking and crying. We embraced and had a long kiss. Then we heard over the sound system, “I Only Have Eyes For You”. Loretta and I were the only two on the dance floor. We danced and kissed as people applauded.

The dance was over, and we sat down. The mood continued only quietly. We sipped the champagne. Theresa came to the table, all smiles.

“My sincere congratulations. Let me know when you are ready to order,” she smiled and left.

“Baby, do you know what you want for dinner,” I asked her quietly.

“Michael O'Shaughnessy, you do this to me and then ask me what I want for dinner. My love, you are a different type of man. I do love you, so,” she finally looked at the menu.

We ordered, and when the meal came, everything was perfect. We lessened Monica’s champagne inventory by two more bottles and relaxed after a delicious meal.

When we were leaving, Monica stopped us and thanked us for choosing the Crystal Goblet. Then she gave Loretta the no-contact kiss on the cheek that ladies do. She shook my hand and thanked us again.

When we got home, I opened her car door as usual and we walked arm in arm to the elevator. The elevator dropped us off, and we walked to the door. I unlocked it then picked up Loretta and carried over the threshold. She giggled as I closed the door behind us. I set her down gently and then went to the fridge.

When she saw the bottle of champagne and two glasses, Loretta looked down and patted the front of her dress.

“My poor little coochie. And this is only the dress rehearsal.”

We laughed, entwined our arms, and had our first sip of bubbly, alone. We put our glasses on the island, embraced, and kissed. Our life has finally begun in earnest.

The End

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments