Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Clare" - Chapter 10:- “The Thursday Interlude”

"The break between dating Karen and being Brenda's girl..."

4
2 Comments 2
521 Views 521
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"On the story timeline, this chapter co-insides with Book 3 – Crete - Chapter 3:- “The Week So Far.”"

When I woke on Thursday, a sizeable chunk of me was relieved that I had nothing planned for the day. I needed a night in and time to think, especially about what Karen had said last night.

But above all, today, I needed to talk to David and hear his voice. I wanted the reassurance that he would be there for me when he returned from his and Sarah’s holiday in Crete.

The house was empty, apart from my sister, who was moping in the front room, watching television. With her occupied, I had time to reflect and analyse last night. It also gave me the chance to read the dancing lessons literature. When I did so, my pussy was only too keen to remind me how much fun it would be to dance with Millie. Last night there had been a lot of flirtation and suggestion but nothing more.

It was true; I did want to start dancing again, maybe not to the level I had attained before. I used to practice four days a week. Now, I was only interested in doing it for fun and fitness; there certainly wouldn’t be any dancing competitions. That part of my life was over.

But dancing costs money. Could I afford the fees? I knew the answer was no.

Then there was Millie. We had flirted, but if I slept with her as implied to get reduced dance lesson fees, would I lose Karen?

Last night had shown me that Karen was not Jaz, Brenda, or even Paula, the three ladies with whom I had already had sex with. All three of them had something in common. They didn’t care if I slept with other women, and with Brenda, she demanded that I did so; it was one of her rules.

Karen was different. She was looking for long-term exclusivity and a serious relationship. I knew I wasn’t ready for that!

Would she understand when I told her just that? I hoped so.

The thought of that conversation made me nervous as I did not want to lose her. I liked Karen. There was something about her that attracted me and kept me interested. It wasn’t just her looks; it was the feeling that beneath her skin, there was a cauldron of bubbling naughtiness. But there was one thing that I was certain of, even though she was a virgin, she was far from being innocent.

With time, I hoped she might become open-minded, and let me keep my sexual freedom. I wasn’t going to stop seeing David or Brenda, though not discussed, Karen already knew that!

It was a conversation that would have to wait for another day.

I looked back at the dancing classes leaflets; their cost was surely beyond me. Yes, I could get a job, but that would eat into my free time Or perhaps I could ask for money towards paying for them from David or Brenda.

I smiled.

There was not a chance that I would do that… I needed to keep my independence and my freedom, and I certainly didn’t want to be beholden to Brenda. She had already spent a fortune on me. It seemed to be her way. My butch lesbian girlfriend had proved only last night that if she was given half a chance, she would try to take over my life.

The trouble in our house was money seemed to be always tight. That is why I paid the bed tax. However, I had already worked out; if I was careful, I had enough saved to give me six months before I needed to find a job or some form of income.

With a sigh, I looked at the dance lesson leaflets one last time. Maybe I could have come to an arrangement with Millie. But I wasn’t ready, despite my sexual attraction towards her. There were simply too many other distractions going on in my life at the moment. So, with another sigh, I tucked both the leaflets into my bottom drawer with the idea to let them sit there and stew.

With the decision on whether to start dancing again put off, my thoughts turned to the week ahead and college. Next Wednesday, I had my orientation day. It would take only a few hours; it was where you find out your college schedule. But importantly, it was when you learned who your classmates were. I had been pushed back a year, and I suspected that I wouldn’t know any of them. But I hoped that none were my sister’s, Ella, friends.

It was embarrassing enough that I had been pushed back into my sister’s year, but having her friends watching my every move and reporting back to her… I left that thought unanswered.  

Having vowed that there would be no skiving college or shagging behind my boyfriend’s back, I had a decision to make. Do I tell everyone that I am in a relationship, or do I carry on with my new perceived sexuality, that I was a lesbian?

After all, David didn’t mind how many girls I slept with, his very words being, “Girls didn’t count.” Then there was Brenda. With her, girls certainly did count; the higher the number I had sex with, the better!

The issue would be Karen; I needed to come to some sort of understanding with her.

But, there was also something else. For some fortuitous reason, when I attended college last spring, I was constantly hit on by guys even though I told everyone that I had a boyfriend. Maybe it was the way I looked or dressed or the fact that everyone seemed to know I put out behind Alan’s back.

All I knew for certain was that something had changed, and I didn’t need those temptations again. I felt having three relationships was enough. I also suspected Brenda would be trying to supply me with a constant flow of ladies to sleep with me, whether I was interested or not. After all, that was another one of her rules.

Tonight, after I had spoken to David and Sarah, I would phone Karen, who was currently at work. I needed to know what she thought about last night, but above all, exactly what she wanted from a relationship with me. There was no way I was giving up David or Brenda for her. But if she could live with that and give me time to adjust, then maybe we had a chance.  

With time on my own, I tidied my half of the bedroom; then told Ella she needed to clean up her side. There was a lot of huffing, but as normal she simply didn’t move.

Though I needed this me-time, I was not used to staying in. I tidied the house, even hoovered, the truth being I was bored. Then I did something I had never done before, I phoned Mum at work and asked her if she wanted me to prepare tonight’s dinner and, if so, what did she want me to do?

That question had her stuttering. It certainly had caught her by surprise.

So, in the brief moment of shocked silence, I hinted to Mum that if I had a car, I could have picked my two younger brothers up from school today. That hint seemed to go unheard as Mum found her voice and quickly ran through what I now had to do.

Of course, I knew there was simply no way my parents could afford a car for me. But I hoped if I dripped fed the idea, it would help free up the use of my Mums.

When David moved into his flat, I knew I would need some wheels. Sarah lived close by. She would be seeing a lot of him. My home was thirty minutes away. He couldn’t just jump in his car and keep coming over to where I lived, pick me up, and drive back. A car would give me more freedom, and I could come and go as I pleased. But the simple truth was now I was back at college, owning a car was further away than ever.

With the chores done and boredom setting in once again, I moved to the sitting room and started to watch television with Ella. But there was only so much daytime TV that I could watch, and I became bored once again.

However, my sister was in a talkative mood. Perhaps she had gotten tired of watching daytime television, too. She hit me with an unusual question, one I wasn’t sure I wanted to know the answer to.

“Clare,” she said. “Do you think Mum used to sleep around when she was our age?”

I stared at her, taken back.

“It is not something I ever thought about,” I eventually said, though that was not strictly true. Sometimes I wondered why I seemed so different to everyone else in my family.

“Mum was already with Dad when she had me at nearly seventeen,” I tentatively said.

Why do you ask?” I then questioned.

“It's something one of my friend’s mothers said. She went to school with Mum.”   

“Why do you want to know, anyway? I certainly don’t.

“It just came up yesterday; it got me thinking. That’s all,” Ella dismissively said.

“Look,” I said, not wanting to quite let this go. “Whatever happened nearly twenty years ago is best left alone. People sometimes remember things differently, or have an agenda.”

However, Ella’s words re-ignited my deepest long-term private concern. Why was my hair so different from that of my siblings? They were all blondes. Mum was so young when she had me…

Did I share the same father? It was a question I never dared to ask.

“I just don’t want to know,” I said once again. “Haven’t you got things that happened in the past that you want left there?”

Ella went quiet. I think she blushed.

“Look,” I said. “Don’t think about what Mum or Dad might or might not have done in the past.” I was trying to close the conversation. I knew there were many things in my life that I wanted to let go and consign to the history bin.

But there was one thing I needed to bring up with Ella before it came out, and that was Brenda.

Ever since Tuesday, and what I would say was my first grown-up conversation with Ella. It had occurred to me that perhaps I was not the only one with issues. Maybe my sister had them too, beyond our common one of a lack of privacy.

“Ella,” I quietly said. “There is one other relationship I am having at the moment that only Karen, David, and Sarah know about. But it is something I want to share with you.”

My sister stared at me. It was obvious she wanted to hear what I was going to say, though it was only going to be brief, with just the basic facts. Any more would have to be for another time when I knew myself what was happening, and it had also become clear if Ella could keep a secret.  

“Karen may be my girlfriend, but I am also seeing another older lady who is around Mum’s age.” I didn’t want to say she was more than ten years older than Mum. “She is rich, nice, and lives up on the hill.”

Ella’s mouth dropped open as she lapped up every word. I went on to explain with scant detail about Brenda, how she was my top, and I was her bottom, though I used the words butch and femme. I illustrated our relationship by showing my anklet, which was currently nestling on my ankle but under my sock.  

My sister surprised me as she just accepted what I said. There were no questions about lesbians; she seemed to know the terms butch and femme and what they meant. The only thing she did ask me about was Brenda’s penthouse suite. Like me, she couldn’t understand anyone wanting to live in a place that was so large.

“How many bedrooms?” She had asked once again after I had first told her.

“Nine,” I repeated with a smile, though I dared not tell her how the bedrooms were decorated, and what they were mainly used for.

“Please don’t tell Mum about Brenda,” I said. “She needs to only be aware at the right time, and that might be never. For now, Mum needs to think I am with Karen. That she is my only girlfriend.”

Ella promised she would keep it to herself and thanked me for telling her first before chuckling, “Are you sure you only have one boyfriend?”

“I am sure,” I smiled. Then Ella said something that I wasn’t expecting.

“Though I think I like boys. I did kiss a girl once; it was part of a dare. But I liked it!

She looked at me for a reaction. I had the impression this was her big secret, and that she was now looking to her older sister for reassurance.

“Ella, kissing a girl doesn’t make you a lesbian; a lot of girls do it as they grow up. I have a straight friend who regularly kissed a girl who lived next door to her during her teenage years.” I was thinking of Sarah, though as I said it, I did wonder if she was a good example. I suspected she might be bisexual, just like me. After all, she hadn’t pushed me away when I went down on her.

“Anyway, isn’t it time you found a boyfriend?” I asked. Then I quickly added, “You are beautiful, Ella; you could have anyone you desired.”

OrionDemo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OrionDemo

That was something I had wanted to ask her, for a while. She needed to get out more, and I needed Mum’s attention spread between both her daughters.

There was a lull in our conversation, and we just sat there; the television was now just background noise. Then Ella told me there was a guy whom she liked. But she wasn’t sure. When I asked who he was, it turned out it was someone I didn’t know.

It still felt strange having these adult conversations with my sister rather than the normal bickering. I mean, this was the second one in a week, but there was one last thing I wanted to ask her, and this one was kind of embarrassing…

“Ella, what do you think of nudity?”

That question brought a sharp look and then a giggle from both of us. But for me, it was a subject which recently had come up quite a few times and had been eating into me.            

I went on to explain that in a couple of weeks, David would be renting a flat, and he wanted to introduce a rule that said you had to be naked until after breakfast.

That made Ella laugh and say, “He would, wouldn’t he, having two naked girls walking around looking after him.”

I didn’t quite see it that way and corrected Ella by pointing out, “He will be looking after us, especially if he wants to keep us naked!

I then continued with something that I had been thinking about over the last few weeks.

“Do you think we are an odd family by always going to the bathroom to change?” I paused as I wanted to give my sister time to think about it. Then I went on to explain…

“I mean, Jaz and her mother don’t seem to mind being nude in front of one another. Both Karen’s and Sarah’s families do not worry too much about covering up when they are naked. But what shocked me was when they shower, others can use the bathroom as they never lock the door. Sarah also told me that her parents often swam in their swimming pool naked.”

“They got a pool?” Ella injected.

“Yes, and a hot tub. They use that naked too, just like Brenda’s.”

Ella giggled. “You are not going to say that Brenda walks around naked too. She is as old as Mum!

“Actually, she does!

Ella’s giggle was suddenly cut short. I hadn’t mentioned anything about the nude photography or that Paula, her Personnel Assistant, would walk around nude as well.

“Doesn’t it feel strange that in our home, we lock ourselves away to change our clothes? That we have never been nude in front of one another.”

Ella looked at me, “You saying you want to see me naked?”

No, it is not that!” However, as I said it, I knew a small part of what my sister had just said was true. I had always wondered what my sister and mother looked like naked.

“I was just wondering when we were both in our bedroom, why we chose to queue and use the bathroom to change.”

I paused; I was getting to the crux of the matter.

“Would you mind if I started changing in the bedroom when you are in there too? Then I could just get ready, and not wait for the bathroom to become free.”

“I don’t mind if you want to do the same,” I carefully added.

“So, you do want to see me naked,” my sister giggled.

“It’s just an option, Ella, and nothing more,” I pointed out.

“Clare, I have never thought about this. But I wouldn’t want to be naked in front of Dad or, even worse, our brothers… “

“Neither do I,” I hastily injected.

“My best friend, Stacey, and I have no problem being naked together when we change to use their swimming pool. So, I guess if there was a lock on our bedroom door, just like there is on our parents' bedroom, I wouldn’t have to use the bathroom quite so much.”

I smiled and nodded in silent agreement.


*****


Later, with the family watching television, I sat by the telephone, waiting for the call from David and Sarah, his other girlfriend. It felt like I had been waiting for this moment all day. Tomorrow, they were both flying off to Crete.

I wanted to go too, but I was determined not to show any jealousy, especially as I knew Sarah had given up so much for me to be with David. It was something I was still trying to understand as I was not sure if I would have done the same if our positions had been reversed.

On the dot of seven, the phone came to life, and on the second ring, I picked it up. I checked it as David and Sarah. It was, so I pulled the phone to the top of the stairs as I needed some privacy.

“Hi there,” we all said together, the other end of the line being on speakerphone.

After exchanging our normal pleasantries, I told David and Sarah, about my date with Karen at “The Frog and Thistle.

I dared not mention any of last night’s date at the “Sea View (Art Deco) Hotel,” or the “Club o-X-o.” Despite the fact, I had enjoyed the night. I knew if I had gone into details, it would have left them laughing all the way to Crete.

“We getting a little more intimate,” I remarked. “Though, Karen wants to wait until she turns eighteen and is legally an adult to both come out as a lesbian and have full sex with me.”

I wanted to be open with both David and Sarah, but I found myself checking what I said. Maybe it was out of habit, or perhaps I realised that some things about Karen should remain private and stay that way.

Well, perhaps that was only true until Brenda started quizzing me. Then I knew everything would come out, every little detail.

“Her eighteenth birthday was on October 6th, so only a month away.”

“Is she going to have a party?” David asked.

“She is pretty sure her Mum is organising something, but she is not certain yet. She will know if there is one next week,” I somewhat enthusiastically replied.

“Maybe it would be better if she did not come out at her party,” David pointed out.

“Yes, that’s what I said to her. I suggested that it would be better to talk to her parents first, before the party, and she is thinking about it. To be honest, I am not sure what to do if there is a party.”

“She wants me to go as her girlfriend,” I uncertainly added.

I heard David laughing down the phone, and I couldn’t help smiling, even if he was enjoying himself at my expense.

“Clare, you do find yourself in some interesting situations,” he remarked.

I knew he was right, but I kept quiet, considering what else happened last night, as I didn’t want to throw oil onto that fire.

“We will be back before then,” David reminded me. He was referring to the party.

“So perhaps we can talk more about it on our return, and maybe you will also know for certain what is happening? Though Clare, do make sure that Karen does not announce that she is gay and introduces you as her girlfriend in front of all her family, including her grandma, grandad, and aunty Mary… I can see that not going down too well.”

I could hear Sarah giggling. I smiled again; she was enjoying herself, too.

“Whatever happens, Clare, we will be there for you, we promise,” David stated. They were the words I wanted to hear… We will be there for you, we promise. I grinned, and then he said something so typical of him.

“But more importantly, what did Brenda dress you in for your date with Karen?”

I am not saying,” I sharply replied. There was already enough merriment coming down the phone line, all at my expense.  

“BAGGY JEANS!” they both shouted.

I blushed but also chuckled; I let them have their moment, as I thought that was only half of it. They didn’t know I wore a strap-on dildo or, as Brenda calls it, a piece inside those baggy jeans.

“It’s not just that,” I said, wanting to be open. “She also measured me up for a piece; actually, I think she is buying two for me.” I knew I was setting myself up for more jests. But for now, all I could hear was laughing.

“I love to ask you how she measured you, but I think I leave that to my imagination.”

That information was staying safely with me.

“Are you going to wear them?” David questioned.

It was a question that I didn’t know the whole answer to.

“Maybe, if Karen wants me to. But to be clear, wearing a fake cock is not really me!” The last part I had forcefully added hoping to close the subject. David and Sarah didn’t know I had worn a fake cock last night, and it had been, in parts, fun. But, I learned it was something best kept for the bedroom or, perhaps, special occasions, but nothing more as it wasn’t my thing.

“Does Karen know about Brenda?”

“Not the detail, David. Just that she is a friend. The rest will come later.”

The truth was she knew that Brenda was my girlfriend, my top. In a minute, I was going to phone her to see what she really thought about last night and see when she wants to meet Brenda. But it also felt that there was a chance she might not be my girlfriend when David and Sarah had returned home from Crete.

I could hear chuckling coming down the line. It was David.

“Are you still sore?” He was referring back to Monday night when I last saw him. Then I could hardly sit as I had overindulged in the sex I had with Brenda the day before.

I laughed, “Typical man question. What do you think?”

“A typical Clare answer,” he retorted. “Come on, are you?”

I wasn’t. I hadn’t been since yesterday morning. But I wanted to keep this line of conversation to a bare minimum as I didn’t want it to return to what happened last night.

So I replied, “Yes, but Brenda’s got some special cream that takes away the soreness. From now on, we will be using plenty of lube.” I quietly giggled. “My tip for you, Sarah… If you ever have a man with a proper size cock; something along the size of Brenda’s, use lots of lube.

That little jibe made me feel better as we confirmed next Thursday’s telephone call and then said our goodbyes. I was pleased that they hadn’t questioned me too much about Karen and our dates, as I didn’t want to lie or be economical with the truth.

While I still had use of the phone, I decided to call her. Unlike phoning, Sarah or David, calling Karen was free as it was designated a local call.

After a brief chat with Trish, Karen’s Mum, I got through to my girlfriend, though, of course, no one in her house yet knew that fact. Or that she identified as being a lesbian.

Karen took the phone through to her bedroom, something I could never do at my end as the lead was not long enough.

“Hi,” I said. “Are you okay?”

“Never better,” was the unexpected reply.

“But you now know I not looking for exclusivity.” I carefully said, not wanting to say too much, but needing to make sure it was out there.

“Clare, let’s talk when we are next together. After, I meet Brenda.”

Karen then giggled, “Do you mind if I masturbate as I talk to you?”

I grinned, slightly shocked. None of my sexual partners had ever suggested phone sex, and once again, I realised Karen was not that innocent at all.

We spent a pleasant twenty minutes talking, Karen flirting and teasing me from behind the safety of her locked bedroom door. It only finished when my mum told me to get off the phone. During that time, Karen had gasped down the line when she came, knowing full well I was sitting on the hall landing, unable to relieve myself.

I just fidgeted as my “femme” managed to get me worked up. I never had anyone masturbate whilst speaking to me on the telephone, telling me what fun she had… and then what she would like to do with me and to me!

Where was this shy, quiet, virginal girl? My so-called bottom, I repeatedly asked myself. I realised Karen was far more interesting than I had taken her for. Not just a pretty, quiet girl, who worked in a shoe shop.

By the end of the call, it was agreed that we would meet Brenda this weekend, time and date to be confirmed, though Karen reminded me that she worked Saturday until 5 p.m.

Frustrated, I hung up and went to my bedroom, only to be shocked at what I saw!

The room was spotless; Ella had tidied up her side of the bedroom.

That had never happened before!


Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2024 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments