Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Crete" - Chapter 6:- “The Morning After”

"A morning discussion leads to a surprising revelation and a visit to somewhere different..."

12
1 Comment 1
1.1k Views 1.1k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"With Sarah and David having swapped partners last night, their morning discussion puts pressure on David's rules and brings a new revelation from Sarah. It is Saturday, the first full day of their holiday, and the start of a day of new sexual experiences. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Can David adjust to sharing Sarah? Understand her? Or will his ego get in the way?"

Sarah and I got up fairly early the next morning. It was Saturday, the first full day of our holiday, and the big night for entertainment at the hotel.  

We made it to breakfast for nine in the morning, having, unsurprisingly, not seen anything of Don or Ashley. As we sat there eating, we started talking for the first time about last night. It was something we needed to do and also something we should have done earlier, before we swapped and enjoyed our new partners. It had surprised me that I wasn’t having any qualms about what happened, about sharing Sarah, though it was still raw and perhaps my true feelings were yet to be understood.

“Sarah, I see you still wearing your anklet this morning.” It was a comment I made to ease us into the conversation we both needed to have.  

Sarah looked down at her long shapely legs, the gold anklet glistening around her right ankle.

“I was not planning to take it off during this holiday,” she replied with a small curl of a smile.

Do you want me to?

The question was sharp. It sounded as though Sarah was surprised I had even mentioned it. She had even gone back to eating her breakfast.

I shrugged. My mind was still clearing the fog of last night. I knew the answer, and I had the feeling Sarah already knew my reply.

“No,” I said and then added while smiling. “It suits you.”

Sarah looked up from her breakfast and smiled back. I had given the right answer.

Her blue eyes locked with my green ones. She knew I was going to say a little more.

“But we have not really talked about last night,” I tentatively said before stating, “We both need to, though maybe not as much as Don and Ashley have to.”

I was also trying to emphasise my point and bring some light-heartedness to what should be a serious conversation between Sarah and me.

Sarah stopped eating and looked at me. I guessed she might have a few things to say, though it was already clear that she didn’t want to take off the anklet.

I carried on…

“I did not tell you last night, but Don does not like sharing Ashley. Yes, she does like watching and having sex with other girls, but that is not the reason she does not have sex with men. Don has asked her not to…” I paused. 

“Well, until last night,” I quietly added.

“What was special about last night?” Sarah somewhat innocently asked.

The question made me grin. I wanted to say what I was thinking. That it was because Ashley could not resist me, but I knew that was far from being true. The sex with Ashley had been more about me outperforming Don than intimacy and pleasure.

Sarah’s innocent question reminded me that she had never understood just how desirable she was to other men. I knew Don had changed their rules just to be with Sarah; it was nothing to do with me. Ashley might have wanted to be with a younger man, but it was Don’s rules that she adhered to.

That much had been clear to me.

I also knew this new sexy Sarah would soon learn how guys would fall over themselves just to be with her. But that was something Sarah was going to have to find out, as there was only enough room in our apartment for one ego, and that had to be mine!

So I chose to only partly answer Sarah’s question, though still in a truthful but different way.

“Don gets jealous and he cannot handle it when he sees Ashley with another man,” I remarked before carefully adding. “Though actually, it is something I can understand, as it is not easy to share those who you love.”

Sarah looked at me and then whispered, “I know.”

I scrutinised her. I wasn’t expecting that remark and I noticed Sarah’s eyes looked a little glazed.

Sarah then softly said, “Last night was the first time I watched you alone with another woman, an unknown woman, and I realised I was getting a little jealous. I did not understand my feelings, but I felt envious of Ashley and I could feel the jealousy eating into me.”

Sarah paused and played a little with the food in front of her. I was intently listening as I guessed the next thing she was going to say might be important.

“I realised something. I must have feelings for Clare as when we were all having sex together, I never once felt jealous of her.”

That was not what I was expecting, though I already knew the girls got on very well. In the few short weeks since Sarah had met Clare, they had become best friends and when I was there, almost lovers.

Clare had told me that she really liked Sarah, though had accepted she was primarily a straight girl, who would only play with other girls when the situation was right for her.

Sarah continued, “In the last few weeks, I have watched you with Clare and I have become happy with it. I did not know why but I have accepted us as a three. Last night when I watched you with Ashley, it felt different.”

“Different?” I softly asked. I was trying to understand.

“I felt lonely, as though I was missing out,” Sarah answered. “David, does that make sense?”

I thought for a few seconds before replying, and I felt I did grasp the gist of what Sarah was saying, though I wasn’t sure I had any answers I could give her.

“Yes, it makes sense, and I do understand why you think like that,” I said thoughtfully.

It was close to what I thought, but mine came with some anxiety. My biggest fear being Sarah or Clare would fall in love with another man. 

“So, do you want us to stop this new lifestyle?” I carefully asked, though I was not sure what I wanted the answer to be.

Sarah took another bite of her breakfast. She was thinking. It was an important decision for us, and also maybe for Clare.

Not yet, but maybe if we do it again, it would be better in separate rooms or as a threesome with me at the centre!” Sarah smiled and then added, this time with a wide, warm grin. “I would like to try that, a threesome. It is something Clare has already done.”

I pushed my breakfast to one side; suddenly not hungry. I didn’t know about Clare; she had never directly told me that, but there were still things which I was learning about her. But with time, I felt Clare would tell all.

With Sarah’s request, I did know she was slightly upping that anti. It was rule number two that Sarah wanted to change, but she didn’t have a vote, as these were David’s rules. Not Sarah’s. She was just meant to follow them.

In my mind, I liked my strong rules; they were important if we were going to swap partners again. To be pedantic, Sarah wanted to change David’s rule number two. I must be there in the same room and, if not participating with you, at least watching.

“You are changing the rules,” I pointed out.

Sarah looked surprised. Perhaps the rules meant more to me than her, I thought.

“I can’t remember all of them. Which rule am I changing?” She asked, then picked up her cup of tea and looked at me as she sipped it.

Sarah was waiting for my answer. So I explained rule number two to her again.

“Oh, was that a rule?” She replied, trying to sound a little surprised.   

“Is that an important one?” Sarah then somewhat innocently asked, whilst trying to hide her smile in a cup of tea.

I shrugged. I wasn’t sure, but I did understand her point.

While I had found it exciting watching Sarah with another man, there was a tipping point, that moment when I need to assert myself as a man. It was the alpha male part of me and it always seemed to be wrestling with the part of me that just wanted to watch.

Last night, it had been easy for me. I had taken my angst out in competition with Don. Next time I knew it might be different. I asked myself.

Did I have to be in the same room?

Did I have to watch?

I was not sure I had the answer. It then occurred to me, as long as I had some sexual action, maybe we could modify rule number two.

“Okay,” I blurted, not wanting to ponder further.

“I understand and we can modify rule two, as to be honest, I am not sure that I ever could just watch. I feel I will always want to join in and I guess it could take away some of the spontaneity.”

Sarah looked at me and grinned. It felt to me that what I was saying was right and she was not trying to just whittle down my rules.

“Can we just keep rule two simple?” Sarah suggested. “How about, as long as we both agree, and are close by, during this holiday we can each have sex with someone else, but not necessarily watch them?”

I looked at Sarah. She had been thinking about this. That was my job!

Was this just the start of changing the rules?

I liked having rules, especially ones named after me.

There was some temptation to just ask for her to take the anklet off, as I certainly did not want to open Pandora’s Box, but the more I thought about it, the more I realised that we needed to trust each other.

I also wanted this, to keep both Clare and Sarah mine and maybe, with time, I could adjust and get to enjoy sharing them and not have the desire to join in.

So after a long pause in our conversation, I said, “Okay, we can modify rule two to say we must be close by but not necessarily in the same room as each other, but on the condition that we are both in agreement.” 

Sarah smiled at me and said, “Thank you,” before kissing me. We were carrying on with this new lifestyle; just for this Crete holiday.

While sitting at the breakfast table, thinking about what might happen during this holiday, my cock hardened until I was supporting a full erection in my shorts. This was going to be an exciting sexual journey for both Sarah and me. I tucked into my breakfast again, but there was one other thing I needed to clear up, and it was something that did nothing to soften my erection.

So you have feelings for Clare?” I asked. I stifled a grin, but somehow a smile found its way to my face… Inside me, I hoped she did have feelings for my second girlfriend.

Sarah stopped eating and smiled back at me. “I knew you would ask me that. I didn’t mean for it to slip out.”

She then carried on eating as if I had been dismissed, or she had thought that she had answered my question. So I pressed again. Sarah wasn’t getting off that easily.

Well?” I asked, a little more urgently as I tried to provoke a response.

“Maybe,” Sarah mumbled. Her breakfast plate was now nearly empty. “I am not sure as it is still very early days, and I am still trying to understand my feelings, but I will say one thing… and I cannot believe that I am going to say this…”

Sarah paused. She looked at me.

I felt I dared not move. I even held my breath, as I didn’t want to give Sarah an excuse not to explain what she had meant.

“If you were ever going to choose another girlfriend, you could not have picked anyone better than Clare. She is quite lovely to have as a friend… I really like her and…”

Sarah paused.

“This is embarrassing, David… I will only say it just this once.” Sarah stopped and looked around, and then, realising no one was listening, whispered, “I now feel happy you brought Clare into our lives.”

With those closing words, Sarah blushed and then resumed eating what was left of her breakfast, but now with a little grin on her face. She was happy, and I grinned. Perhaps we had been right to experiment and swap partners last night, though as I eat, I knew we needed to talk a lot more on the subject.

But for now, I chose to smile, then grin and not say another word… I could not be happier.

As I finished my breakfast, I had this image in my head where I could see us all living together in a large house and in perfect happiness until we were all old and grey, Clare, Sarah and me in a genuine relationship of three.

But of course, life is not usually like that and I knew there would be bumps along the road.

I just hoped when they came, we could deal with them as a three.

 

*****

 

After breakfast, we went back to the apartment. There was still no sign of Don and Ashley, but I thought there would be a good chance that we would meet them during the day. I just hoped everything was okay with them and that we had not opened up any old marriage wounds.

I also started to feel guilty about leaving my used condom on the bedside table and promised myself that if there was a next time, I wouldn’t do that again.

With the sun already getting hot and little wind, I suggested it be a good time to go down to the beach and maybe explore a little.

Sarah smiled, “You thinking about the nude beach, aren’t you?”

“Now there is an idea,” I replied with a silly boyish grin. Though, it really was down to Sarah if we went there or not. I just wanted us to spend some quality time together, talk a little more about last night, and carry on reconnecting as a couple.

We stripped off and applied sunscreen to each other all over, just in case we went to the nude beach. I was wondering what Sarah would wear, as once again, she had disappeared into the lobby and bathroom area to change and surprise me.

As she walked away from me, nude, I watched her tight, perky bottom. It was smiling at me and I smiled back and wondered once again if I had done the right thing in sharing Sarah. It was the first small wave of regret that I had felt and it caught me by surprise.

I asked myself, why had I wanted to share Sarah?  

It was a slightly different feeling than I had about Clare. She had made it very clear that I had no choice if I wanted her to be my second girlfriend. She had told me that she wanted an open relationship. That I would have to share her with mainly other women, though we both knew an open relationship meant it could also include other men. But it made me question…

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

If I had a choice, would I want to share Clare as much as I had with Sarah?

Like most of the questions I asked myself, I did not have a complete answer, but I knew I preferred this Sarah to the one I used to go out with before Majorca and before Clare.

Sarah re-emerged from behind the door; she was still naked and now grinning at me. In her hand was the small white micro bikini that Clare had bought for her. She was twirling it slowly in her fingers.

My eyes looked at her grin and they told me she was up to something. I glanced down at her bare slit. It still looked the same; even after all the cock she got yesterday from Don and then later, from me.

“So do you want me to wear this today, by our pool?” She twirled the white micro bikini once again in her hand.

Sarah was grinning. She knew it was a silly question. Especially as I was now gawking at her naked body and my cock was growing into a full erection.

It was only then I noticed what was in Sarah’s other hand, a razor and some shaving foam.

“If you want me to wear this,” Sarah twirled the white micro-bikini.

“There is something I want you to do for me,” Sarah grinned again, before adding, “And for Clare.”

“Yes, we have been talking and we both think it is only fair that you join us!” Sarah giggled. “Yes David, it’s time for you to look like a little boy.”

“No shave, no little white bikini,” Sarah chuckled.

She had me. She knew me. This was another little game I knew I couldn’t win.

Ever since both the girls fully shaved their pubic hair, they wanted me to do the same. I closely trimmed mine, but I had never dared to take it all off. I played sports. Shared locker rooms and I was sure having a fully shaved cock would not go unnoticed!

I had told the girls this before, but they now had me. I had no choice. I wanted to see Sarah in her white micro bikini, and once again, I realised the girls were ganging up on me, two to one.

“Okay,” I reluctantly said. “But I need to get some photos of you in that bikini to show Clare what it looks like on.”

As I said this, my cock had once again risen, and I was now supporting an erection. Sarah noticed; it was hard to miss as my cock stood out between us.

“Photos for Clare, yeah right?” Sarah questioned.

“Yes, for Clare, you know how much she appreciates your sexy body.”

Sarah blushed, but smiled. It was only a week ago when she found out just how much Clare did appreciate her body, as Sarah had let Clare go down on her, twice! It had been part of our first threesome, one which we had at Brenda’s apartment.

Sarah agreed to let me take some photos of her in the new white micro bikini by our pool.

I grabbed the can and the razor and began to shave all my pubic hair off while Sarah watched and directed each of my razor strokes. My cock became completely hairless for the first time in years, and I was not sure if I liked it or not. So much for the alpha man, I thought, though I noticed, being totally hair-free did have one advantage. It made my cock look a little bigger.

Sarah was happy, actually very happy and couldn’t wait to tell Clare. She slipped the white micro bikini on. It was such a naughty little suit, as it didn’t cover much skin. Sarah stood back and looked in the full-length mirror by the patio doors. We both took the view in.

It was the first time Sarah had worn it and she stood there, adjusting her new bikini. She started laughing, as every time she moved one part of the bikini, another part of her body became exposed. The bikini was just not big enough to cover all her bare pubic mound and especially her breasts, so she opted to just cover her slit and hardened nipples before telling me.

“I can’t wear this outside!”

I grinned. Sarah had promised… photos by the pool.

“Oh yes you can,” I replied as I grabbed my camera.

Sarah doubtfully looked at me.

“For Clare,” I reminded her. Sarah stuck her tongue out at me. “Click.” Then she started laughing as she realised I had just taken her photo with her tongue sticking out. 

“Out by the pool, you promised,” I chuckled. I was reminding Sarah that she had agreed to let me take photos of her in her new bikini by our small swimming pool.

Sarah looked out the patio door, and there was no one around. There hadn’t been since arrival apart from our neighbours.

Reassured, Sarah stepped out and walked over to the pool. As she did so, I watch her rear, her white bum completely on view, a thin string flossing her crack as she walked.

Click,” another photo for Clare, I thought with a grin.

I then took a couple of photographs of Sarah in her white micro bikini whilst standing by our small pool. Sarah was nervous, as I asked her to pose for several more photos, including one with her sitting down with her legs somewhat open.

I was wickedly hoping that someone would walk past just to see Sarah’s reaction, but no one did, not even our neighbours. We were in our own little private world within the large hotel complex.

Sarah then got hold of my camera and took a couple of photos of me; reluctantly showing my hair-free cock, and this time, it was my turn to stick my tongue out. “Click.”

“This one is for Clare. You know how much she appreciates your sexy body,” Sarah remarked and then laughed.

I joined her. We just call that little power exchange a one-all draw.

 

*****

    

After our photos, I put back on my T-shirt and shorts. Sarah had put on a short light blue and white beach dress with her white micro bikini underneath and the now ever-present gold anklet around her right ankle.

We gathered everything we needed and then headed for the beach. On route, we checked out the nearest of the two main swimming pools. With the pool bar next to it, this one seemed to be more for sunbathing and cooling off, as there was very little swimming being done when we looked.

Three-quarters of the ladies were topless which, of course, I mentioned to Sarah, as I wanted her to start going topless when we were in our private pool.

Sarah giggled on hearing my encouragement and then remarked, “All the men are topless, so in fact, I have more to look at!” Despite Sarah’s flawed logic, her comment made me chuckle.

The hotel’s policy allowed topless sunbathing for women and, surprisingly, also full nude sunbathing, but only in designated areas. We learned as we explored that there was a third pool, just a little further away and down the path to the beach. This pool had a high green fence around it and allowed full nude sunbathing, but to use it, you had to pay a daily entry fee.

As we walked hand in hand on the path to it, I said to Sarah, “Maybe we should give this pool a try a little later in the week.”

I was keen.

Sarah laughed, “Maybe you will.”

But I thought if I went in, she would almost certainly follow. This was an improved Sarah, and now we were well away from home; with a little nudge, she had very few issues with showing off her sexy, youthful body.

We were both in a good holiday mood and though we had not mentioned it since breakfast, last night had, if anything, seemed to have brought us closer together as a couple.

The path down to the beach was just a gentle weaving slope with a few steps where it sharply bent a couple of times back on itself. At the bottom, there was a sign in both Greek and English that had two red arrows on it.

Above the left arrow, it said NORMAL BEACH and above the right arrow, it said NATURIST BEACH.

I grinned and turned right, before walking on for a few seconds and turning, waiting to see if Sarah would follow me.

As I looked back, Sarah was laughing. “I knew you go this way as soon as I saw the sign.”

“You know me so well,” I replied, trying to keep my expression neutral.

I then added, this time while smiling, “You would have been disappointed if I had gone left and let’s be honest. There is an exhibitionist streak in you that would like to be on a naturist beach.”

Sarah did not argue. She just smiled back at me before walking up to me and sweetly kissing my mouth.

It might have been interesting if we had gone to the “Normal Beach” but only to see if Sarah ever did take her dress off and walk around in her white bikini. That was a wicked thought, but I wanted to try naturism as it was something I had always been keen on, but never had the confidence to just roll up on our local naturist beach.

I grabbed Sarah’s hand and then whispered to her, “I love you, but please try not to give me an erection while we are naked on the beach.”

Sarah burst out laughing and it then dawned on me that maybe I had just given her an idea.

The beach was sandy and quite wide. To the back of it were sand dunes, with little tufts of seagrass on them. At their base was where most people seemed to be situated, laying out in their colourful groups, umbrellas, giving some shade.  

Behind the sand dunes, there was an ever-steepening cliff. It was about one hundred and fifty feet high. On top of which, though set back from the edge, was our villa apartment and its private pool.

Looking out to sea, there were a few small rocky islands, and it looked like the water was fairly shallow, at least for the first couple of hundred feet or so. The beach was idyllic and not commercial at all. I loved it, especially the fact that nearly everyone was completely naked on it.

As we walked on, we passed the naked sun worshippers, their bodies in all shapes and sizes. Most with golden tans, though there were a few that were already a little red and a couple that were not yet tanned at all. There was no sign of Don or Ashley. I was a little disappointed as I wanted to show Sarah off to Don, but at the same time; the other part of me wanted more one-on-one time with my girlfriend.

We found a spot near the base of the dunes and I quickly stripped off. I quickly lay on my towel, on my front. My fairly hard cock was now buried under my body and pressing into the soft sand.

Sarah was laughing at me and took her time before removing her dress, and then her bikini top; her large white boobs seeing the sun for the first time. She then lay on her front and removed her bikini bottoms in one swift movement.

We were both completely naked in public for the first time.

“Will you put some sun cream on my back and bum?” Sarah asked. I looked at her; she was keeping a straight face.

I wondered if she was serious. We only put some on at the apartment.

“Can it wait?” I replied, hoping I soon would be in a better position to apply the sun cream.

I heard her giggling. She knew my predicament or putting it another way, my big dick at the moment, and I knew it would take a few minutes to get used to being naked in public and for my cock to return to being its normal flaccid self.

After further prompting from Sarah, I did what I was asked to do but in the most discrete way that I could. I put my shorts back on and then applied the sun cream. Sarah never stopped giggling in the two minutes it took me to complete the task.

Once done, I removed my shorts and lay front down; I began to enjoy the sun, and I got used to being naked in public. It was a warm and pleasant feeling, and I felt as though I was free of all life’s concerns. I looked at Sarah; she sensed it and opened her eyes and then smiled.

“Do you think Don and Ashley are on the beach?” I remarked. “I have not seen them.”

“They will be about somewhere,” Sarah replied, not really caring, as she closed her eyes again. It wasn’t long before the warmth of the sun took all her energy. She dozed.

I looked around, and people watched a little. There were naked people of all shapes and sizes lying around us. We were all equal under the warm sun.

There was nothing sexual going on between Sarah and me as we lay there on the beach. We were just a young naked couple that loved one another, and above all, were enjoying getting our first all-over golden tan. As we lay there, all thoughts of what happened last night seemed to fade away as our skin slowly cooked and then tanned.

Sometime later, we got brave and decided to go for a swim.

As we splashed around in the water, I said, “I could get used to this, being naked all the time.” 

Sarah laughed at me. She was just as naked, and she was enjoying herself despite a few men obviously watching her. Sarah didn’t seem to mind. We were, among others, dressed just like us and, most importantly for Sarah. No one knew who she was; so her family would never know.

Sarah splashed me and then giggled, but I was not brave enough to splash her back. She then replied to my earlier question.

“Yes, it is fun being naked all the time, but I think we might get arrested if we did this back home.”

I smiled back at Sarah and then I had a thought.

“Actually, I do know a place near home where we could go next summer, and be naked on the beach. I have just never been brave enough to go there before.”

Sarah laughed, and I wondered if I could ever get her to a local naturist beach where she might run into people she might know. I wasn’t sure, but I hoped.

However, that was a problem for next year.

As for today, I wanted it to be all about us…

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments