Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Bonding" - Chapter 15:- “Model Material”

"Brenda's photo shoot with Clare, Sarah as models and surprisingly, David joins in..."

9
0 Comments 0
931 Views 931
6.6k words 6.6k words

Author's Notes

"It is 1987 and as we approach the end of the book - "Bonding," David and his two girlfriends find themselves in an erotic photo shoot at Brenda's private studio. Will things plan out as David hopes they will? I also included once again a layout plan of Brenda's "humble abode." It may help a little in this and future chapters."

With Brenda’s “humble abode” tour now over, we went to see how Paula was getting along with Clare’s makeup and hair. It had been the best part of an hour since we had last seen her. As we walked, I tentatively mentioned to Brenda that I was interested in photography and that I looked forward to seeing her private photography studio.

After sports, photography was my main hobby, and I was hoping to learn something from her, after all, Brenda was a well-known photographer, not that I had heard of her.

“My dear, this is only my private studio and is somewhere where I always play alone,” Brenda stated as we walked. “My professional one is far larger and is in the north of the city. When I am there, I work with an entire team of professional people. However, these days, that studio is usually hired out to be used by other photographers, colleges, universities and even by Hollywood film studios.”  

Brenda slyly grinned, “My dear, one day I must take you there…”

I knew Brenda was teasing me; those last few words just hung in the air, and they hinted at so much more… Hollywood? I wanted to see that studio!

Without an agreement, we reached Brenda’s private studio door, and that conversation was over. The keypad combination was pressed, and we stepped into a very different world. It was a place in which Brenda was very much in control.

The studio was like everything in Brenda’s life: very large and impressive. Its width was the full one hundred feet of the apartment and its depth was a good fifty feet. Within the studio, there were props, lights and moveable, black dividing walls. It was an area I desperately wanted to explore.

Brenda saw me looking… and grinned.

“My dears, I will show both around later, but let’s first check on the lovely Clare.”

It was obvious Brenda was itching to get started on the photo shoot, and it felt as though her demeanour had changed as soon as we entered her studio.

Brenda was now even more in command.

We went through a second door and walked into a large dressing room. It had racks of clothes at one end and three dressing tables with large mirrors at the other. There was also another door at the rear, which led to a bathroom and shower area.

Clare was sitting in a pink dressing gown with Paula, just making some final adjustments to her hair. She looked absolutely amazing. Her makeup was flawless, her hair perfect, and to me, she looked like a professional model all ready to start a photo shoot.

It was at that very moment that Brenda suddenly took charge, and we all became her subjects.

“Clare, my dear, you look absolutely marvellous and so fucking hot.” Clare nervously smiled at Brenda’s observation.

“Are you all done, Paula?”

Paula acknowledged that she had finished and then left us, pushing a trolley full of makeup and brushes out of the door and into the next-door studio.

“Right my dears, your dressing gowns are there,” pointing to the clothes rack which was behind us. “It is time to get your kit off and join us fully naked in the studio.”

“You understand, my dears?” Brenda questioned in a sharp, no-nonsense voice.

We did.

Brenda disappeared in a bluster of movement, back through the door and into her studio. She was not the only thing moving, and I gulped. My flaccid cock suddenly seemed to want to come alive, spurred on by the thought of standing nude in front of four equally naked ladies.

I looked over to Clare; she needed me. She needed us. Clare was sitting there, shaking a little. I crouched down to be at her level as Sarah walked over to join us.

“You okay?” I asked, and Clare nodded. “We are going to join you. As you know, we also will be naked. If it would help and you want it, we could pose with you, at least at the start.”

Clare silently nodded again. She was nervous.

“I kiss you, but I dare not mess up your makeup and hair.”

Sarah came down to our level and whispered, “You look beautiful, Clare. I am more than happy to model with you if you want me to.”

I smiled to myself as I knew Sarah wanted to model for Brenda. Unlike Clare, she loved being in front of a camera, any camera, clothed or naked.

Clare looked at Sarah and said, “Thank you, you are so kind. I should be okay once we start.”

With that, Sarah and I went over and quickly took all our clothes off and it surprised me that my cock stayed soft. Maybe it was my nerves, though I was not so sure that it would stay that way for long, especially when Clare started to pose.

We rapidly dressed in then put on the provided dressing gowns. It was only then that I noticed that the only colour available was pink, which both girls thought suited me!

Mine also seemed one size too small, which brought another large giggle, which, in Clare’s case, was nice to see.

With us all naked and in our fletching pink dressing gowns, we walked into Brenda’s private studio, all three of us together and holding hands.

Clare’s, Sarah’s and maybe even my nude modelling careers were about to begin.

Turning right, we went past a couple of the movable screens. In front of them were some props and, for some unknown reason, a giant, shocking pink teddy bear. That made me smile; I knew it would upstage me if I was in any photo shoot with it!

We could hear Brenda talking to Paula, so we homed in and as we got close, we could also see some studio lights, which were already turned on. After turning the corner, we were met by a now naked Paula. I glanced at her and noticed something glinting gold between her legs, and below her still-shaven pussy mound.

A topless Brenda also stood there; purple amethyst jewels currently adorned her pierced nipples. On her bottom half, she still wore her customary loose-fitting denim jeans to cover her piece. 

“There you are, my dears. Hang your dressing gowns over there.” Brenda pointed to a coat stand by one of the screens.

Well, I thought, here it goes, but I could already feel my cock already climbing to half-mast. I looked at Clare, the now naked Clare, and my cock rose another inch.

Then I looked at Sarah, the now naked and… fully shaven Sarah!

My god, I thought! As my cock suddenly had a life of its own, it kept moving upwards… until… it was fully erect.

Everyone was looking at me… grinning.

It was obvious I had an issue, an issue that was now sticking seven and a half inches out of the front of my too-short pink dressing gown. My erection was pointing at the four naked ladies, all of which were now laughing at me… even Brenda.

“Err… Brenda,” I embarrassingly said, hoping the ground would swallow me as the sound of laughter filled my ears. “I hope you do not mind men with erections. There is not much that I can do about it.”

“My dear, I may be a lesbian, but that is not the first erect cock I have ever seen, and as long as you do not stick that thing in my direction, I really do not care.”

Brenda then chuckled and then loudly added, “Actually, it is fucking good entertainment.”

Then Clare stated, her nerves temporally gone, “And don’t point it my way, as it has a habit of going off.”

It was clear that Clare hadn’t forgotten her experience last Tuesday. It was when she and Sarah were both sitting in the back of my car and managed to cum all over both of them.

With Clare’s comment, the four’s ladies started laughing again and my cock, thankfully, started to soften and with it, my ego. That was true until I got another glimpse of Sarah’s bald pussy. Good god, I thought, it is going to be going up and down like a Yo-Yo!

With the lady’s merriment receding, Brenda took over once again.

“Clare, if you could just come over here. There is nothing to worry about. These photos will never leave my apartment unless you sign a release agreement.”

With that, a naked Clare sat on a wooden chair. It was a prop. Sarah and I were told to sit just behind Brenda on top of our dressing gowns, which we retrieved from the hanger and laid out on a black leather sofa.

I whispered to Sarah, “Why did you not tell me that you had shaved?”

A grinning Sarah looked back at me. “I did it last night, in front of my bedroom mirror, and I thought I would surprise you.” Sarah moved close to me and whispered, “Though I also thought that would have been a private surprise just for you.”  

Sarah then quietly giggled. “I didn’t expect to be flashing it to one at all. Though you well know, I always wanted to do some nude modelling, and I did have that also in my mind… just in case the chance came today.”

I smiled. We both knew Sarah had been hoping to do a little modelling with Clare, and now it looked like her chance was coming. The image of Sarah shaving and probably masturbating in front of her bedroom mirror was now embedded in my mind. With that thought, I felt my cock on the rise once again.

My new erection did not go unnoticed by Sarah. She smiled and then deliberately placed her hand close to it before gently squeezing my thigh. As she did so, my immediate thought was, this is going to be a long afternoon. My mind and eyes were never going to be far away from Sarah’s improved pussy.

“Well, the look suits,” I whispered, which caused Sarah to roll her eyes before we both focused our attention on the just beginning modelling session.

The lights flashed, and Brenda took the first few photos of Clare. She sat fully naked on the chair, her legs crossed. She was leaning forward in a thinking pose. I guessed these shots were to ease her into the photo shoot, though I had no idea what Brenda had planned and how long the session would last.

I looked again at Sarah sitting next door to me, but it seemed I was now forgotten. Her mind was now with Clare, watching each pose, and what was happening in front of the camera.

For different reasons, I also watched. I could see Clare relaxing as the minutes went by and every few seconds there was a flash as a new photo got taken. I then looked at Brenda; she was barking orders though without the snap, and more of a soft instruction as she took each photo. It was the first time that I had a chance to study her.

I guessed she was maybe in her mid-forties and her face was naturally attractive. She was wearing only a little makeup, mainly mascara. Her hair was a dark brown, an in-between length stopping at her chin, and she was tall, about the same as Clare’s five foot ten inches.

Yes, Brenda was big-framed, but she was all in proportion with her large breasts and long, slightly thickset legs. As she leaned forward to take each photo, I looked at the purple amethyst jewels hanging from each nipple. They occasionally twinkled in the studio lights, but their presence gave me some concern and make me wonder how long before Clare would have hers done.

I then asked myself, is that something I want her to do? The answer was no, Clare was perfect, but I also knew she would tell me that it was her body… and therefore up to her. Yes, I had learnt at least that much in the few weeks I had been in a relationship with Clare.

In the end, I concluded that Brenda really did have that aura about her. I liked her and she was someone who I wanted to get to know. But above all, I trusted her, and I trusted her with Clare.

Turning back to Clare, they had turned the chair around and the back of the chair was close to us. Clare was now sitting with legs astride the chair, her pussy in full view, though perhaps more in an artistic way than a pornographic one. Her arms rested on the chair’s wooden open back with Clare’s chin resting on her hands as she looked into the camera.

Brenda was giving Clare instructions all the time, “Look left Clare… that’s it… hold… FLASH… look forward again… eye’s at the camera… head to one side… that is it… hold… FLASH” and so it went on. It was mesmeric, as there seemed to be multiple photos taken with only minor differences made to each pose.

Perhaps more interesting to me were the five different cameras Brenda was using, each one set up slightly differently, but always available to her when needed.

Eventually, after around fifteen minutes, Brenda said, “Time for a break. That was excellent Clare, especially as it was your first time. Let’s take ten minutes while I reload the cameras with fresh film.”

Then looking at Sarah, “Would you like me to take some photos of you as well?”

“I would love that,” Sarah hastily replied. Her enthusiasm was so apparent, it made Brenda smile. Sarah had been caught up in the moment then and she then looked at me and lovingly smiled…

“Is that okay?”

I think my face might have shown that I was somewhat surprised that Sarah had even asked!

“Of course it is”, I replied, trying my best not to smile too much at Sarah. It was obvious she was enjoying herself, and maybe she was even in her element. I had never mentioned this to Sarah, but in my mind, there was no doubt that Sarah could easily be a professional model.

“Maybe I go next after you,” I jokingly suggested, not really hoping!

Luckily, both Sarah and Brenda laughed at my suggestion, but Brenda suddenly stopped laughing. She had an idea… or saw that I had been joking and wasn’t very keen!  

“Maybe I take a couple of you, David, with Sarah,” Brenda remarked. “Right at the end, so when we put them up, I can label them the Beauty and the Beast.”

That is a bit harsh on Sarah,” I quickly rebuffed before getting a playful nudge from my girlfriend, though everyone was chuckling at my playful remark.

It was only then I began to realise that perhaps I was going to become a male nude model after all, that Brenda hadn’t been joking. But I was happy. We were all bonding as friends, having fun, and that could only be a good thing with Clare in mind, after all, it was quite likely she was going to be her bull girlfriend.

Brenda turned to Sarah. “After the next set of photos, I will ask Paula to touch up your makeup and then I do a set with you. Be warned though, modelling is not as easy as it looks,” and with that, Brenda disappeared with her cameras, leaving a very happy Sarah, and me… a very uncertain potential male nude model.

Clare had come over to join us, though she sat a little away on the prop chair. Paula had warned her not to mess up her makeup or hair.

“Are you okay?” I asked; our nudity, now all but forgotten.

“Yes, I am fine,” Clare said to both of us before adding. “Once Brenda started taking the photos, I sort of forgot where I was and all you hear is her voice giving you the next instruction. How did it look to both of you?”

“It looked good,” Sarah grinned as she answered for both of us. Then she enthusiastically added, “Brenda’s going to do one set with me as the model, so I guess I am going to find out what it is like.”

 Clare smiled at Sarah. She seemed pleased that she was not alone in doing the nude photo shoot.

I did not want to be left out, so I quickly added. “And at the end of the shoot, Brenda is going to take two or three photos of me. So I will also know what it is like to be a nude model, too.”

Both the girls laughed at me, before saying, in unison, “Yeah, right!”

I chuckled, though my ego did feel a little bruised.

It was at that moment Paula returned with two very high, sparkling silver stiletto-heeled shoes. She also was pushing a rack of clothing, which she parked to one side of the studio.

Paula looked at the three of us and told us with her slight ascent now to the fore. “Brenda asked me to bring the clothes in as we might use them as props, but to start with, Clare, please try these shoes on.”

Paula handed the shoes to Clare.

“We are going to keep the chair for a little longer and I will just check your makeup and hair. Brenda will be back in a minute and she will expect you to be ready so she can just carry on with no hanging around. She does not like to be kept waiting.”

Paula put the chair back in its original position and Clare put the shoes on, raising her height to something like six foot two. Paula then checked Clare’s makeup and hair, her last act being combing and fluffing up Clare’s pubic hair into a very large bush. 

“I cannot wait to get rid of this now,” Clare casually remarked. “Now I’ve seen Sarah’s hair-free pussy. From tomorrow, I want to be pubic hair free.” I grinned, my cock once again erect. It was giving its nod of approval, both girls noticing and then giggling.

Brenda returned.

The next round of photos started with Clare in her sparkly silver stilettos, sitting on the chair. There was nothing else in the shot as Brenda gave out her instructions.

“That’s it, my dear, face the camera… smile a little… that’s it… hold… FLASH… put your left leg forward… a little further… that’s it… hold… FLASH,” and on it went for a few more minutes. Then Clare’s lesbian anklet and bracelet appeared. She put them on and then there was another round of photos taken; most of the poses were a repeat of what went on before.

Clare just looked stunning with her natural beauty shining through.

They added a silver scarf and a glittery silver top hat as props, to match Clare’s shoes, and Brenda adjusted Clare’s position to start with by hand. She placed one of her legs on the chair, the other on the floor with the silver scarf loosely around her neck so it fell forward and masked her breasts, and to start with, the top hat was posed artistically in her hand.

Active_passive42
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Active_passive42

Brenda was giving the orders, “That’s good, my dear. We go from there. Push your tits out a little more… that’s it… hold… FLASH” and so it went on. The scarf was lost, the hat remained and then that too got discarded. Clare’s poses kept changing, each position a little more explicit than the last.

The artistic side of the photo shoot was reducing, the porn side increasing and, as it did so, my cock-o-meter started to rise. Currently, my cock proudly stood erect in the two o’clock position.

“That is it, my dear… put your right leg up the chair… that it… left leg a little further apart… left hand on your hip… that’s it… hold… FLASH… the same position with your legs… right hand holding your right tit… mouth open a little… that’s it… hold… FLASH… That is fucking good Clare.”

This was turning into more like a porn shoot, and I knew my cock was agreeing with me. I looked at Sarah, who was still sitting, naked, next to me, but I now noticed that she was now fidgeting a little and I knew she was getting horny. Doing a porn photo shoot was one of her greatest sexual fantasies and I could not resist saying…

“Are you enjoying this?”

She smiled back at me. We both had silly grins on our faces.    

For the end of this part of Clare’s photo shoot, a long cushioned bench replaced the chair. It was similar in style to what you would see in a gymnasium on top of a wooden horse. Clare currently had each leg on either side of the bench, her hairy pussy to the fore. It was the same position she would be in if she were riding an actual horse rather than a wooden one.

“Lie back, my dear, that is, it… hold… FLASH… open your legs now dear… that’s it… hold… FLASH… now a little wider… that’s it… hold… FLASH… bring your knees up… that’s it… I want to see your asshole… that’s better… hold… FLASH. It went on… that’s it… hold… FLASH… shuffle to the end of the bench… that’s it… open your legs… wider my dear… that’s it… hold… FLASH… stay there and open your cunt for me my dear… that’s it… hold… FLASH… and again.”

Brenda grabbed another camera and came in a little closer… “That’s good, my dear… hold… FLASH.”

By the end of the photo shoot, every part of Clare’s body had been photographed multiple times, and it was obvious that Clare’s earlier reluctance had succeeded with one of enjoyment. She had got right into it, showing off her sexy body to the camera. You could even see some wetness between her legs.

“Time to clean up Clare,” Brenda remarked to Paula before turning to Clare. “That was fucking good, but I want to get you shaven before we continue.”

When I heard those words, my cock went straight to the one o’clock position on the new internationally recognised cock-o-meter scale, and I guessed all thoughts of using clothes other than some props had now been forgotten.

Brenda rang her orders out, “Paula, will you see to Sarah for me?”

“Clare, time to take a break,” and with that, Brenda, Sarah, and Paula all disappeared. Brenda left to change the camera films and Paula and Sarah went to the dressing room for makeup, which left Clare and me alone. 

She came over to sit with me and I kissed her before saying, “Bugger your makeup. I needed that!”

Clare kissed me back, “I needed it too.”

We smiled at each other and melted into the other’s arms.

“How did you enjoy your first modelling sessions?” I asked in a whisper, before adding, “You seemed to get right into it and enjoy it.”

Clare smiled. “I did, didn’t I?”

Then, after a pause, she added, “It becomes addictive, and as you might have noticed, I was starting to get turned on. I certainly want to do it again.”

I grinned and kissed Clare, my cock rapidly growing… yet again.

“Down, boy,” she said to me as she looked at it, and then jokingly added. “The photo shoot is not over yet and don’t forget… You have your big modelling debut coming soon.”

We both giggled at that!  

 

*****

 

Brenda soon returned with her cameras fully loaded with new films. She seemed hyped up and in the zone as she told us…

“The photo shoot is going fucking well. We do one session with Sarah and see how it goes. Then maybe one more with you Clare, once you have been all cleaned up. Modelling can get tiring and that can show in the photographs. I want all my models to look young and fucking fresh.”  

I checked the time. We had been going for around an hour, so from what Brenda had just said, I guessed we had another hour to go. Yes, despite all the naked female bodies, I didn’t share the same enthusiasm for modelling as Sarah.

Right on cue, Sarah reappeared. She looked beautiful, with her hair now styled with a slight wave. It was different and professional, and her makeup was also applied slightly differently.

She smiled at me and I said, “Wow, you look lovely, beautiful… absolutely stunning.” I meant it.

Brenda looked at her, “You look fucking amazing, my dear,” Brenda was now using the f-word frequently.

“Come here and let me look at you.”

Sarah walked over to her and did a slow, naked twirl. Any apprehension she had was now long gone. To me, it seemed, ever since the camera lights started flashing, like Brenda, Sarah had found and was now in her natural element.

“Normally I take a few test shots as I did with Clare,” Brenda remarked as she carefully examined Sarah’s nude body. “But I have a feeling the camera is going to fucking love you… Sarah, just keep looking at the camera as I photograph you. I think, with luck, your blue eyes will bring each photo alive.”

Sarah was grinning. She clearly liked the thought of making each photo come alive. 

“Right, Sarah. What shoe size are you?”

“Six, the same size as Clare,” she quickly answered.

Sarah was still grinning. Her big moment had arrived, and I was happy for her.

“Okay, Clare, if you give your shoes to Sarah and then go with Paula to get cleaned up and I make a start on Sarah’s photo shoot.”

With that, Clare disappeared with Paula. They left me to watch Sarah modelling for Brenda with my Yo-Yo cock. Currently, it was fully erect in the one o’clock cock-o-meter position.

“Right Sarah, we start with you standing and we go to use the bench and maybe later we switch to the bed.”

I knew there was a bed as Clare had previously told me about it, but I had not yet seen it. I also noticed Sarah seemed undisturbed by the mention of one. She was going to do exactly what Brenda told her as, after all; it was in Sarah’s character. She always wanted to be the best, and I knew that included wanting to be the best model… ever. 

With that, Sarah put on the shoes and stood naked in front of Brenda and me. There were no preliminaries. She was going straight into a porn shoot, and she was willing and ready to do it. Sarah already knew how to pose. She had been practising for years in the privacy of her bedroom.

Twenty minutes later, with every orifice well photographed, Brenda was still giving her instructions to Sarah… “That’s it… hold… FLASH… that’s fucking good Sarah.” She was on her hands and knees on top of the bench, her bottom in the air facing us, Brenda pointing her camera at her behind.

“On your back Sarah, my dear, scuttle to this end of the bench, that’s it… lay back… that’s it… hold… FLASH… open your legs my dear… that’s it… hold… FLASH… now a little wider… hold… FLASH.”

Brenda paused, and I noticed a wry smile.

“Last few my dear, try to get me wet… hold your cunt open… that’s it… hold… FLASH… open again… wider… hold… FLASH… Now put your fingers in your cunt… that’s it… hold… FLASH… That’s it… play with yourself… let’s see some wetness… fuck that’s good… hold… FLASH.”

Sarah’s positions were even more explicit than Clare’s. For the first time, she was openly masturbating on camera.

“That’s it Sarah, FLASH… my dear, a little faster with those fingers, good… that’s it… FLASH, excellent my dear… Are you sure you have not done this before?”

I quietly chuckled. I knew Brenda was talking about Sarah’s modelling, but my mind went straight to the fact that she was openly masturbating for both Brenda and the camera. That was something I knew Sarah had done before for me and many times for herself in front of her bedroom mirror.  

“Excellent, my dear, that’s a wrap, Sarah. Take a break. I need to reload my cameras with new film, but Sarah, you can model for me anytime. You are a fucking natural.

With those words still rattling in our ears, Brenda turned and disappeared back to her photo laboratory.

Sarah may have been making Brenda a little wet, but the whole time she had been modelling, my cock had not moved from the vertical one o’clock, cock-o-meter position. My erection and balls were now painful and seeking release. As Sarah walked over to me, she noticed and then started to giggle. I knew she was horny, too. 

“Pity that bed is not here now,” I cheekily said to her as I grinned.

“Don’t…” Sarah giggled; her horniness was very evident as she jiggled on the chair.

“We could use this settee?” I suggested. Sarah’s blue eyes looked down at my erection as she sat next to me. The look was one of desire. She wanted me and I wanted her, too.

“Don’t…” Sarah whispered as I went to touch her shaved pussy, though her eyes darted towards my hard cock again. I knew Sarah found my cock tempting. If she had climbed on top of me, I was not sure I would have stopped her as I desperately wanted her to.

“We can’t,” Sarah quietly said, then added, “Though I want to.”

“I guess Brenda only does women-only porn photo shoots,” I muttered almost to myself, as it was evident to me that was what Sarah had just done. 

I put an arm around her and hugged her, trying and failing to forget about my erection. A quick kiss followed. It was on the cheek as I was trying my best not to mess up any of her makeup.

“Did you enjoy that?” I asked, though I already knew the answer.

“Oh yes, I am not too sure why, but I felt very at home in front of the camera.” Sarah smiled at me, “As you well know, David, I always wanted to do a professional nude shoot.”

I joined Sarah with a smile. “It was more of a porno photo shoot,” I whispered.

“I know,” Sarah replied, still grinning, before adding something which answered a question that had been in my mind. “These are private photos, David, so I was not worried that my family will find out. I plan never to sign anything!”

I smiled again, as I was genuinely pleased for Sarah, but it was time to move the conversation on, so my poor cock could relax!

It was five minutes later when Paula reappeared with the completely shaven Clare. Like Sarah, I thought the look suited her. Though, I knew if I had mentioned it, both girls would have told me, “I would say that!”  

My now flaccid cock, once again, started growing in appreciation of Clare’s newly improved look.

“What do you think?” she asked me.

I smiled and I think she already knew my answer. It was standing out in front of me, but to leave, no doubt, I said, “You look absolutely stunning. Thank you for doing that for me, as I never really liked all the hair.”

Clare laughed, “Me too!”

But then she reminded me. “I have not just done it for you, David… I did it for me and Brenda, and for a long while, I have wanted to try this look. I am planning to stay like this from now on. It feels naughty and I am going to ask Brenda about having it permanently removed.”

I was a little shocked at that, but my cock didn’t care. It stood there proudly. It had never fucked a fully shaven girl before and now it looked like it had the choice of two!

 

*****

 

Brenda reappeared and said, “Right, my dear, this will be the last shoot for the day. I am going to start with Clare, now she is clean. Then I will take a few with the two girls together.”

Brenda looked at me, “I finish with a couple of photos of you, David and then one with you and the girls, but maybe you need to be clean too.” Brenda was referring to my pubic hair.

Clare and Sarah looked down at my closely cropped pubic hair and then looked at each other. Then they both smiled… wickedly.

“That would be a good idea,” they both said, yet again in tandem.

I didn’t move.

“Maybe another day,” I quickly announced.

Being pubic hair-free was something I needed to think about on another day; a day when my cock was not doing all the talking. After all, I played sports, shared locker rooms, showers… and even occasionally the football team bath!

I was sure that if my cock looked like a little boy’s… it would not go unnoticed! 

Paula checked Clare’s makeup and hair before putting back on Clare’s lesbian bracelet and anklet. The last item she put on was some very high gold, glittery stiletto shoes. They were a matching pair to the ones she wore earlier and were currently on Sarah’s feet.

Clare went through a series of standing photos on her own, very similar to the ones she had done earlier. Then Brenda got her onto the bench and we had a set of much ruder photos taken, open leg shots from the front and the rear. They finished with Clare on her back and Brenda said, “Open again… wider… hold… FLASH… That’s fucking good… Now put your fingers in your cunt… that’s it… hold… FLASH… play a little… hold… FLASH, a couple more… that it… FLASH, that is fucking good… FLASH, last one… FLASH… and relax Clare.”   

As I looked at Clare, I noticed that just like Sarah had been earlier; she was now getting a little worked up and turned on. Her pussy looked wet, and I felt my cock once again appropriately respond.

All the earlier nerves with Clare, now long forgotten and, just as Sarah had done, she never once hesitated in following Brenda’s instruction. It had all become hypnotic and, importantly, Clare was enjoying herself.

I was now sure both she and Sarah were ready to fuck each other on camera, in front of their boyfriend and two lesbians; both my cock and I were looking forward to it.

Paula pushed a bed on wheels into the studio before locking the wheels in position.

“Right girls, hop on. I am going to take a few photos of you both together.”

Clare and Sarah got onto the bed as requested, and I observed, carefully. My cock was hard again, and it occurred to me that I had still not fucked them together and I had not fucked either of them shaved. They would be new experiences for me.

“Right girls, get a bit closer, look at one another… hold… FLASH… kiss… hold… FLASH… Legs open my dears… hold… FLASH,” and so it went on. My two girls kissed and played with each other, but it was Brenda who directed them; pose by pose.

The truth was; it was not what I had expected. They were not really having sex with each other. They were posing for each photo, every picture staged by Brenda… But it was so very erotic.

“That’s it, Clare, get your tongue close to Sarah’s cunt… hold… FLASH… Sarah, lick Clare’s cunt… hold… that is fucking good… FLASH.”

It went on for a good fifteen minutes, both girls holding some extremely rude but erotic positions for Brenda’s camera. It was pure lesbian porn… and then, disappointingly, it all came to an end.

“That is a wrap,” Brenda shouted. She was clearly in a good mood as she then added, “That was a fucking fantastic shoot. Well done girls, I can’t believe that was your first time in front of a camera. You are both fucking naturals and I must have you posing for me again.”

Both Clare and Sarah beamed, their grins lighting the room, and I had a feeling it might not be long before they were both again in front of Brenda’s camera.

Brenda then loudly announced, “And Sarah, you have so little experience with girls. Well, you are a natural at that as well.”

Sarah blushed. There was no hiding both the blush and the fact that she really was a natural at posing for lesbian sex photos. I started to laugh, and then all eyes turned on me!

“Ah,” Brenda said as she glared at me. “It is time to photograph the beast.”

Feminine giggles filled the room as I realised it was my turn to model.

The bed was now pushed away. I stood up and took my position right in the centre of the lights. I was completely naked and blessedly, my cock was hanging limply downwards.

Brenda’s glare had been enough to make it go soft!

“A couple of photos for you, my beastly dear… Now stand up straight, that’s it, look this way… hold… FLASH.” I was now officially a male nude model, and I grinned.

“Stop grinning. You look like an idiot…” Brenda scolded me.

There was more female giggling that originated from the darkness behind Brenda.

My grin disappeared, I had been told.

“Hold… that is it… FLASH… and again,” Brenda cried at me as took a few more photos of me before telling me that I was too wooden to be a model. I didn’t take offence, as I knew she was right!

Clare and Sarah, still completely naked, joined me. This was going to be the last photo of the day.

I held my grin, as for me, I was posing like James Bond, fingers cocked across my chest to outline a gun, just like on the James Bond posters.

Brenda looked at me and asked, “What are you doing, David?”

“I am posing like James Bond with my Bond girls,” I calmly replied.

Then looking at Sarah, “Honey Ryder,” and then looking at Clare, “Tiffany Case.”

Brenda stood there staring at me… It was a look of disbelief!

“And who am I then, Rosa Klebb, with my poisoned-tipped shoes?”

I smiled and answered with a grin, “Actually, I was thinking you are more like Pussy Galore!

With that unexpected answer, there was one last “FLASH.”

And we all broke out into laughter; the photo shoot was now officially over.

We, including me, were now all officially Brenda’s models!

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors