Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mike arrived home shortly. He was apprehensive about what he would find. He was relieved to see Lynn in the kitchen fixing a salad. He saw Chuck on the deck. Lynn had on one of his favorite outfits. Did she just put it on or did she wear it to the airport? If so, then she has had a few hours to give Chuck a show.

He walked over to her and gave her a hug so he could feel one of her breasts. Did Chuck get to feel them?

He addressed Lynn, "Hi, sweetie sorry I took so long but we had to get that contract sent to the client. Did you pick up Chuck okay? I hope it wasn't any problem keeping him entertained?" Glancing over at the empty beer bottles and half full bottle of wine he told Lynn, "Well, it looks like you got started without me."

"It was no problem picking him up. I didn't have any pressing decorating work so could spend some time with him. He is everything you told me about him. He can be really funny like you said. We really hit it off. We got off to a good start. He was thirsty after his flight and I couldn't let him drink alone. It was a good idea inviting him to stay here. He is out putting the steaks on. You were right. He sure is a take charge guy."

"Glad everything went okay. I knew you guys would hit it off. I like the outfit. Good choice."

"I am glad you like me wearing it. I know Chuck did." She leaned into her husband and gave him a light kiss on the ear while pushing her breast into his arm, "He really liked it."

So Lynn had been giving Chuck a show. What else did they do? Mike grabbed a couple of beers and headed out to the deck.

He handed Chuck a beer in greeting. Mike was glad to see his good buddy.

"Well, Mike you have certainly done well by yourself. Nice house and sounds like a good job. Man you have really gotten in shape. And to top it off a really sexy wife."

"I knew you would like Lynn. She is sexy. I am a lucky man. Sorry I couldn't pick you up at the airport."

Chuck did not waste time. He was only in town for a few days and had to have Lynn, "That's all right. Lynn has a great personality, very outgoing. I enjoyed spending time with her. Man, she is really hot in that outfit. I couldn't keep my eyes off those tits of hers. You wouldn't mind if I felt Lynn would you? I bet you would like that."

Mike just laughed, "Well you certainly haven't changed. Glad you like them. I sure do. I picked that top for her to show off. Don't you think the jacket really accents the top?

"Jacket? She didn't wear a jacket. I got a good show as soon as she got out of the car."

"She probably didn't need the jacket to pick you up. She uses the jacket to flash her breasts. It's kind of a game we play."

"Yeah she told me about that. She knows how to play. I got a really great show. We even made up our own game. I think you will like it. She is going to keep giving me a show so you can watch. I will tell you about it after dinner. But right now the steaks are ready."

After what Lynn and Chuck said, Mike felt a stirring in his groin. They ate dinner on the deck. It was still hot, but the deck was now in shade, cooling everything but the sexual tension. Lynn was very outgoing and vivacious. Mike noticed a certain glow about her. He sat at the head of the table and Chuck and Lynn sat across from each other. Lynn became increasingly flirtatious. She continued the show for Chuck, leaning over when she talked to him, giving him a good look down her top. She knew her husband was watching. Lynn liked showing her tits to Chuck while her husband was sitting at the same table. Maybe Chuck was right about Mike not changing.

Mike raised his bottle, "Here's to good friends and a good visit for Chuck."

Mike and Chuck clicked their bottles with Lynn's glass. Chuck raised his bottle, "And here's to your sexy wife."

Lynn got up and went to the other side of the table, and leaned and hugged Chuck. Chuck stayed seated and put an arm around Lynn's waist pulling her closer. He slipped a hand to her ass and caressed her. She pressed her breasts into his arm, and kissed him on the cheek, "I glad you think I'm sexy. I know you are going to have a good visit."

Addressing her husband, she said, "Isn't that a nice thing for him to say? Don't you like it when a good looking guy like Chuck thinks your wife is sexy?"

Mike couldn't believe Lynn was flirting like this in front of him. "Sure honey, you know how I like it when other men find you attractive. I'm glad you and Chuck are getting along so well."

They finished dinner and cleared the table to go back inside. As soon as they put the dishes on the counter, Mike said, "I'm going to get out of these clothes and change into something more comfortable. I hope you two don't mind being alone for a few more minutes."

After he left the room, Lynn turned to Chuck, "I can't believe it. He is doing exactly what you said he would do."

"I told you I knew him."

Lynn was standing with her back to the island counter. Chuck moved close to her and touched one of her tits. Lynn pushed her hips forward until her pussy was against his cock, "What if he comes back in?"

Chuck bent over and nuzzled her neck, "That is the whole point. He sees us but does not know what we are doing. That is why he is leaving us alone. He wants to catch us doing something. You like the feel of my cock don't you? Tell me what you want."

She reached around and put one of her hands on his ass pulling his cock tighter to her pussy. "Your cock feels good. I want to feel you fucking me."

Just then they heard Mike coming down the stairs. Lynn started to push Chuck away.

Chuck resisted and stayed where he was, "No. Remember what I said about catching us in an intimate moment."

Lynn's back was to the door, but Chuck could see Mike entering the room. Lynn's husband did a double take. He couldn't see what was going on, but they were standing real close. Was Chuck feeling one of her breasts?

ElizabethSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizabethSmith

Lynn turned around with a flushed expression and stood at the end of the island. Chuck moved to the side. Mike stood across from Chuck with Lynn in between them. "I didn't leave you alone too long did I?"

Lynn caressed his forearm, "Not at all honey. You know I don't mind being alone with Chuck. And here I am in between two hot guys." She caressed Chuck's arm with her other hand. She kissed her husband lightly on his lips and turned and kissed Chuck. Chuck kissed her back but not lightly. Mike could tell their tongues were intertwining . After a few seconds Lynn broke the kiss.

She laughingly slapped his arm, "Oh you are such a naughty boy. Kissing a married woman in front of her husband." She turned to Mike, "I have monopolized Chuck enough. I know you boys have things to talk about. I'm going to freshen up. I won't be long."

There was an awkward silence as both men watched Lynn leave the room.

"Mike, Lynn sure has a great ass. I have had a great time looking at her body all afternoon. She wore that outfit to pick me up so she must have planned it. She didn't wear the jacket so she was really showing off."

"We didn't talk about it in advance. I didn't know she was going to wear that outfit. She likes to show off and flirt with other men. She probably wanted to surprise me "

"But it turns you on? Do you want to know what we did?"

"Yeah it turns me on. You know that. I have been thinking about it all afternoon. Tell me what happened."

"At first I didn't know about the game you guys play. We were standing right here by this counter. She kept leaning over and showing me those big full tits of hers. I couldn't wait to get my hands on them. She even leaned over and rested one of her tits on the back of my hand. She just left it there while I moved against her nipple. She was looking right at me."

Chuck proceeded to tell Mike some of what he and Lynn did, leaving out some of the details.

Mike couldn't believe it, "She did all of that?"

"She sure did. She told me you guys play the game in more of a crowded setting, but here it was just the two of us. It must have made her more uninhibited."

Chuck stopped and thought, "Maybe you will like this. We can all play the game. What you and Lynn do is the public game. But she and I did the private game. In this game she did things she wanted to do but couldn't do in the public game you play."

"How does it work?"

"Okay. In your game when she hands a guy a drink, she bends over and lets him look at her tits. But in our private game she bent over and I played with her tits. When the three of us play you can even think about things you would like us to do while you watch."

Chuck teased Lynn's husband, "Do you like me touching your wife? She never moved my hand away. Maybe when she comes back I will touch her in front of you. When you left the room to change, I was feeling her again."

"I don't mind if you touch Lynn. You know it turns me on. I was wondering what you were doing when I came back in the room but wasn't sure."

"When did you start fantasizing about me and Lynn?"

"I thought about it sometimes. Last week I really started fantasizing about it after you said you were going to be here on business. I thought about you fucking her the way you did Susan."

"Did you share your fantasy?

"No. For some reason neither of us brought up any fantasy about your visit. But Lynn was more aggressive in bed."

"Maybe you knew if you put the thought in Lynn's head she might act on the fantasy."

"You may have a point. We have exchanged fantasies about Lynn fucking other men."

"Would it turn you on if I fucked your wife while you watch. I know you liked it before. And I think Lynn will like."

"You know it turns me on thinking about it. Lynn flirts and shows off but I don't think she would go that far."

"That's not what I asked. I asked if it would turn you on to watch, not if Lynn would want to."

"Chuck, you know it turn me on to watch you fuck Lynn. I just don't know. Lynn and I have a comfortable life. We have our fantasies but that is all. I am not going to pressure her to fuck you. How will I know if she really wants to?"

Chuck told him the signs, "You practically set this up. She wore that hot outfit when she picked me up. She knew we were going to be alone. You told her about me. You even told her I am hung. When she picked me up she looked right at my cock. She gave me a private show the whole time you were gone. She let me feel her up, even her pussy. She never told me to stop. She felt my cock and told me how much she liked it and had a fantasy of us fucking. Look at how she acts right in front of you."

He continued, "Here is how you will know. She wears another sexy outfit. She lets me touch her while you watch. She will become more brazen. We move to the family room. You sit down in the recliner and suggest we sit on the couch. If she sits on one side with a regular posture, then she doesn't want to continue. But if she sits like she did this afternoon, she wants to go through with fucking me. I will look at her pussy. If she looks back and spreads her legs to give me a better look that will be another sign. I will play with her tits while you watch. She will not stop me. She may even tell you I have been feeling them all afternoon. After we play a while, you make an excuse to leave. When you come back in the room, if we are fooling around, then you will know. That way there is no pressure on her."

"There is one more thing that is important. It has to be Lynn's idea to stop. If you stop, she will think you do not want to go any further. She won't do anything to hurt you."

"Okay. I will go along with you. And if she does those things?"

"Then I will give you what you want and fuck your wife while you watch."

(to be continued)

 

 

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments