Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“The Alpha Man In Me” - Chapter 04 - Sunday Night And Sarah

"A tale involving the entwined lives of three people growing up in 1987"

8
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Author's Notes

"Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+ ©2022 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author. Like all chapters in Book 1 – “The Alpha Man in Me”… Chapter 4 is written in the first person perspective from David’s point of view."

“I am the guy who was fucking your daughter in Majorca,” went through my mind as I picked up the phone to call Clare. I was nervous as I did not want to have to speak to her mum or dad and then explain who I was; that would be a little awkward!

We had landed on schedule and by the time I drove home, it was just past one in the afternoon. I planned to phone Clare around one thirty as that was the time I had hinted to her that I would make the call. Though now with the phone in my hand, I wished I had set a time in stone. I wanted it to be Clare who picked up and took my call.

With a couple of deep breaths, I dialled the number Clare had given me. It connected; that was good, it is a real telephone number. But it then rang; and rang, and rang.

Then it was picked up. I took another deep breath.

“Hello,” a young male voice at the end of the line said. It was not what I had expected but I guessed correctly, as it turned out, that it was Clare’s youngest brother, Colin.

“Is Clare there?” I asked. My voice now assured as it wasn’t Clare’s parents.

“No, she is out.”

At her boyfriend's I thought.

“Please give her the message that David phoned.”

“Okay,” was the only answer I received before the line went dead, having had the phone receiver put down abruptly on me. That action itself made me chuckle as I imagined a little boy desperate to get off the phone and back to the telly, but I was not one hundred per cent sure Clare was going to get that message.

I did also hope I would not have to phone again.

I was also disappointed that Clare had not been there waiting for my phone call. The alpha man in me was telling me that after Majorca, our connection and above all, our dirty explosive sex; she would be there. She was still out, probably at her boyfriend's.

Maybe he was better in bed than me? I questioned. I felt a little let down; unsure.

I had hoped that I left such an impression on Clare she would be desperate not only to hear from me but also to see me again.

After I phoned Clare, I phoned Sarah and I realised as I dialled, that I probably should have phoned Sarah first. After all, she was my true girlfriend and I would be seeing her later tonight.

Clare was new, she was hot and even though I knew that there was a spark between us; I did not know for certain whether that spark went both ways. With Sarah, there was no doubt that she was good for me and if we were honest, we both were good for each other but in my mind, I just felt something was missing; that x-factor.

After nearly six months together I asked myself, had it all become just too routine with Sarah?  

Maybe even a little boring?

I wasn’t sure. But I know I had to look within myself and search for answers. I could choose to not see Clare again, and what happened in Majorca could stay in Majorca.

But I knew that was only likely to happen if Clare didn’t want to see me again and my instincts told me, that was unlikely. Clare will return my call and we see each other tomorrow night.

I asked myself…

Was it to be the beautiful blonde, faithful, safe Sarah?

Or was it going to be the exciting, yet unknown, slutty Clare?

Or was there another way?

On the third ring the phone was answered, “Hello,” it was Sarah. It was obvious that she was waiting for my call.

It felt nice to hear her cheerful voice, but her sweetness triggered a newly discovered emotion in me.

Guilt!

It was an emotion I knew I needed to get used to, but I suddenly felt small and cheap. I had cheated on Sarah. How could I have done that?

I certainly was not so sure how I would feel tonight when I was in her arms. When she would say my name, and sweet words like “I missed you.” I knew it would sooner or later all come out, Majorca, even if she was delicate.

I was not too sure what to say; my mouth dry and unsure.

“Hi yare, I have just got back,” was all I could muster.

“Have a nice time?” she asked, in her bright and cheerful voice. It made me feel awful. I suddenly realised, even though Clare regularly did it, that cheating is hard to do without guilt.

“Yes great, I tell you all about it tonight. Still on for being picked up at seven?” It was a somewhat gabbled sentence; my mind and mouth were not quite in tune with each other.

“Can you come I bit earlier?”

“I missed you.”

Guilt grabbed my stomach. She knows!

“I can be at your place at six,” I replied. My voice was sounding to me somewhat different to normal; my ego and arrogance were still in Majorca.

“That is a better time. I missed you so much, and I want some time with you. My parents are out,” she said in quick succession. Sarah sounded excited. Which brain computed in a typical young male way to, “I want sex,” which made me smile, as I wanted sex with her too and I felt my confidence starting to return. My guilt was pushed back into its corner.

I needed to reconnect with Sarah and try to purge a little of Clare.

“That sounds great,” I replied, now sounding a lot like my normal self.

“I see you at six then. I have just got to have a shower and unpack. We were woken at seven am which was way too early considering the time we got in the night before. I probably should also try to get a little sleep and at some point, tell my parents what I been up to.”

Then I added, “I just wanted to phone you first.” It was getting easier to bend the truth though this time it was a complete lie.

We carried on chatting for a couple more minutes, small talk, before I said, “I better go, see you later, at six then.”

Sarah excitedly replied, “See you later alligator, bye for now,” and we hung up.

The call had bubbled up my emotions. I had feelings for the girl. I realised this is going to be tough and perhaps I should fall on my sword and just tell Sarah all.

I needed to think it through, that is what I always did. Think it through, calculate and then solve the problem but this time it was not easy. I realised I wanted safe Sarah.

The afternoon was spent unpacking, getting the washing on and then debriefing my parents on the basic details of my holiday. I also had time to tidy my room which I rented at my parents’ house. After a quick power nap to recharge my batteries, I showered, shaved and got ready to meet Sarah; my beautiful girlfriend.

I now felt a lot better and my guilt was slowly creeping away to its dark corner and I realised, I was now looking forward to seeing Sarah. I had missed her!

I grabbed my car keys and walked to the front door as I did so. I passed the telephone. Still no call from Clare; I hesitated and then looked at the phone again.

“Fuck it,” I muttered to myself.  Should I?

She is not interested but then I paused and had a second thought, maybe she did not get my message. So I made the call again…

“Brrh, Brrh, Brrh, Brrh, Brrh, Brrh.”

The phone was picked up, “Hello,” a female voice answered.

“Is Clare there?” I asked thinking this might not be good; it was a woman’s voice but it certainly was not Clare.

“Who is this?”

“Is Clare there?” I repeated. I heard Clare’s voice in the background. She was asking if the call was for her. Hope, maybe she remembered that I was going to phone.

There was some muttering, which I could not hear. Someone had put their hand over the speaker part of the phone and then after a few crackles then a burst of life. “Clare here” and my heart missed a beat.

“It is David,” I clearly said. I was wondering if she would remember me even though we had only slept together two nights ago.

“Wait a minute,” then there were more crackles and pops.

“Hi, sorry about that; there's just no privacy here. Thank you for calling, I wondered if you would.”

“Can you speak?” I asked. I had the feeling her mother was standing next to her.

“It will have to be quick,” Clare answered. “I pulled the phone as far as I can up the stairs, to get some privacy,” she then said in a louder voice. I knew that was a message for her mother.

“But my mum is hovering down below. She wonders who you are,” Clare then added with a slight giggle.

“Wow,” I replied. I was a little surprised but maybe there were good reasons for her mum’s surveillance.

“I guess you cannot talk and to be honest I need to leave soon. I phoned earlier, did you get my message?”

“No. The only message I got was from my younger brother and he said, “A man called,” and to be honest that was not much help. If I had known that it was you I would have phoned you back.”

“Would you have phoned me if I had not called?”

There was a silent pause. “Probably,” was the only answer she gave me and I knew it was the only one I would get.

“Can we get together, to talk?” I hopefully asked. Once again all thoughts of Sarah had been pushed to one side.

There was another pause.

Then Clare quietly whispered back, “Can you pick me up tomorrow, at six pm?”

I answered, “Yes,” though I only left work at five-thirty so I needed to leave a little early to make it on time.

“See you tomorrow at six pm, pick me up outside my house,” and she gave me her full address which I already had but I noted it down again, just to be sure.

With that, we both said our goodbyes and our date was set. Though I was not so sure it was actually a date. What I was sure about was I needed to understand Clare and to do that I would need some answers to my questions.

With that, I left my parent’s house and drove to Sarah’s, a thirty-minute drive. As I made my way there I wondered what tomorrow would bring but as for tonight, I was all Sarah’s.

 

*****

 

Sarah lived with her parents and younger brother in a very large, seventies-style bungalow right on the southern outskirts of her village. I say village, but it is a very large village with over a thousand houses, many of which have been built in the last ten years.

It was a sort-after area to live in, as though in the country it was still close to the rail and main commuter route to the big city and from there onto London. The main road was the very road which took me the last part of the way to work and then would take me to Clare’s tomorrow evening.

Sarah’s parent’s bungalow had a back garden which backed onto a small dense forest which was, in a way, the start of the large forest which ran most of the way to the large local city and to where Clare lived, just over twenty miles away.

Sarah’s parents, Barbara and James were both born locally and had lived in the same village most of their lives. They had become pillars of the local community with Barbara owning and running the village florist shop. She was also a member of the parish council.

James worked in aerospace. He was an engineer like me but now in a senior company role, which often took him not just around the United Kingdom but to Europe, the USA and sometimes even further afield.

They had married at twenty and Sarah had come along nine months later but Gary, Sarah’s only sibling did not arrive for another eleven years. He was currently seven and a half. Woe betides you if you forgot that half! That half was so important to him, though we all knew he would soon be saying that he is nearly eight.

Sarah had grown up in the village and had never moved. She had a tight-knit group of girlfriends of which Lisa was by far the closest. They were best friends and confidants in each other. It was Lisa, who I knew quite well who had helped bring Sarah and me together. I found out later, much to my surprise, that Lisa only lived two doors down the road from Sarah.

I arrived at Sarah’s just before six and as I pulled up I looked at where she lived. This was the moment I had dreaded. I felt that when I told Sarah about Clare, she would first kill me and then we might be over. I didn’t want that nor did I want to lose her. I knew I was being a fool. Clare was just a maybe. Sarah was real and the coward in me was saying, perhaps tonight was not the right night to come clean. Tell all. 

Tonight I just wanted to reconnect with Sarah and admit nothing.

I needed to talk to Clare again tomorrow. I needed to know if she was real or not. After all, she had a boyfriend.

I got out of my car and as I walked up the path towards the bungalow's front door and I was met by a running smiling Sarah. She just jumped into my arms. Her long legs were around my waist; I was not expecting it but we dissolved into each other arms as Sarah kissed me.

“I missed you,” Sarah whispered as we broke apart.

“I missed you too,” I guiltily said and I had, despite being with Clare. I had started to realise that I had strong feelings for Sarah and for the first time, they did not wash over me.

Sarah’s sudden appearance and that kiss had caught me by the surprise.  It was only then that I noticed what Sarah was wearing; a very short, tight, blue mini-skirt. That was new and a total surprise.

Sarah never wore clothes like that!

“I like your skirt,” I proclaimed, as we walked hand in hand towards the front door.  Sarah had never worn anything like that before, at least with me and it really did show off her long legs. 

“I thought you would,” Sarah giggled. “I’ve been shopping with Lisa and I have a few more surprises for you, David. I feel it is time for me to start changing my wardrobe.”

Sarah giggled again, “I know it is something you have wanted me to do.”

She was right!

I smiled but inside my guilt was eating me. I now realised just how much Sarah meant to me and I then asked the question to myself.

What have I done?

It seemed Sarah was changing, poking her head out of her protective shell; taking a risk to please me, an unfaithful me.

We went through the hallway and into Sarah’s bedroom. It was a room I had been in many times before as her parents gave her freedom but no sex there or overnight stays. We never had that sort of freedom.

The room was large with a double bed dominating it. There was also a large, slightly oval, free-standing mirror and a modern dressing table with two, his and her wardrobes.

Sarah turned again and kissed me before saying. “My parents and brother will not be back before eight at the earliest as they are currently in London.” 

I smiled as even using the fastest route; London was a good two-hour drive away. We now had some private time together.

We needed it.

I needed it!

I looked down at Sarah right into her deep blue eyes. Then I looked lower. She had a loose white blouse on with a white lacy bra just visible underneath. That was new.

Sarah had tended to wear very plain bras, something I imagined my mother might wear. It was because of Sarah’s fairly large D- Cup breasts for her slender body frame with very sensitive and longish nipples. I had never been with a girl who had nipples as sensitive as Sarah’s. With the right attention, it was possible to make her cum just by playing with them. It was something I had occasionally achieved.

The lacy bra was yet another hint that something was going on with Sarah. Something I still didn’t understand.

My eyes travelled further down to her short mini-skirt and my cock nodded its approval. This was a first; I had never seen Sarah in a mini-skirt or any item of clothing that showed so much of her long, sexy legs. I felt my further harden.

Sarah grinned at me. She knew I was looking and taking in her beauty.

“How was Majorca?” 

Those words cut through me. I paused. I had been just about to take her to bed. I needed to reconnect; to purge Clare.

“It was fun.” 

It was a short, truthful answer but it felt hollow.

“I bought you this.”

I pulled out of my pocket a small bell which had a red heart, underneath it had Majorca written on it. I handed it to Sarah who looked at it in confusion.

“It was that or a penis-shaped bottle opener,” I quickly said. “I wasn’t sure you or your parents would like that.”

“So your present for your girlfriend came from the airport gift shop?”

She knew me better than I had thought. I took a defensive grin. “It was Sunday morning; there was only one open.”

It felt so long ago as I said it, but the truth was; it was only that morning.

Sarah laughed. It was so good to hear. She then rang the bell, its little tinkle did not travel far.

Sarah giggled, “That’s not going to bring you running to serve me. Well unless you sat right next to me.”

“That’s the idea,” I cheekily replied, now smiling; Clare had temporarily been forgotten.

Sarah nudged me.

“But it does come with three wishes,” I quickly added. I was trying to recover, even though I still thought the bell had been a good present.

Sarah laughed again. “I still have not forgotten you forgot me and only remembered at the airport.”

I held my hands up she was only half right. I had only forgotten her nearly all of the time when I was with Clare. The rest of the time Sarah had been very much in my guilty mind.

Sarah pulled me close and started kissing me. I knew I was forgiven for my naff present and we were about to have sex for the first time outside my car. We both needed to experience that.

My cock pushed my guilt and Clare to one side.

I pulled back and then gently started to kiss Sarah, starting on the forehead but then working towards her sensitive neck. I felt her breathing get a little quicker as I got to her neck Sarah’s body was responding to my gentle mouth caresses.

I worked my mouth around her neck and towards her ear giving her lots of gentle kisses, and an occasional little nip to keep her on edge. I was also slowly pushing her back towards the awaiting bed. My hands worked up to her receptive breasts. My fingers unbuttoned the buttons as they travelled on their way. Sarah's breathing became a little laboured and a few sexual murmurs emerged from her mouth.

The blouse came off we just let it fall to the floor. My mouth started to nip her neck and ear a little more. I released her bra. It joined her blouse on the bedroom floor.

My fingers moved to her hard, long nipples. I gently rubbed them before taking my mouth down and sucking each nipple in turn. I knew Sarah was getting close to cumming but at that moment I wanted to mark her. Make her mine; though she never left me.

ZoeMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeMur

I do not know why but my cock, or more likely my guilt was telling me she was mine, my girlfriend. I needed everyone to know.

I had never done this before. I lifted my mouth to the top of her breast and gently bit down and sucked. I was leaving my mark on her; a hickey.

Ohhh,” Sarah moaned. She seemed surprised but her body responded positively; my guilt was now driving my lust. My cock was hard in anticipation.

I then returned to her sensitive nipples, sucking and licking gently, swapping from the right to the left breast, working hard to increase Sarah’s arousal. My hands pulled her skirt up and I slipped my left hand into the front of her white cotton panties. She was soaking.

I slipped my index finger into her pussy and started to gently finger fuck her. Sarah spread her legs but was still standing. The bed was still unused. I used my free arm to support her. I started to finger fuck her harder, I wanted her to cum, and I wanted to mark her again!

I added a second finger. Her white panties were still in place but now useless as they were soaked. This was different, a new experience for us. My fingers were pumping her harder, in and out, in and out they went. Rubbing her, searching, pressing and then touching her clit. Sarah’s moans filled the room.

I was being much more aggressive than I had ever been before, with anyone; but at that moment, I just wanted Sarah to cum and cum hard. I wanted her to remember this, to remember me. I knew I was also being selfish but this was me, David, the cheater; the guy who had just fucked someone else.

It was the alpha male within me!

Sarah’s moans became louder, “Ohhhh...Ohhhh.” She was close and if they had been anyone else in the bungalow they would have heard them. It was at that point I marked her again and then again. I was, almost subconsciously, marking Sarah once for every time that I had cheated with Clare.

But it was also clear to me, that Sarah was getting off on me giving her the hickeys. She was so wet, her moans so loud and so frequent. She wanted this that is what my lust-filled cock was telling my guilty brain.

I then added a third finger into her now wanton cunt. I finger fucked her hard and as fast as I could. There was plenty of her natural girly cum to help lubricate my fingers and then I carefully just used my thumb to brush across her clit. Her trigger to explode, to orgasm and with that touch, she came hard, fast and so very loud and then collapsed onto the unused bed.

I carefully let her full back gently onto her bed and I looked down at ‘my’ Sarah.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. What had I done?

I thought of Clare but this was not her, this was Sarah and she was delicate.

The lovely, beautiful Sarah lay before me. She looked sexually spent. Her new skirt was around her waist, her legs still spread wide. The now sodden wet panties had fair blonde pubic hair poking out from each side. Her top half was bare and there were already several love bite marks appearing around her breasts.

One for every fuck I had with Clare!

I tried to recover my composure. I had a few moments as Sarah recovered. I knew I was an arsehole, yet in a way, marking Sarah felt right. She was mine and still all mine; at least at that moment, and I wanted to keep it that way.

Sarah’s eyes looked at me; they didn’t seem red or wet. Instead, they seemed to be smiling.

My brain returned to a more normal mixture of chemicals and emotions. Thankfully they were no love bites on her neck. She should be able to cover them for work tomorrow. Sarah worked in an office at a large removal company and I could have guessed the teasing she might have gotten if they had shown.

Sarah looked at me and said with a quite normal…

“Well, that was different. Have you gone all caveman on me?” 

I could not help but smile and then a small chuckle escaped my mouth as relief cascaded over me. I had gotten away with it but I knew I could never do that again, not until the truth came out.

“Did you enjoy it?” I softly asked and then on instinct, I started to remove my clothes.

An, “Oh yes, but not every time,” came back from Sarah as she looked down at my hard cock; my seven-and-a-half inches. She then added, “I needed some release as I have been thinking about you all day.” 

My guilt once again pulsed in me with those loving words but my cock remained in full control. Had Sarah been thinking about me and sex all day?

Sarah then removed her sodden panties and spread her legs wide. As she did this I could not but help compare Sarah’s pussy to Clare’s. I knew it was wrong, but I did it.

While both girls had nice neat labia, Clare’s had a slight natural gape while Sarah’s was closed tight together. Clare’s pussy was extremely hairy covered in a mass of long dark hairs which were only trimmed a little at the sides. Sarah’s had very fine but unkempt blonde hair and even though not trimmed, it was so sparse you could easily see her skin right through it.

“Climb on and fuck me,” Sarah requested. It brought me out of my comparing fog as Sarah had never used the F-word before. Well, at least with me.

Did she sense something, how could she know about Clare?

I tried to smile and then said, “I’m counting on it,” as I climbed between Sarah’s spread legs and put my cock at her entrance.

Sarah moaned as I slowly pushed into her red and probably slightly sore pussy and we made slow love rather hard fucking. I wanted Sarah to feel me and enjoy. In a way it was me, subconsciously saying sorry. Not just for the love bites but also because of the still-to-be-mentioned Clare.

How could I tell Sarah about Clare?

As we built up towards our mutual climax I could not help but think how much tighter Sarah’s pussy was as I went up and down on top of her. I just could not help but compare the feel of the two girl’s pussies; much to my internal shame.

My final and very selfish thought as I ejaculated deep into Sarah, was…

Was it possible to carry on seeing both girls? 

It was the alpha male in me talking. I realised that was exactly what I wanted two girlfriends, Sarah and Clare.

Afterwards, Sarah and I cuddled up and she told me all about her weekend, the main highlight being the shopping trip to a local large town with her best friend Lisa, the very same Lisa that had introduced us and then sneakily brought us together.

“The blue mini-skirt is not the only thing I bought which might excite you, boyfriend, though I am now not sure I should wear something new tonight at the pub. Some of it is quite risqué and there are too many people there I know.”

I glanced at Sarah, why was she changing now?

Did she know?

So it was almost a relief when I then heard a ding-a-ling sound from the bell which was now in Sarah’s hand. She was reminding me about my tacky holiday present.

“Do you want one of your wishes?” I quickly responded. That earned me a playful nudge.

It was then my turn and I went through my trip away carefully leaving out all the details about Clare. I wanted to say more, I want to be honest but I could not as Clare and I might never happen. She had a boyfriend.

As I spoke, it washed over me again, guilt, my flaccid cock was now no longer having its say.

If I was honest with myself, Sarah and I were happy and good for one another. It was more than many couples had. I could truthfully say I had never even looked at another woman since we got together; until I met Clare.

However, there was one thing I did sometimes crave with Sarah, and that was a little more kinky sexual excitement. But it was a subject I had not yet discussed with her. I didn’t think she was ready and despite what Lisa had said, “I can assure you Sarah is not so different from me.”

I wasn’t even sure that she could ever be that type of girl, Lisa was well known within the village for being easy to get into bed.

Sarah had never shown any skin until today. She was conservative and I was not prepared for that conversation but this short skirt made me think again.

Should I ask the question? 

Was I wrong?

Meeting Clare, seeing Jaz, and how they both dressed had brought new sexually charged thoughts to the front of my mind. 

Could Sarah be more like Clare?

But first I needed to keep her. Keep her mine. It then hit me, once again, straight between the eyes…

I had strong feelings for Sarah. 

What had I done?

As I lay there I just could not bring myself to say anything to Sarah about Clare. The words were simply not there; only guilt.

I did vow to myself that I would tell Sarah soon, very soon. I was not a coward, just maybe a fool.

I knew I would need to be open and honest with Sarah if we were going to have a future together and I also knew there was every chance that she would dump me over my cheating with Clare. But as I lay there, I knew that was a conversation for the near future.

Tonight, I wanted it to be all about Sarah and tonight, I needed Clare not to exist.

Sarah and I carried on cuddling before checking the time which was getting close to seven pm. We just had time for round two and it was then I heard another ding-a-ling from the bell.

I looked across at the grinning Sarah. She was staring at me, her blue eyes alive and full of sexual energy.

“I have a wish, mister.”

I grinned, “Your wish is my command.”

“I want you to fuck me hard from the rear. It's been a while.” 

My grin grew wider. Sarah used the F-word again, and I liked it!

This was a position I knew she adopted regularly with Jerry; before becoming delicate.  

She turned over a present her pussy and puckered rear hole to me. I had never seen her naked from this angle and I tried my best not to compare Sarah’s perfectly shaped bottom with Clare’s.

Sarah turned her head and grinned. “Like what you see?” She was teasing me, again something new.

My cock answered for me. Despite our recent sex, it was rigid, its head pointing to the ceiling and both my cock and I was in full agreement. We liked this emerging sexually charged Sarah.

“Fuck,” I mumbled as Sarah wiggled her rear at me.

I knew doggy-style sex was Sarah’s favourite position. She had told me this in the past and at the time it had surprised me, but we had never done it this way before as it was not possible within the confines of my car.

As Sarah bent over and offered her still slightly swollen pussy to me, her brown puckered hole was there, like an untapped well. We had not discussed anal sex, like most things sexual; I never thought it would ever be on the agenda with Sarah.

It made me think of Clare; she liked anal play, and maybe even anal sex.

Next time I thought. If there is a next time; I need to discuss it first with Sarah and now it was too late to talk and with that final thought, I just let my instincts take over.

I pushed forward and slid my cock in Sarah again. Her body instantly responded as a loud moan escaped her mouth. I was surprised by just how vocal she was. Now we were on our own and had some privacy.

Sarah was still very wet, a mixture of her and my sexual juices. I started to pound her from the rear.

“Fuck me harder,” Sarah shouted as her body convulsed. I was almost hanging on as I rode her; my cock jackhammering in and out but once again my instincts got the better of me. I wanted to push this further. It was the right time; as there might not be another time.

Sarah convulsed again as she came. I was aware of a flood of liquid from Sarah. She had never squirted before but my eyes were firmly set on her asshole. I had the desire to explore it a little and then see what Sarah would say. Today she seemed to be so much more, sexier, than last week. She seemed playful and open to new ideas. 

Had she missed me that much?

I licked my thumb I just rested it on her brown puckered hole and gently circled it. I wanted to do more but I resisted as I want to Sarah’s reaction to my light and circling touch.

Sarah said nothing. She seemed to be working herself towards another orgasm, her hand now busily rubbing her clit. I smiled to myself as I just carried on pistoning in and out.

Sarah moaned again, she was close, very close. Her hand was now a blur.

I picked up pace as we neared our mutual climax. I was just about to cum and with that realisation; I pushed down on my thumb. It popped into her brown puckered hole. With my thumb wiggling in her rear hole, we just both climaxed together and Sarah soaked the bed in a series of loud moans.

We were done and completely spent.

I very carefully extracted my thumb before lying down next to Sarah and giving her a hug and a gentle kiss. She, like me, was a hot sweaty mess.

“I guess you could say we christened your bed,” I remarked as l looked at the state of it. It reminded me of the bed I woke up in yesterday morning; with Clare. With that thought, guilt returned to haunt me.

I pulled myself into Sarah as she turned and looked at me and I felt her blue eyes bore into me. I just hoped she didn’t look too hard.

“You really do like the doggy position,” I grinned. It was a remark made to hide my guilt.

Sarah smiled. “It has been a while, but you passed. We need to find a way to do it like that more often.”

I smiled, I was game. I just hoped there would be the next time.

“Did you enjoy me doing that?” I asked as I wiggled my thumb in front of her and then hugged her again.

“It was different,” Sarah replied.

“Good or bad different,” I asked, hoping Sarah was going to say “good.”

“Just different; not bad it’s just I never had anyone touch me back there. Have you done that before?” 

I honestly said, “Only a couple of times when I was younger. Sorry, I should have said something to you first but I just had that urge to do that.”

“I ask if I have the urge to do that again,” I cheekily added with a smile and I received a playful nudge. Clare had once again been temporarily forgotten. 

“It’s okay, I could get used to it but perhaps we need to experiment a bit first?”

“Experiment?” I questioned. Sarah grinned, then turned and walked naked towards the bathroom leaving my question hanging.

Sarah was hinting about sexually experimenting. Then it occurred to me, she wasn’t hinting, she was asking for some sexual experimentation.

Maybe I had missed judged Sarah and it sort of hit me; once again right between the eyes that actually Sarah was not that vanilla about sex at all. How had I got it so wrong?

New thoughts raced through my mind.

Maybe she just needed a little more time. 

Maybe she was not yet completely over what happened last winter. I knew that I had not been told all. I needed to understand and I needed to ask some sensitive questions; just not yet.

I joined Sarah in the bathroom where we had a final kiss and cuddle as we washed both ourselves clean. Sarah’s bedroom then followed, it did smell of sex but luckily with the two windows open and the use of some scented spray the room’s smell returned to something near normal.

Sarah then changed into tight skinny jeans and a new sexy bra, and a somewhat translucent blouse. That was new too and she laughed at me when I couldn’t stop staring.

“The real sexy clothes are reserved for when we are away from my family and village,” Sarah then said with a giggle. I smiled back, the best I could but it made me think of Clare.

That comment also made me wonder what other sexy clothes Sarah had purchased, and  I wanted to ask her why now; the sexy clothes? Why after I cheated? But I couldn’t as I needed to see Clare first. Understand, then confess all to Sarah; yes, fall on my sword. That was my plan.

We were off to the local pub, “The Bat and Ball,” for the Sunday disco. It was normality; I need normality.

Sarah did look hot and I told her so, she also had that radiance of a recently well fucked woman.  When we looked at each other we could not help but smile and giggle. Like two naughty schoolchildren that had done something wrong but there was only applied to one of us, me.

At the pub, we met up with Mark, Tony, Chris, Lisa and a few other friends and we had a really good time as a couple, all thoughts of Clare long gone. Majorca came up but it never lingered long in the conversation as what happened there, stayed in Majorca though soon I knew I needed to tell Sarah, but just not tonight.

At the end of the evening, I dropped Sarah off at her parent’s bungalow.

“I see you Tuesday night then,” I said to Sarah after we kissed good night to one other.

“Can you come over tomorrow?” Sarah asked. It was what I would normally do. Sarah had passed her driving test but did not have a car mainly because of the cost.

“Sorry,” I replied, and my stomach suddenly went light as I knew I needed to be conservative with the truth, at least for now. But, importantly, I didn’t want to lie.

“I cannot tomorrow as I am seeing an old friend from way back. Her name is Clare and I tell you about her on Tuesday night when I come over to see you. I will phone you tomorrow though.”

“Okay,” Sarah said. Then she paused, she knew. I just sensed it. Guilt enveloped me and my mouth went dry.

“I see you at six, Tuesday then,” Sarah then said and with that, she got out of the car and I watched her until she was safely inside her home. 

I was surprised that Sarah had not asked me anything about Clare, and if she had.

I was not sure what I would have said. Would I have lied or told the truth?

The answer to that question I just did not know.

All I knew was, I now realised I had feelings for Sarah; feelings that I never knew were there before Majorca, before Clare.

Had I fallen in love with two beautiful women?

As I drove away towards my parent's home I could not help but think that the next two days were going to be difficult. I was risking my relationship with Sarah just to be with Clare, a girl who was already in a long-term relationship.

But it was too late. The wheels were in motion and all I could only hope for was something I didn’t deserve; that was lots of luck and a smooth ride with two beautiful young ladies.

I knew as I drove that I had been an oaf and a fool.

I then asked myself. What am I doing?

It was a question that only my cock wanted to answer.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors