Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login


*******************************************

This is a continuation of the Private Game. This contains my usual themes of wife infidelity, cuckolding, and voyeurism. The series is meant to be a standalone story and not as a prequel or sequel to any of my other stories. I appreciate the feedback I have received and some of the correspondence. I have taken some of your suggestions and interwoven them into my stories. I look forward to your continued comments.

This series should be read in order.

************************

Mike wasn't sure how to continue this conversation. Before he could say another word, Lynn entered the room. She changed into a summer blouse with white slacks. The first two buttons were open. It obvious to both men she was wearing lightweight bra. They both took in the deep valley of her cleavage.

Lynn stopped so both men could admire her. Mike spoke first, "That's a great outfit. You look sexier than you did earlier."

Lynn walked over to Chuck and looked at her husband, "Chuck has been looking at the same outfit all afternoon. I wanted to show him a different view."

She opened up her blouse a little further. Chuck blatantly looked down her blouse. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her a little closer. He told her, "The other outfit was hot, but this view is even sexier."

Lynn leaned up just like Chuck told her and kissed his cheek. Her husband watched, "I am glad you like it. I feel sexy wearing it. What about you honey?"

"You know that is one of my favorites. I'm glad you like giving Chuck a little variety."

She didn't move away. Chuck moved his hands just under her breasts. He caressed the underside of her full breasts with his thumbs. Lynn put both hands on his forearms, "Hmm. That feels so good. Honey, don't you like watching how Chuck makes me feel good?"

Mike wasn't sure what to do, "Sure. I like watching you feel good."

“Did Chuck tell you about the private game?”

Mike was mesmerized watching Chuck caressing his wife’s breasts, “He told me some of it.”

Lynn looked at her husband while Chuck felt her. She asked, “What did he tell you?”

He could feel his heart rate rising as he answered, “He told me you do things you would like to do in our public game but can’t with other people around.”

Lynn was getting a look of lust as she answered, “That’s right. Things like this.” She moved Chuck’s hands over her breasts. Chuck was kneading both of her breasts, pinching up her nipples through her blouse. Lynn’s lips parted in passion. She looked at her husband and said, “Do you like watching Chuck feel me like this? Do you want to play the private game?”

“Yeah this game looks hot. I like watching Chuck play with you.”

"I knew you would. Let's get some drinks and sit down in the family room. We’ll show you how we play the private game."

Mike told Chuck he was having some Makers Mark and asked Chuck if he would like some.

"That's sounds good. Make mine on the rocks."

He poured their whiskey while Lynn poured another glass of wine.

Lynn said to both men, "Why don't you guys get relaxed. I will bring Chuck his drink."

They moved to the family room where Lynn had been with Chuck earlier. Mike told Lynn and Chuck, "You guys take the couch. I will take the recliner."

Lynn couldn't believe it. Her husband was setting this up. She didn't have to do anything. He even stood next to them while Chuck looked down her blouse and stroked her breasts. She was almost certain he wanted her to fuck their guest. She decided to give her husband a good show.

Mike pulled the curtains closed and put some light classical music on. The room was dim from the evening sunlight. He even lit a couple of candles before sitting in the recliner.

Lynn walked over to Chuck and bent over as she handed him his drink.

"Thank you Lynn." He reached out and cupped one of her tits.

"Mmmm. That feels so good. I just love it when you play with my tits. Put your hand in my bra. Yeah, just like that. Do you like the view?"

"I like this outfit. The bra really shows them off. Mike, did you pick this out?"

"Yes, I picked it out. I'm glad you like it."

She was incredulous. She couldn't believe that her husband just watched and let Chuck feel her like that. Lynn got up and walked over to Mike, "See that is how the private game works. We do things that we would like to do but can't in public. When you watch me flash my breasts, don't you fantasize that other men will feel me?"

Mike was becoming aroused. He answered, "I do fantasize about that. I get real turned on."

"I know you do. In public I can't do that, but here it is just the three of us. This is all part of the private game. Chuck feels me whenever he wants. Here you take a feel."

She bent over and Mike reached into her blouse and played with one of her tits. She asked her husband, "Are you getting hot watching? Do you want to see other things we do in the private game?"

He was thinking that Chuck was right. His wife was not stopping. Since she liked the game, he would not stop either. He told her, "I'm really getting hot. This game is much better than the public game. Show me what else you do."

"Okay. In the public game I sit down on the sofa like this."

Lynn took her position. Mike knew why his wife picked out the white slacks. They were very thin and showed the outline of her pussy.

"Honey, tell Chuck why you like me to sit like this."

Mike took a few seconds before answering, "So other men will look at your pussy."

"That's right. It turns you on when I show my pussy. Chuck likes looking at my pussy too." Turning to Chuck she said, "Let's show Mike more of the private game."

Chuck told her to spread her legs. She complied. The thinness of the white slacks showed her cunt lips and the definition of her slit. Lynn lowered a little bit more and spread even further.

Since Mike didn't do anything to stop them, she became even more brazen. "Chuck how does that look? I love spreading my legs for you. Tell my husband how you like looking at my pussy."

Chuck caressed the inside of her thigh, "Mike I really like looking at Lynn's pussy. She showed it to me this afternoon, but I think it’s better that you can watch us. What else would you like us to do with Lynn spread like this?”

Mike was getting quiet. "Why don't you run your hand down her thigh and touch her pussy. I think Lynn will like that."

Lynn squealed in delight, "Honey that is a great idea. You are really learning the game."

Chuck caressed his way down her leg to her pussy. Lynn gasped as he reached her outer cunt lips. She moaned and lifted her hips to meet his hand. He played with her for a few more minutes. Except for her moaning and the music the room was quiet. Mike took a sip of bourbon. He thought Lynn really looked hot spread out as Chuck played with her. This was much better than sharing fantasies. He thought of Chuck and Susan and he wanted to watch him fuck Lynn. He didn't say anything so she wouldn't feel pressured.

Mike really liked the private game. He had another suggestion, "Play with her 'til she cums. I know Lynn will like that."

"That's it. I would like that. Chuck make me cum."

He put on more pressure on Lynn's pussy. Lynn was moaning louder and bucking against his hand. She told Chuck to keep playing with her.

Ohh God. Don't stop. Make me cum."

She yelled out as her orgasm washed over her. She put her hand over his, lightly caressing him, and kept it covering her pussy.

"Whew that was something. Honey you are coming up with some great ideas for the game. Did you like watching me cum?"

Mike was pleased she liked his ideas. "Yeah, that's really hot. Except when I watch you masturbate, I have never seen you cum. Watching Chuck make you cum is really hot."

Lynn suggested to her husband they show him some more of the game. He readily agreed. She told him this is the part of the game when she sits next to the other man. She sat next to Chuck with one leg on the couch next to his. She leaned in to Chuck so he could feel her tits. He looked down into her blouse.

She addressed Mike, "You have seen me do all of that before. Here are some new things."

She mashed her tits into Chuck's arm. She tongued his ear and whispered, "Let's give my husband a show. I want to turn him on so I can fuck you."

Chuck kissed her and unbuttoned her blouse until it was hanging open. She unclasped her bra and her tits fell into Chuck's hands. He kneaded them, pinching up her nipples as Mike watched.

Ohh, yeah. Chuck that feels good."

"Honey, you remember that one party where you watched Larry play with my tits. Then someone came and interrupted us. For the private game we will not be interrupted. Should Chuck keep playing with me?'

"Yeah. This private game keeps getting better and better."

Chuck kept playing with her. She was moaning that it was better with her bra unfastened so she could feel his hands on her. He lowered his head to tongue her nipples. Mike did not stop them. She arched her back to press her nipples into Chuck's eager mouth. He alternated between breasts.

Mike watched Chuck and Lynn. He knew his wife was hot, but didn't think anything would happen this quickly. When he set up Chuck staying with them, his plan was for them to have some time to reminisce. The subject of watching Chuck and Susan would come up and Chuck would probably ask him about fucking Lynn. Mike would bring up the game and suggest that Lynn give Chuck as show.

Lynn was even more blatant than Susan. He and Susan did not play the game. They just found themselves in a swinging session where Susan discovered she liked other men and he liked watching. This was a lot better. Just then, Mike's phone started vibrating.

Chuck and Lynn suddenly stopped. Mike told them, "I can't believe this is happening. I have to take this call. It is about the contract. I won't be long."

After he left the room Lynn turned to Chuck, "You’re right. He is doing all the things you said he would. I don't think he is going to stop us."

"I told you he hasn't changed."

She began to button her blouse. Chuck stopped her and unbuttoned her again.

He admonished her, "Remember it has to be his idea."

"I know, but he will still want to watch us. He hasn't changed."

Chuck looked her in the eyes, and with a serious look, told her, "Mike loves you a lot. If he thinks you want to stop, he will, even if he wants to continue. He would not do anything if he thought you felt pressured."

"You're right. Mike is considerate of me. He has never pressured me to give anyone a show. You're such a good friend." She started to take charge. "But this time we will let him catch us. I don't want any doubt in his mind that I want to fuck you."

With Lynn's blouse open, Chuck's hand was resting on her bare stomach. Lynn reached to the side of her slacks, unbuttoned the clasp, pulled down the zipper, and slid Chuck's hand into her panties. As Chuck's fingers reached her pussy, she let out a moan and pushed into him. She became even more uninhibited, as the thought sunk in that Chuck would be soon be fucking her. She talked dirty about giving Chuck her hot wet pussy, and feeling his hot cock.

She unbuttoned Chuck's shirt and played with his nipples. Bending over tonguing one of his nipples she said, "Do you like my hot wet pussy? You can do anything you want. My pussy is yours."

Chuck didn't say anything. He played with her pussy feeling the soft curls on her mound and the slickness in her slit. He couldn't believe she was even more uninhibited than she had been all afternoon. Lynn was going to be one hot fuck. He heard Mike sneak back downstairs, but did not tell Lynn. Mike could watch.

Mike watched from the library. He knew Lynn was getting turned on. But the scene before him was surreal. Her blouse was still unbuttoned and her bra unfastened. He clearly saw Chuck's hand in her panties. It looked like Lynn wanted to fuck him right there. She was not doing anything to stop him.

He snuck back upstairs and came back down the stairs like normal. He entered the kitchen and family room. Lynn and Chuck didn't stop. Now he knew that Lynn wanted to fuck Chuck while he watched.

Chuck and Lynn felt his presence. Chuck left his hand on her pussy. Her hand was resting on his cock. Lynn waited for Mike to stop them. He didn't. Now she knew for sure her husband wanted to watch her fuck Chuck.

Mike sat down next to Lynn. She asked, "How did the contract go?"

"There were just a few minor questions. The other company should sign in the next couple of days."

She kissed him on the lips, "Honey that is wonderful. I'm so proud of you. You worked so hard."

She was tonguing his ear and in her low slutty voice, "Let's celebrate with the private game." She lifted her panties so Mike could see Chuck's hand covering her pussy. "Mmmm,.. doesn't that look good with Chuck's fingers in my pussy? Chuck move them a little bit. Ohh, that's right. Just like that."

She told her husband, "You take a feel. See how wet Chuck has made me."

Chuck took his hand out of her panties and Mike replaced it with his. Her pussy has never felt this wet. He fingered her wetness.

"This game is great. It is so hot having both of you play with me. Since Chuck made me so wet, don't you think he should get to fuck me?” She asked her husband, “Aren't you excited knowing that Chuck is going to get some of my nice hot pussy?"

Neither Mike nor Chuck said anything. Mike's mind was reeling from mixed emotions that this was no longer a flirting game.

"I know Chuck wants some of your pussy. Here, let me help you with your slacks. Chuck why don't you play with her pussy some more."

Lynn slipped off her blouse and bra as her husband removed her slacks, but left her panties on. Mike felt familiar excitement as he prepared his wife to fuck another man. When her slacks were off, Lynn opened her legs wider to give Chuck better access.

Lynn was flushed from lust. Her breasts were swollen, her nipples erect and wet from Chuck's saliva, the aureoles were fully dimpled. Chuck removed his hand from Lynn's pussy and reached for his belt buckle. She stopped him, "I wouldn't be a very good hostess, if you had to take out your own cock, now would I?"

She turned to Mike, “What else you do fantasize about in the public game.

NinaCarther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaCarther

Do you fantasize about me feeling the other man’s cock?”

“Yeah I do. Go ahead and feel Chuck’s cock.”

Lynn placed her hand over Chuck’s bulge.

Chuck relaxed while Mike’s wife squeezed his cock through his jeans. “That’s it. Just like this afternoon.”

She said to her husband, "I was squeezing him just like this while you were at work. You were right about Chuck being hung. His cock has been straining against his jeans all afternoon but he never pulled it out. He is a real gentleman."

She unbuckled his jeans and unzipped him. She eased her palm across his abdomen, reached in his briefs, and felt him. Chuck raised his hips from the sensation of the warmth of Lynn’s hand on his cock pushing his hardness into her palm.

"Oh, honey, thank you for setting this up. His cock is so nice and big and hard. It's going to feel so good in my hot pussy."

She tugged at Chuck’s jeans and underwear. His engorged cock sprang out to its full eight inches. It looked like a piece of granite rising out of the dark thatch of his pubic hair. Mike saw Lynn look at Chuck’s cock with the same look of lust Susan had when she fucked Chuck.

Lynn stroked Chuck's cock while her husband watched. She stroked from his bulbous head, down the shaft, to his tight balls. She felt heat emanating from his rigid organ.

She kissed her husband and said, "Okay honey this is where you get your private show. Go back to the recliner and watch me do other things with Chuck I haven't done yet."

Mike walked to the recliner and sat back down. Lynn slid Chuck's jeans and underwear the rest of the way off. She helped Chuck take off his shirt. He was nude and Lynn was just wearing her bikini panties. She gave Chuck a passionate wet kiss while stroking his cock. Mike noticed she was stroking him with her left hand. Her wedding and engagement rings were glistening in the dim light. Chuck’s cock was fully erect, his ball sac tight. Breaking the kiss, she pushed her hand against his chest until he was reclining back on the couch.

She looked at her husband, "Honey, Chuck has been the perfect gentlemen and guest while we were alone. He did so many things to make me feel good. And I think you agree playing our private game is a good idea. Now I want to do some things for Chuck."

She leaned over and put one of his nipples in her mouth. His chest was hairy, not like a pelt, but with light black hair running down to his pubic area. Lynn was making small moaning and other noises of pleasure as she kissed his chest and stroked his cock.

She sat back up, "Honey, his cock is so nice. I am glad you told me how big he is. But, you left out the part of his big balls. Now we are playing the private game, what else should I do with Chuck's cock. Should I suck it? I know Chuck wants me to."

Mike said in a quiet voice, "Go ahead and suck him."

"I'm glad you want me to suck him. That's the neat thing about the private game. We can do things that all of us want. I know the three of us want me to suck him. I am going to suck him just like I described in our public game fantasies."

Mike watched as his wife bent over and took Chuck's cock in her mouth. Taking just the head she opened her mouth a little more than she does with her husband to accommodate Chuck's thickness. Chuck gasped as her warm mouth slid over his cock. He lifted his hips putting his cock deeper in her mouth. Lynn sucked him just like she told her husband during their fantasies. She licked him the length of his shaft, giving him light kisses on the sensitive underside beneath the crown. The room was very quiet except for the classical music, Lynn's sucking noises, and Chuck's moans.

Lynn moved off the couch until she was on the floor between his knees. She slid his cock back in her mouth, taking as much as she could. Chuck watched his cock slide in between Lynn's luscious lips. It looked as good as he imagined earlier. He put pressure on the back of her head pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. She made a slight gagging noise, but left his cock in her mouth.

Mike watched mesmerized as Lynn sucked Chuck's cock. Taking his cock out of her mouth, she rolled her tongue over his big balls. He was getting even more aroused listening as his buddy told his wife what a good cocksucker she was.

Lynn was proud that Mike's buddy thought she was at good at sucking cock. She had never been called a cocksucker. She thought about Chuck's revelation fucking Mike's first wife. At first she was shocked, but she found it increasingly erotic that Mike was turned on by watching Chuck with Susan and now her.

As she continued to suck, pre-cum oozed from his slit. Taking his cock out of her mouth, she licked the pearly drops and squeezed more out of his cock into her eager mouth. She sucked faster taking deeper strokes. Chuck stopped her. He told her what a fantastic cocksucker she was, but he wanted to cum in her pussy.

Lynn raised from his cock still on her knees. She had a dreamy expression on her face. She lightly stroked his balls with the tips of her fingers.

"I'm glad I can please you." She looked over at her husband. Mike had undressed and was lightly stroking his erection. "It looks like you enjoy watching me. Don't you like me sucking another man's cock instead of just describing it? I know I do."

Mike didn’t answer. Lynn continued, "Let me tell you one of my fantasies for the private game. Mike, you know I have told you that when we play the public game I would like to be nude. Would you two like to see my fantasy?"

Both of them told her they would. She slipped her panties off and sat down in the corner of the couch in her and Mike's favorite position. Taking her wine in one with the other resting on the back of the couch, she asked Chuck, "How do you like this? Do you like looking at my uncovered pussy?"

"That is much better. Spread your legs."

Lynn spread her legs. Chuck looked at the trimmed triangle of her bush and the wetness in the folds of her pussy. She slid down until her head was resting on the arm of the couch. She put her hands above her head and spread more. Mike had never seen anything more erotic. Susan certainly never did that. He was lucky to have a sexy wife like Lynn.

She opened more for Chuck. "Chuck, tell Mike the fantasy you told me this afternoon when I was spreading for you."

"Lynn was so sexy lying back on the couch with her legs spread. I fantasized about slipping her slacks off and fucking her."

Lynn opened a little more and told Mike, "That was hot spreading for Chuck and showing my pussy. I had the same fantasy. But my slacks are already off. I know you want him to fuck me, so that is another fantasy we all share."

Looking up her husband's buddy she said, "Chuck here's my pussy for your big hot cock."

Chuck knelt on the couch between Lynn's spread legs. He had been aching to fuck her since they started the game this afternoon. He took in her delicious body. Her tits were swollen with desire, the nipples erect, and the aureoles fully dimpled. He leaned over and took them is his hands. She moaned and arched her back to push her tits into his hands. His cock was just inches from her pussy. Chuck talked dirty to her the way he knew she liked. He talked about her tits and how he had liked playing with them all afternoon.

Lynn looked down between her tits to Chuck's engorged cock. She was practically begging him to fuck her. Chuck ran his cock up and down her slit, feeling her juices coat the swollen head. He pointed the head of his cock to the opening of her pussy. As soon as he entered her, Lynn pulled her arms from the back of her head, clutched him, and lifted her hips to drive his cock into her pussy. He brought his cock out until just his head was in and slammed back into her.

"Ohhh. God Chuck, that feels so good, fuck my pussy."

Jesus, but her pussy was tight. Chuck couldn't remember the last time he had a pussy this tight. It really was like a velvet glove. He slowed down. He wanted to make this last as long as he could. Raising up on his arms he told her to look down at his cock sliding in pussy. His cock was coated with her juices.

They both relaxed for a long slow fuck. Mike knew from experience that Chuck could last a long time. Neither of them said anything. Chuck ground his pubic bone against her clit. Lynn was making low moaning noises. She reveled in the feeling of having her opening and vaginal canal stretched by Chuck's length and girth. After slow fucking for awhile, Chuck started slamming Lynn as she grabbed his hips and ground back against him. Mike's wife was moaning louder and thrusting back against him.

"Ohh… god, Chuck, don't stop, I'm going to cum." Her body tensed as she had another orgasm. This time with Chuck's cock instead of his fingers. In spite of the air conditioning, both of their bodies had a sheen from their perspiration."

"Fuck did that feel good. You are such a good fuck." She slowly caressed him, looking up at him with a dreamy look. She played with his nipples, "Now it's your turn baby. Cum in my pussy."

Lynn talked dirty to Chuck telling him to cum. She talked about him fucking her while, Mike watched. He sped back up. She felt his cock twitch as he started to cum, "Yeah, that's it baby. Cum in my hot pussy."

She felt his cock getting harder and the initial throbbing announcing his blast of cum. She knew with his big balls she was going to get a lot of cum in her pussy. He slammed his cock all the way in and shot a load of cum deep in Lynn's married pussy. He pulled out a little and shot closer to her opening. He wanted to give Mike a treat.

He left his cock in while they relaxed.

"God that was great." She turned to her husband. "Did you like that? Can you tell how good Chuck fucked me?"

Chuck pulled his cock out of Lynn and sat down, leaving a trail of cum from her opening across her thigh. She moved next to him, leaned over, took his cock back in her mouth and sucked out the last of his cum.

Licking her lips she said, "Mmm... that tastes good." She addressed Chuck, "This is the part of the game where we come back home and talk about my showing off and our fantasies. Mike likes to eat me while I tell him my fantasies of fucking and sucking other men."

She spread her legs for her husband. "Honey, look what a mess my pussy is after fucking Chuck. For our private game you can still eat my pussy. Chuck why don't you go to the other recliner and relax while you watch."

Mike was in a quandary. He had eaten Lynn after cumming inside her. He liked eating Susan's pussy after she had fucked Chuck and his brother, but it was when they were alone. He had never eaten freshly fucked pussy in front of the other guy. But he didn't see any choice.

"Sure honey if that's what you want. Your pussy looks hot."

He walked to the couch and knelt between his wife's spread legs. He squeezed her breasts and caressed her body. She had never felt this hot. Her pussy was drenched. The pubic hair was matted and there was cum at the entrance. He leaned in and covered Lynn's pussy with his mouth. God did that taste good.

Lynn lifted her hips to put her pussy into his mouth.

"Ohh... honey. That's it. Eat my pussy. Did you like watching me with Chuck? I have a confession to make. The reason that Chuck knew he could fuck me is I was a naughty wife this afternoon."

Mike tasted his wife's cum filled pussy while Lynn talked dirty, telling him what she did with Chuck. She pulled moth tighter against her engorged cunt lips. Lynn encourage her husband, "You are eating me better than you ever have. Does it taste better with cum?"

Mike did not reply. He was concentrating on how good her salty pussy tasted. She was writhing and grinding her snatch into his eager mouth. He could barely breathe as Lynn had another orgasm. Chuck was relaxed in the recliner watching his buddy eat Lynn's freshly fucked pussy. He was certainly glad that Mike had not changed. Lynn was a hot fuck.

Lynn shifted her position so her husband could fuck her, "Okay honey, now it's your turn to get my hot pussy."

Mike eased his cock in Lynn's hot cunt. He remembered how he liked Susan's freshly fucked pussy. He took slow strokes to revel in the sensation. His wife played with his nipples, talking dirty how she liked sucking and fucking Chuck. She made eye contact with Chuck as her husband fucked her. She watched him play with his cock while Mike took his turn.

Mike lasted as long as he could. Lynn couldn’t help but notice he did not cum as hard as Chuck.

Chuck moved back to sit on the couch with Lynn in between the two men. The three of them just sat there for a few minutes.

Chuck was the first one to speak, "That was hot. You two are a well matched couple. I have never seen anything like this. This private game of yours has a lot of possibilities."

Lynn replied, "We have you to thank, Chuck, for thinking up the private game. But the game isn’t over.” Stroking Chuck’s growing erection, she told him, “I think I want some more.”

Without hesitation, she took Chuck’s cock back in her mouth. She reveled in the sensation of Chuck getting hard in her mouth. Mike couldn’t believe that Lynn was this brazen. There was no guilt or remorse that she just sucked and fucked another man. He could only imagine where this would lead.

After sucking him to full hardness, Lynn straddled him. Chuck thrust his cock deep in her pussy. She started moaning and bucking against him. She was telling Chuck how she liked the feel of his big cock in her pussy. Mike sat next to Chuck while he fucked his wife. He reached over and felt her breasts, squeezing up her nipples.

Lynn and Chuck both had another set of intense orgasms. She climbed off of Chuck and insisted Mike eat her cum filled pussy again. He did not resist. He knelt between his wife’s spread legs and savored the scent of her wrecked married cunt. Lynn stroked Chuck’s flaccid cock and he fondled her breasts as they both watched her husband bring her to another climax.

After Mike took another turn, the three of them relaxed on the couch.

Lynn stroked both of their cocks. “Fuck. That was something else. I don't know about you two but I've had a full day. I think it is time to turn in."

Everyone agreed, they picked up their clothes and went upstairs. They stopped at Chuck's room where Lynn gave him a deep kiss, "Thank you Chuck that was great."

Lynn and Mike went to their room.

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments