Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Bonding" - Chapter 13:- “Parents”

"It is 1987 and the parents start to get involved David's, Clare's and Sarah's budding three way relationship..."

7
0 Comments 0
865 Views 865
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"Like most of the book chapters, this one can be read independently and nicely sets up the final few chapters in this adapted book. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This chapter is told from David's POV."

Clare phoned me on Wednesday evening and confirmed that she had spoken to Brenda, her potential new girlfriend. It was only a brief conversation due to Brenda’s current work commitments and post-photoshoot editing to meet a magazine’s deadline, but in Brenda’s world, that was quite normal.

Clare then somewhat apprehensively told to me, “Brenda has agreed for me to do my first photoshoot at two pm this Saturday but I need to be there at noon to allow for makeup and possibly costume fitting. I am also not to wear any tight-fitting clothes that morning as they leave marks. She said to me, a loose dress, trainers, and nothing else would be fine.”

“What does she mean, costume fitting? I thought it was a nude shoot,” I injected.

“I think it primarily is. That is why I am not to wear a bra or panties or anything tight. She does not want to wait for any marks to disappear as apparently, they will show up clearly in the photos. I have no idea what the costume bit is. It might just be shoes.”

I chuckled, “Or bondage gear!” I just couldn’t help myself.

Funny…” Clare remarked without really stopping. “I guess she wants to cover all bases and, to be honest, I am already really nervous about the shoot. Maybe she wants to start the shoot in clothes. I am even now starting to question why I ever agreed to do it, but I am so pleased you and Sarah will be there for me.” 

“Brenda has agreed to that?” I asked as I didn’t know.

“Yes, she very much wants to meet you both, and particularly you, David. I think she wants a chat, but I have no idea what it is all about.”

“Okay, Saturday it is,” I was pleased, yet strangely apprehensive, that I was going to meet Brenda. “When do you want me to pick you up, or do you want to meet us there?”

“Actually, can you both come over a bit earlier than that? My mum and dad would like to see you both as a couple. As they put it, lately I seem to be spending a lot of time with both of you.”

“Okay, ten forty-five am then, anything I need to be aware of with your parents,” I asked as I suddenly had a feeling of uncertainty.

“No, I think they just want to get to know you a little more and, to be honest, I like that too.”

“Did Brenda mention anything about Karen?” I asked, changing the subject while wondering if there was any more to Saturday’s meeting with Ruth and John than Clare had just said. I was now more worried about that than meeting Brenda!

“Yes, she asked me how my dating was going with her and she wants me to continue, but there was no time for us to discuss any detail. I did also mention to her that I am now out as being a lesbian with my parents. That pleased Brenda. She told me that I had taken that big step in coming out and that I would feel freer now. I had done it and she was right, but as I said, there was just no time to discuss anything. She needs to get this work out of the way and then we can seriously talk.”

Clare paused…

“On Karen, I actually went out with her this afternoon. I met her when she finished work at one o’clock and I took her as my girlfriend to ‘Rainbows’ and we had a pub lunch together. Before you ask, yes, I dressed in jeans for her and I tied my hair back in a ponytail and, of course, she was in her working clothes, which were a skirt and blouse.”

I chuckled. Clare knew I would have asked.

“I wanted to tell her about being out to my parents and that I told them that she was my girlfriend. I also wanted to know a little more about her and what she was looking for in me. Though, as we just discussed, I have still not had that conversation with Brenda.”

“What was the outcome?” I asked.

“Karen was a little shocked that I had mentioned her because she is still grappling with coming out herself, but in a way, she was pleased, as she does want to keep seeing me. I explained to her that maybe I am not quite the right type of girl for her as it feels not natural for me to take the lead in any lesbian relationship, but she did not seem too bothered by that.”

I was a little surprised. Clare continued…

“I was trying to feel her out as to what she was exactly looking for, but in truth, I am not sure she really knows exactly herself. She did say she was learning and thanked me for taking her out. She wants me to be her first girl, the first to have sex with her, but accepts that maybe I might not be her long-term partner. As she put it, ‘it’s very early days,’ and she likes it that I am so open and honest with her.”

“Sounds like you made significant progress in understanding Karen and your relationship with her.”

“Yes, and just to be clear, I do like her and I like the thought of having sex with her, but it’s not like with you or Brenda. You are the two that excite me the most sexually… maybe you could even lead me astray.”

I laughed and said, “Astray? I had not noticed. Or do you mean having lots of sex with you and then asking Brenda for a threesome?”

“Don’t,” Clare said before we both chuckled.

I thought it was highly unlikely from what I had heard about Brenda that she would go anywhere near my penis. Not that I wanted her to.

I was happy just to be with Clare and Sarah.

With that thought and still smiling, we said our goodbyes.

 

*****

 

I did not see either of the girls on Wednesday or somewhat unusually on Thursday. But I did phone them both on Thursday evening to confirm that the contract for the flat had been both signed and approved. We would have our own private accommodation from September 15th. A day after, Sarah and I came back from our holiday.

It was also confirmed that I would pick Clare up at nine am on Friday for a day of shopping. This was for beds and bedding plus anything else that we might need urgently.

My parents had kindly donated an old black settee, a coffee table and two matching black armchairs.

 

*****

 

When I picked Clare up on Friday morning, I was delighted to see she had gone back to wearing her sexy and skimpy clothes, even though primarily we were only shopping. She wore tight red shorts and a white crop top. I also noticed that there was no bra, and her boobs wobbled with every movement. To cover herself, she had brought a jacket, but at that moment it was still in her hand as Clare wobbled her way to my car.

“You look lovely,” I said before adding in a playful tone… “Scratch that, you look fucking hot.”

Clare smiled and kissed me. “Yes, I feel good today as my monthly is over and you know what that means?”

“You are horny and need a good fucking?” I chuckled, not thinking for a moment that was really what it meant.

“Exactly!” Clare responded, much to my amazement.

With that remark, Clare then lifted her top and flashed me her tits, and then jiggled them right outside her parent’s house before bursting out laughing and kissing me.

That brazen action also caught me and my cock by surprise.

I drove away laughing. Before the neighbours saw Clare, I was heading for the local big retail park and already realising that this was going to be a good day.

The morning shop with Clare went well, and despite it being shopping, it was fun. We purchased two king-size beds, one for each bedroom, both to be delivered on September 15th. I was also sure the young male bed salesperson only offered us an excellent discount because he had become so mesmerised by Clare’s bouncing boobs. It did seem like she was using them as the perfect discount weapon.

Shopping was not my favourite pastime. I normally only wanted to get into town and then out by ten am and nothing more. But I knew I had to learn to get used to it, as both Sarah and Clare loved shopping and I noticed Clare was very good at it. We purchased all the bedding and pillows, also two bedside cabinets and reading lights to go on them.

For the kitchen, we purchased a crockery set of four, plus knives, forks and spoons. Clare remembered that we needed saucepans, and I remembered the wine glasses. In the end, we think we got all the main essential things, and my car was now fully loaded.

It had been a good morning’s shopping.

I looked at my now loaded-up car and thought it would be good to drive back to my parent’s house and store all my new apartment essentials in my bedroom. I knew my parents were both at home, but neither had met nor even heard about Clare. Her presence would be a complete surprise.

So I asked, though I was a little unsure if it was the right thing to do, especially as I hadn’t mentioned it first to Sarah.

“Do you want to go back to my parent’s place and drop all this off? It gives you a chance to meet my parents, but you need to remember, officially, I am only with Sarah. So you have to just act like a friend of ours.” I knew I didn’t need to add that last bit, but I felt I owed it to Sarah.

The truth was, I wasn’t sure at all if it was a good idea or not to introduce Clare to my parents. It would only lead to future questions, but within me, I just wanted to!

Clare smiled at me, “I like that, but perhaps I need to dress slightly differently first.” She wobbled her boobs to emphasise her point.

We drove back to Clare’s, and she nipped in and changed her top to include a bra and a thin jumper, which she just put over the crop top. She promised to take both off later after we leave. That thought brought smiles to both our faces. I preferred Clare’s normal style of clothes: short, tight and very revealing. It was one of the many things that had originally attracted me to her.

 

*****

 

My parent’s place was large; probably three times the size of Clare’s and twice Sarah’s parent’s bungalow. Originally, it had been a bespoke designed bungalow which was built with a little help by both my parent’s some twenty-five years ago; around two years before I was born.

The original design was a large two-bedroom bungalow, but since then they had been twice extended and then converted the loft area into two double bedrooms, an office, a storage room and an enormous bathroom for my two younger brothers. My bedroom was one of the originals, on the ground floor at the front left, and was the first room you came to as you went through the front door into the large, long hall.

The converted bungalow had impressive kerb appeal and when we pulled up outside, Clare was a little taken back by its size; it was more of a house. It was large, impressive and at the end of an unmade private road. Also, it was located on three-quarters of an acre of land, some of it an uncut meadow. The property was worth a lot of money, especially as it was located just a ten-minute walk from the coast and the sandy local beach. It was the beach where I first met Clare, some four years ago.

I need to point out that we are not a wealthy family, and perhaps I should say we are more of a lucky family. As my parents had gambled and bought the land from its previous owner when it was relatively cheap and had no planning permission. That took a while to get and while they waited for that to happen, they lived there in a caravan and saved for the building material. From then on, it was their own hand and hard work which literary built everything that Clare was now looking at.

My parents’ names are Paul and Katherine and they were both just into their fifties. So somewhat older than Clare’s or Sarah’s parents, but they were young at heart, especially my dad, who was well-liked and known in the local sailing community.  

We went in and walked through to the rear, as they were both sitting in their sun lounge. My mum reading a gardening magazine, and my dad, who was on leave from work, was halfway through making a plastic model aeroplane kit.

“Hi,” I said, catching them a little by surprise. They hadn’t expected me home. “This is Clare… She is a friend of Sarah’s. She has been helping me purchase some items for my flat, which are currently in the car.”

They both looked up and I think they were both a little taken aback when they saw Clare. This unknown, beautiful, leggy girl I was presenting to them, who they both knew nothing about.  

“Hi,” Clare said before either of my parents said anything. “I live in the ‘large city’ and I have known David and Sarah for a while and have now become their friend. It is nice to meet you both,” and with a few more introductory words between us, we turned and unloaded the car.

My dad came out to help and my mum asked us, “Do you both want anything to eat or drink?”  

I replied, “That would be nice,” and once the car had been unloaded, we went in and had a good chat. For Clare and me, it was just a get-to-know-you type of conversation about putting a face to a name. I also wanted to show Clare where I lived and my bedroom, as Sarah had been here many times, though had never once stayed overnight.

It was a pleasant forty-five minutes, especially when my mum showed Clare the garden and my father turned to me and said, “I do not know how you do it, son.”

I was not too sure what he meant by that, but I took it as a compliment, before quickly changing the subject…

“What aeroplane model are you making their dad?”

   

*****

 

When we left my parents’ house, it was four in the afternoon and we both decided to eat out, so I asked Clare where she wanted to go. I felt happy and relaxed, still on my lucky roll, and all I required was Clare’s company. I knew I would miss her when we were away on holiday and the same would have been true for Sarah if the situation was the reverse.

It was nice spending some time with Clare… alone.

Yes, I missed Sarah, but Sarah and I had spent plenty of one-on-one time together. Clare was new and exciting. Maybe we had gone past that initial tear your clothes off stage, but sex was always on the agenda with Clare, as my cock often reminded me.

The mutual attraction between us was very real, but we needed time to get to know one another. I needed to understand the Clare behind her beauty and her sexual mask. We spent the late evening in a pub beer garden and just chatted. We smiled and laughed, but mainly we talked and in those few hours I got to learn about a whole new Clare and I got to fall in love with her all over again.

It was a Clare that wanted to get married, have children and have a home; complete with a white picket fence. It was a Clare that my heart wanted but was not yet fully available to me, though I sensed, given time, that Clare would emerge. But before that, there was a journey which we must first take together.

A journey of both emotional and mutual sexual discovery.

Clare had things to learn, private emotions and experiences about her sexuality, and I was there to support her. Keep her on the path. It was what I had signed up for. My role was to hold on to her coattails and be there whenever she needed me. It was a role which Sarah had agreed to undertake with me, and as a couple and we needed to be there. Clare’s safety net.

I asked her again where she stood about her sexuality. “Had anything changed?”

Her answer was, “They had not. If I start wanting to sleep with other men, I will tell you. There will be no cheating, I promise, David. This time, it will all be out in the open.”

Elina_Jhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elina_Jhonson

Clare then added, “For me, it is now all about women, exploring that side of my sexuality and please don’t be shocked if I end up sleeping with many more women than I have already slept with men.” 

We both smiled and then grinned at one another. Clare knew I had no issues with her sleeping with other women, they did not father babies. But with men; that was another story. I knew that might happen and if it did? I had to deal with… or I would lose Clare!

I took the thrust of Clare’s reply to be that she still liked to be with both men and women, but she had currently lost the desire to be with other men. No cheating. That she had me and she was also pleased that I had Sarah.

Clare was just happy we were both there for her.

We left the pub and spent the evening in a dark forest car park, me between Clare’s legs as I slowly fucked her through two orgasms before then cumming deep inside her. It would have been Clare’s safe period, but she was now on the pill, day two; her libido was still very much intact.

It had been both loving and fulfilling sex, born from the lust which had built up between us during the course of the day. As we recovered, still embraced, Clare actually said, “Thank you.” I smiled, still warm inside, and we kissed and cuddled before talking a little more… Nothing hurried… It was as if we had reached a new understanding, one based on the love of each other.

Now sexually satisfied, I dropped Clare home a little earlier than normal. It had been a lovely day, a day to write up about in my orange journal.

“I see you tomorrow,” I said before kissing her goodnight. Clare got out of the car and I watched her until she was safely inside. It was only then that I whispered to myself…

“Goodnight my Clare… I love you.”

I smiled and then thought, being in love with two beautiful young women at the same time was turning me from the alpha male into the soppy fool… I couldn’t be happier.  

 

*****

 

I pulled up at Sarah’s early Saturday morning so that we could easily be at Clare’s at ten forty-five am, to meet and greet Clare’s parents as a happy couple. But as I sat there, it felt very strange, not the fact I was with Sarah but the fact that we now had to slip into a new role where we had to be careful what we said. No false slips of the tongue. Sarah and I had to act right for both Clare’s, Sarah’s and our three-way relationship’s sake.

As Sarah walked towards the car, she looked hot, dressed to kill, with a lot more skin showing than in the past, and I loved it. I grinned as I watched her walk.

Sarah saw my grin and smiled back at me, she knew I was appreciating every inch of her sexy body. Sarah wore a yellow, very short summer dress, low cut and sexy. In her hand was a white jacket. As she walked, I noticed she had decided not to wear a bra, a first, I inwardly smiled. She had deliberately dressed similar to how Clare did, and I wondered if they had spoken on the phone.

I also noticed Sarah had more than normal makeup on, her blonde hair slightly styled. She looked super sexy, her breasts wobbled with every step, the outline of her nipples just apparent. It reminded me of yesterday and Clare.

Sarah jumped in the car and I told her, “You look lovely,” before adding…

“Scratch that, you look fucking hot.” Yes, I know this was the same greeting I used with Clare yesterday, but Sarah did not know that!

“A new purchase,” I asked. We both grinned again. I had noticed… Who couldn’t?

“Yes, I got it yesterday. Lisa suggested it. Do you like it, or do you want me to change?”

I rolled my eyes and started the car engine. Sarah giggled. She knew I would like it the moment she put it on and with that thought, she then leaned across and kissed me and we cuddled.

“I missed you too,” I said. It was true, as it has not been that often in the last seven months that we have gone three days without seeing each other.

As we drove to Clare’s I told Sarah about my day’s shopping, which made Sarah chuckle as she had never managed to get me shopping longer than a couple of hours. I explained that we had to go to unload at my parents and that Clare was officially Sarah’s friend.

“Sorry, Sarah,” I softly said. “I should have asked you first. I hope it is okay with you?”

Sarah looked ahead, she was thinking, and then after a few seconds firmly said, “I wish I had been there, but I guess Clare had to meet your parents at some point. The important thing is you both told them what we had agreed on… That I am your girlfriend, not Clare!”

I weakly smiled, and we drove a few miles in silence before Sarah asked me a question about today, leaving the fact I had introduced Clare to my parent’s in the past.

“Do you know why Clare’s parents want to see both of us?”

“Not really. Has Clare said anything to you?”

“No, nothing at all. What shall we say if they asked about us?”

“The truth,” I said. Sarah’s eyes opened wide. She hadn’t expected me to say that!

“We tell them that we love each other, that we have been going out for seven months, and that we are going on holiday next Friday. We can also talk about where you work, that you are currently learning French at night school and are doing very well.” Sarah smiled at that. “And that you planning to do intermediate oral French in the autumn and maybe even do a tourism course.”

I glanced at Sarah and then added, “Yes, it surprised me as well, to get the invite for this morning, but I think Clare wants us to visit. She said to me yesterday that she suddenly getting on better with her mum since they had their talk last Tuesday. Ruth also knows that we have become so much more important to Clare.”

I grinned. Sarah playfully nudged me for grinning. Nudging me was something else she seemed to have learned from Clare!

“Sarah, we are Clare’s emotional safety net. We need to look after her as she is currently going through a big sexual preference change in her life. She will need both of us to support her.”

Sarah went quiet and spent a few minutes looking out of the window. She was gathering her thoughts, and then she quietly said, “You know this is all new for me, too. I never shared anything before… but it’s strange…”

Sarah left her words hanging, waiting for me to say something… or perhaps she was checking I was listening… I was, but I realised I might be speaking too much about Clare. Sarah was equally important to me.

“What is strange?” I asked after it was clear Sarah was not going to say anymore.

“It’s strange that the one thing I care most about, I don’t mind sharing with Clare.”

My heart missed a beat, my stomach went light, and I could even feel my eyes water. It was a type of emotion that I had never felt before. Well, not since I was eighteen… and Kirsty.

Sarah looked at me. Silence now filled the car, and it took a few moments for me to find my voice. I didn’t want to show my emotion. Wouldn’t that be considered a weakness in an alpha man?

“Sarah, I tell you what the easiest thing is for me to do.”

Sarah looked at me and softly asked, “What is that?”

“To snuggle up with you and say that I love you in front of Ruth.”

Sarah warmly smiled and moved her hand to my thigh and squeezed it. I smiled as if it was a moment of both reassurance and affection. I then added… this time smiling.

“Though if Ruth gets out a white lamp and starts shining it in our faces, I might weaken and then it is probably best if we run!”

Sarah laughed at my humour, but we had had a moment… a moment where we both understood that we were a team. That we both wanted Clare in a three-way relationship and there was also something else unsaid but understood. That was… we were both learning too, but above all, we loved one another and that meant we would be learning together.

As we approached the road where Clare’s house was located, I asked Sarah…

“How did your shopping trip go yesterday?”

Sarah giggled, and I realised it was probably a question she had been waiting for me to ask.

“We had a blast. It was good to have a day out with Lisa, as it has been a while.”

“What did you buy?” I inquired. “Other than the sexy dress you are currently wearing.”

Sarah just giggled. “You will find out on holiday,” and then, despite another twenty questions from me. Sarah refused to tell me anymore. I had to wait for our holiday.

 

*****

 

Clare was waiting for us when we arrived, sitting on her parent’s house’s front wall. She wore a long mauve dress which I guessed had nothing underneath. She also had no makeup on, but she still looked exceedingly beautiful.

We both gave her a hug and Clare said, “You just missed Jaz. I was chatting to her out here, and I thought I just sit here in the sun for a few minutes longer until you both arrived.”

“I am sorry we missed her. It would have been nice to of seen her again and, more importantly, introduced Sarah.” An opportunity missed, I thought. I then added, “All okay indoors?”

“Never better. Let’s go in.”

We walked straight through to the back of the house and into the kitchen. Ruth was there at the sink and she turned to greet us. I think she was going to shake my hand, but I went for the full hug.

“It is nice to see you again, Ruth.” I stepped back and said, “This is my girlfriend, Sarah.”

Ruth smiled and shook hands with Sarah. A more formal greeting, I thought.

“Do you both want a cup of tea?”

We both tried not to laugh; Clare had pre-warned us that Ruth’s solution to everything was by drinking tea.

“Yes please,” we both said. We sat down at the table and I pulled Sarah close to me. I wanted to make sure Ruth knew she was mine and as far as I was concerned… she was!

“You might wonder why I asked you both to drop in. It is nothing sinister. I just feel that Clare is growing up so quickly before I know it, she will be gone. I just like to know more about her new friends. I am not trying to be noisy, honest.”

We smiled. We both knew she was being at least a little noisy, but it was also, in a way, nice. Ruth seemed to like us and, more importantly, she cared about her daughter.

Ruth carried on making the tea and John, Clare’s father, came in. Sarah and I stood, and we shook his hand. I was sure Sarah blushed as John’s eyes briefly glanced at her braless boobs. If you were a heterosexual male, you couldn’t miss them.

We all said our hello’s again. This time Sarah snuggled right up to me, which was lovely, and I put my arm around her as she rested her hand on my leg. It was obvious we were a couple. Clare sat next to Sarah. Ruth and John sat together on the other side of the table.

I expected lots of questions so I looked for the white light but surprisingly I couldn’t find it!

Before I knew it, we had started to talk, and it was all very friendly. I let Sarah go through our history together, and I only stepped in when it came to why Sarah dropped out of college. I just injected, “The course became too difficult and Sarah decided to change subjects, to something she is really good at. Now she studying French and will be doing tourism this autumn.”

I also pointed out that Sarah was in the same year at school as Clare. It was part of me trying to be subtle, reminding Ruth that both girls were going through career changes.

“How did you two meet?” I asked Ruth and John.

I do not think they were expecting me to ask anything, but we were all adults now and young adults learn quickly. Sometimes it is good to be the one asking the questions, but it has to be done politely and with full respect.

John answered and Ruth went quiet.

“We met in school and started dating seriously when I left school and I joined the army. Well, Ruth fell pregnant at seventeen with Clare and we then got married. It hadn’t been exactly planned.”

Ruth had gone a little red at the mention of the pregnancy had made Sarah grip my leg a little harder. Her short pregnancy was her biggest secret and only a select few, including Clare, knew about it. It certainly was not going to be part of this conversation.

“Thank you for telling us that. It could not have been easy being parents so young,” I said.

John agreed and then said, “But we had help from our parents and being young and in love. Well, you just have lots of energy.” I laughed. I instantly liked John; though I was not sure anyone else joined me in my laughter.

“I know exactly what you mean,” I replied. “When you are young, you are so full of energy.” My message was not so subtle, but I think my comment was taken in good spirits, well, at least by me and John.     

It turns out that they were both actually born locally, but the army took them away and over the years, they had been based in several parts of the United Kingdom as well as in Germany. As the conversation flowed, I got the impression that even Clare did not know everything that we talked about.

Clare’s earliest memories were of Yorkshire some two hundred miles north of where we are now, and when she was about four and lost one of her red wellies in a muddy swamp.

Our chat was pleasant and fun. We learned a lot about each other and there was no mention of relationships, sexuality or even white lights being shone on our faces.

I came away feeling happy and with the fact that both Ruth and John respected us as being young, intelligent adults. I also realised that Ruth loved her daughter and was trying her best to adjust to her rapidly growing up.

As Ruth reminded us, “Clare has never been the easiest child!”

That comment had four of us chuckling and one of us rapidly drinking her tea, her elbow at the ready. Clare needed to get out there before the photograph album came out to show Sarah!

 

*****

  

We were outside Brenda’s apartment, all still sitting there in the car. It was the first time that Sarah and I had seen her home. The size of it just blew us away. Clare said it was big but there is big, and there is BIG… At two hundred fifty feet long and one hundred feet wide it was absolutely, “fucking HUGE!”

Brenda owned the whole of the four-story block of apartments, with the bottom three stories, all rented out. The top story, the penthouse suite, was all Brenda’s.

I looked around at the two girls sitting in the backseat side by side. Clare was always behind me, Sarah to her left.

“I did not realise it would be such a big place,” was all I could say.

“I am really nervous,” Clare suddenly let out. I looked in the mirror at her.

Then Sarah quietly said, “I am nervous too.”

Though I did not know why, as like me, she was just a guest. It was Clare who would be doing all the modelling.

I did not say anything to the girls, but I was a little nervous, too. I was thinking alpha male meets alpha female. Is this going to end well?

As we walked towards the block of apartments; I felt that I was James Bond, with my two Bond girls in toe. We were just about to enter the lavish lair of the villain and I wondered if there would be a happy ending or if we all end up submitting to her.

Clare took us up to Brenda’s apartment via the lift.

We then walked to the front door.

There, Clare pushed the button, and the intercom came to life.

“It’s Clare, David and Sarah,” she nervously whispered.

A buzzer sounded and then there was a click…

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors