Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Bonding" - Chapter 2: “Brenda's Rules”

"First chapter of Clare's date with Brenda"

8
0 Comments 0
1.2k Views 1.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"The events of Saturday … Clare is telling the story of her date with Brenda to David in the car straight after the events of chapter 1. This chapter is written from Clare’s perspective as she tells her story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is her story, with most of David’s questions and interruptions removed. As you may have realised from previous chapters, David likes details, many of which end up in his orange journal."

David, I decided to take your advice and meet Brenda at a little coffee shop in the large shopping centre near where I live. To get there I caught the bus as I could not use my mum’s car. I also wanted to keep the time I came home, somewhat open, just in case our date went well or maybe if I needed to cut it short.

The coffee shop was fairly busy, I guess it is most Saturday mornings but I was lucky, after I purchased my coffee there was a two-seat booth available. I took the seat that faced towards the door so I could keep an eye out for Brenda.

As it was warm, to meet her I wore a fairly short yellow skirt that I knew showed off my legs, a white semi-see-through blouse and to keep me warm a smart off-yellow. Underneath I wore some new underwear which I purchase especially for the day. A white slightly see-through, push-up bra with very small matching lace panties, their material was very sheer. You could see the dark outline of my dark pubic hair through the material. There was even a small amount of hair coming out from around the edges. If our date went well, I was hoping that Brenda might notice at some point during the day.

As I sat there thinking about Brenda, I realised I had spent more time making out with her than actually talking, and I really did not know that much about her, though I was pretty sure that she wanted me as her girlfriend, and to show me off as a lipstick lesbian.

They were both things she had previously mentioned to me.

I was slightly nervous sitting there, waiting for her arrival and even though it was only ten minutes, I managed to drink most of my coffee before I saw Brenda walk through the door. She smiled as soon as she saw me and came straight over and told me how lovely I looked. We somewhat theatrically air-kissed, one on each cheek and I realised that was her normal way of greeting someone.

Her comment about how lovely I looked helped put me at ease, and I told her she looked lovely too. She had on her normal loose jeans, a blue blouse and a jacket similar to mine. I also noticed she wore a little make-up as well and if I was honest, she did not look that butch at all.

Brenda purchased two cups of coffee, one for each of us as my first cup was nearly gone. She sat down opposite me, the red Formica table in between and looked at me once again. This time more closely. I felt her eyes work down my body from my face, past the table, right down to my ankles. It wasn’t subtle; I knew she was mentally undressing me.

She even bent down to look at my feet and my legs; I could not help but uncross them. I was almost a reflex reaction, to let her see up between my thighs, though it was very unlikely that she could see as far as my lace white panties.

I then realised where we were, I felt a flush, a surge of sexual energy. I looked around the coffee shop. Brenda’s actions were not subtle; her head around and under our little red table. It was so obvious she was ogling my legs, my thighs and that dark that lay between them.

I reluctantly closed my legs. There seemed to be no reaction in the coffee shop to Brenda’s action and we both smiled as Brenda’s face appeared on the right side of the table.

I guess as she spoke she knew I was nervous but also a little horny.

“You really are beautiful, Clare. Now in daylight, I realise just how beautiful you are. You know, you could be a top model; my dear, you must let me photograph you.”

I blushed when I heard that and said, “That would be nice,” though the truth was, the idea of me having her take my photograph in a studio made me even more nervous.  

“So Clare, thank you for phoning me, I was hoping you would. I guess you have some questions to ask me and I also have a few of my own. It would be good to get to know you a little more and that is all I am looking for today.”

I agreed that it would be good to get to know one another.

As we talked she told me a little about herself. She said that she now knows she has been gay all her life but only realised it as she got older, even older than me. She explained that at twenty-one she got married but it only lasted for three years. It was when both of them recognised their sexuality.

“My husband’s name is Hugo, he was a childhood friend and at twenty-one, my lover. We were similar as we came from comparable backgrounds. We are the same age, both independently wealthy and had the same sort of political and social views. However, we both realised something was not right sexually.”

Brenda paused and sipped her coffee before continuing.

“Hugo told me one day that he was gay and wanted a divorce. I was only twenty-four.”

Brenda hesitated and then took a deep breath. To me, it felt like she was a little emotional, and it made me aware that what she was now telling me was still deeply private; even though it happened around twenty years ago.

“I did not want a divorce; I loved Hugo. He is the only man I have ever loved, but he was adamant he was gay and the more I thought about it, I just knew he was right.

“Hugo also made me start thinking about my sexuality, something I never considered before, and the more I thought about that, the more I realised I might be gay as well.”

Brenda paused again, she was finding her voice.

“Hugo and I have never divorced, though he did move out a month after he told me he was gay.

“As I said, I never wanted a divorce and after a long talk with Hugo, he agreed for us to stay married, though living separately. He told me that there is still a part of him that likes being married to me and I also feel the same way. We are still best friends and he lives only a few miles away from me with his long-term partner, Desman. They are a happy couple and when at home, I still see them most weeks.”  

I was surprised that Brenda was still married and in fact, even married in the first place.

"Brenda," I nervously asked. "I hope you do not mind me asking you this, but when did you know you were a lesbian, and then come out as one? It is something I have been thinking about quite a lot recently."

“In all honesty Clare, I realised I a few months later but it took another two years before I had my first lesbian experience and I came out when I was thirty. I needed to make sure it did not affect my career though luckily I work in an industry where sometimes it can be helpful to be gay if you know what I mean.”

I did.

We drank our coffee and as we did so, our conversation covered a number of topics. Eventually, it came to where she lived. Not far from me, up on the hill that overlooks my parent's house.

Brenda informed me, "I live in the penthouse suite which I designed myself. I had it commissioned, and of course, I own the whole apartment block."

“As I have mentioned, I come from a wealthy background my parents left everything to me as I have no siblings. Though, my dear, I do not want to talk too much about the money.”

“I rather tell you that I am considered to be one of the best photographers in my profession, so I am always in demand. I travel the world with my assistant and part-time lover, Paula. I know I am lucky, even privileged, as I can often name my own price when I work but I never let the money distract me.”

Brenda paused again, and then softly said, “Maybe it is because I have come from a wealthy background.”

I could not help but ask, “Are you a millionaire, Brenda?”

I know I should not have asked but she laughed at my question.

Her response was to lean forward, which made me hold my breath. I honestly thought she was going to kiss me on the ear or neck, right there in the very public coffee shop. I remember my pussy waiting in anticipation.

But it was only to whisper in my ear, “Many fucking times over, my dear.”

Despite what Brenda said, I actually felt slightly disappointed. I wanted a kiss.

David, you should be aware that Brenda is like that. Casually dropping the f-word into a conversation. It is normally when you not expecting it, but you do get used to it and somehow you end up just shutting it out.

Brenda then started asking about me. Her words were, “Now tell me about yourself Clare, I know very little about you other than you like going to the Rainbow Bar.”

I was suddenly a little nervous again as I knew it was my turn to spill my sexual life story but I chose only to start from when I was sixteen. Brenda was interested to hear that Jaz and I had been lovers since then. I explained to Brenda that our sexual relationship had never been that serious, more of one of continued experimentation. A sexual distraction as we both realised we were at least bisexual. I even explained that Jaz has a boyfriend, Rob and he was around even before I came into the picture. 

I only told Brenda about Alan and you, David. I told her the truth about Alan that I do not love him and I was going to leave him very soon. I just need to find the right moment and try to do it nicely as he helped me a lot, especially during those first six months of our relationship.

As when we met I was not in a very nice place.

Brenda asked me what happened. I just told her that I got teased a lot and I did not look as good as I do now, as I was a late developer.

I then told Brenda about you, David, about how we met and how we met again in Majorca. I told Brenda that you were my new boyfriend and have been dating for the last month. That we loved each other and that you are special to me and that you are also my safety net and will be there if I fall.

David’s thoughts at that moment were; he noted that was the first time Clare had used the L-word with someone other than me. That was a big moment and made him all warm inside. Importantly, he also now knew for certain, that Clare was going to leave Alan.

Brenda wanted to know more about you, David, and I told her the truth. How I was girlfriend number two and Sarah was girlfriend number one, though we are treated as equals. I also explained that I am happy that David has two official girlfriends, though I have to live in the shadows, as to the world and our families, Sarah is your girlfriend. I also told Brenda that both of us girls know about each other but we have not yet met.

When I told her about our arrangement, Brenda laughed. She thought you were "fucking greedy," but she was also intrigued and wanted to know how it worked. I just told her it is new and at the moment a work in progress, but the important thing was David wants me to explore my sexuality to the fullest and that is why I called had called her.

Anyway, back to Saturday, and my conversation with Brenda.

"David knows about us, Brenda, and importantly; he promised to be there for me if things do not work out. I need someone to support me and catch me if I fall." 

“I like to meet this David sometime, he seems interesting,” Brenda chuckled.  “And the idea of two girlfriends, now maybe that is something I should explore…”

She left the last part hanging in the air as we finished our coffee though we still had more to discuss, but maybe we needed to be in a little more private setting to do that.

As we sat there with our empty coffee cups Brenda asked me, “My dear, have you time to do a little shopping?”  

“It is my treat.”

I told her I have always time for shopping, but I have not got that much money. I had the feeling Brenda would want to take me to some expensive shops.

Brenda smiled, “It is my treat, Clare, but I like to take you shopping in the city, to a couple of places I know and away from these corporate brands.” She waved her hands indicating the shops around us, and then added, “We can drive there as I have my car here.”

I thought about it and said yes. I had promised myself that I needed more time to think and evaluate before getting back into Brenda’s car. This was the same car where we had made out two Fridays ago.

Brenda and I walked through the shopping centre, her arm around me as if I was already her prize.

It was obvious to all the people around us that we were a lesbian couple. It also occurred to me that this was the first time in daylight hours that I had expressed my sexuality, the fact that I might be a lesbian. It was a place where there were families and people who might know me, which worried me but for some reason, it also excited me as well.

At that moment, I was already Brenda’s girl.  

We reached a pale blue mini. It was Brenda’s car, and I noticed it was almost brand new. I got in and as I sat there Brenda once again looked at me and smiled.

“You really do look lovely, my dear, in fact delicious,” and with those words, we lean in together and just kissed each other on the lips. It was a gentle loving type of kiss. I also felt Brenda’s hand on my knee and I instantly opened my legs for her as I thought she wanted to touch me, but disappointingly she did not.

BriannaHarmony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriannaHarmony

Instead, she told me. “All in good time, my dear. I would love to do what you want me to do but not today, we got shopping to do and besides, she grabbed my hand. Next time I fuck you I will be using this.” She placed my hand on her plastic cock, her piece, that sat between her legs. It felt huge and I could only shiver at the thought as ran my hand up and down it before giving it one last squeeze.

As Brenda drove us into the city, she said, “Now we had some private time I will tell you about my girlfriends. As you know I came out as a full lesbian at thirty and by thirty-seven I was a fully-fledged bull lesbian. I was very much as I am today. It was the year I had my first piece made for me, but now I have over twenty back home in the dressing room draws. Different lengths, girths, shapes, colours, and textures but the one I am wearing now is what I normally wear. I hardly ever take it off though I have to when I go for a piss, most inconvenient, it is just in the way if I don’t.”

I knew Brenda was talking about her fake cocks, though she called them pieces.

“You probably wondering how I get off, well my dear, these pieces are custom made by a friend and cost a fortune. This one is for day use, a simple strap-on but the one I use at night is a real work of engineering. On those, there is a portion that goes up right inside me and another part that is designed to rub my clitoris. Quite simply, I get off by fucking young girls, my pleasure comes from the fucking.

I was a little alarmed when she said that, but Brenda sensed my trepidation.

“Do not worry my dear, nothing younger than eighteen and nothing older than twenty-five, though that age number seems to now go up each year.”  

Brenda then chuckled at her own remark and I smiled, though I was not sure I was reassured.

“My perfect age is eighteen but most girls seem not to come out until they are twenty or twenty-one. How old are you Clare?”

I told her, “Eighteen. Nineteen in November.”

“You are perfect for me. Gorgeous and ready to come out as a lesbian but there is a bit more you need to know if you want to ever be my official girlfriend. Do not worry, I am actually quite nice and have no problem sharing you with David, or your boyfriends. I am not like some of the other butch lesbians, who will only let their girlfriends fuck other lesbians. Some even like to discipline their girlfriends, that does nothing for me, but my dear, there are a few rules.”

“Rules!” I remarked, but Brenda just continued as she drove towards the city centre.

“The first one is easy and maybe your boyfriend will like this too. If you are my girlfriend I will request that you shave all your hair off that below your neck. That is completely everything not one hair will remain. Your cunt will be completely bald and if we are together for some time, I might ask you to have all your hair permanently removed!”

“But only if that’s what you want too.”

I giggled, as I thought about Brenda’s request. “I think David will like that, he is always on about bald pussies and wants me to be shaved bare. It is Alan with the hair fetish.”

Brenda chuckled, and then added, “But if that’s going to ever happen, I will want to have a photo session with you first. A few hours in my private photo studio back at my apartment. I want you to do some private modelling for me featuring your hairy cunt.”

I could not, but help but giggle when she said that. I had not expected Brenda to use the C-word once again. I was rapidly realising it was her way, but it felt strange as she was an older, well-spoken woman from a higher social class than me.

I need to emphasise, David that Brenda’s voice is quite posh, and has a hint of a Scottish accent. You just know that she comes from money. But the thing that I most notice about her is the way she seems to always use swear words to describe sex, body parts or body actions. When she does it, it sometimes just catches you by surprise and it can be quite comical.

And before you ask, David, my answer was, “I have to think about doing the modelling and shaving.”

That is why I wanted to talk to you David as I am not sure I could do a full nude modelling session on my own. So, thank you for saying you be there to support me.

Anyway, back to Brenda and her rules.

“Rule two is when we go as a couple to places like “the Rainbow Bar” or like I expect you to dress for me. That means dress young, I will buy you all the clothes you ever need and we can keep them at my place. There is plenty of room.”  

“What do you mean by dressing young?” I had to ask.

“You be made up to look young though I will not cut or alter your hair. I may plait it or put it in pigtails, but that will only be for my private themed parties, which I love to occasionally host. When we are in public I want you to look hot and young but not underage. I want you to look available to my fellow lesbians. I want to show you off!”

I thought I understood Brenda but I was not too sure if this was me. It felt strange to be told these things, but it was also sexually exciting, the thought of being paraded in front of all those lesbian women.

Brenda continued, “Normally I ask you to wear very short shorts similar to what you had on Friday we were together though they will be a little tighter and cut to show a little more of your lovely bum cheeks and…”

“You will not be wearing any panties with them.”

“Or you will wear a short skirt or more likely a short dress normally with panties but my dear, not always. For the tops, we will discuss and decide on the night it will depend on where we are going and how we feel. If it is a more formal function you will be dressed accordingly. I will always let you have the final say on what you wear as the last thing I want to do is have you feel too uncomfortable as I want you to enjoy yourself and above all, for us to have fun together.” 

As you might have guessed David, all this talk was getting me a little wet but I was not that sure if this was really me. I liked the idea of much of what Brenda was saying and I know I sometimes dress a little tarty but… I paused as I thought about how to explain it to David.

To dress very racy in public and to show maybe all my body off, I was not so sure. Maybe it was something I have to think about and get used to. But at least I have the final say on what I wore. Stop laughing David, and stop before you start talking. I don’t always dress like a tart!

Back to Brenda and Saturday.

As she drove into the city she said, “There are two other things you need to know. The first is an easy thing. I will buy you a bracelet or necklace or something similar with both our names. It will nice and elegant but it will let all the other predatory lesbians that you are with me. I will expect you to wear it when we are out together at the bars and clubs but I have no problem with you taking off if you are out on your own at the gay clubs or with your boyfriend. It is only for wearing when you are with me.”

“I liked that,” I warmly said, before asking, “So you are looking more for a causal relationship with an eighteen old girl like me, than a serious one?"

“Yes, something like that Clare. With me, it is a part-time position as I normally get bored and move on to the next girl within the year but maybe with you, it might be different. I have to say you are by far the most attractive girl I've been with and I would love to break you in.”

When Brenda said that I understood it to mean she gets bored easily and that she likes to turn willing girls like me into lesbians but I needed to clarify.

“Brenda, I hope you do not mind me asking but are you saying you get bored of your girlfriends quickly, once you've been with them a while and they are fully out as a lesbian?”

“I try to explain a little better, my dear.”

“With me, it is more about the chase and the physical side of the relationship. I am not looking for long-term emotional involvement as I still have that to some degree with Hugo. I like the fact you have a boyfriend to talk to, normally when I have a new girl and we have been together a while, she starts wanting more than the physical side. I am just not looking for that. Friendship is fine, but I do not want to be loved. That is why my relationships normally do not last so long. Once they are full lesbians and are looking for my love, I am not interested. It's just the way I am.”

I liked what Brenda was saying and had to tell her so.

“Brenda that sounds what I might be looking for. I want to come out as a lesbian, a lipstick lesbian if you like, to my family and friends. This will make my life easier as long as I am not kicked out of my parent’s home which is always a possibility. I want a physical relationship with a woman, someone who will introduce me to the lesbian lifestyle, who will protect and look after me and who will also let me be with other women.”

I looked over at Brenda when I said this, as I was not sure what she would say to that but there was no show of emotion at all. She just looked ahead and carried on driving. So I carried on.

“I already have the start of both a physical and emotional relationship with David and realise very quickly that I love him. There is a natural attraction between us. He also seems to understand me and importantly, my sexual needs. He is happy for me to explore them. As I have already mentioned, he actually encouraged me to phone you and for us to meet at a neutral place.”

“There is also one other thing that I like about saying I am a lesbian. It may help with my relationship with David because as you know he has another girlfriend called Sarah. So my thinking is to the world I will become their lesbian friend. This may help stop many questions about David’s, Sarah’s and my relationship. Though, of course, I will still be having sex with him. It is just to the world, I will not be his girlfriend. Instead, I will be a lesbian, but in reality; I am almost certainly bisexual as I like having sex with men.”

Brenda laughed.

“You have got a more complicated personal life than me, but what you said does tie in nicely to my last rule about being my girlfriend. However I feel this rule might not be a problem for you, Clare, and I say that with no disrespect.”

“I like to share my girlfriends with other women, mostly bull lesbians like me. You could say, I like to show you off and watch you with other women, but only after I have given permission to do so. When we go out I will expect you to dance and make out and even fuck other bull lesbians, or maybe other feminine lesbians, but you must realise that you are with me first.” 

A cold shiver went through me as I heard those words; Brenda wanted to pass me around.

She looked across at me and then said in a clear firm voice, “You only ever do this with my permission as there are some girls, not many, who I will say no to. There are various reasons and I will tell you why at the time, but mostly it is because these girls can be a little rough with their girlfriends and that is something I do not like or approve of. I certainly do not want that to happen to you.”    

I smiled, when Brenda said that as I do want to explore my bisexuality which I knew meant sleeping with more than just Brenda; though I also knew that Brenda was quite a woman, a popular, and well-known local lesbian.

I looked outside, through the car window at the passing houses and we were getting close now to the “Rainbow Bar” where I first met Brenda. I knew we were in the gay section of the city, an area where most of the lesbian and gay bars and clubs though I had only ever been to that one.

As Brenda pulled into a multi-story car park to park Brenda asked unexpectedly, “Can you drive?”

“Yes,” I answered, “But I only have my mother’s car to use and most of the time it is unavailable.”

“Well maybe I even buy you one of them in the future we just have to see what happens.”

Then Brenda somewhat cryptically said, “First, we need to see if you want to be my girlfriend and there are quite a few bridges to cross for you before that can happen. At least you have a boyfriend who is going to support you.”

“Before we start shopping, my dear, remember today is on me. Do not worry about money or prices. I have more than enough. Whatever you decide sexually for the future, I am paying for everything today. I do want to treat you and open your eyes a little more to the lesbian world in which I live.”

As we walked away from Brenda’s car she took hold of my hand to make sure all knew we were a couple. I liked it, but it also felt a little scary, as I knew today represented a crossroads in my life.

 

To be continued in chapter 3…

Author's Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+ ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors