Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Bonding" - Chapter 12:- “Getting Acquainted”

"Its is 1987 and our 3 young adults bond further, this time in the rear of David's car"

6
0 Comments 0
894 Views 894
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"I have added a little plan view of the layout of the flat David is viewing to rent. It may be helpful for this and future chapters. Later in this chapter, David tries to take control of his two girlfriends with interesting results... <p> [ADVERT] </p>The story is told from David's first-person perspective"

We pulled up on a quiet back street, which was only a ten-minute walk from where I worked. The property which we had all come to have a look at was a large detached house that had been horizontally divided into two apartments. We were here to view the top half, which was just about to go onto the market. The estate agent’s literature called the property a maisonette apartment, though I favoured calling it a two-bedroom flat.

The entry to the top half was through a small centrally located porch at the front of the house, with the bottom flat’s front door around the left-hand side of the house.

Roger, a tall, skinny and rather camp letting agent, was waiting for us and let us into the front door explaining the details. As he walked and talked, his hands started gesticulating, just like a flight attendant doing a safety briefing on an aeroplane.

I looked at the two girls, my girls, and they were smiling, as the place had great kerb appeal. There were four car spaces, two dedicated to the upstairs apartment. I liked that as off-street parking was always hard to find.

The large white front door opened onto a small porch. I noticed the smell of fresh paint still hung in the air. A second white door, which was locked, took us through into a small hallway with a large cupboard six feet in front of us and the stairs to our left, which then went immediately right as they climbed the top floor, right next door to the cupboard. This had been the original entrance to the old house. Now block off with the cupboard. Though small, the downstairs area was useful and light and it also felt surprisingly airy despite its size.   

Roger explained as we climbed the stairs, his hands now moving all over the place, that the cupboard, the small hallway and the two-car parking places were the only parts downstairs that I would have access to. Disappointingly, the rear garden was considered as being part of the downstairs flat.

He was basically saying; I had no outside private space, which was something that I had previously requested with the letting agent. That fact made me frown, but I kept my thoughts to myself, especially as both the girls seemed excited at what they were seeing.

At the top of the stairs, we came to a small landing with four doors. The two doors to the left and right which were behind us were the access to the two double bedrooms. The door in front and to the left was to the nice size bathroom, which had both a double-size bath and a twin shower. That made me smile… perfect, I thought.  

The door to our right took us into a good size lounge, which, unusually for the time, had the kitchen contained within it. It was in a wide L-shape with the wide toe end of the foot of the L being of the actual kitchen.

The whole place was as new, the builders still finishing the last of the work. It had the smell of freshness, despite not being finished; I liked it. What sold it to me was the large sliding patio door, which opened onto a small balcony. It was a private outside space, with opaque glass sides and enough room for two sun loungers and a table.

“So what do think girls?” I asked, as they looked around the kitchen. Roger was showing them the appliances.

“It is lovely,” they both said in unison.

“Not the apartment,” I grinned.

Both girls looked at me, confused.

“I am talking about the cooker. Do you both know how to use it?”

I stepped back as they both groaned at me. They knew me; the oaf was now being deliberately sexiest. But after I said it, I had another thought. The truth was; I did not know how to cook. I was used to my mum’s home cooking, and I was going to need some help. I looked at my two unimpressed girlfriends and realised cooking was something that I needed to learn, and quickly.

“What do you think of the flat?” I asked the girls again, this time being serious.

“It is lovely,” they both said again, daring me with their eyes to say something… unethical.

I wisely didn’t.

So I told Roger, “I take it and could I sign the contract tomorrow, but I wanted it to run from the middle of September until the end of next year. Could that be done?” 

No problem, sir.”

 

*****

      

The three of us sat in the “Fighting Cocks” pub a little later that evening, Clare and Sarah, having insisted that they bought me both a drink and a pub meal, now I was a man who rented property but couldn’t cook.

This evening was only the second time the three of us had all physically been together. It was still very new to us and it felt different, slightly strange, but in a good way. We used the time to catch up with one another and to bring us all a little closer as a three.

On the unfurnished flat, I mentioned to them that there would be no issues with the contract, as I had a letter and financial guarantee from Nigel, the company MD, which covers all the financial legalities. The bigger issue was I did not have a bed or any other basic furnishings.

I would need to spend some time this weekend finding and purchasing them as I hoped to move in on September 15th the day after Sarah and I returned from our Cretan holiday. I asked both Sarah and Clare if they could help me find what I needed. They both told me, I did not need to buy that many things, as I already have all the kitchen appliances.

“You only need a mattress, actually, in your case, David, a large mattress,” Sarah thoughtfully said. I hoped she was hinting it might have to sleep three. She then added, “Other than the beds, you really only need the basics, things like bedding, food, and toiletries.”

Clare then suggested, “We can all have a look on Friday.”

Despite it being shopping, that did seem like a good idea.

I asked Sarah if she was free after work Friday, but she had already arranged to go into the city with Lisa to purchase, “More sexy clothes for our holiday.”  

Clare and I chuckled, at Sarah’s explanation; as it could have easily come from either of us.

“I like that idea,” I remarked with a grin, my cock helping me find the correct words. “This holiday I am hoping you are going to show plenty of skin. I want to show you off as my beautiful, sexy girlfriend.”

Sarah blushed. Clare chuckled, and then reminded Sarah, “You already got your bikini.”

I chuckled too and Sarah’s blush got a little darker. But she didn’t seem to be put off by our teasing as she then smiled and then grinned back at us, and quietly stated. “I know and I will wear it, but only if it is private enough.”

As Sarah sat there still grinning at her remark, I got the feeling that once Sarah started wearing more revealing, sexy clothes, just like Clare already did, there would be no stopping her. After all, she had recently admitted to me that she had willingly done a similar thing for her previous lover, Jerry.

“Have you shaved yet?” Clare asked, a little out of the blue.

My ears picked up!

“I was wondering what it is like as Brenda planning to get me done soon… as soon as I have had my first photoshoot.”

Sarah blushed again and then looked around, now once again a little unsure. She was checking no one was listening, and that we were on our own. We were.

“Not yet,” Sarah whispered before quietly adding. “I am on my period, but I will do it soon, maybe even this weekend, as I want to try being shaved at least once.” Sarah stopped talking and glanced around again before saying in a hushed tone, “It sort of exits me, the thought of being bare down there.”

I bit my lip, and then picked my pint glass up to hide my smile, as I took a sip. I knew my action wouldn’t hide anything from Clare or Sarah. They knew me, my cock now hard, just at the thought of Sarah’s shaved holiday pussy.

Somehow it had leaked out and now both girls knew that a fully shaved pussy was one of my fetishes. What they didn’t know was; I had only ever seen one in an adult magazine.

“That makes two of us on our periods,” Clare then said. Her voice was much louder than Sarah’s, and then she carried on as though I was not sitting there, “Sounds like poor old David not getting any.”

A cacophony of giggles burst from the girls as they laughed at my expense, though my cock remained hard and erect. It had still not moved on from the thought of two bald pussies.

“Perhaps I need another girlfriend,” I chipped in. I was trying to take control of the situation. “One who is currently sexually available!”

My words only made Clare and Sarah start to laugh again; they knew it was a preposterous idea as I struggled to keep the two of them happy!

I had to admit defeat; it was a silly idea, and I decided to compromise with a smile, as the girls giggled.

The truth was, two girlfriends were more than enough and perhaps, in the end, could end up being one too many! 

 

*****

 

Later that night as we drove back to Sarah’s, with both girls, as normal, sitting in the back of my car. They were chatting with each other and I was beginning to feel like their chauffeur and nothing more.

I had a sudden thought and grinned.

On a whim, I decided to pull into a well-known lover’s lane. It was actually a large off-road layby and one of the places Sarah and I frequently used as a private place for in-car sex.

I hadn’t forgotten last Saturday and the two girls in the back of the car. They had pretended to play with each other as a way of teasing information out of me, my sexual history, by using their pussy power. (Author’s Note:- Chapter 10)

My cock and I agreed. It was time to push for the next sexual step.

As I parked up the girls, the girls asked, “What I was doing?” I grinned, though I knew I was pushing my luck… but… I felt I was on a lucky roll.

“As you both mentioned, your boyfriend is not getting any,” and with those words, I moved into the vacant passenger seat and got my rapidly hardening cock out. The girls just sat there in silence and maybe disbelief. But, importantly, both girls’ eyes were looking at my erect cock.

“Who wants to be first?” I boyishly grinned. “I am hoping for a blow job!”

I waited, the silence now deafening. It was a full fifteen seconds later before Clare stated, with her own grin. “I can’t help you, David. Now I am officially a lesbian!” There was a little giggle now in stereo from the rear of the car.

“That did not stop you yesterday,” I retorted.

“I was not gay then. I only came out today!”  

We all chuckled at Clare’s remark, but I held firm and stated, “When I get my flat, there will be times when we have sex in front of one another and, almost certainly, one day as a threesome. You both must have thought about it?”

I waited…

The girls looked at one another and I wondered if this was too soon, but my cock was hoping… and so was I.

I continued…

“I know I have, many times, thought about it… actually, many, many times. Would it not be good to break the ice now, with a blow job?”

There was more silence, a lull and then movement as Sarah climbed over into the driver’s seat and took hold of my cock and looked at me. I tried to keep a straight face but failed. Sarah smiled at me. She knew I was being cocky, but relented, it was her way, as her head descended and her mouth surrounded my cock.

I looked at Clare and grinned, challenging her to say something and silently also telling her that she could be doing the same; Sarah’s head now gently bobbing up and down in my lap, getting me to full hardness.

Of the two girls, I knew it would be Sarah to relent and go first. She loved giving head. It was one of her secret powers and I pushed the passenger seat right back, so Clare could see. I wanted her to get the full view of Sarah’s oral technique; the vision of her mouth working its magic.

Sarah had grown so much sexually in the last few weeks. I was proud of her. I also knew she had an exhibitionist streak and part of her wanted to show Clare… her talents. 

She had pumped me fully hard and then rolled her tongue around my cock head. Licking and getting my cock head wet, almost treating my cock as if it was a child’s lollypop.

I groaned, “That feels so good.” It did. It felt really good. They were words of encouragement to Sarah and words to entice Clare into action. I wanted both their mouths on my cock. I had never had that experience, nor had I ever been with two women at once before.

Sarah took my engorged cock into her mouth and then to the back of her throat, working me. It was something she had done many times before, but never with an audience.

KrissDevis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissDevis

Then she went fully down on my shaft, taking all seven and a half inches deep into her throat. Sarah was showing Clare her technique, her cock sucking talent. It was a by-product of her earlier relationship with Jerry.   

As Sarah’s head bobbed up and down, I looked back towards Clare, her eyes now fixed on the action; she had the front-row seat at a live porno show.

I smiled at Clare and then pulled her close before kissing her, Clare’s eyes not leaving the cock sucking spectacle. The kiss turned into a snog and my hand just naturally found Clare’s breast. I outlined her bra as my hand travelled around her back and to the fastener. With a quick press of my fingers, the catch came undone. Clare’s two boobs were left hanging, waiting for my gentle touch.

I carried on passionately kissing Clare and playing with her now-naked breasts.

Switch,” I softly groaned as I pulled Sarah up to kiss her, my cock springing free.

Sarah came up, and Clare went down; my cock was eager for more attention, another familiar mouth.

Clare slid in between us and took my rock-hard cock into her now willing mouth. I leaned across and kissed Sarah, playing with her sensitive D-cup tits. She moaned as I touched them. It was the first sexual moan from either of the two girls.

Sarah soon released both her large assets from her bra and then stripped off her blouse until she sat there completely topless. It was so much better to be able to play with them unhoused. Sarah and I carried on with our snog, our tongues exploring each other’s mouths, almost dancing with each other, and my fingers slowly touching her erect nipples.

Clare’s mouth worked my cock, Sarah’s breasts in my hands, and I moved my mouth to her neck. Sarah’s body reacted. She was already getting close to cumming, so I whispered, “Switch.”

Clare’s head bobbed up and Sarah’s head went down. It was an oral threesome in a car. My first true threesome and I knew I was getting close to blowing my load. I needed to control my cock, and control the threesome. The additional activity helped, and I didn’t want to go off until I had achieved my true goal… getting the girls together and sexually bonding as a three.

I pulled Clare’s jumper off, and she joined Sarah in being topless. I pulled her close, my hands now on both Clare’s and Sarah’s breasts. Clare’s and my mouths joined as we kissed, Sarah’s mouth once again enjoying my cock.

It was now or never and I took the chance as I took Clare’s hand and put it onto Sarah’s free and hanging breast and between us. We gently massaged her nipples, one hard responsive nipple each.

I then lay back, breaking the kiss with Clare and leaving a smiling, horny Clare to play on alone with the unaware Sarah’s nipples and breasts. I grinned. I was now not only enjoying Sarah’s sweet mouth, but I was also enjoying the in-car porno show.

With my cock now in full control and Sarah’s mouth still around it, I decided to take this sex show further. It was what I truly wanted Clare and Sarah to sexually play together.

I undid Clare’s jeans’ top button and then pulled down the zip, followed by her jeans, only stopping at her knee. Her very hairy muff came into view with her tampon string dangling between her legs. I looked up at her and she knew what I wanted, what we wanted. She put both her hands on Sarah’s tits and started to be a little more aggressive. 

As Sarah’s head continued to bob up and down, I was not too sure if she was aware it was Clare who was now playing with her sensitive breasts, but I knew she was highly aroused. I slid my hand down to her waist and release her jean button before undoing the zip.

As I felt my cum building, I knew I did not want it to end there, so I looked again at Clare and pulled Sarah’s head up to my mouth… We kissed.

“Not yet,” I whispered. We have one more thing to do. I pulled Sarah and Clare together so that they could kiss… They kissed. There was no hesitation. There was with more urgency than on Saturday, both horny, and in their desire, I was all but forgotten… their tongues now entwining.

Clare pulled Sarah back until they were side by side in the backseat. Snogging, hands wandering, exploring each other’s bodies, Sarah and Clare had their first real sexual contact, and it was now both me and my erect cock, which now had the front-row seat in the porno show.

I knelt there watching between the two front seats, my cock painfully hard, and ready to go off, if I dared to touch it, but I wanted more. I wanted the girls, my girls, to make love with one another and with it, for Sarah to fulfil her missed lesbian opportunity, and for Clare to sample another woman on her lesbian journey. My cock was both pointing the way and urging them on.

I watched Clare get hold of Sarah’s hand and place it on her breasts, before going back to kissing her. It didn’t take long for Sarah’s hand to explore. Clare was touching Sarah’s breasts, her nipples, caressing them before dropping with her mouth and sucking each one. Sarah was moaning; she was on a sexual high and, like me, close to cumming.

Clare’s hand travelled south, towards Sarah’s lightly-haired pussy. She put her fingers into the hair and pushed Sarah’s undone jeans down. Sarah lifted her bottom to help before spreading her legs, her tampon string coming into my view.

Clare’s pulled Sarah’s hand off her breast and repositioned between her now open legs.

“Touch me,” Clare whispered. Sarah did, her fingers now finding Clare’s clit, then gently rubbing in the same way she often did to herself. The moans increased as both girls caressed each other’s clit. They cuddled, kissed and then snogged as they played and I watched… working each other towards their inevitable orgasm.

An “Ohhhhh ……. Ohhh mmmyyyyy gggggooooooooood!!!!!” filled my car. The sound blended into the whiff of the girl’s arousal, which was already hanging there. Clare and Sarah started to cum, their fingers working, rubbing each other’s clit feverously.

As I kneeled there watching them making love, then cum; I knew I could not hold back any longer… The in-car porno show had just all become too much for me and my cock!

“Oh, fuck,” escaped my mouth.

My words added to the noises in the car, and I came in five powerful well-directed squirts as I covered both Clare and Sarah, with each squirt having found a target. It wasn’t planned, it just happened. My sperm had landed on their faces, hair, breasts and even their pubic mounds.

I had just literately covered them with my cum. I had claimed them… as mine… and I couldn’t stop laughing.

As we all recovered and I passed them both, the now rapidly depleting box of tissues, which I kept in the car; I expected a good telling-off and maybe a few nudges.

So I said, between chuckles, “Sorry about that… it just happened… I think we all got caught up in the moment.”

I waited for the onslaught as the girls looked at me. They had splashes of my cum splashed all over them, but their onslaught never happened. But, there was no telling off, no nudges. They just wiped themselves clean and then Clare giggled…

“First day out as a lesbian and I end up getting covered in a man’s cum.”

We all chuckled before I sheepishly said, “In my defence, Clare, I guess that is not the first time you had that happen to you.”

“What do you think?” she replied. It was a typical Clare reply, so I took it as a given and confirmed that fact. I turned to Sarah. She had already mentioned to me that Jerry had started to do similar towards the end of their relationship.

“You know I have,” Sarah whispered before letting out a giggle and then like Clare, refusing to divulge any more information about Jerry cumming on her.

 

*****

 

Later that night, we dropped Clare off by car, which was parked outside Sarah’s home, and after a last, but screened from the bungalow, kiss from me; she left us to drive home. It was still relatively early, and it gave Sarah and me a chance to talk on our own. But Sarah had other ideas.

“Can we go somewhere quiet, just the two of us?”

So I drove to our normal nightly stopping-off point and parked.

“I need a cuddle,” Sarah softly requested; her blue eyes sparkling yet gently pleading to me.

“I thought you never ask,” I replied before asking, “Are you okay?”

I was wondering if what happened with Clare was a bit too much for her. Things in our lives were happening very fast. Had I, and we, gone too far or too quickly I asked myself?

“Never better,” Sarah replied… “I just needed a cuddle.”

I smiled, and it gave me the encouragement to ask my next question. It could have waited, but it was one I desperately wanted to know the answer to.

“What are your thoughts on your first lesbian sex?”

“I enjoyed tonight, David, but I am not going to say I had lesbian sex. It was a little petting in a car.”

It was not exactly the answer I was expecting, but it was along the lines of the answer I hoped for, and it was enough for me to ask a follow-up question.

“So you would do it again?” I whispered as I pulled Sarah close to me and we cuddled.

I wasn’t sure what she would say, but I knew she had some interest in trying sex with another girl. She had already mentioned that to me, but now it had sort of happened?

Sarah looked at me and smiled before kissing me.

“Yes, David, I enjoyed it, as I have said and especially as it was with Clare… But if I do have full sex with another girl in the future, I would prefer it to be in private, in a bed… and definitely no tampons.

We both giggled. Sarah was right, no tampons would be better.

Sarah pulled me close again. She was smiling at me. I wasn’t sure exactly what I had done was right, but I was certainly on a lucky roll.

“Sex with other women,” Sarah whispered. “Maybe, but we have to wait and see what the circumstances are. It’s not something I am going to actively pursue like Clare, but as you know, I am bi-curious. Though, if it happens, it would have to be in private and well away from my family.”

Sarah paused and giggled, “That is, if I ever try it again.” I had the feeling she would and perhaps not only with Clare!

We cuddled darkness all around us, the heat of our bodies keeping us warm and I thought Sarah had finished talking about tonight’s lesbian experience… but she hadn’t.

“I think Clare is brave, coming out as a lesbian, especially as she is bisexual. She could have kept it quiet… and the fact she did that just for me… I couldn’t ever do that with my family… they would disown me.”

“Really?” I questioned. I was surprised, despite what Sarah had previously told me.

Sarah had always said her family was very conservative on both race and sexuality, but to disown their only daughter? Surely that was too far.

Sarah pulled away a little and looked at me. “Yes, really, but there is something I wanted to tell you privately. You asked me about being covered in cum, and you think it only happened a few times, but that is not true.”

“Jerry?” I softly questioned, already knowing the answer.

“Yes, Jerry, risky sex was not our only thing. We both liked it when he came on me, usually my breasts, sometimes my face or bottom. Remember, I was not on the pill back then, so he used to pull out when we did not use a condom, which when I now think about it… was quite often.”

Sarah paused again and then snuggled back into me as she continued.

“Though as you know, he did cum in me as well when I thought I was safe and this was especially true in the latter months of our relationship.”

“So you want me to cum on you?” I whispered. Sarah’s comment surprised me, and I wondered if there were more surprises to come about her past.

“Yes, sometimes, I actually like it… Just do not get it in my eyes as it stings.”

“That was the first time I have ever done that. I didn’t think girls liked it…”

Sarah cut me short… “Some do!”

I smiled and thought of my lucky roll.

“Okay, I will try to do it more often, but only when you ask me to.”

Sarah smiled and looked at me before saying, “That would be nice, but there is something else…”

I looked at Sarah, her deep blue eyes shining in the darkness; they were full of love for me!

“David, can I give you that blow job now? I sort of never got to finish the earlier one?”

What could I say to that surprise request? Though my cock stirred to help me give the right answer!

I knew that Sarah liked giving head, but…

Well, who am I to argue with a request like that?

It just looked like I would just have to accept my punishment for the second night in a row.

As I lay back and Sarah’s mouth found my cock, I thought…

I certainly am on a lucky roll!

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors