Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 10

"Chris feels Liam's growing control over the details of his life, and Liam introduces himself to Cheryl"

55
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It hadn’t been the resolution I had been hoping for, but at least I knew what my situation was. It allowed me to relax as much as possible and to properly enjoy the dinner and the time with Cheryl at the end of her first week of work at her new job.

Despite the cage, and the burning reality that I’d cheated again, and sucked another man’s cock while she waited unknowingly, I managed to have a really nice night out. I was nervous again, as we left together, paranoid about any accidental contact that might alert her to the secret I wore under my clothes. To keep her hands busy, I asked that she drive home. 

Once we were home, Cheryl went upstairs to change and I took that time to dart into my office, find the key, and free myself of the chastity cage as quickly as I could. I tucked it into the back of my desk drawer and got my clothes back together, breathing a sigh of relief. Somehow, I’d gotten away with it.

She was in the kitchen, pouring us both another glass of wine. I gladly accepted it, and we moved to relax in the living room. As nice as it was to sit here and relax with her, to laugh and just be thankful that the work week was ending, I couldn’t stop remembering myself kneeling in the middle of the room. My eyes darted about, searching for imprints of my knees in the carpet, or for some spot of sprayed cum I might have missed when I masturbated for him.

I noticed something about Cheryl’s mood and voice, and I realised that I had yet another problem. I should have seen it sooner, but now I could tell. My wife was in the mood for sex. I hadn’t expected it, given how recent her own last orgasm was, but a nice night out and a couple glasses of wine seemed to have pushed her buttons. Given that the dinner out had been Liam’s idea, I felt the influence of his control even with this.

I wanted it so badly. My mind and body had been teased and tormented all week, and my balls had started to feel heavy with an ache for release. I got up to open a second bottle of wine, and I took advantage of the moment to quickly send Liam a text.

“Master, may I please have permission to have sex?”

It was a humiliating thing to put into words. Even more humiliating was seeing those three dots pulse, then fade away, and the pulse again. The man who led a stranger to me, and gave my mouth to him, was the authority on whether or not I could fuck my wife.

Finally the answer came back.

“No, you may not. Get drunk instead.”

I could just imagine him watching us and laughing. At least I had the wine, and I returned to the living room with the bottle and refilled both of our glasses. 

His solution seemed inspired, at least from one point of view. The wine gave me something to pour my frustration into and I knew that Cheryl wouldn't care for it. The alcohol would help to render me unable to perform, and having her see me get a bit messy would quickly make her amorous mood evaporate. 

It worked so well that I found myself waking up on the living room couch on Saturday morning.  I remembered a constant striving to keep my wine glass full, over and over, and Cheryl’s too, as much as she would accept. I didn’t remember any fight or argument, but I could imagine her seeing me finally slumping over and deciding to leave me there to fend for myself. 

I felt a bit of a throbbing behind my forehead, especially as I lifted myself up into a sitting position. It was only a bit after 8 am, so I moved about quietly. I had no doubt our bedroom door was closed, but I wasn’t sure how sound carried in the new house and I wasn’t about to take any chances. I knew Cheryl would want to sleep in on her first day off.

I drank a glass of water and started a pot of coffee, then washed my face in the downstairs powder room. I was starting to feel like myself again, and so I tidied up the living room and kitchen, tossing the wine bottles in the recycling bin and hand-washing the glasses. I was happy to see things look respectable again and that reminders of the wine-drinking were gone.

I sat down in the breakfast area, looking out over the yard and the start of what seemed like it was going to be a rather nice day. Noticing a mark on the glass, I slid out of my chair and moved over to wipe it away. Cleaning was on my agenda for the weekend, but I knew what mark was made by the base of the dildo I had been commanded to stick to the glass and service, and I wanted that evidence gone. I was in a bit of shock just realising it had been there for days already, unnoticed.

Sitting back to sip my coffee, I sank into reflection. It seemed impossible to comprehend that so much had changed for me, and so quickly. Six days ago, I hadn’t even met Liam, and now I was calling him Master. He controlled how I dressed, when and if I had sex or even came. He had more than enough evidence to end my marriage and ruin my life and yet still I felt a confusing draw to him.

I heard rusting and motion from upstairs so I roused myself and poured a coffee for Cheryl, greeting her with it as she made her appearance. 

“Feeling okay?” she asked with a smile. She didn’t seem to have any lingering frustration or anger, though I was sure she would treat any discomfort I was in as earned and deserved.

“Not too bad, all things considered,” I answered. 

Coffee turned into breakfast, and I fixed us both a quick meal of eggs and toast. The day just kept on getting better, so once we finished eating and I cleaned up, we decided to sit out on the back deck to soak in it, and to discuss what kinds of plans we might have for work in the backyard. 

The calm mood of the day changed in a moment. 

“Hello there, neighbours,” called Liam. 

I turned, and there he was, smiling wide over the fence that separated our yards. 

I had to concentrate to avoid panicking. I reminded myself that as far as Cheryl knew, this was just our new neighbour, being friendly and welcoming. 

“Hey there,” I said with a wave, taking it as a victory that my voice didn’t break. 

I stood up. The last thing I really wanted to do was have my wife meet the man who had taken over so much of my life, but I had no choice now. 

“Cheryl, this is our new neighbour — the one who dropped off the flowers.”

She stood up as well and, to my surprise, walked right down to the fence. I followed her. She reached up over the fence and extended a hand, and he responded by reaching out to hers. I thought he would shake her hand, but instead he took her hand in his and lifted it to his lips, kissing the back of her hand. They both laughed.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

“It’s so nice to meet you,” she said, laughing a bit at his surprising reaction. “It’s so nice to know that we have thoughtful neighbours. The flowers were so thoughtful and pretty.”

Seeing Liam’s actions, it was impossible to forget what Liam had said about his intentions. Hearing Cheryl laugh in response to his flirting made me squirm. Just watching them standing there made me ache. Part of me had believed he was just teasing, or just fucking with my mind, but now I could see the way he looked at her.

I didn’t want to look over, to see the way she might be looking at him. I knew he was handsome, and now I was also in a position to know that he was much more well-endowed than I was. The thought of them together flashed through my mind, and I could almost hear her moans, as he satisfied her better than I could.

“Doesn’t that sound great,” Cheryl was saying. 

“Oh yes, for sure,” I replied, and then it came to me that Liam had invited us both over for a barbeque at their house. “I’ll pick up some beer, and please let me know if there is anything else we can bring.”

“Oh, don’t worry about anything else. This will just be a couple of neighbours sharing the good weather and some burgers and the like. We’ll eat out here, and just get to know each other.”

“That sounds just great. I am already looking forward to it,” said Cheryl.

“I am too. My wife Lydia has been a bit jealous that I got to meet you all first, so she’ll be eager to have a proper introduction.”

“I’m looking forward to meeting her too. It would be good to have proper friends on the street,” Cheryl replied.

We said our good-byes and returned to our coffee as Liam retreated inside his house. 

“This is going to be nice,” Cheryl said. “I’ve always wanted to have neighbours as friends. I just love the idea of us being able to chat over the fence, or drop by and borrow something. It seems so old-fashioned.”

“Yes, it will be nice, for sure.” I had to fight to hide any evidence of my thoughts and nerves from my face.

“It’s been a while since you’ve had any proper male friends too,” she said.

“Yes, for sure.” 

She was right. All my friends from college seemed to have disappeared into their own married lives. There were occasional emails, but plans to go out for drinks or to see a game always seemed to be theoretical at best.

We finished our coffee and decided to be a bit productive with the day. I went upstairs to shower and get dressed, and then Cheryl did the same. I made the bed and tidied up so that by the time she was done we were ready to head out.

It was a good day, filled with a bit of shopping for the house and a bit for ourselves. I remembered to pick up some beer, and we stocked up on wine and liquor as well. A new house needed to be stocked with so many things. 

It was an enjoyable and wonderful day. I loved just being able to spend time with my wife, joking and laughing and talking, but all through it I could feel this feeling like there was a clock ticking down. I knew Liam well enough to know that the evening wasn't going to be just social and innocent. 

When we arrived back home, Cheryl grabbed a book and sank into the big easy chair in the living room. It meant that she would read a page or two and then be napping in moments. I smiled, loving the sweet pretence of it. I sat down on the sofa, killing time with my phone for a few moments while I thought about making the effort to fetch my own book from my bedside table. Cheryl had barely put the book down and drifted off when my phone vibrated with a new text. 

It was from Liam, of course.

“Put your remote control plug in. You are to be wearing it when you come over, and make sure it is on. There is also a length of pink ribbon in the top drawer of your desk. Tie a nice pretty bow around your cock and balls.”

My eyes jerked over to Cheryl, to make sure she was still asleep. I could hear her breathing, soft and slow, as I lifted myself up carefully and made my way to my office. I knew that there hadn’t been any ribbon in there yesterday, but with his own keys, Liam could have let himself in while we were out. I opened the drawer and there it was, all pink and feminine.  I cut a length of it and tugged my pants down. I looped the ribbon under my balls and tied the ribbon snugly around the base of my genitals, and then finished the knot off with a little bow. I felt ridiculous. 

I quickly lubed myself and the plug, turned it on, and then leaned forward and took a breath to relax. My fingers guided the tormenting toy to my tight rosebud and I pushed and prodded it inside. Now that I was prepared, I pulled my underwear and pants back up and straightened my clothes up once again. I headed back out to the living room, but I could feel the tease inside me, and it seemed like a troubling omen. 

I couldn’t sit still, never mind concentrate enough to read, so I fiddled around in my office, shelving books and rearranging things. An hour or so later, Cheryl came up to the door. 

“I think it’s time we went over,” she said. “I’m just going to head up and wash my face. Do you need to change or anything?”

“No, I’m fine. Sounds good.”

Just as she turned to leave, I felt the plug buzz to life inside me. It surprised me, and I accidentally let out a small gasp. Cheryl stopped in her tracks and turned back to me.

“What was that? You okay?”

“Oh nothing, I’m fine. I just turned funny or something.”

The plug was still buzzing, driving me mad. I struggled to control my composure.

“Oh, okay. Back in a minute and we’ll go.”

I controlled myself until I heard her bound up the stairs, then I leaned against the wall, my knees weak, just hoping and praying the vibrations would stop. My cock grew rock hard, and the ribbon now felt like a tormenting cock ring tight around me. I had never felt anything this intense and overwhelming. The hum and buzz just kept going, tormenting the very core of me. There was no way I could keep hiding the effect of it on me. I was beginning to be afraid that I’d cum in my pants without even touching myself. 

“I’m ready!” called out Cheryl as she came back down the stairs. 

Finally the buzzing stopped. I steadied myself, took a deep breath, and walked out of my office to join her. As we left to make the short walk next door, all I could think was that there was no way I was going to survive the whole evening.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments