Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“The Alpha Man in Me” - Chapter 14 - Sarah’s Second Sexual Awakening – Part 3

"The concluding chapter...."

9
5 Comments 5
1.5k Views 1.5k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+ ©2022 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author. Like all chapters in Book 1 – “The Alpha Man in Me”… Chapter 14 is written in the first person perspective from David’s point of view. Thank you to all those who have read my first attempt at writing a book and an additional thank you to those who have taken the time to like or comment on it."

(Story Continued from chapter 13).

“Come back soon,” the two waiters said as we left the restaurant.

Their warm reaction made us both smile and I thought, next time we eat there we get not only extra good service but also the same private window seat.

As we l walked down the steps and towards the car I could not help but let my hand slip down to Sarah’s pantyless bottom.

It did feel good and I said, “I could get used to this.”

My hand never moved as we walked to the car, with each step transferring Sarah’s buttock movement to movement in my cock.

 

*****

 

It was only a short walk to my car, my hand never moving from Sarah’s left buttock. Though only nine-thirty, darkness had fallen and the gentle sea breeze was making its presence known. Sarah tightly wrapped her jacket around her to retain some heat.

A car drove past, and loud music thumped from the car's speakers. It was The Human League’s “Don’t You Want Me,” and it was gone as quickly as it came, the noise feeling a little out of place in this fishing village.

It was only a short couple of minute's walk to my car and as soon as we got in I reached across and pulled Sarah close. We kissed.

Sarah smiled and said those magical words…

“Get the heater on.”

I chuckled and started the car engine and I set the heater to max, though it wasn’t cold, just breezy as we were right on the coast.

We moved together again and kissed a second time.

“Did you enjoy the meal?” I softly whispered. I knew I had.

“Company could have been better,” Sarah giggled, as we felt the first wisps of warm air make their presence known in the car.

“Well, our waiter enjoyed it even if you didn’t. I have a feeling we going to get very good service next time.”

Sarah giggled, “Next time?”

I was thinking of taking both Sarah and Clare but chose not to say anything. With the heat now flooding into the car, I decided instead to smile and kiss Sarah yet again.

We broke apart and Sarah grinned as she took her jacket off and said, “I’m getting too hot!”

I chuckled and turned the heater down and then noticed Sarah was undoing the white buttons on her dress. I just watched and gawped as her dress fell away and her two perfect D-cup breasts came into view, their nipples hard and poking out into the night air.

I quickly glanced around. We were in a public car park and this was the holiday season. There were plenty of people about and I was worried someone would see us.

Sarah started giggling again, this time at my reaction as she covered up.

She had been playing with me. “I used to flash Jerry, like that,” Sarah giggled. “As I mentioned early, like the waiter, he was very much a breast man.”

I quickly joked, “Well I'm more of an ass man, as you know Sarah. Are you going to flash me that?”

There was no way she could show me her delightful backside without getting out of the car.

“I guess you going to be disappointed unless there is an unlikely event and you learn to change your habits… and become a breast man.”

Touché I thought, and grinned. I was impressed with Sarah’s quick response; we both knew my childlike ways were unlikely to ever change.

“Home then and to bed,” I suggested.

Sarah turned and leaned towards me, “Haven’t you got a film to finish?”

Then she let her dress fall away and once again we were graced by Sarah’s two bare breasts.

I got the message and I pulled the car out of our parking place as Sarah covered herself once again.

We drove past the restaurant, up the hill and out of the fishing village, north and back into the countryside. The start of the large forest was flirting with us to our right.

My hand found Sarah’s thigh as I drove, the car warm and cosy. I still had Sarah’s lilac panties in my pocket. Sarah looked at me. I could feel her warm stare on my face, my eyes never having to leave the road.

I smiled too or maybe grinned.

We were a couple in love and we realised that this afternoon and tonight, represented a new chapter in our lives, a new awakening and understanding.

It was a chapter which I planned to write up soon in my newly acquired orange journal.

Sarah giggled again and I glanced across the car at her. Her dress top had yet again fallen away. In the darkness of the night both her breasts were now in full view to me and the passing, sleeping wildlife. Sarah did not attempt to cover up this time. Instead, she pushed the seat back and undid the dress belt and its remaining buttons.

She made sure the dress was now wide open, her perfect naked body fully in view. Her feet then mount found my car’s dashboard as she lay back and spread her legs to the world. 

I slowed, I wanted to watch as Sarah's hand disappeared between her legs and she leisurely started to masturbate. I knew Sarah masturbated, she had just told me that she frequently did over her mum and dad’s adult magazines, but this was the first time she had openly done so for me.

I pulled in, outside a farmhouse and importantly next to a street light. My car engine still running I watched Sarah’s fingers moving. I could hear her heavier breaths, the rubbing and there was a faint smell of her arousal now in the car.

“Something you used to do with Jerry,” I whispered.

Sarah moaned and then giggled as she briefly stopped.

“No, David, I experimenting.”

We both chuckled, though I still had the feeling that she had done something similar with Jerry.

“Can I experiment with you?”

My hand now moving towards her pussy, Sarah didn’t stop me.

It found its wetness as I slid a finger into her, my finger started to work its magic and gently touch her clit.

Sarah moaned.

“I always wanted to expose myself like this, as I was being driven along. Tonight I just thought was the right night to do it.”

“I knew you wouldn’t mind.”

“I'm more likely to make it compulsory,” I softly replied, as I slowly work Sarah’s clit, her pussy aroma, slowly replacing the car’s natural smell.

“David let's finish that film tonight. Find somewhere this completely private with some light and I will pose for you any way you wish… Please hurry!”

Sarah’s moan then filled the car as my fingers found her little button. Slightly reluctantly I returned to the driver’s seat and pulled away. Sarah lay back next to me still fully nude, her fingers still gently moving in her sparse, blonde pubic hair.

Luckily I knew the perfect place and now it wasn’t that far away. No more than ten minutes. It was where I worked and I had the keys to its private, high-walled rear yard.

The factory where I worked was the last unit on a side road in an industrial estate and behind it, there was a works yard which we used as a car park during the day but at night it was empty. The yard was surrounded by a six-foot-six inched brick wall and outside that, there was a wood. It was private and we would not be overlooked at all. The only light came from the orange glow old fashion security lamp which shone every night. It would be a perfect spot for a private photoshoot as I knew there were no alarms or security cameras.

We parked around the back and I locked the gate behind us so from the road everything seemed normal. We were in our own little world with the only light coming from the orange glow of the old fashion security lamp. It was a perfect place for a naughty photoshoot.

Now we were here Sarah seemed a little hesitant, and I said to her.

“It's now or never but it is up to you, though I know we both want to do this.”

“I know,” Sarah responded as we both got out of the car. She was fully nude except for her open and hanging dress. I was fully dressed and armed with my camera.

I asked Sarah, “What do you want me to take, any ideas?”

She looked around and then at me, then pulled her dress off leaving her completely naked other than her white high-heeled stilettos.

“I want you to take photos of me, nude. Just let me get ready.”

Sarah looked around once again, in silence, this time walking and checking. Then she went back into the car to get something.

Sarah was no more than an occasional smoker, but she had gone to her bag to get a cigarette and lighter. Sarah then asked me to take a photo of her lighting it up as she stood right under the orange glow security lamp. It was obvious to me that she had already put some thought into doing something like this.

“Wait until I say,” she told me as I watched, with my cock hard and wanting release.

Sarah walked up to the light, her naked bottom wiggling with each step. She stood right under it. Then she bent her nearest, right leg up and rested her heel against the wall. Sarah was in a two-thirds side profile, silhouetted against the dark background.

She looked like a lady of the night as she stood there under the orange glow of the old fashion security light. Sarah looked back at me, her nude silhouette bathed in orange light. She was waiting to light the cigarette.

The photo was going to be all about the pose and lighting as most of Sarah’s body detail was somewhat hidden in the shadow.

“Take the photo as soon as I go to light it and make sure you got the lighter's flame,” Sarah told me.

I acknowledged her and with that, she flicked the lighter and I took the photo. I instantly knew that picture was going to be the best photo I had ever taken.

The next photo was a full-on nude, a side profile of Sarah.

Sarah opened the side window of my car and then lent in, a cigarette hanging from her lips. Orange light bathed the side of her body as she pushed her bum out. It made her look like a prostitute looking for her next Jon. Sarah’s tits were just hanging with her long nipples visible but only in profile and dark shadow. Just before she said to take it she bent back at the knee of her nearest leg and flicked out her foot. It added that little extra to the picture.

I knew it was going to be another great artistic photo and once again, Sarah’s most private places were all but hidden in shadow.

After taking these two photos it occurred to me that Sarah had previously thought about doing a nude photo shoot and now she was living out one of her sexual fantasies.

“We still have four photos left,” I said as she stood up and walked back to me.

The two photos I had taken were good artistic shots but they did not really show any of Sarah’s private body detail. It was all lost in orange light and shadow, though it would be very obvious to all who viewed the photos that she was very naked and had the perfect young model's sexy body.

I was hoping she would show a little more but of course, that was all down to my gorgeous girlfriend. I was not going to press, this was Sarah’s show.

The third photo was a rear view. Sarah had stubbed out her cigarette having smoked most of it when walking around the yard again searching for ideas. For this photo, she was at the front of my car and bent over it with her ass sticking up and her hands spread. It made me smile since it was exactly the same position that Clare took last night when we fucked, and I felt my cock stir again as it also remembered it well.

I quickly covered my number plate with a piece of wood and then suggested that Sarah opened her legs a little bit. She looked around just to be certain that we were on our own and then adjusted her position, her face pointing away from the camera. She arched her back and her pussy came, a little, into view.

“Click,” I took the photo.

It was probably the first picture that we took that night that crossed the boundary from artistic to rude. While you could not see Sarah’s face, you certainly could see her pussy and its sparse pubic hair.

With three more photos to take, I asked Sarah, “What type of photo do you want me to take, nude or something slightly ruder like you would find in a top-shelf magazine?”

Sarah paused and thought for a moment and then stated, with a smile.

“Ruder but make sure you keep my face out of the photo. I don’t want anyone to recognise me.”

I grinned and said, “Okay.”

I took control and for the fourth photo, we repeated the third one but this I asked Sarah to put one leg on the car so the orange light could flood between her now open legs. I also went a little closer and point the camera directly at her pussy. Her whole body and some of the car were in the shot but the focus was definitely on her pussy.

“Hang on,” I said and went up to her and carefully opened her very wet pussy with my fingers before returning to my position. I then quickly took the photo before her hole closed fully back up. I wanted to capture its wetness, the fact that the model was turned on and needed to be fucked.

I had two photos left and I wanted to get a classic spread-leg photo. It would be rude, well actually it would be very rude and I was not even sure whether it was legal but it was time to go for broke.

I then asked Sarah to, “Climb onto my car bonnet, lie down, face me and open your legs.”

She did as requested, sitting on my car bonnet and leaning back on her arms, her legs in the flying- ‘V’ position. She covered her face with her discarded dress and then thrust her chest out.

I smiled and said, “Spread your legs wide for the camera,” and that is exactly what she did.

“Click,” I took the photo.

The final photo was similar to the last one but it was by far the rudest that I took. It was the same spread eagle pose but then I asked Sarah to hold herself open, my exact words being…

“Show some pink.”

Sarah knew exactly what I wanted. She had seen plenty of girls showing pink in her parent’s adult magazines and that was as she posed, Showing pink. Her face was still fully covered.

SamanthaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaC

“Click,” I took the photo.

By now we were so worked up that we just needed to fuck. We needed to release our pent-up sexual hunger. It was the pressure to copulate. So I just dropped my trousers and boxer shorts and released my straining cock.

She was in the right position and with a smile from Sarah, I slid straight into Sarah’s wet waiting cunt. There were no preliminaries; no foreplay, we simply could not wait any longer. I had the green light from Sarah. All that was left now was to just pound away.

As I did this, I could not help but think this is the second time in two days that I had sex with a girl on this very car bonnet. I grinned. Life was good.

“Slap, slap, slap.” I pounded away, my head and my cock enjoying Sarah’s body as she now a little too noisily moaned beneath me.

Sarah groaned, and then demanded loudly, “Cum over me, not in me, over me.”

With that instruction, I pulled out and ejaculated in five spurts all over her. The first one landed on her just below the neck, the next three landed on her body and the final one was on her pubic hair. She was covered in my sperm.

Once again I had left my mark on Sarah and I stood back; I thought she looked perfect.

Much to my ever-growing list of surprises, Sarah then started licking and cleaning my sperm as best as she could.

“Am I slutty enough for you now, David?” she asked as she licked herself clean and then smiled and added…

“Being ejaculated on is another thing I have done with Jerry.”

I wondered if that was Sarah or the brandy talking. I knew she liked oral sex and always swallowed, but being ejaculated on. She had never mentioned that before, it certainly felt like Sarah was starting her second sexual awakening.

Sarah had certainly taken up the mantle of my polite request to show some skin and try to act a little more available to other men and I realised that delicate Sarah was no more.

She was gone and I wondered if she had ever truly existed.

We both climbed into the car and I kissed and cuddled Sarah.

“I love you,” I said and she returned her love to me. We were a happy loving couple once again.

As we exited the rear yard I asked a still fully naked Sarah, “Do you still want me to drop off the film?”

Sarah grinned, “Please do before I change my mind.”

So I drove to my local town before parking and writing out all the details on the envelope to get the film developed. I also decided to pay the extra premium and get the twenty-four-hour service. That way they would be ready for me to pick up and show to Clare on Monday.

Sarah had remained in my car naked as I dropped off the film in the overnight drop box. I just hoped there would be no issues with having them developed.

As I got back in the car I noticed Sarah had put her dress back on, well at least down to her waist.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I was not too sure. It felt to me as if part of her was still in conflict with what she had just done. Sarah looked back at me and said, “Never better, tonight has been wonderful I was just getting a little cold.”

 I smiled and turned the heating up.

I then agreed with Sarah that tonight had been fun, before asking, “Do you still want me to share those photos with Clare?”

I was now not so sure what Sarah wanted to do especially with the last ones we had taken; assuming that we ever got them developed.

Sarah looked at me.

“Yes, please share them with Clare but no one else. I want her to know your first girlfriend can be just as slutty as her.”

I smiled to myself, it sounded as if Sarah, even before meeting Clare, had accepted that I was going to have two girlfriends.

I then confirmed by saying.

“I will only show the naughty photos to Clare. But I going to show the photo of you all dressed up to go out with me to everyone!”

Sarah laughed at that before giving me a playful nudge. Though they hadn’t yet met, Sarah seemed to have already picked up that habit from Clare!

“Did tonight fulfil your fantasy of having your men’s magazine photoshoot?” I asked.

“Maybe,” Sarah replied, as she adjusted her dress and became fully presentable.

“Let’s wait for the photos. It might have only fuelled my desire to do more photo shoots like the one tonight!”

“Let’s go home and to bed,” she then added.

That sounded perfect to me.

We got back to Sarah’s house around eleven-thirty and all seemed to be asleep.

So we treaded carefully washed and then cuddled up naked in Sarah’s bed. Our first night sleeping together and for some reason, the fact we were in Sarah’s bed made it extra special to me. We just kissed and cuddled until we fell asleep, our bodies spooning as if they were made for each other.

We were in love and for me, cuddling up with Sarah in her bed was at that moment, the best place I could possibly be.

 

*****

 

I awoke Saturday morning to a new sensation. Sarah’s lips were around my cock and she was giving me a blow job. I lay there, my eyes closed, there was no way I was going to stop her.

Ever since I started going out with her she had always been more than happy to suck my cock even though it was only the second one she ever held or seen unless you counted her dad's naked dips in the family swimming pool.

As I lay there, inwardly grinning, I decided I was just going to let her suck me to completion.

As I have mentioned before Sarah always swallowed and I had started to stop pre-warning her when I was about to cum. There was no need, she was experienced, well taught by Jerry, and always seemed to be pre-warned when I was about to blow my load.

As she bobbed her head up and down I saw her glance up at me. She knew I was awake. I grinned at her and Sarah’s eyes seemed to then grin back at me as she carried on, taking me towards the inevitable conclusion. But just before that moment of sheer ecstasy, of release.

Sarah stopped and grinned to let me know, she was in control.

Then a moment later climbed on top of me before sinking onto my cock, the whole length fully going deep into her wet pussy. Yet again, she was horny. Carefully and oh so quietly she slowly rocked on my cock, as she used a finger to work her clit.

It was sensual morning sex with Sarah’s eyes never stopping looking at mine. She did all the work as she brought us both to a silent but fulfilling climax. The morning sexual pressure was relieved, my morning glory now wilting away. Hopefully, none of her family had been aware of our quiet morning fuck. Sarah told me later that she just wanted to christen her bed.

Reaching for some tissues she tenderly climbed off me and tenderly said, “Good morning boyfriend.”

“Good morning girlfriend,” I lovingly replied.

We could only smile and kiss. It was one of those special moments that couples have, a little corny, but… Oh so nice.

The rest of the weekend I spent with Sarah, no more modelling or sexy photos but Sarah agreed to sign back on at college and attend a French oral evening course. She hadn’t argued about going back to college, she wanted to do it. Sarah’s exact words were, “David, as you are paying for it!”

That made me smile; we both knew the course would be good for her.

On Saturday we went for a long walk and in the evening we went to the cinema and watched a film called, “Dirty Dancing.” It was your classic chick flick and Sarah loved it.

I must admit as I snuggled up to her in the cinema my mind drifted to Clare and I wondered how her date with Brenda had gone. I had promised not to call her until a Sunday evening and if I did not get hold of her then. I would have to wait until Monday evening before I found out.

Sarah and I made love on Saturday night though in my car and not in her bed as Sarah wanted.

I reminded Sarah, “We need to respect your parents and it would be good in the long term not to be seen to be taking too much advantage of their new sleeping arrangement offer.” Then I added that “I wanted to stay the night with her next Friday.”

That news made Sarah happy; my reward was an extra-long and sloppy wet kiss.

The truth was, I wanted to sleep with Sarah every night but I also had Clare to think of. I wanted and needed to walk that tightrope keeping the love of my two girlfriends in equilibrium. I also knew that it would not be long before I had rented a place. It would be so different when that happened as both Sarah and Clare could stay whenever they wanted to but until then, we needed to be patient and I needed to stay strong and not give in to the temptation of sleeping with Sarah.

Late on Sunday afternoon, I phoned Clare, as I wanted to find out how her date with Brenda had gone but she was out. I was not surprised, and I knew then I have to wait until tomorrow. I did leave a message to say I phoned but would be out the rest of the day. I knew it was only one day extra to wait but it felt so much longer.

Another thing I would only find out tomorrow was whether Sarah’s nude photos had been developed or not as I had to pick up the photos from the developing shop. That was a visit I was not looking forward to. Yes, I wanted the photos but it might also involve an embarrassing conversation with the shop staff as they might refuse to hand the rude ones over.

But that was one of my two problems for tomorrow, the other explaining to Clare about Sarah’s and my luxury holiday in Crete!

One other important thing happened that weekend. I had the first details come through for potential places to rent, but as is often the way when you want something to happen quickly, the first trawl of ten properties came up with the result that none were suitable. I didn’t even bother to view any of them.

On Sunday night Sarah and I went to the local pub, “The Bat and Ball” to meet our friends, this was our normal thing, but that night it was a little different as I think all could see that Sarah and I were loved up, though none knew about Clare. She was our beautiful secret.

Sarah and I had agreed that there was no need to mention her to anyone, not even Lisa. It was another good sign that Sarah was accepting Clare. Though whether that remained true after next Saturday, their first meeting, we would have to wait and see.

We also added a new rule and this one came with a warning from Sarah and she launched it at me Sunday night just before I dropped off home.

Sarah’s words came strong and clear. She aimed them directly at me, right between the eyes.

No one… and… I do mean no one; especially my parents must know you are also seeing another girl. I am serious, David, the world must think I am your only girlfriend or it's over between us.”

I readily agreed. I didn’t want to lose Sarah. I already knew and had told her, I would never leave her for Clare. I was committed to our relationship not because I loved her any more than Clare. It was because I realised that she needed me more than Clare needed me!

Though, even in my sometimes oafish brain, I knew I could never tell Sarah that and I didn’t want to.

Her acceptance of Clare had already amazed me. I thought when I first told her that she would just dump me and if that had happened I would not have blamed her. After all, I had cheated on her but since Friday night I had witnessed something new with Sarah. Her parents had even mentioned it. Sarah had started to blossom and the real, true, fun Sarah had started to emerge.

I wasn’t sure how long it would take for her to blossom and flower but I was already sure that when that happened, it would be vibrant and sexually coloured that she would attract men just like bees looking for nectar.

I was also sure that Sarah still saw Clare as a rival and not a potential friend but Clare being Clare, I was hoping her warm friendly aura would soon break Sarah’s resistance and engulf her as it had done with me.   

I knew that Clare’s very presence was one of the main trigger points for the new, sexy and sensual Sarah. A Sarah I found so much more exciting and if I am honest much was more attracted to and I now knew was definitely in love with her. Our relationship had also gotten closer, Sarah now freely told me that she loved me and I regularly said the same words to her.

I really did love Sarah but, with one caveat, that was, I also loved Clare.

I frequently asked myself, can a man love two women at the same time?

Will I have to choose one over the other?

But I also knew there was a flip side to those two questions.

Can a woman continue to love a man who openly admits to loving two women?

I hoped that the answer was yes but I guessed that was down to the two women, the man and how strong that force of love was.

It was another unanswered question, another we see.

 

*****

 

That Sunday night I made my first entries in my new orange journal, I wrote about Majorca and all that happened there.

In the coming weeks, there would be so much more to write.

It was nearly one in the morning by the time I finished.

I was tired but also so very, very happy…

 

It is done.

 

The End… of… “Book 1 - The Alpha Man in Me.”

 

David, Clare and Sarah will return in “Book 2 - Bonding.”

 

 

Final Author’s Note:- “Book 2 – Bonding is already written as a book but needs intense formatting (mainly chapter lengths) to make it suitable for posting on Lush Stories. I would suggest it will be ready to post here in the early months of 2023.  

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments