Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Bonding" - Chapter 10:- “Shopping and Pussy Power”

"It is 1987 and David's, Clare's and Sarah's first three-way date comes to a surprising conclusion"

8
0 Comments 0
888 Views 888
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"We pick up David's, Clare's and Sarah's three-way date just after we left the monkey enclosure. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The story is told from David's first-person perspective."

I parked a couple of minutes later in the large zoo car park. I was still laughing and rubbing my arm. Somehow, neither of the girls had seen the funny side of my, “I have not slept with any men,” comment. But I did not care; I needed my brief moment of triumph. It was part of the inner alpha man I liked to cling to. Though, of course, deep inside, I knew it would not last. I was not a complete fool. My girlfriends would get me back, their revenge.

But wasn’t it all part of our bonding?

The two girls ganging up on me! I smiled at the thought as today was turning out to be a good day, even if I now had a sore arm.

Now out of the car, it was the first time I had seen my two girlfriends standing side by side. I could not but help to swear as I looked at them, “Fuck, you both look gorgeous,” and they did. I should say that swearing is not normally my thing, but at that moment, those words were the correct way to express myself.  

Both girls stood there and smiled at me. It was a memory, which I will always cherish as I took a photo of them. The first of them together, standing side-by-side and I whisper this; I also managed to get my still-intact car in the background… Perfect!

Sarah and Clare were both dressed so very similar, in shorts, a T-shirt, and trainers. Their long, sexy legs were bare for the entire world to see. I was so proud that they had both agreed to be my girlfriend and it seemed both willing to give this three-way relationship ago, even if I… still owed them!

As it was now hot, we all left our jackets in the car and, much to the girl’s amusement; I then had another quick look around it, checking for monkey damage; luckily, the check confirmed there wasn’t any.

It was also the first time that I had gone out with two girls at the same time and I guess not many men have had that experience. If I am honest, it felt weird. It was something that I needed a lesson on, that is, if such lessons existed. It was an arm around one, then the arm around the other, then a kiss here or a kiss there. I was trying my hardest to give them both equal attention, but I found I couldn’t relax as it was not as easy to do. In the end, I just gave up, and I became me by letting the two girls give me all their attention when they needed it!  

We saw the rather lovely but smelly meerkats, the seals and the penguins before we all had a refreshing, floppy ice cream with a chocolate flake in it. We were having a great time, though neither Clare nor Sarah would let it go. It came up more than once that, “I still owed them.”

I felt great, two beautiful girls, one on each arm, and a lovely summer’s day. I also gave myself credit for coming up with such a good first-threesome date location. Who does not like spending the day looking at wild animals?

We saw birds in a large aviary, then snakes and other reptiles in the reptile house, but it was only me who saw the spiders in the insect house. For some unknown reason, Clare and Sarah said they would, “Wait outside… and I still owed them.”  

I must admit I often dropped behind them as they chatted like old friends, as I liked to admire their legs, their bodies, and their sexy bottoms. I guess that’s what all men do.

By two-forty, we had enough of seeing the animals. We had covered most of the zoo and had a great time, but it was time to do something different. Clare and Sarah had bonded and, if anything, I had become the third wheel, but that was good for me…

I wanted to be the third wheel today.

The whole day was about us uniting as a group of three, but could we make this function as two couples in a three-way relationship?

Well, I was much more confident now that it could make this work than I was a few weeks ago, but I knew there would be many more talks and questions if we followed this unusual relationship path. I felt that would be particularly true with Sarah, but yes, I was hopeful that we could all be happy as a family of three.

As we exited the wildlife park and I drove into the big city, I let the girls know that we were going shopping for sexy holiday clothes for Sarah and I asked if Clare could help us.

Clare laughed, “I know just the place… but it is expensive.”

 

*****

       

During the journey into the city, both Sarah and Clare, who, without me reminding them, were still sitting in the back of the car, kept asking about my past. They, perhaps quite rightly, kept saying, “That I owed that to them!”

But I did not budge, though I might have smiled. All I said was, “There will be a time and place for me to go over that,” and then I just grinned and reminded them, “I am driving… so don’t nudge me!”

Yes, I knew I was getting the girls a little annoyed, but that was all part of their bonding and we were still having a good time. I was planning to tell them both about my sexual history, but not today and only in private when we had sufficient time.

We did talk though. I mentioned that more properties had come up, and I was going to view one that looked good next Tuesday evening.

“Do either of you want to come with me to look?” I asked.

Sarah said, “Yes,” straight away, but Clare was not so sure.

She reminded me, “It is a long way for you to come and pick me up. Maybe I drive over to you, but it would depend on the use of my mum’s car.”  

It was true that a double round trip would be quite a few miles, but I wanted Clare there as I thought from the information supplied that this property was the one. We left it to discuss again Monday evening, once Clare knew if she had the use of her mum’s car.

After we parked the car, Clare directed us straight to a small specialised clothes shop. It was a boutique, which was in an area of the city known to be LGBT-friendly. As we walked towards the shop’s entrance, I could tell that Sarah was a little nervous about what we might buy for her. To reassure Sarah, I held her hand, and we looked like a couple, which, of course, we were.

Clare turned around at the shop’s entrance and stated with a smile, “By the way, this is the shop Brenda owns and brought me to last Saturday.”

I chuckled, but Sarah seemed to go quiet and hesitate before I helped her into the clothing boutique. A beautiful-looking black lady came over to us, having recognised Clare. I guessed it was Martina as the girls air-kissed one another before Clare introduced Sarah and me, in a way that made it sound like we all had been together for years.

“Martina, this is my boyfriend David and his other girlfriend Sarah,” and then, while looking at Sarah and me, Clair said, “This is Martina who I told you about this morning.”

Clare smiled at Martina as Martina looked at me, “Two girlfriends, aren’t we being a little greedy?”

I grinned and then once again let my mouth run away. “Absolutely, but I am always hungry for more.” As soon as I had said I regretted it and I suddenly felt very sheepish.  

We all knew that Martina was a lesbian. That was the reason I had said it and there was no chance she will be interested in me, but it didn’t stop Clare from gently nudging me. It was a reminder to be on my best behaviour.

Martina laughed, “Sorry, but you’re not my type. Though you do have two lovely girlfriends,” to which I laughed, while Clare and Sarah both smiled. I was not sure what Sarah really thought. This was a new world to both her and me. As far as I knew, Martina was the first openly lesbian lady that Sarah had ever met and talked to, and only the third one for me, after my second cousin and her girlfriend.  

Clare then explained to Martina why we were here…

“We are looking for some practical but slutty clothes for Sarah here, so she can dress appropriately when on holiday in Crete next month. We would appreciate any suggestions, but remember, we are not Brenda. So anything you can do on the price will be of great help to us.”

I felt Sarah retreat a little with Clare’s words. She had seemed to have gone all shy on us.

“Come over here, girl, I will not bite,” Martina then stated whilst looking at Sarah. “I need to have a good look at your figure.”

Sarah blushed and took another half a step backwards. She was a little nervous now, being the ‘object’ of everyone’s attention. So I helped and did the gentlemanly thing. I gave Sarah a little shove forward into the centre of the room.

“You got a lovely sexy figure, their girl,” Martina said to Sarah before asking her to, “Turn round,” which Sarah did. I noticed Clare had gone off having a good look around the shop, but I decided to stay put and support Sarah.

“I think I have the perfect evening dress for you,” Martina exclaimed, and then disappeared to the back of the shop for a few seconds. She came back with two red chiffon dresses. Both were beautiful and very short, but you needed to put them on to appreciate them fully.

Sarah looked at me and I said to her, “You need to try them both on.”

So we picked the one whose style we liked best and with that, Sarah disappeared into the changing room and I looked for Clare. She was now talking to Martina and had just given her something which I did not actually get to see, the unknown item, now nestling in a small shopping bag.

I walked up to the two ladies as I knew Clare was up to something and asked, “What have got in there Clare?” I knew I was being nosy, but I was also interested in what Clare might wear.

Clare watched me, trying to have a little peek; she nudged me and then smiled.

“It is a little something which I have bought Sarah for the holiday and I think you may like it too, but David, you are not allowed to peek at it, and Sarah isn’t to know until we get back to my house.”

I promised that I would not say anything, but now, I was even more interested, though I reframed from trying to look again.

With Sarah taking her time to change, Clare went into the changing room to check on her and help a little, if needed. It was a few minutes later, Sarah came out looking amazing. All three of us smiled and said how good she looked.

The dress was short. Actually, it was very short but not indecently so, as it finished maybe six inches down her thigh. It was made up of several layers of bright red chiffon and had that translucent look, as you could almost see everything underneath. The waist came in and there was a narrow, inbuilt, red belt. The dress was held up by two wide straps that rested on each of Sarah’s shoulders before plunging into a low neckline that left the top two breasts completely visible. It was also almost sleeveless, but it did have two loose false show sleeves that rested halfway down between Sarah’s elbow and shoulder.

“Turn round, Sarah,” I softly instructed, “So we can see the back of the dress.”

The rear of the dress was completely open above the belt and I happily realised that would not be possible to wear a bra. The lower half matched the front, but if anything, it was a little more transparent as Sarah’s panties were visible.

“You need to take your knickers off, Sarah,” I said before clarifying, after a sharp look from Sarah.

“We can easily see them through the dress material and we cannot judge how the dress will look, as they are very distracting. We all want to see what the full effect of the dress would be like.”

“Really?” questioned Sarah, still with an irritated look.  

“Yes really,” I enthusiastically replied, not knowing if it was true or not. I was more interested in showing Sarah off.

Sarah ducked back into the changing rooms. I had been hoping she would drop her panties right there.

A few seconds later, Sarah emerged and asked, “How does it look now?”

I looked and you could only just make out the faint line of her bottom and I said, “It looks perfect.” Clare and Martina both enthusiastically agreed.

“What looks perfect, the dress or my bottom?” Sarah asked, noticing that the three of us were looking more at her rear than the dress as a whole.

“Both,” the three of us said in unison and Sarah’s face turned the same colour as the dress before we all burst out laughing.

We purchased the dress. Yes, it was quite showy, but I thought it would be perfect as we would be getting all our evening entertainment in the luxury hotel attached to the complex where our villa was.

On our holiday, I wanted to show Sarah off and hopefully expand her and our sexual horizons. We had not yet had that discussion, but I knew it had to come if this three-way relationship was going to work.

We did not even try the other dress on as we were so happy with the first one, but just to finish off our shopping, we also purchased a pack of three very small G-strings. A red one, a white one and a black one, all of which Sarah could wear underneath her new dress should she choose to wear anything at all.

We left the shop thanking Martina, having also received a twenty-five per cent discount and as we walked back to the car. I also noticed that Clare was now discretely carrying a small paper shopping bag.

 

*****

 

We chose to drive back to Clare’s as the time was getting towards five and I knew she was going around Alan’s to both fuck and dump him, as she cruelly put it.

However, as we got nearer to her home Clare told me, “Please drive on to somewhere very quiet. We still need to discuss something.”

I thought it was something to do with the package she was carrying and it sort of was, but I also should have known better.

We parked right next to a disused industrial unit, a high hedge behind and to the other side of us. There was no one around, as were also in the countryside, though the city’s tower blocks could still be seen in the far distance.

When I turned around, both Clare and Sarah were giggling. I had no idea why.

Clare then said, whilst grinning, “Sarah and I have been chatting and we feel… you let us down.”

Sarah then added, “Yes, really, let us down.”

The girls then looked at one another and giggled again. I was still clueless as to where this was going, but I should have guessed.

Clare continued, “We decided that we need to hear all about your sexual history. Every little detail, just like the both of us told you early today.” Clare deliberately stressed the all, the little detail and you, making clear to me they expected to hear everything.

Sarah then added, “Yes, you cheated us and we both saw you grinning about it.”

I held my hands as if to deny it, though I couldn’t stop smiling or, more likely, grinning.

“So here is the deal,” Sarah said with meaning. “Firstly, we decided no talk, no sex!”

Clare then strongly added, “Yes, you are now officially cut off.”

I thought to myself that it was unlikely that both the girls could not go long without sex. They both loved sex. They’re not going to hold out, and I just smiled then, perhaps stupidly, deliberately, grinned widely.

That apparently was the wrong response! 

“You going to grin about it,” said Clare.

“And you not even heard the second part,” added Sarah.

I stopped grinning. “Okay, what is the second part?”

Both girls lovingly smiled at me.

I felt warm inside. I loved them both; I needed them both!

I knew I might not be able to hold out, and I was a little worried. This could get embarrassing for me. Something was up, a new dynamic. They had obviously been working on something together and come up with it while they were in the girl’s changing room.

Clare went on…

“Sarah and I have agreed that if you tell us all your sexual history, and that means much more than we already know. We will make out together right now, here on the backseat… and you can watch.”

Sarah then added, surprisingly quite convincingly…

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

“Yes, I want my first bisexual experience and I want to do it with Clare, right now in front of you, but only when I heard all your full sexual history… Nothing must be left out.”

I suddenly found myself with a very hard cock, but did not know if I was being played or not. I suspected the former rather than the latter.

Clare carried on, “You know how much I like to have sex with other girls, but you have never seen me with another girl, have you, David?”

I hadn’t!

“Well, now is your chance.”

The girls then lent into one another, their lips almost touched. Then, as if rehearsed, they both undid their shorts and completely opened up their fly. I could see their panties and even a hint of pubic hair. They had me and then they pulled apart and grinned. Their lesbian show was now on hold as they zipped back up and in unison, they both grinned at me. It was a grin similar to the grin I had earlier, but now there were two of them!

What do I do? I thought. My hard cock had the answer.

“Okay, okay, okay”, I said, “You win,” and so it started my complete history story right from how I lost my virginity, my first girlfriend, her sister, and the holiday romance with ginger-haired and very pretty Kirsty. She was my first love, and I guess because of that, would never be forgotten. It was just after her I met you, Clare, for the first time on my local beach. It was partly the thoughts of Kirsty and growing up that took me there.”

After Kirsty, I stopped and looked at Clare and Sarah. I was now getting to a couple of more embarrassing moments of my life, details I perhaps did not want them to know.

They looked at each other and moved closer, and gave each other a gentle kiss on the lips. That surprised me, and made me hopeful, before they looked back at me, silently telling me to go on… if I wanted more!

My cock was telling me to go on… tell them it all. It needed more and, of course, it completely overruled my head, which was saying they are playing you. Nothing more will happen between my two girlfriends.

So I said, “The next three moments in my sexual history are not my greatest and, to be honest, I am not sure I want to share them.”

I looked back, and the girls moved together again and kissed a little harder than before, then they stopped and again warmly smiled at me.

“Okay, I get it,” I resiliently said. I was their toy puppet, and they knew just how to pull my strings.

“Next came Susan. I met her in a town bar when I was on holiday in Wales with some mates. I got drunk, and we hit it off, Susan and me. The next thing I remember is waking up naked with her in bed at her flat. It was a one-night stand, my only one-night stand.”

I stopped. I didn’t want to say any more.

“We want more details,” both girls shouted in unison. It was, so they knew what each other was thinking.

“It’s embarrassing,” I said and then hopefully looked back.

The girls looked at each other and kissed again, then stopped before saying, “We want details if you want us to carry on.”

“Well, it’s the old classic. I thought I had gone to bed with a beautiful woman, but I woke up with her mother.”

The girls both laughed. “We want more details.”

“It must have been the drink,” I resolutely said, as if that explained all.

“Details,” both girls shouted again.

“She was much older than what I am interested in. She could have been in her forties…”

The girl's started giggling.

“Or fifties,” I then whispered.

The girls were now laughing, at my expense… “Details,” they roared at me.

“Well,” I said and then mentioned the first thing that came into my head…

“After Clare… She was the easiest girl I have ever got into bed with me!”

I think Sarah nearly wet herself laughing so much, and even Clare joined in.

“Well, it’s true,” I added. “Do you want any more details?”

No… move on,” Clare quickly shouted, with Sarah still laughing next to her.

I looked back. Both girls were a little red, not from the joys of girl-on-girl sex, as I hoped. No, they were a little red in the face from laughing at my expense, and I guess a little at Clare’s.

“Go on,” said Sarah, now somewhat recovered. “We want to hear it all and with that, the girls snuggled up together and once again waited for me to start my confession.”

“Well,” I said, “There are two more, but neither of the next two ladies am I that proud of.”

I looked at the girls and they quickly kissed, then kissed a bit harder. No tongue, but it was still very erotic and my cock jumped to attention at the sight. With its encouragement, I started to confess.

“Becca was the next girlfriend I had. I say girlfriend, but we were never boyfriend-girlfriend like we are. She was fairly attractive, but not as attractive as you two.” Clare and Sarah smiled. I wanted them both to know that they were the most attractive girls I had been with, or for that matter, even seen with.

I continued, “I was just twenty-one, and we used to get together maybe once a week… just for sex.” 

I look back at both girls, they were still cuddling up and as soon as I stopped they kissed each other once again and then smiled and said, “Go on.”

“We went together for maybe two months, no more, as she was not interested in anything but my cock.”

The girls laughed, and then they both said, again as if rehearsed, “Really!”

Before Clare added, “I cannot image why!” That got them giggling again.

“Well, it’s true, we never once went on a date and we nearly always met at her flat. Anyway, I was never that into her and we both knew it was a short-term thing.”

I stopped and waited, then smiled as the girls kissed again. Maybe a little harder this time before they looked at each other and giggled. It then occurred to me that they seemed to enjoy teasing me.

I carried on…

“One evening Becca and I had just finished having sex when I heard someone call out. It turned out she had a boyfriend who I knew nothing about.”

I looked at the girls again; they were cuddling and then they suggestively ran their fingers over each other’s clothed bodies even right down to their pussies.

I carried on, my cock now prompting me.

“I literary had just enough time to get my clothes and shoes on and then hide in the cupboard in the bedroom before the boyfriend appeared naked. Becca was still in bed. You could say I was a little scared, actually scared shitless, as the guy was huge, with big muscles.”

“How big was his cock?” the girls both asked, once again in unison.

“I never looked. I just stayed down and quiet. I thought for a moment I was going to be listening to them both fuck in the bed I just come out of.”

I stopped; and waited. Once again, I stopped and looked at my two girls. I wanted to see a little more, and both girls looked at one another and grinned.

“You need to finish this story,” Sarah said, and then she popped open her shorts button and lowered her zip. “Go on then,” she then said, her white panties now once again peeking at me.

I continued, “However, a naked Becca smartly steered her boyfriend back to the lounge, and I managed to sneak out the window. I was very lucky. We never contacted each other again, thankfully!”

I looked back at the girls, my eyes then going to Sarah’s open fly.

“There is one more instant, but I’m not sure if I should tell it and I never had full sex, so I don’t count it as one of my number, but I do deeply regret it.”

The girls again looked at one another. “Look,” I said. “Are you two going to get it on, or are you playing me? If you want to hear this, I need to see some action.” I was getting a little desperate, but was trying and failing not to show it.

Clare undid her shorts to join Sarah. They both moved close together and kissed a little longer before suggestively running their fingers down to each other’s pussies. I noticed both girls slightly spread their legs and this time I was getting turned on. My cock reawakened after a short slumber.

They both said, “Carry on.”

I kept watching. I wasn’t sure I should carry on my story as the girls had paused kissing, but their hands were still exploring each other’s bodies.

Clare then told me, “If you want to see us finger each other, you better finish your story.”

I relented. My cock was hopeful…

“There are no names I going to mention in this one. I went to a barbeque at a friend’s house and it ran quite late. By around ten pm, most guests had gone, and it was dark. My friend’s father was running someone home and somehow I found myself alone with his wife, my friend’s mother. There was no one else still in the garden.”    

I hesitated, and the girls moved their hands down to each other’s pussies and waited for me to carry on.

“I am not proud of this, but the next thing is we were in the garden shed. It was dark apart from a little light coming from the house and then through a small shed window. We were making out, kissing, and I started to finger her.”

I looked up as the girls put their hands down into each other’s open shorts, but then stopped. It was enough. I was still hopeful.

I continued…

“She came on my finger and then just went down on me and gave me a blow job right there in the shed; my friend’s mother!”

I paused. The girl’s hands slid into the top of each other’s panties, their fingers brushing each other’s pubic hair.

“All I could think of as her head bobbed back and forth, her mouth around my cock, was ‘oh shit’ this shouldn’t be happening. I cannot say I enjoyed it, even though she sucked me dry. The worse part was, she pursued me for the next few weeks and wanted to have an affair with me, something which I totally refused to do.”

I paused again and Clare and Sarah kissed, their fingers not moving but still in the other girl’s pubic hair.

I continued…

“I have no idea if the father knew of if it had been pre-planned or whether he ever found out, but as you both know, I hate cheating. Though I know I have done it and as you both know, in principle, I do not mind sharing you both as long as it is open and honest with me.”

I paused, then added as Sarah and Clare looked at me. “If I could scratch one thing from my history, it would be that!”

I added, with a little chuckle, “Even the fifty-year-old was not as bad as that experience.”

The girls chuckled.

“That is really all I have to say. Six months later, I met and fell in love with you, Sarah.”

I looked up, and the girls were still together, though I would not say they were really going at it, however, they certainly were bonding.  

“So Sarah, you were the seventh lady I been with and Clare, you were the eighth, and that completes my sexual history story.”

I sat up, hoping to watch the two girls in action together, though wondering if I was being played along with. One thing was for sure, I knew both girls were bonding. They seemed to be a little into each other. But as I watched, ready to view their girl-on-girl show, they both stopped what they were doing and also sat up, before zipping themselves up.

“What you doing?” I asked, “I am hoping for a girl-on-girl show.”

They both laughed and said, “You suspected you were not going to get that show and you were right… maybe next time,” using the very words I had used after the monkeys, against me!

They both giggled before saying together, this time with me knowing the words must have been planned…

“David, we just wanted to show you what pussy power is and how we can use it to get our own way.” With those words, they both burst into giggles once again, just as if it had been all rehearsed.

They were obviously very pleased with themselves, and I guess they were right. They did have a superpower. But it was a superpower I hoped that they would often use on me, my cock already telling me that it hopefully would be sometime soon.

I retook my driver’s seat and looked around again. We were completely alone, and it was still hot outside. It felt a little unreal that this place was so empty of people, yet so close to the city as I glanced once again at the tower blocks in the distance.

It was at that moment Clare chose to announce, “You may wonder why I have been carrying this bag.” She held up a little paper bag. It was the one I saw her with when she was in the shop with Martina.

“Sarah, I bought you something for your holiday and it is a present which I think you will both like. It is also a thank you, as I do appreciate it cannot of been easy, especially for you, to have me join your relationship of two.”

Sarah took the bag and then hugged Clare and whispered, “Thank you.” She then added, in a clearer voice, “I have enjoyed today, even the embarrassing parts.”

We all smiled. It had been a good day.  

Sarah opened the bag and held up what was the smallest white string bikini I had ever seen. It was called a micro bikini. I looked at Sarah; she had gone red again.

I glanced at Clare and she was grinning, so I joined Clare in a grin before saying, “Well, one thing is for certain. To wear that, you are going to have to shave all your pubic hair off,” and with those words, my grin got even larger.

Clare chipped in. “I agree, and won’t you like that, David?”

Then, turning towards Sarah, Clare continued. “In case David has not told you, he prefers completely bald pussies. It is one of the kinky things he likes, though I noticed he didn’t mention that in his sexual history. Anyway, he is waiting for me to have my pussy completely shaved, which is something I planning to do fairly soon.” 

I looked back at Sarah, and if anything, she was now a deeper shade of red. I had never really gone into my hairless pussy fetish with her. At least Clare hadn’t brought up my wish for anal sex with Sarah. That would also be new to her and I knew it was something I would need to tell her soon or she would learn that from Clare as well.

I thanked Clare and promised I will take plenty of photos of Sarah when we were on holiday and particularly when she was wearing her new white bikini.

Sarah stayed quiet, but when I looked at her, I had a feeling that she was not totally against wearing her new present.

 

*****

 

I stopped at Clare’s house and Sarah hugged her and then said, “It was nice meeting you. I had a great time, actually a much better time than I expected.” Then she added, “Thank you for the bikini,” to which Clare smiled and gave Sarah a return hug.

They both laughed as Sarah once again blushed.

Sarah jumped into the front of the car and I asked both girls, “Have you got each other’s phone numbers?”

They confirmed they had.

“You need to call each other sometime soon… It’s a David rule.” I optimistically hoped that they would become best friends.

They smiled and promised that they would.

I got out of the driver’s seat and opened the rear car door for Clare before kissing her goodnight. I also reminded her that I loved her and that I call her tomorrow before seeing her on Monday, at the normal time and also hopefully Tuesday for the apartment viewing.

Then, as she was going to turn to go towards her house, I quietly whispered, “Do not forget the condoms with Alan.”

Clare smiled.

“Let me know as soon as you can,” I then added.

We both knew I was referring to her breaking up with him.

As I drove away, we both waved to Clare, to which she returned. It was the first time since we had all got together today that I felt sad. The truth was, I so wished that she was in the car with us and not left behind, but I hoped to speak to her tomorrow and I looked left, to Sarah. She was looking at me, and she knew I was in a melancholy mood.

Sarah put a hand on my thigh and looked at me before saying, “I have really enjoyed today, thank you,” before adding, “David, will you do one more thing for me?”

I quickly glanced at her, and Sarah smiled at me.

“Will you sleep with me tonight? I need it. I need to be cuddled and loved.”

I smiled back at her…

Sarah smiled too, she already knew my answer.

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors